Officer Melinda's Ordeal - Day 01

Story Info
Faithfully married milf female police officer in despair.
3k words
41.1k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Melinda Little has been a police officer for the Bay Village Police Department for three years. Graduating the academy at the age of 23, Melinda has done everything she can to establish herself as a dedicated police officer and not just some quota hire. She always goes the extra mile.

At 26-years-old, 4'10" tall, and 89 pounds, Melinda is rather small in stature but physically fit, yet still soft and girly in a lot of ways. Melinda has shoulder length sandy blonde hair that she styles into a ponytail and a youthful face with innocent blue eyes. She has a slender waist, small perky breasts, and a heart shaped ass. This gives her a look that could make any man weak at the knees. She will not let anything not even her small size and gender stop her path to being the best police officer she can be. She loves her job, and serving the community.

She has always remained faithful to her husband Ryan for their entire marriage, and dresses conservatively. In fact, he is the only man she has ever been with as they were childhood friends. As a reserve army sergeant his being on tour again leaves her a bit sexually frustrated, but he is worth the wait because she loves him. The couple were married five years ago, and they have an adorable four-year-old blonde haired daughter together named Kiley. With Melinda working full time as a police officer, and Ryan over seas in Afghanistan little Kiley often times spends her days with grandma and grandpa.

Day 1 Sunday:

On this hot summer morning ,in the suburbs of Cleveland, Melinda lay face down sprawled out in bed. The heat wave has caused her to toss and turn in her sleep making her sheet slip to the floor exposing her plump bottom covered in white shimmering silk panties. The alarm clock buzzed loudly waking her up.

After shutting off the alarm Melinda grabs her towel, and goes off to have her morning shower. She takes extra special care in shaving her delicate folds bald as to avoid cutting herself. Pubic hair makes her feel itchy, and she is sure to keep it clean. Today is her day off, and she plans on spending quality time with her young daughter Kiley taking her to church, and then to spend the rest of the day at home watching cartoons, and playing games. Perhaps the mother will take her daughter to pick out a new pet this evening.

After her shower Melinda brushes her pearly white teeth. She makes Kiley's favorite blueberry pancakes. The young mother goes to her daughter's bedroom and wakes her with a motherly kiss to the forehead. During breakfast as her daughter eagerly scarfs everything down in the living room she watches a local news report. A grainy cellphone recording of a black teenage boy being shot in the back by police as he attempted to run away is on the screen. This makes Melinda feel at unease. She did not personally know the officer involved in the shooting, but knows that he has been fired. It happened a few days ago, and angry protestors are out marching in the streets chanting "Fuck the police!" as they disrupt local businesses. A state of emergency has been declared by the governor.

After breakfast Melinda's cellphone rings, and she answers it. Because of recent news events her superior officer informs her that she is going to have to skip out on church and her relaxing day with Kiley. The Cleveland police force is critically short handed, and needs as many officers as possible from the suburbs today to come and help keep law and order.

Kiley whines; "Mommy, don't go I miss you!"

Sadly this mother has to do her duty.

"Everything will be okay sweetheart. I'm not going to be gone for long. You can spend a little bit of time with Nana and Papa. If you are a good girl for them when I get home I will bring a special surprise just for you."

Kiley's eyes went wide, and she smiled. She had a good idea of what the surprise was going to be. She has been begging for a little pet piglet ever since they saw the movie Charlotte's Web a month back. The little girl ran into her mothers arms and hugged her tight. "I love you mommy."

Melinda petted her daughter on the top of the head stroking her fingers through her blonde hair as she looked down into her eyes, and said "I love you too."

An hour later Melinda is fully dressed in her police uniform, and having dropped her daughter off at her parents house. She makes her way to Cleveland to set out on patrol. Cleveland is sixteen miles, and about twenty minutes away from her relatively peaceful suburb Bay Village.

Bay Village is a nice town. It is 94% white, and has very low crime and unemployment. The handful of black people in Bay Village are all good law abiding citizens. Melinda normally patrols this area, and is a friendly face to the community.

As a part of the rust belt Cleveland has been on the decline for some time now, and it is really starting to show. With an ever shrinking population entire streets have become forsaken with mostly abandoned houses. With good jobs hard to find crime has been on the rise. Drug dealers, prostitutes, and pimps are on almost every corner. Cleveland has more black people than white people by about two to one. Melinda hasn't policed this area before, and is completely unknown to the community.

Around noon a call comes in from dispatch that people are blocking traffic in the street. With no other officers available Melinda reports to the scene alone, and sees a small group of scantily clad black teenage girls and one teenage boy about high school age having a water fight in the middle of the street. She understands that these teenagers are just trying to keep cool, and doesn't want to totally spoil their fun. Melinda stops her patrol car, and gets out to have a chat with them. Melinda does so in a firm but fair manner.

"Would you folks please do me a favor, and have your water fight out of the street? You are blocking traffic, and I don't want to arrest anyone today."

The group turns a deaf ear to Melinda, and the black boy defiantly throws a water balloon directly at Melinda hitting her square in the chest soaking her small chest.

This is not the reaction that she was hoping for, and she becomes visibly upset at this insubordinate youth. Melinda is just not going to have that. This brat needs to be taught a lesson.

"How dare you!? Your mother will hear of this! She can come get from the station!"

The troublesome boy flips her the bird then turns to run away like greased lightning with Melinda following angrily after him.

From a porch across the street exiting a home a massive black man named Tyrone notices the female officer chasing after the black teenager, and decides to get in his truck, and he follows from a distance unbeknownst to Melinda. He is a rather gigantic man standing at 6'10" tall, weighing in at 250 pounds.

Melinda runs as fast as she can after the speedy teen boy, and does a good job at keeping up with him, but not a good enough job to catch him. The young black boy is rather agile, and hops fences with ease, and cuts through backyards doing his best to make his escape. After a few minutes of running the young man runs inside of an old derelict warehouse, and then exits from the other side of the building. The suspect has gotten away unpunished.

Melinda loses sight of the young man as she follows him into the warehouse, but Tyrone does not lose sight of her as his truck follows behind her. It is not well lit inside, and she can barely see anything.

She hears footsteps from behind. Suddenly a large black hand with a damp rag with a deceptively sweet smell covers her face, and she loses consciousness. It was Tyrone with some chloroform. He continues to hold the rag firmly to her face for a little while just to make sure she is out for a while.

Tyrone stops to assess the situation fully. He hates the police, and he could kill her without any resistance. He is infuriated that the police have killed another young black man. This time it was his nephew that was shot in the back a few days ago. He decides against killing her, but at the same time he does not want to let her go free. He wants retribution... He is in town visiting some family to send his condolences and in particular his pimp brother Jamal to sell some of the drugs that he makes in his lab at home. He contemplates selling this helpless female cop to his brother, but decides against it at least for now. Too much media attention is on his brother for the time being. He has made up his mind to take her home with him instead. It can get lonely on his farm all by himself.

Tyrone unfastens Melinda's police duty belt disarming her. He undresses her down to her underwear, and handcuffs her with her own handcuffs. Eventually, he walks back to his truck to grab some nylon rope, and some duct tape. After about ten minutes Melinda is handcuffed and hogtied on her belly still sleeping like a baby blissfully unaware of the dire situation she is now in. As a finishing touch he puts duct tape over her mouth, and blindfolds her. She is almost ready to be transported.

He takes a look around the abandoned warehouse, and finds a nice small crate just the right size for her, and puts it in his flatbed. He carefully picks up Melinda leaving most of her belongings behind and carries her out to his truck placing her inside the crate nailing the lid shut. He starts the engine back up, and takes to the road.

Fifteen minutes later Melinda finally begins to regain consciousness and squirm around confused. She has a terrible headache and it is rather hot inside of the completely dark box. Her bra is still damp from the water balloon, and this is ironically a mild source of comfort and no longer one of anger. She fades in and out of consciousness for what seems like an eternity not completely sure if she is alive or dead. She tries to move her limbs, but can do little more than wiggling her fingers and toes. She attempts to cry out for help, but is incapable of doing so due to the duct tape covering her mouth. Thoughts of her family come to her mind, and tears well up in her eyes. She regrets having gone in to work on her day off, and wishes she stayed home with Kiley.

Over a hundred miles, and two hours later Tyrone is finally home at his farm. He picks up the crate with Melinda inside and carries it in to his home, and down into the storm cellar that resembles a bondage dungeon. With crowbar in hand he cracks the crate open, and sees Melinda squirming around. He can be heard by Melinda fumbling around with some heavy chains. She shakes in fear.

Tyrone replaces her makeshift restraints with real steel, and leather ones. His ex-girlfriend was a bit kinky, and he still has a lot of the bondage gear they used to play with. Leather straps are placed on her ankles, and her hand cuffs are removed only long enough to be replaced with strong leather straps. The inside part of the straps that touch Melinda's skin are deceptively soft with real bunny fur. All four cuffs are secured and locked around her wrists or ankles.

The duct tape is removed from her mouth in one swift motion that stings painfully.

Almost instantly she shouts, "Somebody help me! Please!"

With the closest neighbor living a mile away such efforts are an exercise in futility, but at the same time such protests can be an annoyance to the ears. She doesn't get to say much more than that before a shiny red rubber ball is stuffed into her mouth. It's a ball gag, and it once again muffles her protests. She bites down on it in anger.

With her arms bound behind her back a long chain is run from her wrists to a securing point above. He hoists her arms up and backwards lifting them to the right position until she is forced to bend forward. A heavy oak spreader bar that is more like a log is placed at her ankles, and locked in place.

He looks over his helpless prey. Her tiny athletic body glistened with sweat from being in the crate for hours. He decides that her ass is particularly shapely and appetizing. He grabs the waistband of her panties and slides them down to her ankles to get an even better view. He moves his face close enough so that she can feel his breath on her exposed skin. The smell of her ass and pussy are absolutely intoxicating, instantly causing his impressive black cock to stir to excitement from inside the confines his jeans. This is the smoothest and softest ass and pussy he has ever seen. She is a perfect ten to him. He inhales deeply with his nose pressed up against her sweaty ass crack. She shivers in fear terrified with confusion to be in such a situation. She has yet to hear his voice, or see his face. She does not know if it is a man, a woman, or a group of people that have captured her. She will do everything in her power to make her escape when the right opportunity presents itself.

Melinda's husband Ryan has always been very proud of her ass and rightly so. It is firm and tone through vigorous police training but it also has enough soft padding to give it lovely fullness. She lost most of the fat she gained from having Kiley, with the exception of her backside. Nearly pear-shaped, it jutted out impressively and curved under to make tight creases beneath each cheek. Nobody, not even her husband has ever fucked her perfect ass. At times her husband tried touching her between her ass cheeks and she has always resisted even him. Sodomy is against her religion, and she finds the thought of it repulsing.

It was wrinkled perfectly, and the skin just surrounding it was just slightly darker than the rest of her body. Salivating at the sight of her beautiful rosebud Tyrone tugs at the edges of her ass crack with his black hands spreading her firm buns, nuzzling and pecking the plumpness of the smooth flesh. She quivers in nervous frustration as his tongue slips between her cheeks. His licks, swirling his tongue around and around in smaller and smaller circles, teasing her as he comes closer and closer to her virgin anal ring with his probing tongue. The muscles of her sphincter involuntarily winked at him in response to his invading tongue. He can wait no longer to stick his tongue in that cute little sphincter.

Tyrone put his entire mouth clamped over the center of her pucker. It was to die for. He could not get enough and he tossed any teasing out the window and just started licking and sucking as fast as he could. His lips, mouth, and tongue were aggressively attacking Melinda's asshole. Her faithful little asshole clamped down suddenly as hard as it could to keep out the unwanted visitor. A single slap to the ass unlocked her back door just long enough for him to slide his darting tongue tip inside. He wiggled the tip into her as her pink ring tried to resist it. This was the first time her ass had received this kind of attention.

His powerful black hands held her cheeks firm and spread them apart forcefully, exposing the fullness of her anal cavity. Applying further pressure he penetrated her tightness and began to tongue fuck her ass.

In her exposed position the feeling of this strangers tongue in her ass was a nightmare. Melinda had never felt anything quite like it, and she did not like it one bit. She wanted to run away but was now completely at the mercy of her captor. The more he violated her the more ashamed and desperate to escape she felt.

Things stopped temporarily, and for a moment she had a little bit of hope, but that was soon gone.

Taking the toy in his hand he pointed the small jewel plug towards her married asshole breaching her entrance. Her opening retracted around the metal plug until only the red heart shaped jewel was visible. Her tense body was not willingly accepting any of this, and he stood back a couple of feet to admire his handiwork.

He walked around front of her, and put a hand on her head.

For the first time she heard her captor speak. It was a very deep and masculine voice that she could not recognize.

"I think I may just keep you for a very long time as my slave. We can call it reparations. If you can keep from screaming I will feed you in the morning. Get some rest pig. I will allow you to speak to me after we have both had some time to process our new living arrangements."

Just like that he was gone. There she hung by her arms with her ass out, and butt plug in place. This is not the easiest position to get sleep in, but at the same time she needs to try to rest. Melinda cried herself to sleep. Many thoughts came to her mind as she remained bound helplessly.

Will anyone rescue her? Will she be trapped like this forever? Can she convince her captor to free her? Can she find a weapon so that she can fight back? Will she ever see Kiley or Ryan again? Her nightmare has only just begun.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
fm28fm28over 2 years ago

You have given up? This is a good start, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where’s the next parts? Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is terrific!

Keep going, buddy.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taken By Her Son's Bully Ch. 01 Mother forced to perform sexual acts on her son's bully.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Four Teachers are Blackmailed Ch. 01 Four MILF teachers end up blackmailed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01 A young couple moves into a less than desirable neighborhood.in Interracial Love
Mom and the Police Officer Pt. 01 A mom is humiliated by police officers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 01 Teacher is blackmailed by an ex-student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories