The Polish Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt as though I was losing control of the situation -- still kidding myself that I'd ever been in control. Our conversation had managed to shift away from its more personal beginnings and towards a tour of the communist finery of the architecture. But I needn't have worried. The subtext became clear then the girls guided me to a smaller circular part of the pool partially hidden from view behind an immense pillar. It was three quarters of a circle like a hot tub, again with steps to sit on under the surface, and I found myself sitting back up to my neck in the warm embrace of the water with one girl on either side.

The pillar concealed us from all but a small segment of the pool, and at that moment nobody was within eyeshot. Magdalena slowly scanned her gaze all around us and smiled demurely back at me, elegantly making the point that we were alone. The two girls were close to me but not touching, and they gazed once more in rapt attention as we talked.

They asked me why I had come to work at the university. At that time, wages were so low that everyone in Poland was desperate to leave; top academics were immigrating illegally to the USA and Western Europe to drive minicabs or wash dishes for less than the minimum wage. Why would anyone move the other way?

This was my chance to cement my role as a wealthy playboy, and I jumped at it. Without mentioning that I'd never done a real day's work in my life and that all of my funds came from emptying my father's savings account, I tried to let slip casually that I did very well in the UK and that my university wages would be an offhand day's pocket money for me. I explained how fascinated I was to experience Polish culture, and how my hefty savings allowed me to take a full year off. I was careful to mention a few of my 'standard' activities, things that would be far beyond the reach of almost anyone in the county -- taking international flights, the restaurants I ate at, the designer clothes I wore.

The girls' reaction was everything I could have hoped for. Their eyes glowed as my standing with them clearly ascended to even greater heights. Invisible under the water, I felt Izabela's hand close around mine and gently squeeze it, in what seemed to be a casual and unthinking action. The intimacy of her touch shocked me. Had I not been sitting on the tiled step and almost floating in the warm water I would have physically reeled, but she didn't even break her sentence. The squeeze of her hand was an intoxicating secret that the two of us shared.

In light of my vaunted wealth, she warned me that the banks were not to be trusted. Rumors were rife that the government was planning on freezing assets, and the foreign currency controls were terrible for anyone fool enough not to change their money on the thriving black market. That gave me another chance to show what a worldly and sharp witted man I was -- I told the girls that I would have nothing to do with the usurious banking system, as I was, as I put it, a "cash man". I told them that green money was what ruled, and they nodded in approval and respect for my wisdom. I was still drunk on their attention, and on Izabela's touch below the water.

As we carried on talking, Magdalena continued to pay close attention but never say a word. I got the feeling that she understood everything we were talking about, but I had not heard her say anything in English. Even her earlier whispers to Izabela had been so low that I had no idea what her voice was like.

I tried to split my eye contact between them, following all the pick-up tips on holding a girl's attention. My eye was often drawn downwards, though, to the elegant curves of the tops of their shoulders and the spaghetti-thin straps of their bikinis. Magdalena's was green, and a thin string came up from east breast to meet tied behind the back of her neck.

With the slow, subconscious, casual movements of someone doing something utterly normal, she reached her hands up out of the water and untied the bow holding the strings together. As they fell down into the opaque water, she reached behind her back; a second later she was calmly placing her bikini top on the dry edge of the pool behind her. If Izabela noticed she made no comment and gave no reaction, but my eyes must have been bulging. I could see nothing through the milky water, but I was now within inches of one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen and she was topless.

There was something surreal about the apparent normalcy of Magdalena's wild act, her demure and elegant manner as she stripped. Her full lips seemed to echo the promise of her firm, rounded breasts now free in the water. I could almost feel the tiny currents and eddies started by them and flowing through to swirl against my arms and chest. I felt as though I the air I was breathing was creamy and thick.

As Magdalena looked on in quiet interest, Izabela carried on talking to me about my life, always asking questions but spicing them with compliments. It was as though she was walking me down the path to impressing her and her friend, nudging me onwards with the subtlest hints of what to say. Confused, lost, unable to understand what was happening or how, I blundered on as she smiled at my compliance. That little voice in my head kept on telling me that I was doing fantastically, that my natural charm and persuasion were hitting all the right buttons.

Sliding towards me with another unmentioned movement, again without breaking her sentence, Izabela sidled right up against me and wrapped one arm around my shoulders, barely grazing the surface of the water. All down my left side I could feel the firm, slippery warmth of her flesh against mine, even the swell of her breast on my upper arm.

Once more, I had no idea what to do. My left arm was frozen tensely by my side; I didn't want to seem to be trying to grope her under the water, so I just sat there lost as to what to do. Reading my thoughts through the tension of my body, Izabela's right hand found my left and moved it calmly onto her upper thigh. I could feel the lycra of her bikini against my wrist, and the reassuring weight of her hand on top of mine, caressing it with the tiniest movements.

As if cued by Izabela's movement, on the other side Magdalena slid up against me, and her naked breast touched against my other arm. Reaching her right arm behind herself, she took my right hand and guided it around her back. Reassuring me that all was well, she reached across her front with her other hand and took my limp hand, placing it firmly and comfortingly over her firm right breast. I had never touched a girl's breast before.

She held my hand there for a few seconds, silently confiding that my touch was welcome, and then moved her left hand over to my upper thigh. There it slowly fluttered like a moth, toying with the lower edge of my speedos and my bare skin. The touch was light, but a tingling jolt ran up my body as though I'd touched a live wire.

I must have jumped visibly, as Izabela sidled right up against me and, her lips almost touching my ear, whispered to me "You must look normal, this is a public place. Just stay still, and let us do everything." I could feel her breath against the fine hairs of my neck.

The topless Magdalena slid away from my side and swung in front of me, her hand never leaving my thigh. Quietly taking a deep breath, she slipped under the water and disappeared from sight. Izabela looked into my eyes as I felt Magdalena taking my swimming trunks in her hands at either hip and pulling them down. I eased up of the tile step and let her slide them over my feet and away. Still invisible beneath the surface, she wrapped one arm around my leg to steady herself and gently slid the other hand over my intense erection, running her fingers down the length and cupping my balls.

I felt her thumb and forefinger on the base of my shaft, angling it slightly downwards, and then the impossible pleasure of her lips pushing back my foreskin and taking the head of my penis into her mouth. She moved agonizingly slowly, moving her lips and tongue over my steel-hard cock, gently taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth. At every moment I felt that this must be all, but eventually her lips met her fingers and my entire shaft was buried in her mouth and throat. Even then her tongue and lips continued their dance, and without backing off she slowly twisted her head and neck around my penis.

Every subtle movement was intoxicatingly erotic and intimate. She froze for a second, my penis totally inside her, and Izabela moved her body against me and gave me the slightest touch of a kiss on the lips. Then Magdalena disentangled herself from me and came back to the surface.

Her head came up slowly, face tilted back so her wet hair ran straight back over her head. She composed herself, using her forefingers to position her hair behind her ears, and locked eyes with me. Her smile was exalted, speaking of the secret we shared. In other parts of the pool families played and old men gossiped, with no idea what was going on beneath the white surface of the water. She came back to my side and placed my speedos next to her bikini top on the dry edge of the pool.

"Did you like that?" asked Izabela. I was too deep in shock to answer. The water caressed my genitals under the surface, now free of the constrictive trunks. I was naked in the hot springs with a goddess on either side, sharing in intimate secrets of touch.

The girls gave each other another knowing smile. Izabela went on, "I think Magdalena is very... good... at that. Would you more?" I stammered in my agreement, any attempt at nonchalance lost. Still in complete control of herself, Magdalena started to breathe deeply, readying herself to go back under the water. Izabela took hold of my hand again, slipping the rubber band with the locker key off my wrist and leaving me totally naked. Only the warm, white water clothed me.

There was no hiding my eagerness as Magdalena slid once again under the surface of the water. Izabela wrapped her arms around me, her breasts firm against my shoulder. I felt Magdalena anchoring herself to my leg, and once more her hand moved unerringly to my throbbing erection. With intimate delicacy she angled it to her mouth, and I was inside her again, her hand cupping my balls.

Last time had been a teasing caress, and introduction to these new sensations. This time, she was much more forceful. Her lips and tongue danced for a few seconds around the head of my penis, and then the tight grip of her mouth and throat took it in down to the very base in a single fluid movement. There she stayed for a heartbeat, just giving me time to come to terms with her soft, warm grip all around me, before she started to move her head rhythmically up and down.

The pleasure was indescribable. Her movements were urgent, charged with erotic longing to charge headfirst towards completion. Gone were the slow, gentle, questioning touches. This was intense, utterly confident, fast and firm. Her hand on my balls cupped them firmly, pulling them gently away from my body.

It didn't take long for me to feel myself edging close to orgasm. My eyes stared forward unseeing, Izabela clung to me with unbridled need, and Magdalena, invisible under the water, surged on with determination. As my cock started to twitch in her mouth, she would not break her rhythm. I started to moan a whispered mantra: "Don't stop... don't stop... don't stop".

Izabela silenced me with a kiss -- not a brushing touch of the lips, not now; powerful, charged, she thrust her tongue into my mouth, her lips pulsing all over mine. Finally, I was there, just a feather touch away from a spasm of ejaculation. My balls, readying for the final thrust, contracted in Magdalena's hand, Izabela's arms were locked around me like steel bands, forcing her mouth against mine.

Suddenly, all movement stopped. The silence roared in my ears. Half of my cock was clenched in the firm flesh of Magdalena's mouth, frozen half way down on what had to be its final thrust. Izabela's mouth and tongue were firm but motionless on mine, and her eyes opened wide gauging the reaction on my face. My cock twitched wildly in Magdalena's throat, my balls squirmed in her hand, but the two girls were stock still.

The feelings that came over me were a rush of instinctive urge, unstoppable as a tidal wave or a forest fire. The core of my being was concentrated in the burning need for must a moment's more stimulation to my cock. Magdalena's still mouth was driving me wild with its tight embrace, robbing me of the touch of friction that was the only thing I needed.

I thrust wildly with my hips, trying to force myself deep into the back of her throat. She was ready for it. As I pushed forward, she calmly moved back, perfectly matching my movements. I desperately pulled back, but her mouth and hand followed me again. As I thrust desperately in and out, she mirrored every move. Try as I might, I could not get even a fraction of movement between my penis and her mouth. Her tonsils rested steady against the head of my cock.

I was beyond rational thought. The only thing in my mind and body was the need for release. I reached my hands out and locked them around the back of Magdalena's head, ready to force it down. I loved her in that moment and I hated her with every fiber of my being. I wanted to use my strength and power to penetrate the tonsils that were stealing from me the only thing I needed. I wanted to impale them, hurt them, run them through with my force and my rock hard cock.

Stupid. Obvious. As if they wouldn't be ready for that.

As my hands found Magdalena's head under the water, Izabela's mouth left mine and she pulled back a little to release her tight embrace, jabbing steely knuckles into my sides just below my armpits. The pain was sudden and horrific, but worst of all was the spasm that drew my arms suddenly back to my sides. Izabela had exactly hit the nerve centers on both sides, and like a knee-jerk reflex, I was powerless to keep the spasm from happening.

That was to stop me from grabbing Magdalena's head. The message was clear. Izabela had told to me leave everything up to them, and I was not to be permitted to try to force them to do anything. Next came the punishment.

I was off balance from the unexpected jerk in my arms, and my head dipped under the surface of the water. It was then that Magdalena sprung into action. One hand was wrapped around my leg, the other cupped my balls under her chin. The grip had been reassuring and gentle, but at that moment it turned into an iron grasp. Her fingers reached around my balls, finding the most sensitive part at the back and exerting a pressure that made a sick balloon of agony fill my torso.

Even as I curled up into a fetal position, her steely fingertips and nails roved over my balls, pinching them, crushing them. She let go her grip on my leg and again I could not control the movements of my own body. My muscles tensed up, crushing me into a ball to try to protect my testicles, but Magdalena's arm was strong and it reached into the center, probing, crushing, and kneading.

I floated under the water, unable to move, ears filled with a rushing roar for what felt like an eternity. As the pain increased and the shock passed, it crossed my mind that she might never let up, that I could drown here as a slim, demure girl elicited a pain like none I had ever known, monolithic and unthinkably intense yet growing worse with every moment.

Finally, as block dots started to close off my vision, her hand was gone.

The pain ebbed slowly and I regained control over my body. I was overcome with weakness and felt terribly sick, on the verge of vomiting. Finally I was able to get my head above the water and came up gasping for air.

I had floated into the middle of the little circle behind the pillar, and as I took in my surroundings I saw that Izabela was helping Magdalena tie her bikini top back up again. There were two other girls away in the middle of the main pool now, looking on in interest. We were no longer alone.

Izabela gave me a pitying look. "I'm sorry we had to do that. I think maybe you're not such a master of your animal side as we thought. You could have drowned Magdalena if we'd let you hold her head under the water."

I stammered by apologies. "OK," she replied, "now, sit back down with up here and we can have a little talk."

A part of her previous charm was back, but it was edged with steel. I was floating naked in the hot spring water, with a sickening ache in my balls spreading through to my guts. I didn't even make a decision to obey. The thought of not doing what she asked didn't cross my mind.

I was still horny from what had happened before, but my confusion was absolute. I found myself sitting on the underwater step again, with these beautiful but dangerous women on either side of me. They both wrapped their arms around me and started to guide my hands over their bodies. A hip. An inner thigh.

Izabela told me how sorry they were that they had been forced to hurt me. My erection was back, throbbing with need, and the ache in my balls was receding to the edge of my consciousness. She said that maybe we could take a little breather and see about carrying on. As she half apologized and commiserated with my pain, she held my hand over her breast, cupping it through the fabric of her bikini. She kissed me on the cheek.

As Izabela asked solicitously if I was too badly hurt, Magdalena's hand brushed almost imperceptibly against my rock hard penis. Soon she was toying with it, rubbing her hand up and down the shaft slowly in a grip so loose that she was barely touching me. Izabela absent-mindedly ran my hand over her breast and down her flat stomach. She lifted aside the stretchy fabric of her bikini bottom and guided my probing fingers inside. She was waxed smooth.

"Now," she asked, "do you think you've calmed down a little?" I was certain I hadn't, but I needed to feel Magdalena's mouth filled with my cock again. I needed her urgent pressure, her rhythmic thrusts. I needed to come right down her throat, with her lips wrapped around the root of my cock. I would say anything, do anything to get that.

I had forgotten all about the other two girls in the middle of the pool, but suddenly realized they were gliding towards us. I felt panic start to well up within me, that I might be caught out, naked and erect in a public pool, but to my surprise Izabela greeted them and they joined us in our round little nook. Magdalena's hand left my yearning cock and the two girls drifted away from my side, letting the two newcomers sit on my left and right, just an arm's length away.

Magdalena and Izabela sidled up to each other and their bodies twisted slowly together. In my imagination I could see how they must be embracing under the water, interlocking their arms, legs, and hips in a shared intimacy that was hidden from view. My erection stayed as strong as ever, particularly as I realized that the new girls were every bit as soul-stealingly gorgeous as the two I knew.

Izabela was slowly drifting away, locked in a close embrace with her friend. "I'm afraid I have some bad news for you, James. Magdalena and I have to go now. But we're leaving you with our friends Angela and Natalia so you don't get bored. And maybe we'll meet again someday, we could carry on where we're leaving off now."

The two new girls started to close in on me from both sides, controlled smiles on their faces. Izabela went on, "You see, we want our friends to take care of you for a few hours. There are some things we need to do." She lifted her hand out of the water, and with a sinking feeling I saw that she was holding my speedos. My locker key was around her wrist.