The Polish Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Public nudity is not legal in Poland, so please don't get out of the water. Particularly if they catch you naked and with an erection, here in a place where families come... It would not be good. You would go to jail for a long time. Frankly, I don't think a foreign slicker who came to our country to flash his cock at kids would be very popular in prison. I don't think you'd see the end of your sentence, and if you did you wouldn't be... the man you are now.

"So Angela and Natalia are going to help us out making sure you stay nice and pliable. Play nice and they won't hurt you. Try and push them around, and you'll find their fingers are stronger than Magdalena's. I'm going to leave your trunks on the other side of the pool, and you can pick them up and leave when Angela and Natalia go, maybe two or three hours. Don't worry about your locker key, we'll clean everything out. We'll even go around to your apartment -- you told us where it is -- and do a bit of tidying. Let me see... under the mattress?"

My look gave me away in an instant. She smiled at her triumph and went on, "So you see, we need a little time to make sure that we get everything done just right. Don't worry, I'm sure you can beg a lift into town in your speedos once we're done, or even walk home. We'll leave the keys in the door. Just to be on the safe side, Angela and Natalia are going to entertain you. Sit back, and enjoy it.

"But remember, last time you gave into your impulses and tried to force a girl to go all the way, you didn't enjoy it. So let them take you as far as they feel like, and thank them for giving you that much. After all, they have to keep you on the brink to make sure you stay hard, so you won't be tempted to try anything."

By this time, Angela and Natalia had slid up on either side of me, and their firm bodies were pressed against me. One leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. As her breasts touched against me under the water, I couldn't keep my erection from going back to its throbbing maximum. Moving unerringly through the turbid water, one girl started slowly teasing my cock while the other softly clasped her hand around my balls.

Enraged, I tensed to chase after the smiling Izabela to get back my property, but a warning squeeze on my balls brought me sharply back into line. Never breaking eye contact, Izabela and Magdalena drifted backwards across the width of the public pool and placed my trunks on the opposite edge, hidden from casual view behind another pillar. With their languorous, python grace they eased their perfect bodies out of the water. They glistened in the dim light, and Angela and Natalia kept up their slow, teasing rhythm on my cock, their soft grasp on my balls laden with warning of agony and a certainty of hours of frustration.

Izabela turned, glorious in her string bikini, and blew me a kiss. Then she and her friend were gone.