The Popular Music Show Pt. 09

Story Info
Bedroom antics following the after-concert party.
2.3k words
4.92
13k
00

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

(Copyright 2001. All rights reserved).

All events and characters are fictitious.

* * * * *

Dave pulled Marianne to him as the lift doors closed behind them. He looked deep into her eyes for a moment then lowered his lips to hers. He heard her moan deep inside. Her lips opened and her tongue pushed out to meet his own. The tips fenced then caressed and explored. His hands felt her shoulder blades, his fingers her spine then finally clamped tightly onto her ass cheeks.

She ground her pubic bone against his hard on. Pulling back slightly so they only just touched then pushing back against him hard as his fingers probed between her buttocks.

They broke their kiss. He smiled down at her.

"Can we go to your room?" He asked.

"Presuming a little, aren't we?" She replied.

"I'm sorry." Dave breathed into her hair. "At least can I walk you to your door?"

"I think I could allow that."

He wasn't going to try and force himself upon her. This was something new for her. Every man she'd ever kissed before had taken it that it had implied they would be fucking her shortly. For a moment she didn't know what to do.

Should she give in to the screams coming from her insides? She could thank him politely and agree to meet him again next day. She would have no option there as they were flying down to Munich together in the afternoon.

The lift came to a halt and the doors hissed open. Tim, the security team leader was standing talking to two of his men and a member of the hotel security team. He smiled at them as they left the lift and walked to Marianne's door.

"Are you coming to bed?" A harsh voice called out to them from a doorway further up the corridor.

They both turned their heads to see Lorraine standing in by the entrance to her room wearing a short nightdress with her hands on her hips.

"I'm going to bed." Marianne snapped back. "Alone."

She looked up into Dave's face. She could feel his prick hard against her hip.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" She asked gently.

She could see the look of disappointment spread across his face. Then he smiled.

"Of course." He kissed her on the forehead. "Sleep well."

A brush of her lips with his lips and he was gone. There he was striding back towards the lift. She watched his back. Then she watched his ass cheeks. The screaming inside her was rising to a crescendo. 'Come back.' She wanted to shout. The lift door was opening and he was stepping inside. 'Don't listen to me. Come back.' Her body urged. The doors closed on his smile and his slightly raised hand.

"He's gone now." Lorraine said from her side.

"Fucking leave me alone." She hissed at her and, stepping into her room locked the door behind her.

Dave rubbed his prick through his jeans to relieve the pressure as the lift carried him to the next floor. The doors opened with their customary hiss and he stepped into the corridor. Two security men approached him then relaxed and stood aside as he was recognised.

He nodded to them as he passed and walked to the door of his room. He stopped with his hand on the knob and listened to the sounds of giggling coming from Mike's room opposite. There was a lot of giggling. He thought he could hear two male voices. It must be Jeff and Mike teaming up with the four girls. He thought. He briefly considered going in and rescuing Frankie but would she thank him and she was old enough.

He considered for slightly longer going in and joining in. No, he wouldn't. Strange. That side of it was loosing its appeal. He thought back to that morning and the girl he'd fucked. It nagged him that he couldn't remember her name. It nagged him more now he thought of it that she hadn't even turned her head to see who it was who was fucking her. It was that meaningless to her. Just another cock inside her. As it had been just another cunt to him.

He stepped into his room and closed the door behind him, shutting out the sounds from across the corridor.

Well, they sounded as if they were enjoying themselves.

He stripped naked and stood beneath the shower. That felt better. Wrapping a towel around himself he went back into the bedroom and poured himself a Jack Daniel's from the bottle on the side. Switching on the bedside table light and switching off the main lights he sat crossed legged on the bed and sipped at his drink.

He closed his eyes and Marianne's features appeared before him. She was a nice looking girl. She'd been around a bit. He knew that. Mike always reckoned he'd fucked her once. But then Mike reckoned he'd fucked everyone, even Nat.

He imagined what Marianne would look like naked. She wasn't over full up top but she had a flat stomach and nice, rounded ass cheeks. She had a very pretty face. It was smiling at him now. He could feel his lips moving to smile back.

Was she hairy? Or did she trim or shave he wondered. It would look nice whatever she did.

Taking a second sip from his glass he placed it on the bedside table and lay back, on top of his bed covers.

Yes, he thought as he switched off the bedside light, she'd look good naked.

Laurie lifted her head from Jeff's cock and watched as Amanda guided the head to the opening to her pussy and slid down it. Bitch, she thought. She wanted a cock. She looked across at the other bed. Frankie looked dead to the world. She lay on her back, naked. Beyond her she could see Taylor on her hands and knees and Mike kneeling behind her moving in and out.

Standing up, Laurie moved to the other bed and looked down at Frankie. She was very tall. Her legs were very thin and she could see her hipbones. Her pubic hairs were dark and few. She sat on the edge of the bed beside her and ran her fingers through them, one finger getting caught for a second in a knot of hairs. Frankie moaned as she pulled her finger free.

Placing her hand flat on Frankie's pubic mound she gently massaged the whole area. Frankie sighed and her legs opened slightly. Laurie explored between them with one finger rubbing her outer lips then pulling them apart a little and pushing a finger inside her. Frankie's back arched, her legs opened wider and she seemed to give a little sob.

She could hear the sounds of coming from Taylor and looked towards her. Mike's eyes were on her fingers as first one then a second moved in and out of Frankie's hole, spreading her lips and opening her. She heard Taylor grunt as Mike pulled his cock from her. Taylor lifted her flushed face and looked at the bed. She smiled then moved closer and started sucking on one of Frankie's nipples while feeling her other tit with her hand.

Mike stood up and moved to the foot of the bed where he stood for a few seconds looking down at Frankie's pussy.

Without a word Laurie reached up for his cock and pulled him gently forwards. Mike knelt on the bed between Frankie's thighs and allowed Laurie to position the tip of his cock against Frankie's pussy lips. Tammy had stopped sucking Frankie's nipple and had moved down the bed to be sitting opposite Laurie. Together the two girls pulled Frankie's pussy lips apart and held them open as Mike sank forward into her.

"She's tight." He gasped, pulling back and pushing into her again.

Frankie's eyes opened wide and she cried out as Mike drove his cock deep inside her.

"No. No." She gasped as Mike started pounding her pussy. "No don't."

"It's alright, baby." Laurie said soothingly, releasing her pussy lips and running her fingers through her hair.

Mike was panting and grunting, thrusting wildly. Frankie gasped and cried out again. Finally with a loud moan Mike collapsed on top of her as he pumped his come inside her pussy.

A movement by her side made Laurie look up and she saw Jeff and Amanda standing there, looking down at the scene on the bed. Jeff's cock glistened with come and Amanda. Laurie reached for it and took it into her mouth. She loved the taste of woman and she loved the taste of man come. She swirled her tongue around it then used her lips to work the foreskin back and forth. She could feel it responding and cupped and squeezed his balls before reaching behind him and feeling for his anus with a finger. Jeff started thrusting with his hips as she rubbed his tight, round opening. He held her head still, fucking her mouth as he had her cunt earlier. She heard him groan.

"No." Laurie said pulling her head away. "Not there."

Jeff's face was contorted with frustration as he tried to pull Laurie's mouth back to his cock.

"Fuck Frankie." Laurie said, moving to one side and allowing him to mount the bed between Frankie's thighs. "It'll be fucking cool."

Kneeling down by the side of the bed Laurie again held Frankie's pussy lips wide and positioned Jeff's cock between them. This time there was none of the resistance encountered by Mike and his cock slid slowly in. Frankie cried out once then lay silent as Jeff started moving in and out of her.

Laurie wormed a finger between Jeff's tight buttocks and rubbed his anus as he pounded Frankie's pussy. In ans out like a piston he moved. Faster and faster. He was grunting and groaning. Panting and gasping. Frankie was making little noises at the back of her throat. Almost despite herself her hips were moving. Her hands went behind Jeff's back and Laurie could see the white tips at the ends of her fingers as she held him tight. She was lifting her hips from the bed to meet his thrusts. Laurie could almost feel the tightening of Frankie's pussy around Jeff's cock as she came from where she knelt. A tightening that was bringing Jeff off. She heard him gasp. Then say "Fucking hell" before he collapsed forward.

Laurie reached down between his legs and felt Jeff's balls as they as they lifted and fell as he pumped his come into Frankie. Finally they stopped moving and Jeff pulled his cock free.

Laurie reached out and fondled it as he sat at the foot of the bed. It was slippery and warm. She worked his foreskin back and forth looking for signs of life.

"It's okay." Jeff panted. "It just needs a rest. It'll be fine later."

'That's no fucking use to me,' Laurie thought and looked across to the other bed where Mike was lying on his back with his arms around Taylor and Amanda. It didn't look like she'd get much from him either. Everyone was going to sleep. She needed a man. Jeff had already moved up the bed and was lying next to Frankie. 'Fucking wimp,' she thought.

Switching off the main bedroom lights she opened the door to the corridor and looked out. Two security guards were sitting on chairs by the lift doors. They both looked up at her. 'Fuck it,' she thought, 'let them look.' She stood out into full view and closed the door behind her then took the five paces across the corridor to Dave's door. She turned the knob and it opened and she slipped inside.

She could see Dave lying asleep on his back on top of the covers with a towel around his waist. She quickly closed the door behind her and the room was in darkness once more. Dave moaned and moved on the bed. Laurie stood still for a few seconds allowing her eyes to become adjusted to the lack of light then moved quietly to the bed and knelt by its side. Pulling the towel gently away she looked down upon his cock.

'Not bad,' she thought, taking it in her hand. It felt cool and dry after Jeff's. She worked the foreskin back and forth a few times and could feel his cock growing. She licked her lips and lowered her head.

Dave moaned. Marianne's face appeared before him. Such a pretty face. He could feel the throbbing of his cock. Marianne was turning away kneeling down in front of him, offering him his choice of holes. Oh. His cock felt good. Oh yes. It was as if somebody was sucking him off. He heard himself moan out loud. The bed moved as somebody straddled his hips and lowered a hot, wet pussy onto his cock.

His opened his eyes. Somebody was riding his cock. And riding it well. Automatically his hands reached up in the darkness and felt for her tits. They were small and firm. As he would imagine Marianne's to be. He squeezed and massaged them as she rode his cock. He could feel her ass cheeks bouncing against his thighs as she rose and fell. He heard her gasping as she came. She kept moving, faster still. He could feel his cock growing inside her. Feel his balls tightening and lifting. He was moving his hips with her. He could feel her coming again as he began shooting his come inside her.

There was a click and the bedroom door opened flooding the room with light. Dave looked up at Laurie's smiling face above him then at Marianne's shocked and tear stained face in the doorway.

Nobody spoke. Then his mobile phone rang.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers