The Popular Music Show Pt. 10

Story Info
Natasha stars in front of a camera.
2.7k words
4.46
14.2k
00

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

(Copyright 2001. All rights reserved).

All events and characters are fictitious.

For Michelle, who isn't very well.

* * * * *

"Climb into the bus." The voice behind Natasha said. "Do not make a noise."

She could feel something hard pressing into her back.

Looking back, over her shoulder, Natasha could see two men, no three. One was carrying a laptop computer bag slung over one shoulder.

"Leave me alone." She said, but automatically keeping her voice low.

"Climb on board." The man repeated, showing her the automatic pistol he held in his hand.

Natasha thought of screaming but doubted whether she would be heard over the noises coming from the stadium as the stage was dismantled and the sound equipment brought out on forklift trucks to be loaded for the drive to Munich. One truck was moving out already.

She climbed the steps.

"Nat!" Geordie exclaimed, covering his prick and balls with his hands, "what are you doing here."

"I followed you." Nat explained sitting on the sofa by his side and, despite herself, looking down at his hands. "What's going on?"

"I can't tell you." Geordie replied looking down at the ground.

She thought he didn't look well.

"What's going on?" She demanded of the man in the suit.

He ignored her.

The blond haired man who'd buggered Geordie sat next to her. She could feel her flesh cringe. The three men who had followed her onto the coach were talking in whispers. They seemed to have decided something.

"You know this girl?" the man in the suit asked Geordie.

"Yes. Of course I do." Geordie replied. Natasha thought there was a note of desperation in his voice. "This is Nat. Natasha Wagstaffe. Dave's sister."

"A further complication." The man in the suit addressed the others in German.

Nat had a good knowledge of German and was particularly fluent in French. She could also get by in Spanish and Italian. To play the opera's with feeling you must speak the language.

"A simple follower and we could have given her a shot as we will Geordie and when she comes around everyone would think she's dreamt it. I don't see that we can let them go now. Others may know they are here. A shame, she's a pretty girl."

"Frederick." The man in the suit addressed himself to one of the men whom Nat noticed for the first time was carrying a camera and had a press pass dangling on a thin chain around his neck. "We need some photos for the Internet. Geordie and his lover are travelling in their bus to their next concert. They know Geordie is unstable. He leaves with his girlfriend part way there. I think we have the subjects for your next snuff movie also."

The man turned to Nat. He was smiling. Nat thought of screaming that she knew what he had been talking about then thought better of it.

"I must ask you to remove your clothes." He said.

"I'm not undressing in front of you." Nat retorted.

"I must insist." The man said moving towards her.

"Leave her alone." Geordie said standing up.

"She will not come to any harm." The man insisted in a reasonable voice. "We only wish to take some photos and if we have her clothes there is less chance she will want to run away. Helmie has something for you. Show him Helmie."

The man called Helmie took a flat metal box from one of the large patch pockets on the side of his trousers. He opened it to display two syringes, a supply of needles in plastic covers and two bottles of a cloudy liquid.

Helmie fitted a needle to the syringe and drew some of the liquid from one of the bottles into it as she looked when he had finished he handed the syringe to the blond haired man and filled the second.

"You don't want that Geordie." Nat said, taking one of his hands in hers.

"You are right." The man in the suit agreed. "He doesn't want it. He needs it. Tell her to undress Geordie. No harm will come to her."

"Please Nat." Geordie seemed to collapse at the sight of the needle. "Please."

"What are you going to do?" Nat asked.

"We just wish to post some photos on the web. It will explain why Geordie is travelling to Munich in this bus instead of waiting for the plane this afternoon. A few shots of him enjoying himself with a young lady should ease everybody's minds. I know. You will say that Geordie is gay. But not everyone knows that. Certainly not the police. Nor the general public. Now quickly. My patience is running thin."

"All my clothes?" Nat looked around at the four men and Geordie.

Only three other men had seen her fully naked. She looked again at Geordie. He was pleading with his eyes. She had to trust them, for his sake. Her fingers moved to the buttons on her blouse and one by one she slowly undid them. Turning her back on the men she removed it and unhooked her bra. She laid them both neatly over the back of the sofa and looked over her shoulder. Helmie had left and she could hear him talking outside to somebody. She thought of shouting for help but the man in the suit showed her his pistol.

Unbuttoning her white jeans she unzipped them and pulled them down over her hips and thighs. Stepping from them she picked them up and laid them out neatly with the rest of her clothes. She turned to face the men still wearing her white panties and folding her arms across her breasts.

"You are a beautiful young lady." The man in the suit said looking her up and down.

Helmie climbed back into the bus and started the engine.

"This bus is due to leave now." Helmie said. "I've told them that I am the driver. The real driver is coming now."

He pointed through the windscreen.

"See to him." The man in the suit said calmly.

Helmie and Frederick left the bus, Frederick carrying the second syringe. Nat could hear voices outside.

"Now the remainder of your underwear." The man in the suit indicated Nat's white panties.

Nat turned to Geordie. He was sitting back with a huge smile on his face. The blond haired man was holding the syringe and smiling at her.

"Take them off." The man ordered.

Frederick and Helmie climbed back onto the bus. Nat noticed that the syringe was empty.

The man in the suit spoke to them in German.

"You must drive the coach to Munich. The keyboard stand has already left for there. You will not overtake the truck in this but you must get it back as soon as you arrive. This route has become too risky to use this time. I think a little kidnapping and ransom will deflect people's attention. You drop us all at the flat and we will drive up to Frederick's studio."

Frederick was adjusting his camera. He was smiling at Nat.

"Quickly now." The man said, turning his attention back to Nat.

Nat felt the blond man's hand on her panties at the back and dropped her hands to them uncovering her breasts. The camera flashed.

"You bastard." She swore.

She stumbled against Geordie's legs and fell back onto the sofa as the bus lurched forwards. Her panties were below her knees by the time she sat up. The man in the suit caught her wrists as the blond haired man removed them completely.

They both stood up and stepped back to avoid Nat's kicking feet. Swaying together as the bus bumped over the uneven ground to the exit.

"You bastards." Nat swore.

"Now. Hans." The man in the suit said to the blond haired man.

Hans took Geordie's prick in his and stroked the foreskin back and forth as Nat tried to cover her pubic mound and breasts with her hands and arms.

"Don't be shy now." Frederick said, kneeling and taking a photo of Geordie's growing prick with Nat in the background. "You have a beautiful body. Be proud of it."

He spoke as if he was trying to coax somebody in a photo shoot, which, Nat supposed, he was.

"Now." Frederick directed. "Take Geordie's cock in your hand."

Nat looked down at it then up at Geordie's smiling face.

"There are worse things that can happen to you then playing with a friends penis." The man in the suit threatened. "A lot worse. I do not normally enjoy women in the physical sense but for you I might make an exception. Especially in the bodily parts we have in common. Have I made myself clear? My patience is wearing thin. Take Frederick now. He does like women, and he has some friends that like women also. You will do as tells you. Now. Or you will be doing things a lot more unpleasant."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Excuse me a moment." Dave said to Laurie, placing his hands on her hips and lifting her from his prick. "I must get that."

He tried to keep his voice normal, matter of fact. He'd thought it had been Marianne riding his cock. This could take some explaining. He found he did want to explain.

Marianne still stood in the doorway. Her eyes followed his movements as he climbed from the bed and walked, naked, to the closet and his leather jacket hanging on a coat hanger. He fished in the pockets and came up with his mobile phone. He pressed a button and spoke into it. She heard the name Howie.

She should leave, she knew. She had refused him and he had gone with another woman. She was to blame for that. He was no different to any other man she'd known. If a woman opened her legs he'd be there. She had hoped he would have been different. She should leave but her eyes were drawn to his cock. How it shone in it's coating of that girl's vaginal secretions.

She looked at the bed. What was her name again? Oh yes, Laurie. Sitting curled up by the pillows at the head of the bed smoking a cigarette, from the complimentary packet provided in each room together with a book of matches, with a smile on her face. She looked pleased with herself. Cow.

Dave had finished speaking and was dialling a number on his phone.

"It's Nat." He said as he pressed the buttons. "She's gone missing. She went back to the stadium and nobody knows where she is. That was her hotel. The owner. He's an old family friend. The car he sent came back without her. Hallo. Who are you?"

Dave spoke the last question into the phone. Marianne was aware of others in the corridor with her. It was Laurie's two friends dressed in their halter-tops and jeans.

"What's going on?" Amanda asked. "We heard a noise."

She looked past at Laurie sitting naked on the bed and at Dave struggling into his underpants and jeans and trying to work the hotel TV's remote control.

He said, "Wait a minute," into the phone and put it down while he finished dressing and found the Internet channel.

Holding his phone between cheek and the top of his arm he tapped on the remote control in response to some instructions he was receiving. Marianne walked across, took the phone and held it to his ear for him. He smiled his thanks. She didn't know whether to hate him or love him.

They were going to an Internet web site. It had Artwork in the title.

She could hear the voice at the other end of the phone, it sounded familiar.

"You see the title? Any search on Artwork will bring this up."

"I know." Dave hissed into the phone.

"Go to latest pictures."

Dave navigated around the screen until the box was highlighted and pressed the select button.

In the first a woman was standing, facing the camera, naked. Somebody was holding her hands behind her back. She had full, without being overlarge, breasts with little-finger thick nipples and a small light brown area surrounding them. She had a full mound of dark pubic hairs that started mid-way between her navel and pubic bone. She had a full head of hair that Dave knew would almost reach down to her ass cheeks if she were turned around.

In the second shot she was sitting on the sofa next to a smiling Geordie looking down at his erect cock that was being held by somebody off camera.

In the next shot she was holding it.

The next shot it was in her mouth.

In the final two shots she had her back to the camera and was straddling Geordie's hips and thighs as if impaled upon his cock. Her hair did reach her ass cheeks.

"What do you want." Dave said into the phone.

"Nothing." Marianne heard the man at the other end reply. "Geordie is travelling to your next gig by bus with his new girlfriend. Your sister. The proof of this is readily available on the web for all to see. Nobody is missing, nobody is lost. When we have recovered our property we shall leave and you will have them both returned to you safe and sound. In the meantime you tell everybody everything is in order. These pictures can be removed from the web now if I have your agreement. But they can be replaced as easily. My friend is loading a new picture for you."

The TV screen went blank for a second followed by a 'The web page is updating message.'

The screen went blank again and the web page re-appeared. An extra photo slowly formed at the bottom of the screen.

Nat was lying on her back with her wrists tied to her ankles and her pussy slit fully exposed.

"She's a very pretty girl." The voice at the end of the phone said. "I know a number of men who would enjoy her, especially in this position."

"I want to speak to her." Dave shouted into the phone.

"Certainly."

"Dave? Is that you."

Marianne could feel the tears in Nat's voice. She moved closer to Dave, pressing one of her breasts against his arm.

"Are you alright?" Dave asked. "Have they done anything. Hurt you."

"No. Not really." Came the reply. "They made me do things and took photo's."

"I know. Don't worry about them."

"But what will Dad say if he sees them?"

"Don't worry, I said. Do they want anything else from you?"

"I don't think so. They want something back they say is theirs. I'm am worried about Dad's car. The keys are in my suitcase. I wish I was going home soon."

"There." The man's voice came back on line. "She is alright and will remain so if we are given free access to our property. Do not tell the police."

"I don't even know what it is." Dave complained.

"That is best. Catch your plane this afternoon as arranged and you will find your friend and your sister waiting for you."

Dave stared at the phone after the man at the other end had disconnected the call. What did they want? Could he trust them? Should he phone the police?

"I think she's in trouble." Marianne said by his side.

He looked down at her, for the first time realising her breast was pressed tight against his arm. He could feel her nipple sticking into his flesh.

"He said they'd be alright if we just say nothing is wrong and that they are travelling to Munich by coach together."

"It was her saying she wanted to go home now and she mentioned your fathers car." Marianne's brows were knitted in thought.

"What if they are people they could recognise later?" She continued.

"He did say we shouldn't involve the police."

"I think she is trying to say we should go and help her."

"We?"

"Of course."

"And us." Laurie joined in from her position at the head of the bed. "This is going to be fucking cool."

Don't forget to vote.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers