The Popular Music Show Pt. 14

Story Info
The final part: the rescue and the joining.
6.5k words
4.89
14.9k
1
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

(Copyright 2001. All rights reserved).

All events and characters are fictitious.

* * * * *

Dave and Marianne lay like spoons in the rear of Pietra's van underneath an old blanket. They heard him talking to somebody in German and the sounds of the gates opening. Marianne moved slightly pushing her ass cheeks back against his cock. Dave was sure it was an innocent gesture but it felt nice. In fact, all of her felt nice. She smelt great as well, even if she was a little travel stained and sweaty.

He'd tried to get her to remain behind when they had worked out this plan for getting inside the gates to Dieter's house and grounds but she wouldn't have any of it. It was as if having found him she didn't want to let him out of her sight.

Pietra had told them that at most weekends there were at least five or six men and two or more women staying in the house and that lights could be seen on in the large hanger, left over from the days when this was part of a military establishment, at all hours. Although, as Pietra had also pointed out, they had eaten many times in his restaurant. He also had an arrangement to keep the cellar well stocked with beer, spirits and soft drinks. He admitted that this wasn't his normal day for re-stocking but he could always say that somebody had seen them come back and he thought he'd check.

Both front doors to the van were opened and Pietra and another man whom David assumed was either Dieter or Ziggy, a sort of house keeper come security guard climbed in.

Neither man spoke as they drove up the narrow track through the trees to the main house.

The van stopped and they both climbed out and closed the doors behind them. Dave and Marianne lifted their heads from beneath the blanket and looked out through the front windscreen. They could see the head of Pietra disappearing down a flight of steps into the cellar of the large house in front of them.

"Quickly." Dave said, throwing back the blanket and automatically looking down to where Marianne's ass cheeks touched his crotch.

He looked up to see Marianne smiling at him.

"You're right." She agreed. "We haven't much time."

Quietly they opened the rear door of the van and climbed out, closing it as quietly as they could behind them. A pile of cut logs lay stacked in a frame a short distance away by the side of a wooden shed. Taking Marianne's hand Dave led the way to it and they took cover behind it.

A minute passed in silence then Pietra and a man appeared up the step and together they opened the van and carried the cases of beer and a cardboard box containing other bottles back down the stairs. They made two journeys carrying two beer crates full of empty bottles when they returned from the second.

Pietra took a notebook from his pocket and showed a page in it to the man. The man looked angry then frustrated but took his wallet from his pocket and handed over what to Dave, looked like two one hundred mark notes.

Pietra fished in his pocket as if to give change but the man almost pushed him back into the van and spoke in a harsh tone. They both drove back to the gate, which they could hear opening and closing. Then silence descended. They couldn't even hear a bird singing.

Dave looked at Marianne and she smiled at him. He realised they were still holding hands, he didn't want to stop.

"What do we do now?" Marianne asked, keeping her voice low.

It sounded great.

"Wait and see if he comes back." Dave wondered again if it might not have been more sensible after all to have called the police. "If we go back down that lane we might meet him coming back."

They crouched together, hand in hand as the bird songs started and they could hear the drone and buzzing of insects.

Suddenly, without warning, they heard a shot. A few seconds later it was followed by a second and a scream from a woman.

* * * * *

Natasha sat up as Dieter left and drew her knees up to her breasts. She shivered. She had never known fear such as this. Deep inside she wished Ziggy had taken her. At least it would have been over by now. If it was going to happen then get it over with. They were going to kill her. Then they could get that over with as well.

They wanted to film her being raped with all her fear showing. Well she wasn't going to give them that satisfaction. When he had her Ziggy was going to fuck a rag doll. She steeled herself to show no emotion. They would hurt her. She knew that. She wouldn't show her pain. She came from a family of fighters and if her only weapon were her passiveness then that was the weapon she would use.

Her only weapon? She looked around. The man in the suit and Ziggy were standing at a table the far side of the camera.

The film set she was in was made up to be a stall in a barn. There was a length of rope on a hook at the entrance and an old oil lantern hanging on a hook on the opposite side. The door stood open and she could see the key in the outside lock. What if she?

Almost without thinking and before any plan had formed in her mind she moved. Four paces and she was at the entrance to the stall. Both men turned towards her. As she passed she unhooked the lantern and threw it at them.

It wasn't just a prop as there was oil in it. Ziggy parried the lamp with his arm, knocking it to the floor; the floor with it's covering of straw. Natasha saw the oil spill from the lamp as bounced on the ground. She pushed one of the heavy lights on its stand into the path of the two men as they made towards her. There was a hiss and a popping sound as the hot light bulbs exploded as they hit the ground. A sheet of flame shot into the air with a whoosh. The two men stepped back momentarily and she was through the door, closing and locking it behind her. She pulled out the key and threw it as far down the corridor as she could.

Her heart beating like a trip hammer she rushed to the set where Geordie lay on the examination table.

"Come on Geordie." She shouted in his ear. "Get up. Quickly."

She could smell burning. She could hear the two men shouting and momentarily she considered helping them but no. She must get Geordie out.

"What's wrong?" Geordie asked in a quivering voice.

"Come on." Nat urged, throwing his arm around her shoulders and helping him first to sit then stand.

She thought for a moment that his legs were going to give way but he steadied himself and they made their way into the corridor outside the surgery set.

"Come on. Quickly." She urged again.

She could hear banging on the door to the stable studio. A shot rang out and she turned her head to see Ziggy and the man in the suit burst out into the corridor. The man held a smoking revolver in his hand, a revolver he lifted and pointed at them. There was a look of pure hatred on his face. She thought he was going to call to them to stop but instead he fired. She felt Geordie stagger by her side, felt his blood splatter her face and tits. Somebody screamed. She realised it was her.


The undulating siren of a Police car could be heard approaching as Geordie sank to the ground by her side. She dropped to her knees beside him. There was blood all over his face and neck. But he was smiling at her.

"Run," he said, then closed his eyes.

She wanted to stay and cry but leapt to her feet instead. She had almost reached the door when Ziggy caught her around the waist and threw her over his shoulder. The two men made their way to the silver grey Opel they had driven up in and Nat found herself being pushed into the back with a naked Ziggy holding her wrists as the Man in the suit climbed behind the steering wheel.

Nat looked to the gates that she could see had been knocked open by a white delivery van by the side of which stood a man who looked familiar. A Police car was parked on the road outside with its lights flashing and she could see two policemen chasing Dieter into the trees. A movement caught her eye and she turned her head to catch sight of a man and a woman running towards them. She just had time to register Dave and what looked like Marianne when the car shot forward. The Opel hit then scraped along the side of the van as it forced its way through the gates, clipping the front wing on the police car as it slewed sideways onto the road and sped off through the village.

* * * * *

Dave and Marianne stood in silence for a few seconds watching the car burst through the gateway.

"We must go after them." Marianne said, panting slightly.

Dave led the way hurriedly to the van and climbed into the driver's seat, the keys were in the ignition.

"See if you can find Geordie." Dave called to Pietra, engaging reverse and pulling back out onto the road then changing into drive and slamming his foot down hard on the accelerator.

It took them nearly two minutes to get back to the hotel. Dave pulled into the car park.

"We won't catch them in this," he said, "we'll have to use my father's car."

He ran to the driver's door feeling in the pocket of his jeans for the keys. One press of the button and all the doors were unlocked. Five seconds later and the car engine had burst into life and they pulling out onto the road. Dave placed the drive selector into third to keep maximum power to the wheels and headed back towards the Dam. He pressed one of the buttons on the dash and the top folded back and out of sight behind the rear seats. He glanced at Marianne. She was looking at his face, smiling, with a light in her eyes. He smiled back and reached across for her hand touching her thigh instead. Her legs opened and she held his hand in place for a few seconds before he needed it again on the steering wheel.

They reached the junction with the main valley road.

"Which way?" Dave asked looking at the line of stationery traffic heading towards the Dam on the far side of the road.

"He sounded Dutch." Marianne replied.

"Holland it is then."

Dave released the breaks and gunned the accelerator. The car shot forward into the path of the stream of oncoming traffic. Breaks squealed and there were few judders and thuds, the tinkling of glass then the traffic moved to give them room. With four-way flashers on and one hand on the horn Dave accelerated. He could see a police car ahead. Two policemen were directing traffic around the scene of an accident. Dave could see the silver Opel, second in line in the queue. He could imagine their frustration to be stuck like that and having to decide whether to risk jumping the police signals and drawing attention to themselves or sitting quietly in line. One policeman had stopped the traffic coming in the opposite direction and was waving on the lane on their side. The Opel driver must have seen them and sensed they were after him for he pulled out and knocked the front wing of the car in front out of his way. The policeman waved to him to stop but he ignored him and drove on.

Dave was moving much the faster; he braked hard but still ran into the back of the Opel. For a few seconds the two cars drove locked together then the Opel pulled away.

Dave looked quickly at Marianne. She was rubbing her breast where the seat belt had cut into her but her eyes still held their fire.

"Go get them." She urged breathlessly.

For a moment Dave thought she was near to coming.

The engine had cut out. Dave turned the key in the ignition and pushed down on the accelerator once more. The engine was making a strange sound but they were gaining on the Opel. Closer still with each second. They were approaching the Dam. People were crossing the road ahead from the Dam to the hotel and Café. A car was pulling out onto the road from the car park at the foot of the steps that lead up to the top Dam top. The Opel braked and for the second time the BMW ploughed into its back.

Dave could clearly see Natasha's face staring at him through the Opel's rear window as both cars, locked together, spun down the slope into the car park. The rear of the BMW struck the first parked car and being spun around in the opposite direction, separated from the Opel. Dave fought the wheel as the car spun, struck two more cars and came to a halt with a sigh.

Dave stood up on his seat and looked for the Opel. At first he couldn't see it then a crowd of people seemed to part and he could see it it's nose stuck in the side of a caravan selling snacks. A man in a suit was waving a gun at the crowd and was pulling Natasha from the rear of the car. Dave could see she was naked. A second man was following Nat from the back seat. A big man, also naked.

The crowd backed away leaving a clear path up the steps to the Dam top and lake.

The man in the suit was dragging Natasha up the steps. The second man was limping after them.

"Come on." Marianne said climbing stiffly from the car. "We must follow them."

Dave climbed over the windscreen and onto the bonnet then to the ground. They could both hear police sirens approaching by the time they reach the stairs. The man in the suit and Natasha were three parts of the way up. The second man was lagging behind limping badly.

Dave and Marianne started up the stairs. A girl called out "It's Art." Some other girls were screaming.

They were rapidly overtaking the naked man. He stopped at the next break in the steps and turned to face them. Dave thought quickly. Should they dodge him, but that would leave him free behind them, or should he tackle him. More girls were calling out his name. The man in front looked around as if uncertain what was going on.

Then they were on him. Marianne pointed at his cock and laughed out loud. The man lunged for her and Dave punched him on the side of the jaw.

Dave held his knuckles as the man stumbled to his knees. Dave could see one of the man's ankles was badly swollen and without giving it a second thought kicked it. The man yelled in pain and rolled onto his back grasping at his foot.

Two police cars were pulling up at the foot of the steps. With a final glance in their direction Dave and Marianne continued up.

People at the top were excitedly pointing in the direction of one of the boats that took tourists around the lake on an hour's cruise. It was beginning to pull away even before the ramp that allowed passengers to board over the stern and onto the small, low lying open deck. Both Dave and Marianne pushed through the turnstiles and sprinted up the ramp to jump the last three feet onto the boat.

The boat was half-full. The passengers that remained were seated in the rear of the two enclosed cabins. Dave led the way up the stair to the upper lounge. The boat hadn't changed much in the ten years since he had last been on board. A small galley downstairs and a bar upstairs. The main wheel house at the front with a small bridge at the rear to control docking from.

Two barmen and a waitress were crouching behind the bar in mid cabin. A group of passengers were seated at some tables. They all looked shocked; the girl behind the bar especially looked frightened.

Dave could see the backs of four heads in the cabin in front. He recognised Natasha's long, light brown hair.

* * * * *

Natasha's arm ached from being forced and held behind her back.

The man in the suit and the Captain were arguing about crossing the recognised traffic lanes on the lake. The man in the suit wanted to go to the far side of the lake as quickly as possible, the Captain argued that to do so would mean cutting through the yachts and wind-surfers before them. At first the revolver was pressed to Natasha's head but as the Captain didn't know her even she could tell it wasn't going to have much effect. Then it was pointed at the Captain's head but he was a brave man, then at his balls and he ordered a change of course. They all stumbled slightly as the boat turned suddenly. Natasha looked through the window into the lounge behind them and saw Dave's face smiling back at her through the glass.

She could see other people moving behind him. She hoped nobody would do anything silly.

"You know now that you will not get away." Natasha said trying to sound as relaxed and matter-of-fact as she could with one hand forced up between her shoulder blades and two men casting glances at her naked body. Twenty-four hours earlier only three men had seen her naked now there must be upwards of a thousand.

What would her parents say? She knew her father wouldn't be pleased about the car. She just hoped she was around to hear it whatever it was.

Dave was there at least. Her big brother looking out for her again. She still wasn't sure whether she liked that Marianne.

"When we get to the far side of the lake we will get away." The man was saying, more to convince himself Nat thought.

"The police know you're here." Nat said.

Sow some seeds of doubt in his mind. That's what she had to do.

"They will have helicopters and cars out looking for you." She continued. "It would be best if you stopped this now."

"I have you." He placed the barrel of his revolver against her nose. "They will not do anything while that is so. Your brother will give me money, a lot of money, to get you back."

"He might. But we don't see each other very often. We don't get on that well."

"You're lying."

Nat could see a sudden look in the Captain's eye. The man in the suit caught it as well and spun her around towards the opening door. The man pointed his revolver as Dave burst in, instinctively Nat struck back and up with her elbow striking something soft. Her arm was released as the man cried out and as she fell forward she kicked out backwards. She connected with something then she was caught up between everybody fighting for possession of the revolver. It went off. Then a second time. Then there was a click that seemed to be the loudest noise of all.

She could see the other passengers gathering in the lounge as Dave and the Captain pinned the man in the suit against the rear wall of the cabin. The Captain spoke to the wheelman and the boat began a long gentle turn that would bring them back to the jetty.

Nat was conscious that people were looking at her.

"Are you all right?" Dave asked.

"I need something to wear." Nat replied.

"I'm sure this gentleman won't mind lending you his coat." Dave said helping him from it as Marianne brought in a length of rope.

Nat gratefully put her arms through the sleeves of the jacket and pulled it around her body. A hard object against her skin had her reaching into one of the side pockets. She brought out a mobile phone. Her mobile phone. She switched it on.

"I have a text message." She said, pressing some buttons. "It's from Mum. She hopes I enjoyed the concert and trusts I'm taking good care of Dad's car."

* * * * *

It was after mid-night before they returned with Pietra from giving statements at the police station.

Pietra's wife, Marta, and Heidi, his daughter, had a supper of cold meats, cheeses and sweet, white German wine waiting for them.

At first they all talked at once eager to re-tell their tales then one by one they fell quiet as reaction and tiredness set in.

"We have rooms for you tonight and the police at the bottom of the hill and your own security men will keep sightseers and fans away. Well except for one." He smiled at his daughter who held copies of all the Artwork CD's that had been released so far, as if expecting them to receive a blessing.

"You have them all, I see." Dave said taking the CD's and her offered pen and signing his name inside them then passing them to Marianne to sign. "This will make them unique. No other CD's will have both our signatures."

"Ever?" Marianne asked, looking up from her signing.

"Not like this." Dave confirmed.

"A policeman handed these in for you." Heidi said nervously.

She handed over a small pile of CD's that Natasha recognised from the ones in her father's car. On top was the demo tape for the currant release.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers
12