The Popular Music Show Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that would be unique." She said taking the CD's from Heidi and handing the demo to Dave.

"There are tracks on this not on the finally released version." Dave remarked turning the CD over and over in his hands.

"Just sign it and let Heidi have it." Natasha urged.

"There aren't many of these around." Dave said hesitantly.

"Stop teasing." Marianne told him, reaching out and squeezing his hand.

Nat wasn't so sure about that.

"Oh well." Dave said opening the cover. "If you're sure you want it."

"Please." Heidi almost screamed.

Marianne signed it in turn then passed it back to Natasha with the pen.

"This will make it doubly unique." She said.

Nat suddenly felt herself warming to her. She signed the insert and handed the CD to Heidi.

"Don't play it now." Marta called after her retreating back then looking at her husband. "Pietra. The guests."

Pietra gave a sigh and shrugged his shoulders.

"I think it is time for bed." He said.

He led the way into the main entrance. They could hear the sound of music coming from behind the door behind the reception counter.

Dave smiled, blinked and almost fell asleep standing up. He followed the three women and Pietra up the two flights of stairs to the first floor his eyes on Marianne's ass cheeks. Marta opened the second door they came to.

"For you." She said, ushering the two girls inside.

"This is yours." Pietra said stopping at a door further down on the opposite side of the corridor.

Dave smiled weakly at Marianne then followed meekly.

Once inside and finally free of Pietra he threw off his clothes and sat naked on the side of the bed contemplating using the shower.

Dawn had broken when he next opened his eyes. He shivered. Looking at his watch he saw that it was after six in the morning. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom. He thought for a moment that he could hear one of his songs being played as his sat on the toilet seat. He shook his head. He must be imagining it.

When he'd finished he wiped and flushed and ran some water into the sink. There was a small bar of soap in a dish and he used it to work up lather and wash his hands and face. He again thought of the shower. It would wake him up but did he really want to be that awake?

Drying his face and hands he stumbled back to bed this time climbing beneath the covers. That felt good. A car would be picking them up later that morning to take them to Munich. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine what Marianne looked like naked.

He remembered back. Can it have been little more than twenty-four hours? Laurie was riding his cock as he felt her tits. A dream, he'd thought at first, then the realisation that it was for real and the look on Marianne's face as he came in Laurie's pussy.

He shifted in his bed. He could feel something soft against his ass cheeks that tickled slightly and two hard objects pressing against his shoulderblades. A small soft hand was lying on his hip. It began to move, slowly across his stomach. He felt his skin tingle and his abdominal muscles involuntarily tighten as the tip of her fingers passed over them.

Her? It was female he was sure. But whom? He knew whom he hoped it would be but the experience with Laurie made him distrust his own senses.

A fingertip was exploring his navel. Then it moved down through the line of short hairs that led to his pubic mound. They hadn't travelled more than an inch when they reached the head of his cock that was straining up to greet them. The fingers stopped as they came into contact with it and he held his breath. Two lips were sucking on his ear lobe. He turned onto his back breathing heavily and, placing a hand behind the back of Marianne's head pulled her lips down onto his own. As they parted to allow his tongue access her fingers closed around his cock and stroked his foreskin. As his tongue fenced with hers her fingers cupped his balls and gently lifted them as if judging the weight of their contents then released them to return to stroking his cock.

Marianne lifted her lips from his and looked down into his eyes. She could see the pupils were wide and stared into them as if searching for something. She seemed satisfied that whatever she was looking for was there for she smiled.

"Good morning." She said softly.

"Hallo." Dave replied lifting the bed covers to look down on Marianne's hand working his cock.

Marianne looked down back into Dave's eyes then moved down the bed pushing aside the bed covers until she could lay her head onto his lower stomach and kiss the top of his cock. Dave immediately lifted his hips pushing his cock towards her mouth. He felt her lips resist for a moment then open and the head of his cock was engulfed in warmth and wetness.

Forming an 'O' with her lips around the head of Dave's cock Marianne stroked the length with her hand whilst at the same time moving her mouth. Dave moaned. A deep, satisfying moan. Marianne quickened her movements. Dave's hips lifted and fell as if he were fucking her. Moving faster as her hand increased the speed of her stroking. She felt it growing larger inside her mouth. Heard him gasping as if he were short of breath. One hand was on the back of her head whist the other was reaching beneath her for her tits. She lifted slightly and his fingers closed around one, squeezing her soft flesh then rubbing her nipple. It was her turn to gasp.

The pressure on the back of her head was increasing and she allowed him to push more of his cock in her mouth. His hips were moving quickly now and she no longer had room on his shaft to work his foreskin back and forth. All she could do was try and tighten the circle of her lips around his cock as it moved in and out of her mouth.

He was gasping again and his fingers were tightening around her tit. He cried out as the first load of his come hit the back of her throat and she gasped for breath then swallowed. Again and again his cock jerked. Each jerk accompanied by its load of sperm. She swallowed again and again. Then everything relaxed. He was running his fingers gently through her hair and his other hand was massaging her tit with her nipple against its palm.

Lifting her head she allowed his shrinking cock to drop from her lips. She looked down at it. How it glistened in it's coating of saliva. She kissed it once then moved back up the bed to lie with her head against Dave's shoulder.

"Have I said good-morning yet?" Marianne asked, her body shivering as Dave ran the fingers of one hand down her spin until it reach the crack between her ass cheeks.

"Hmm." Dave murmured in reply his fingers spreading her ass cheeks and allowing one to rest against her anus.

Marianne purred as his finger ran around exploring the tight folds of skin. She lifted her head and kissed the line of his jaw as his finger pushed against her tight little hole. She felt the pressure increase. Felt her anus opening.

"Ow." She said suddenly clenching tight her ass cheeks.

"Sorry." Dave said hurriedly removing his hand.

"I'm sorry." Marianne said lifting her head to look down on his face. "It's too dry."

She studied him carefully for a few seconds.

"We could do something about that." She continued.

"We'll need something wet and slippery."

"I have something wet and slippery."

Marianne turned onto her back forcing Dave to turn onto his side to prevent himself falling out of bed.

Dave looked down on Marianne's round face then further down to her round, firm tits with their erect nipples. Nipples that looked to be in need of a kiss.

Licking his lips he moved down the bed and took the nearest nipple between his lips and swirled his tongue slowly around it. He felt Marianne shift on the bed as if she were in an uncomfortable position then arch her back. He lifted his head and the nipple followed his lips. Marianne was making soft noises at the rear of her throat. He lowered his mouth and sucked again. Marianne gave what sounded like a sob. Dave moved across to her other tit and suckled on its nipple for a few seconds. Satisfied with the erectness of that nipple he returned to the first and slowly and gently suckled again. Marianne groaned and opened her legs. Ignoring the invitation Dave continued to suck and lick her nipples. Very slowly, very gently.

"You're so gentle." Marianne whispered lifting her hips from the bed and describing little circles in the air.

Dave kissed her on the mouth. Lips to lips, not using his tongue. Marianne ran her fingers threw his hair and across his shoulders and again lifted her hips from the bed.

Dave moved one of his legs and looked down into her eyes again as he felt her rub her moist, warm slit against his thigh.

He kissed her again.

She squeezed his thigh between her own.

"Don't tease." She said, her eyes closed.

Dave pulled his thigh with difficulty from between hers and moved down the bed and her body. Kneeling at the foot of the bed he gazed for a second at her open, moist pink slit before placing his lips against it.

Marianne's body tensed at the first touch of his lips against her pussy. He helped her to bend her knees and place the soles of her feet on his shoulders. Her pussy lips opened wider and her could see the tight ring of her anus. The surrounds looked so pink and fresh and there was a darker area of brown in the centre. Lowering his mouth he touched it with his tongue. Marianne cried out. He lifted his head and watched her ring tighten then slowly relax. He touched it with his tongue again. This time letting its tip examine and explore each tiny fold of tight skin. Marianne was moaning, running her fingers through his hair.

Dave worked up some saliva and coated her anus in it. Then he licked at the soft skin the separated her two holes and sucked in turn upon her pussy lips. Marianne thumped the bed beside her thigh as Dave pushed he tongue between her pussy lips and a finger into her anus. He moved his tongue inside her as his finger pushed further and further inside her.

"Oh. Fucking hell." She cried. "That's so good."

With his finger moving in and out of her anus Dave turned the attentions of his tongue to her clit. Pulling back the hood that protected it as he slipped a finger into her pussy he sucked on it as he would a small cock.

Marianne reached down and pulled her own as cheeks wide as Dave pummelled her holes with his fingers at the same time flicking her clit from side to side.

Marianne lifted herself from the bed with her feet pressing down on Dave's shoulders as she came. Her body tensed as a glow spread out from her clit. If she expected to rest she was mistaken as Dave continued moving his finger in and out of her and licking and sucking on her clit.

"Oh fucking hell." She cried again as another orgasm ripped through her.

This time she could relax. Dave had pulled his fingers from her holes and was moving on the bed. Marianne opened her eyes and saw him looming above her and felt the head of her cock against her pussy. Reaching down between their bodies with her hands she held her pussy lips open with the fingers of one hand and guided him inside her with the other placing her feet flat of the bed and lifting her hips to meet his first thrusts.

Her breathing was coming in time with his thrusts at first then he quickened and she could feel herself building inside again. He was moving in and out of her with long, hard fast strokes. She came and thought she must have passed out but he was still moving in and out of her. Faster still. She was coming again as she felt him push up hard inside her as his balls emptied into her body.

They both lay still joined together for what seemed like an age before, with a kiss to her forehead, Dave pulled his shrunken cock from her. Her pussy lips seemed reluctant to let it go and stretched out after it as it was pulled away.

Marianne climbed from the bed and looked down at Dave's face with its huge grin.

"Someone's looking pleased with themselves." She observed sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I enjoyed it."

"So did I." She stared at the wall. "What happens next?"

Dave reached up and felt one of her tits.

"What do you want to happen?" Dave turned the question on her.

"What do you want to happen?" The question re-bounded.

Dave moved his hand to her other tit and felt it.

"I have to go to Munich. Then Milan, then America then Japan."

"I know I'm going too."

"Are you still part of FoxArt?"

"Is there still an Artwork?" "Artwork will be fine. We've got Jem Green joining us for the American and Japan tours."

"I like Jem." Marianne leaned across Dave's chest and pulled out one of his hairs. "He played on some of our tracks. I've my contract to see out and anyway I think things will be different from now on. They are going to be different. Aren't they?"

"I hope so. Geordie is likely to have to spend a month or more back in the clinic. He was very lucky that bullet only took part of his ear off."

"What will you do for a keyboard player until you get to America?"

"I was thinking about that earlier. The answer lies in your bedroom."

"You mean Nat?" Marianne kissed his nose and opened her legs as his hand moved from her tit to her thigh. "She's never played in a group before, has she?"

"She grew up playing with us. She can do it. She doesn't know she can but I'll her she has to because I saved her life."

"You wouldn't." Marianne sighed as Dave's finger rubbed up and down her slit.

"We will all have to come back to Germany in the New Year for all the trials. They have a lot to answer for between them. What with murder, smuggling diamonds, kidnapping. They could go away for the rest of there lives."

"I hope they do. Nat told me a little about what they were going to do to her this morning."

"Does Nat know you're here?"

"It was her idea to have Heidi let me in. She's very grateful for the CD. Hmm."

"I'm glad that Howie phoned the police in the end. It was a pity their car broke down and they have all gone back to Amsterdam."

"At least they took those American girls with them."

Marianne sighed as Dave pushed his finger inside her.

"That's nice." She continued, twisting around so she could reach Dave's cock.

She lifted it up and stroked it. It jerked to full hardness in her hand.

With her other hand she pulled Dave's finger from her hole and straddled his hips on the bed. Holding his cock upright she lowered her pussy onto it. With her hands on Dave's chest she slid up and down its length her pussy making slurping sounds.

"Sorry." She apologised.

"Don't be." Dave said, reaching up and holding her tits. "It's great."

Marianne sat back slightly to take as much cock as she could and smiled.

"It is nice." She agreed closing her eyes.

There was a knock at the door. Marianne didn't miss a stroke as Dave called out.

"Hallo."

"It's me. Nat. The car's arrived to take us to Munich. Is Marianne there."

"Are you there?" Dave asked quietly.

"Nearly." She breathed her reply.

"Nearly." Dave called out.

"Oh," said Natasha. "OH."

12