The Power of Clothing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him, she licked him she stroked his cock and balls and she nibbled his nipples. It helped, but not much.

"I'm sorry Em, must be the booze," he slurred making her realise he much further gone than she had imagined.

"Yeah right, don't worry aunty will sort it out."

Even taking his cock deep into her mouth and stroking his balls had only a modest affect. She knew it just wasn't going to happen.

"Turn over," she ordered.

He did.

She pulled his legs open, there was just enough light for her to see the deep crevice between the cheeks of his arse.

She ran her fingertips along it, right across his anus. His body jerked.

Gareth was now nearly asleep or unconscious. He could just about work out what was going on, but it was more like a dream than reality, nice though.

Marcia leaned forward and ran her still hardened nipples over his back that felt nice, she liked it and did it some more. She wiggled downwards so that her tit was in his crease. She pulled his legs further apart. He vaguely felt things sliding across his back and now the cheeks of his bum, but couldn't quite make out what they were, fingers, a tongue, God knows, he didn't. He couldn't really work out whatwas happening and wasn't actually too sure whether he was with Marcia or Sammi.

Marcia took hold of the slight puffiness of the flesh of her tiny right breast. She squeezed so that the nipple, which is so disproportionately sized to the boob, stood out. It was like one of those things people use to ice cakes in those TV programmes she thought, as she moved the hard piece of rubbery flesh towards Gareth's arse.

'What the fuck's that?' He thought feeling the pressure on his hole. As he did he reached behind him and found a leg. It was bare, no stocking, so it had to be Marcia, he smiled, pleased with himself for being clever enough to work that out.

She pressed more using her nipple to stimulate and slightly part his sphincter muscle. This was no longer, if it ever had been, for Gareth or them, no this was now for her, it was Marcia's show, Gareth had lost the right to be a partner, he was now her plaything. She reached between her legs and ran her fingers along her still nicely moist lips, lubricating her fingers. She then rubbed them right on his anus.

"Oh uggh yes," he groaned.

Marcia knelt behind him, she pulled him so he was now in the position she had been during Gareth's abortive attempt to fuck her, kneeling, head on the bed, legs open, arse in the air. She pressed with her finger, he grunted, she pressed harder, he moaned.

Sliding her hand down her own body, over her hard nipples, small breasts, flat stomach and shaved pubis, she found her clit. 'It's the only way' she reconciled as her body reacted to her finger pressing right beside her clit, a not unfamiliar experience for Marcia masturbated most days.

Pulling his cheeks apart with her other hand she buried her face in his arse. The bottom half of his body shook, 'even in a near unconscious state sex still works' she smiled pushing her tongue against his anus. It went in a little way, but not very far. What it did do though was add more lubricant from her spittle, some of which went slightly inside. That was needed for then, rather roughly as she aroused herself with her clit, Marcia shoved her finger up Gareth's arse.

"Oh fuck," he moaned pushing back at the emotionally unwelcome, 'I don't take it up the arse' I'm too macho for that, but physically very welcome sensation as his prostate muscle was sensitised. For several moments she finger fucked Gareth's arse, enjoying the sensation of being in control and loving the feelings from her clit.

The additional sensations from his arse were too much for Gareth and they took him over the top. Not to an orgasm, but they tipped him from partial awareness to a near unconscious state, where his emotions shut down, but his physical reactions continued.

It was too dark to see, so Marcia had to remove her hand from her clit and push it between Gareth's legs to find out whether what she had read on the net really did work. It did, he was rock hard.

Quickly, she rolled him onto his front, a moan coming from his mouth as her finger slid out of his arse. She straddled him, reached behind her, grabbed his cock and effortlessly mounted him. She took his hands and held them against her breasts. And like that, without any knowing or emotional involvement from Gareth, she fucked him, until she made herself cum.

12