The Power of Four Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

Paige clung to him as she rose unsteadily to her feet. Leo wrapped his arms around her and held her until she was able to stand on her own, then he let his arms drop to his sides. Piper stood up and smiled at the two of them. She moved over in front of Paige and gave her a hug and a soft kiss on the lips. "Welcome to the family sis." She said with a giggle.

Paige just rolled her eyes and smiled, wondering what kind of welcome she would get from Phoebe and Cole. "Glad to be here." She said with a smile as she felt Leo's cum leaking out of her well fucked ass.

Piper pulled on her clothes then looked at the other two. "Come on, it's still early. Drinks are on me." Then she left the room with a smile on her face.

Paige and Leo got dressed and followed Piper from the room. As Paige walked back into the bar she wondered what kind of family she had been roped into. Then as she gingerly sat down on a bar stool and drank her mineral water she realized that she liked the family fun and couldn't wait to experience more.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers
12