The Power of Words on a Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled a hunch that she would listen. That she would be more wrapped up in obeying me than in working herself up into an undeserving woman who shouldn't be on this date.

She kept her focus on me and slowly I saw her face soften and a small smile grow.

"You're sure?" she asked me.

I nodded and smiled. Then I took her wrist and pulled it towards my face. I kissed her hand softly and then returned it to her.

The evening moved on slowly. It took her time to relax again, and that was only towards the end when we twirled around on the dance floor she seemed to have opened herself back up to me.

I started to take her home when I suggested a nightcap at my place. Her face lit up.

"I was hoping you would suggest that," she said. What wasn't said was that she had expected me to take her home and drop her off.

Once inside my door, I grabbed her and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back and pushed her body against mine. I felt her warm breasts push into my chest and the catch in her breath as my hand wandered down her back and grasped her ass. She dragged me to my bed room and threw me on the bed. She then slowly treated me to a strip tease. First her stockings, rolling them down her creamy thighs, then stepping out of her heels and taking them off, she then slowly worked her black dress down from her chest, revealing her black lace bra. Stepping out, she showed her matching panties and then she knelt before the bed and grabbed my trousers and pulled down the zipper.

"Oh Lydia!" I sighed.

She smiled and pulled out my turgid cock.

"I see someone liked my little show!" she said and then lowered her mouth onto my cock.

She worked me for a while, licking and sucking and using her hands to bring me to the point of no return. I stopped her a few times and finally I pulled her up to my mouth and we kissed.

"I want you Lydia!"

"Take me, Desmond!"

"Do you want me, Lydia?" I asked her.

She panted as I kissed her neck.

"Tell me, Lydia, do you want me?"

"Yes!" she said in between breaths.

"You know my hand isn't the only special thing I have, don't you?"

"Oh!" she sighed.

I smiled at her and looked her directly in her eyes.

"You tasted my cock, did you know that it was special too?"

"Yes!" she said.

"You thought my hand was good, didn't you, Lydia?"

"Yes! It was so good!"

I nuzzled her breasts and then pulled her bra down to get at her nipples.

"That was nothing, Lydia. My cock is much better than my hand! You're in for a treat Lydia!"

She just continued to pant. I looked into her eyes, but they were unfocused as she was overwhelmed with her feelings.

I pulled my hand out, my special hand and whispered to it in front of Lydia who watched me. She couldn't hear what I said. I looked at her and once done, I spoke in a low, confident voice.

"I've just taken the power away from my special hand. It can touch you now without you going over the top. Now all my power is only in my cock, Lydia, my special cock!"

I took my hand and with a flourish I lowered it down onto her breast and she gasped.

"It feels good, doesn't it, Lydia?"

She nodded, unsure of her voice.

"It didn't bring you over the top, did it? Not like last time! It doesn't have the power now, does it, Lydia?"

"No!" she gasped.

I continued touching her and kissing her. She was hot. She was bothered. She was more than ready. I pressed on.

"All this week you've been dreaming about my special hand, Lydia! All this week, yes?"

"Yes!"

"But now it's gone Lydia! There's no more power in my hand! Where is it, Lydia? Where?"

"It's..."

"Where is it, Lydia?" I prodded as I tweaked one of her nipples. She moaned.

"It's in your cock!" she said.

"I can feel it, Lydia! My cock is raging with power! My special cock is ready to take you over the edge! Are you ready, Lydia?"

"Yes!" she cried.

"You want this? You want my special cock? All it's power! Can you handle it, Lydia?"

She pushed her crotch into mine, I was still dressed and her panty covered pussy rubbed against my exposed cock.

I stood and ordered her to take my clothes off. She did so quickly but with reverence. The entire time I spoke to her about my powerful cock. Once naked, my cock stood in full glory near her face. She still wore her panties and her bra had dropped down to her waist.

She stared at my cock with hunger and tried to grab it. I slapped her hand away and her face shot up to mine in desperation.

"Don't you waste the power of my cock on your hand! It has all the power in it now. You know what happened when my special hand touched you in your pussy! Do you want to waste it on your hand?"

She shook her head furiously, and stared at my cock, now afraid of touching it, now afraid of releasing all its power onto her hand instead of her pussy.

"Lydia, I will allow you to kiss my cock, lightly and only once! You can do that and you will feel the power within my cock! It will feel so good, you will orgasm! Do you want to kiss my powerful cock, Lydia! Is it making you hot, Lydia?"

"Yes," she panted. "Let me kiss your cock!"

"Now, now, Lydia. You have to ask me nicely! This power is not for everyone. You need to let me know you appreciate it. If you don't appreciate it, it won't give you the power and make you feel good!"

"You want to feel good, right, Lydia?"

"Yes! Please let me kiss your special cock! I want to feel its power! Please!"

"Are you sure Lydia? You really want it? You think you can handle it?"

"Yes!"

"This time I can't just give you what you want, Lydia. If you kiss my cock, the power will be ready. It was push you over, but it will also push me over! I'll have to take you in your pussy. That wet hot tight pussy of yours, if you kiss my special cock. Do you want to kiss my cock, Lydia!"

"Oh god, yes! Desmond! I need to kiss it, I'm so hot for it!"

"Once you kiss it, the power will explode all over you Lydia! You can't escape the power! Once unleashed I'll have to fuck you Lydia!"

"Yes, yes yes! Let me kiss it, then you can fuck me!"

"Can, Lydia! I will have to fuck you! You won't be able to stop me, Lydia! The power will have to be released, Lydia. Deep within you and when that happens, your world will have changed, Lydia!"

"Oh, god!" She tried to kiss me, but I backed away from her.

"Nothing will be the same, Lydia! Once you kiss my cock! I'm warning you! I have a power within me, that once you get a taste, you will never be the same! You can back out now, Lydia. I won't think any less of you!"

"What?" she was confused now, her circuits overloaded. "I want your cock! I need to kiss it! You will have to fuck me! I'll never be the same! Let me! Please! Oh god! I can't stand it! Let me! Please!"

I slowly brought my cock within range.

"Are you ready, Lydia? Oh god you are going to explode when you kiss my cock! Just your lips on my cock will release the power! Are you sure, Lydia?"

"Yes! Yes! Please let me kiss your cock! Oh god!"

I pushed my cock to her lips.

"Kiss it! Oh yes! You feel it, cum for me! Explode! Feel it! Feel the power!"

Cum for me she did, and her body spasmed from the simple kiss. She cried out and threw her body onto the bed, shaking her head back and forth. Her orgasm from my special hand was one thing. This was something else. Twitching, she lay there as I continued talking to her, telling her how good it felt and that she was ready for the main event. My special cock would be in her in a matter of moments. Once in her, she would feel something more powerful than anything she ever felt before.

"Look at me, Lydia!"

I repeated the order and she blinked her eyes open and looked at me.

"Look at my powerful special cock! It's ready! I can't hold it off any longer!"

She moaned and her legs spread for me.

"Don't be afraid, Lydia! It will feel wonderful, it will...well you'll have to tell me later. It's the most powerful feeling you will ever feel! Are you ready, Lydia? Are you ready?"

"Yes!" she gasped.

I placed my cock at her entrance.

"Are you sure, Lydia? There's no going back! You'll never feel this from anyone else! It's dangerous! It's too powerful! Are you ready, Lydia?"

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me with your special powerful cock! Oh please!"

I pushed into her and screamed.

"Take it! Oh it's so good! Oh you are so fucking hot! Take it! Ride it over the edge! Cum for me! You're cumming like never before! Oh yes!"

If I thought she was noisy before!

She howled! Her body locked around me as I rode her. Her muscles tensed and jerked and her voice was lost to gibberish. Eyes rolled back, the whole thing was stupendous. Her orgasm continued cresting the waves of ecstasy as I rode her to my completion.

"Keep cumming for me! I'm almost there and we'll cum together! Do it! Feel my powerful special cock! It's going to explode, Lydia! Keep cumming!" I said as I felt her body start to relax. She started right up again and rode her orgasm to completion as I came deep into her womb.

She had passed out. Not enough oxygen to her head, I'm sure. She came to a few moments later and she was disoriented. Once she could focus her eyes on me, she smiled as I lay within her still, holding her, kissing her, whispering to her.

She couldn't talk. Well she tried, but she was hoarse from all the yelling and her speech didn't work. She whispered out gibberish. I just held her as my softening cock worked it's way out of her. Ten minutes later she gasped for some water and I begrudgingly pulled myself off her and returned with a bottle of water. I spooned next to her as we lay in bed. I covered us up with the blankets and said nothing. I was sated, she was exhausted. I dozed off to sleep.

I thought I heard crying during the night but the next thing I knew, it was morning and Lydia as kissing me awake.

"Hi," I said. Yes not very original.

"Hello!" she smiled.

We kissed for a while and hugged each other. She then dropped down under the covers and sucked my cock to hardness.

"Uh, Lydia, if you don't stop that, I'm going to finish."

She just sucked harder and her mouth felt like a soft warm glove. I tensed up and shot into her mouth as she greedily sucked and swallowed me down. She pulled herself back up after kissing my cock and shuddering.

"There's still a little power in it," she said as she laid back and basked in a warm glow.

My panting subsided as I held her in my arms. We showered together and again she paid special attention to me and my cock. I washed her everywhere as well but eventually she shoed me out of the shower so she could finish up. I dressed and went to make some breakfast.

Over coffee, Lydia, dressed in one of my terrycloth bathrobes, watched me with coy eyes.

"Last night was..." she searched for a word.

"It was pretty incredible, wasn't it?" I finished.

She smiled and blushed. It was so cute to see.

"You're right, Desmond. My world has changed. You've changed it for me. I never knew it could be like this."

Well, this of course did wonders for my ego. I smiled and kept quiet.

We were at a loss for words so we both finished breakfast and she went up to get dressed. I took her home after that. I kissed her softly goodbye at the door and she watched me get back into my car and leave.

12