The Power Receiver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was brought back to awareness by a familiar tingling in his balls. He was about to cum! Ty hadn't put so much as a finger on his cock, and yet he was on the verge of orgasm! How was that possible? Just as Dave's cock was about to explode with semen, Ty pulled out of him and sat back, breathing heavily.

Dave whimpered and looked over his shoulder with pleading eyes. He was so close! His body was denied the release it was screaming for. When Ty had first penetrated him, the sensation of being full of cock had seemed foreign and wrong. But now, after being awash in the pleasure of receiving a vigorous anal fucking, the feeling of emptiness seemed foreign. He wanted that cock back in his ass where it belonged!

"If you want me to finish," Ty said with a cocky smile, "you just have to ask."

"Wha ...?" Dave moaned. He felt a flash of dread. Why did Ty stop? Did he do something wrong? No, he realized when he saw the hungry look in Ty's eye. The big man was just trying to establish who was in control here. Fine, Dave decided. Ty could be the boss if he wanted. Just as long as Dave got what he needed. "I would like you to finish," Dave asked meekly.

"Finish what? Be specific."

"Oh, Jesus Christ," Dave rolled his eyes. "Please finish fucking my bubble butt you hot stud."

"Now that's more like it," Ty grinned. He slathered his still hard rod with a fresh coat of lube and then grabbed Dave by the hips and lifted him up from the sofa like a rag doll. Once he set Dave down on his hands and knees, Ty took position between Dave's legs and slipped his cock into the smaller man's sphincter.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Dave moaned. His trembling nerve endings began singing once again. Ty pounded his ass even more aggressively than before. Dave could feel Ty's heavy balls swinging and slapping against his own. Dave's joints turned to jello and his face collapsed into the sofa cushions, but Ty continued to hold his ass in the air and thrust himself into it.

Dave was quickly pushed up to the edge, but this time he roared right over it. His entire body pulsed with waves of pleasure. Hot, sticky cum shot out of his hard cock and splattered over Ty's sofa.

Ty released his grip on Dave's hips and he collapsed in a heap, not caring that he was lying in a pool of his own sputum. "Please tell me you finally got off?" Dave pleaded when he had caught his breath.

"Yes, I really did," Ty laughed. "Job well done."

Ty let Dave use his shower to get cleaned up. He rinsed off the cum and the half liter of lube and then got dressed to leave. The two men unplugged the Marantz receiver and Ty helped carry it down to Dave's car. Dave said an awkward goodbye and got in his car and drove home.

That evening in his own apartment, Dave was listening to his favorite Journey album. The Marantz filled every nook and cranny of his apartment with music in a way that his wimpy, old stereo could never do. The powerful machine made the music seem new again. The receiver was easily the coolest thing he had ever owned.

But how did he feel about what he had done to get it? Dave had to admit that he had enjoyed the experience. Now, however, he felt embarrassed by how much he had enjoyed it. He had been shameless in Ty's apartment. He hadn't known he was capable of being so ... adventurous? Slutty? It was a part of himself that he wasn't comfortable examining too closely.

Better to just forget about it and move on, Dave decided. Nobody knew anything about the incident and Dave certainly wasn't going to tell anyone. There was only Ty, and someone that confident and aggressive wasn't going to waste much time with Dave. No, he would never hear from Ty again. It would be simple to just act like the whole thing had never happened. The fact that he was getting aroused just thinking about it didn't mean anything.

After a few minutes, Dave's phone buzzed with a text message.

"I bet you could use a new record player," the message said.

THE END

12