All Comments on 'The Preacher's Daughter'

by Gamina

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
art2498art2498over 9 years ago

This is great, can't wait for the next one! If u can, go for more than 3 parts. Love this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
splendid

splendid, will the series focus on the relationship with her dad?

MerryMommyMerryMommyover 9 years ago
Loved it

Excellent! Keep going I cannot wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My first girl friend!

When I was 12 I fell for the preachers daughter, 12 years old, sat in front of me in home room and very cute! She was shy and always wore baggy dresses, shirts but she liked tight pants and shorts in the summer. We were always kind to one another but I was the bad boy and never invited to parties unless they needed beer. My brother worked at a brewery and always had 3 or more cases of beer in the trunk of his car.

I was shocked to see Lynn at a birthday party and she seemed very different than she was in school. She started a conversation with me and I just about pissed my pants. 10 minutes later she was sucking my cock out in the garage!! We dated for 2yrs. By the time we were 13 we were seeking off 3 times per week to fuck.

I saw her at a high school reunion last year, still a beauty, still sucked my cock and she liked being fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Always been a fan of anal, incest is a nice taboo touch. Poophole as a Loophole was hilarious but it did pull me out of the story a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish Please!

Love it! Like to see the rest of the story. Please...

Passionflower74Passionflower74over 6 years ago
Finally!

I thought I was weird! My ass is my horny spot! A finally someone else mentioned it! Thank you for the great reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jesus!

Christians eh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous