All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
heycrystalheycrystalabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story

I really enjoyed this story. I never thougth I'd see the day when someone wrote Christian themed erotica. LOL. It was well written with a wonderful ending. Keep up the good work.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

I enjoyed your story very much, Amigo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DEEP AND HOT!!!

You're a deep thinker, Bear - first serious treatment of Christianity that I've seen in erotica. Gotta love the tension between faith and action: "good guy" struggles with being bad guy and in the end accepts redemption and forgiveness. Imagine that - grace as the central theme to a nonconsensual porn story! You are one creative (or messed up) dude!

Lawrence

P.S. The sex was REALLY hot!

CarelessCaressCarelessCaressabout 12 years ago
Sexy and sensual!

Really enjoyed that story,while I'm usually into the rougher stuff,this one was beautifully written and thought out. Hope to read more stories like this in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Prayers for some of these sorry preachers are wasted breath...

They change religions or move to a different part of the country and continue their cruel and disruptive ways. My sister was married to one that deserted her, deserted his next family, committed many adulteries with the women he was supposed to be pastor for etc. He is old now, recently fell and may not walk again. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I was thoroughly impressed at both the skill of diction and the plot of the story, not to mention the understanding and use of Biblical references. Wonderfully drawn out tale of cheating that, given the circumstances, is actually more righteous than not. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bear, You are one SEXY MAN!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story although it is sinful...wait, maybe that is WHY I enjoyed it so much. One might think you knew my husband!! Very skilled story teller and lover, aren't you? MMMM, how I wish this story was true of your life. I will be sharing it later with my Lover! I believe he will enjoy it just as much!

wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordover 11 years ago
Good realistic treatment of Christian sex...

This story was very good and others said, vdery hot.

There was just enough graphic sex in it, and showed the sexual desires and cravings by both parties. The Christian woman clearly wanted his rod and he wanted her.

The female explaining she didn't know of other positions except "missionary" was also good and showed how some Christians are naïve regarding sex.

This part was good:

".....I got her to turn toward the foot of the bed and straddle me. I'm big on spooning and snuggling, but I love this position for its view of penis-in-vagina penetration. And that's exactly what I saw with Sarah. She lowered herself onto my pole, my full length and girth disappearing into her slit in a matter of seconds. Her tight, wet, warm pussy was taking me to seventh heaven. ...."

This part showed Tom was a gentleman and although he was having sex with her, still valued her as a Christian woman and didn't want to saddle her with an out-of-wedlock baby. Other guys often don't care and plunge forward, shooting their sperm-laden cum into their Christian women's fertile wombs...

"....."Oh, Tom!" she cried, "Please -- can you cum with me?"

"I'm not wearing a condom -- do you want me to pull out?"

"I'm not able to have children, Tom. It's been a curse on me and my marriage."

"So you're not on the pill, or wearing a diaphragm?"

"No need, Tom. You can let go. I want you to spurt inside me!"."

Was an accurate description of lovemaking.

I also like how Tom realized he started his relationship with her on the wrong foot and vowed to live sexually responsibly with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could be better

What I didn't like is that the wife was a clear big whore. Like no guilt feelings whatsoever? Poor Larry.

It would have been way better if the ending were changed, like after the sex stuff, the wife feels guilty and goes back to Larry and stays with him forever. She shouldn't tease and have any change of mind.

I liked the story upto the part where she was like "I won't have sex with you", and then she gets the pleasure, and then she likes it. But then she should have felt guilty and AFTER the sex stuff, she should have slapped him or something and gone back to Larry. And in anger he should have exposed the tape which would have made her feel althemore sad for cheating.

Basically, she should be a person that doesn't want or like to cheat, but can be indirectly directed toward sex and then after the sex, she feels bad and sorry.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Christian sex story

I love this story.

I like how you "Christianized" it.

It seems an accurate portrayal of Christians having sex.

You were descriptive in your first penetration of her.

"....She lowered herself onto my pole, my full length and girth disappearing into her slit in a matter of seconds. Her tight, wet, warm pussy was taking me to seventh heaven..."

I wonder if one other occasions when you two fucked, if, instead of immediately sliding into her very wet & horny pussy, if you moved your impressive penis up & down against her bushy cunt, to "tease" her into almost begging you to enter her & fuck the life out of her sweet pussy, which had been so long denied a good fuck.

You were wise to ask if she wanted you to cum into her.

It could be dangerous when a Christian woman takes-in her man's spermy cum.

After a Christian woman allows a man to thrust into her, it's too late for her to worry if he's not wearing a condom, which would protect her sweet godly Christian pussy from his seed.

She told you she wanted you to spurt inside her.

I bet she loved the feeling of your manly cum filling her Christian pussy, which hadn't been fucked in ages.

"....And with just a few more thrusts my balls unleashed a cannonade of cum into her waiting womb. Her pussy clenched around my pulsating prick, draining every last drop of semen that I had to offer. She fell back onto my chest, my cock still lodged in her vagina...."

Imagine during other lovemaking sessions, you, while pushing in & out of her, inquired about her Christian faith.

"Yes... I ... am... a ... Christ-.... tian.... mmmmm.... OMG!!!! Keep fucking me !!!" was her answer, her response "interrupted" or "punctuated" by your ravenous thrusts.

She will forever remember the sound of your balls slapping against her as you fucked her good girl Christian pussy, which was now all your's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Pastor's Wife

I'm a pastor, and I want someone to fuck MY wife like that! (Although I'm not a pastor like THAT asshole...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sacrament of love

Nice writing... sanctimonious Larry certaimly got belted in the nuts by his bible bashing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good thinga come tothose who wait - the right moment WILL happen!

Loved it! I think you're a VERY good writer! I hope we will get MORE! 5-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thought provoking

Truly Karmic justice. A good man deserves a good woman and a good woman deserves a good man. An unexpected and happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Their "name is Legion"

If you've been around Southern Baptists very long you know a few Brother Larrys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very realistic in several ways. I particularly noted that a woman, once aroused and determined to go all the way, will strip and open wide to receive a man. They become very aggressive! And that is very enjoyable!

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Spectacular story and the author's view of Southern Baptists is spot on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done, very readable and captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb story! Thank you.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi10 months ago

Nagyon tetszett, kár, hogy nincs folytatása.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Slow start - move "development" than needed in my opinion - but bottom of page 2 to the end was very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Chapter 2- Tom and Sarah continue to fuck frequently and Tom impregnates Sarah nine more times. Sarah gives birth to five baby boys and four more baby girls over the next eighteen years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
438 Followers
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...