The Preacher's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, what's the matter, Mrs. Modeno?" Pat Carver said, getting up and coming around the desk. He leaned against the desk, and then guided her over in front of him and began rubbing her shoulders through the jacket. "My god, your tense," he said softly as he massaged the fine muscles of her neck and shoulders.

She looked at the four others, they were all staring at her with slight smiles on their faces. As she watched, Vic, a heavily built rather ugly, older black man stood up, and so did one of the Mexican brothers, Tommy. He was tall and whip thin and quite handsome.

"So what's going on, Mrs. Modeno?" Vic said, stopping in front of her.

"Umm, well, some men downstairs, umm, really hurt my feelings and tried to get . . . umnn, tried to get fresh with me," she said, allowing herself to relax into Pat's big, skilled hands as he massaged her back and shoulders. She saw how the men were looking at her legs and hips, which the dress hugged tautly, and could also tell they were staring at the swell of her breasts through the jacket.

"How did they hurt your feelings?" Tommy asked.

"Well, they, um, they said my dress made me look like a . . . ohnn, I'm not sure I should say it," she said softly, looking at the men from lowered eyes.

"Like a what?" Pat said from behind her, and for the first time felt his thick cock stirring in his pants. He squeezed her shoulders harder. "Like a what, Mrs. Modeno?"

"Umm, like a little whore," she finished softly.

"Well, that dress seems perfectly fine to me," Tommy said, and Don, the young handsome black guy said, "Maybe she didn't have the jacket on, guys."

"Did you take your jacket off, Mrs. Modeno?" Vic asked, smiling down at the beauty. There was no way this could be happening, but he had been divorced for a year without any pussy - even if they just saw a little flesh it would be worth it.

Cathy swallowed, wondering what she was doing. She felt Pat's hands on her back, and then tracing her ribcage. "No, I didn't - one of the men said I looked hot, and then he just took my jacket off. I told him not to, but he just didn't listen!" Cathy swallowed again as she felt Pat's hands slip smoothly onto her soft, rounded hips. She found herself reaching up and gripping his wrists, even though she knew the action caused her jacket to become tighter across her bosom. Her nipples, she was mortified to see, were clearly visible even through the thick fabric. "Umm," she started, and then Tony, Tommy's brother said, "Maybe we should see the dress, then we could give you our opinion."

"Umm, I don't think that would be that great an idea - umm, maybe I had better just leave," she said, but she did not let go of Pat's wrists. She felt him pulling her back slightly, but resisted the soft pressure.

"So what, did this guy just reach up and unfasten your jacket?" Tommy said, and Cathy looked away from his dark eyes.

"Like this?" Vic asked, and Cathy looked at his thick, stubby fingers as they undid the first button of the jacket. She swallowed, her mouth dry, and said in a slightly shaking voice, "Ohnn, I don't think that's a good idea, Vic!"

"We just want to help you get to the bottom of this, Mrs. Modeno - it will be good to go over the order of events if we have to make a report, you know?" he smiled at her, and then unfastened the third button.

Cathy relaxed slightly as Vic's fingers went to the fourth button; she looked away, and did not say anything, and then she leaned back a bit to much, till her shapely ass was pressed against the maintenance supervisors crotch. She breathed in a soft gasp when she felt his thick cock flex against her soft flesh, but could not bring herself to pull away. It was just a reaction, after all, it didn't mean anything.

Vic saw the way the gorgeous woman was leaning slightly against Pat, and saw the way he was cautiously grinding into her. He was squeezing and rubbing her softly rounded hips, and her hands stayed locked on his thick wrists while Vic finished unfastening her jacket.

She seemed unaware that all the men knew Pat was now grinding his fat cock softly into her ass, and using his grip on her hips to move her gently along with his thrusts - she seemed almost as unaware that Vic was pushing the coat down her arms till it was caught between her and Pat, tangled around her lower arms.

Her tight, low cut dress showed her breasts off to a tee, showing a deep amount of pale cleavage, and the bare edge of her pink little bra. Cathy bit her lip and stared at the floor. "So, they said that," Cathy said, and licked her lips, "and . . ."

"You said they tried to get fresh with you, too, what was that about?" Tony and Vic were now standing, staring at the beautiful woman.

"Well, the younger one was asking about his girlfriend - he said she liked to have her breasts felt up, you know, by rubbing his palm against them, and then he said he would show me," Cathy tried to get the words out without stumbling over them. "You - you guys would never take advantage of me like that, would you?" she asked, but Tommy said instead,

"So he what, just reached up like this and started rubbing you big fucking tits?" he said, and then he was pushing his palm against her heaving mound. He immediately began pushing against it with much more force than Brian had, flattening the heaving globe through her dress and bra, and then started rubbing his hand in a circular motion over her distended nipple.

"Yes, he and his father made me take my shirt off, and then they were mauling me - I don't even know if I have any bruises or anything, and I have to go home to my husband."

"Well, we'll check for you," Vic said, and quickly reached out and pulled the buttons loose on her dress.

"Ohn, well, umm, uhnnnn, you shouldn't squeeze that hard, Tommy, it makes me a little light headed, ohn my, I really don't think this is a good idea."

"Don't worry," Pat said from behind her, pulling her tighter and tighter against his fat cock. He licked her throat, and then pushed his tongue into her ear as she laid her head down sideways. Someone ripped her bra off, and then Vic and Tommy both were grabbing nipples, pulling her shapely tits up and out, then moving them around by the nipples. "Well, there are a few marks - they must have been squeezing your big tits really hard," Tommy said, and then he began kneading her firm globe gently.

Vic was twisting and pulling on her extended nipple still, and said in his soft voice, "So, you never tried to stop them at all, Mrs. Modeno? Maybe your just a little slut like they thought, and that they could just do anything at all to you and you would do nothing but enjoy it."

"Nooo, nnn, ummm, noo, I'm really not like that!" she gasped as the three men rubbed and squeezed her body.

Then Pat was saying from behind her, "Hey, I have an idea!"

He swiftly let go of her; Vic and Tommy gripped her arms, and Tony and Dan stepped up and began feeling her up again. Tony bent his head and began licking and chewing at her shuddering titflesh, and she felt the other two men pulling the skirt up around her waist, felt Dan rubbing her still wet pussy with two stiff fingers. "Ohnn, no, please, ohn my god, you guys said you would respect me," Cathy wailed softly.

"You want to prove your not a slut? To be used anytime we want to? Come here, then," Pat said. He had stripped, and sat down in a deep easy chair with rather high arm rests. Cathy was pushed over to him; his legs were spread wide, and she was turned around and pushed backwards. Just in time, she braced herself on the arms of the chair. Pat moved underneath her; she felt the tip of what had looked like a huge cock against her ass, and then his hot hands were once again cradling her hips. "If your not a slut, sit right here on the head of my dick for five minutes. If you don't start fucking yourself off and on that thing then we'll let you go." As he was talking he pulled her back and down slightly so that his fat cock head was nestled just inside the pouting lips of her swollen, needy little cunt.

"Ohn, jeez, I don't think this is a good idea," she gasped. Her arms were already trembling, and her body was sweating. "OK, I . . . umm, I guess that would be OK," she said softly, and then sighed when Vic stepped in front of her. He reached down, and began roughly mauling both of her heaving, soft breasts, squeezing them and rolling them on her chest.

"I bet one a them guys tried to stick his cock in your mouth, didn't he?" he asked, switching between squeezing big handfuls of her soft mounds and pinching and twisting on her sensitive nipples.

One hand went to his pants, and Cathy nodded as pulled out a very fat eight inch cock. "Yes, he just rubbed it on my lips for a minute or two and then stopped," she said apprehensively. She felt herself being pulled down another half inch, felt Pat's fat cock bulling into her tight pussy a bit more.

"Like this?" Vic said, his voice soft and commanding, and one hand cupped the back of her head, pulled her gasping juicy lips forward till they were rubbing against his fat, purple leaking cock crown.

Cathy felt the precum leaking onto her lips, felt him pulling forward, felt the fat bulbous knob push against her teeth and could not resist the sick urge to open her mouth wide enough to allow him full access.

Her throat and head were tilted perfectly, and Vic had no illusion about what type of woman he was now dealing with. He thrust forward strongly, and fucked his cock into Cathy's willing throat easily. At the same time, she lost her battle, and allowed herself to sink all the way onto Pat's fat penis.

She could not help herself, she could not pretend about what she was at this point; she started slurping and sucking at Vic's rock hard, fat rod as she was bounced between the two men, and then Vic was roaring and getting off into her hungry, hot mouth. Then Pat grinned; his hands on her hands gripped her anew and he began bouncing her up and down his fat shaft till she cried out again and again for him to fuck her, fuck her hard, and then she was climaxing and he was shooting his sperm deep in her abused pussy as well.

She was lifted, and bent over the narrow desk - she looked behind her at Tony, and grinned down at her. He stroked her pussy quickly five or six times, and then pulled his cock out and lined it up with her small little ass hole. "Ohnn, nooo, please, don't pound my little ass hole!" she gasped, and then let out a long wail as he began working his fat boner into her writhing ass hole. Soon, he was stroking her with long, ever hardening strokes, and at some point Cathy shuddered into another long, hard climax.

When she came out of that one, someone else was pounding her ass, and Dan was fucking her in the mouth and throat. Cathy shut her eyes in secret bliss as the men had their way with her, fucking her in every possible position.

She stumbled out of the shelter some time later, and went home to fix her husbands dinner.

12