The Predator Becomes The Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on Archana, you are only half done." Monoj ordered her again.

Archana, knowing that she has no escaping, slowly opened the zipper of her skirt, and let the dress fall to ground. Monoj was mesmerized by her beauty. He do had an idea of her sexy figure. But he never thought her to be so hot. Although, Archana was shorter than his wife, her figure was quite perfect. Her round shaped thighs were quite attractive for a woman of her height. Monoj specially liked her flat tummy. He never thought her to be so fit after giving birth to a child. Then the triangle shaped mound, between her legs also exited his cock very much.

"Archana, the panty?" Monoj asked her again.

Archana closed her eyes, and put her fingers into her panties elastic. Then she slowly pushed down the tiny clothe which covered her last modesty, revealing her nudity for his eyes. Monoj hold his breaths, as he saw her nice shaved pussy. Although Archana was small in size, her pussy lips were quite big compared to his wife Sima's. Monoj also surprised to find her pussy looked so fresh and shaped after several years of married life. He scanned her whole body from top to bottom, as Archana stood there with her head down.

"Ok, now turn around. Let me see your back." Monoj asked her again.

Archana, like an obedient girl, turned around to saw him her round butt. Monoj was enthralled by her two firm and plump ass cheeks perfectly shaped like a melon. Archana was quite heavy in that region of her body compared to the women's of her size.

Monoj got up from his sofa and walked up to her. He stood behind her and inspected her back for few seconds. Monoj couldn't resist himself from touching her full ass and fondled them with his fingers. Archana just stood there, closing her eyes, as his hands were busy squeezing and groping her all over her ass. Playing with her soft firm ass made Monoj quite arouse and his cock got pretty hard, making it difficult for him to contain it in his pants. Then he moved his hands from her ass to her belly, and pulled herself to him.

Archana could feel his hard on poking at her back, as he pressed himself on her. She was trembling with excitement, as he ran his hands on her naked body. Then Monoj moved his hands up and hold her nice firm boobs in his hands. Archana felt a shiver ran through her body as his hands groped her soft globes and his fingers started playing with her hard nipples. She was having a strange feeling coming deep inside her body as Monoj's hands roam all over her body, sending a nonstop wave of pleasure across her body. Archana tried hard to think that this is not real sex, but she couldn't help it as she felt her pussy moistening up from his ministration on her body.

Monoj was also getting quite hard now. He was having difficulty to contain his big hard cock in his pants and has to do something about it. Suddenly he left her body and came back to his sofa and sat back on it.

"That's ok Archana, now turn around and come here." Monoj ordered her.

Archana looked into him confused. She thought he was done with her by watching and touching her body.

"But I have done as you said." She replied.

"Yes, but only half. Your little show has wake up my friend." Monoj told her, pointing toward his bulging crotch. Archana looked in disbelief, as she saw a huge bulge in front of his pant.

"Now if you don't make my friend happy, that's mean you are not making me happy either." Monoj told her with a cruel smile on his face.

"So what do you want?" Archana asked him.

"Come here."

Archana walked up to him and stood near his sofa. Monoj pushed the centre table back with his legs, then hold her hand and pulled her to stand in front of him. Archana remained silent, with her head down, as he inspected her luscious body closely. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled herself to him. Archana closed her eyes, as he placed a wet kiss on her flat tummy. Monoj could feel her trembling, as he kissed her soft belly over and over. He moved his hands to her back, grabbed her round ass cheeks with his both hands, and squeezed them hard. All this time, Archana stood there helplessly, thinking what have she done.

Then Monoj moved his face closer to her hot pussy. He took a long breath, sniffing the strong smell of her hot sex. Archana was literally shaking, as she could feel his hot breath on her pussy. Then, Monoj put his mouth on her pussy and lightly kissed it. Archana bite her lips to stop herself from moaning. She could feel her Goosebumps rising, as Monoj kissed her pussy several time.

Then Monoj stopped his ministration on her pussy and pushed her back a bit. Archana opened her eyes and saw him stood up in front of her. He was staring right her eyes. He holds her beautiful face in his hands, lowered his face to her and kissed on her lips. Archana just remained still, neither participating, nor rejecting his kiss. Monoj moved his hands to her back and pulled her hard to himself. Archana could feel his rigid member poking at her belly.

Then, after kissing her lips for few moment, Monoj stopped and looked into her eyes. He now wanted to relieve his tension, which was getting unbearable for him. He put his hands on her shoulder and pushed her down.

"On your knees, Archana." Monoj ordered her. knowing that she had no other option, but to obey him, Archana got down in front him on her knees.

"Open my belt and zip." Monoj again asked her. Archana was surprised by his rudeness. She never imagined him treating her like this. She felt so degraded. But she has already come so far that it'll be a stupid mistake if she backs away now. She moved her hands to his pant, and opened his belt buckle. Then, she slowly pulled his zipper down and let the pant fall to his ankle. He was wearing a white boxer, which had a big tent in front of it. Archana stared into his big bulge, trying to guess the size of his cock. From the outline of his hard prick, she got a fair idea that it will be definitely quite large in size. Monoj smiled as he saw her eyes fixed on his boxer. He loved the effect his big cock creating on her.

"Ok, now open my boxer and take out my friend." Monoj asked her.

Archana, as if she was waiting for his command, dug her fingers in his boxer's waistline, and pulled it down. As soon as his short came down, his massive organ sprang like a free snake, and almost hit Archana in her face. Archana moved back with a shock.

"Hey, where are you going? Come here. I want you to suck my friend happy or we are done with my deal." Monoj told her.

Archana looked at him with pleading eyes. She knew, it's not worth it, but she tried to beg him to leave her for one last time.

"Please Monoj, we are friends. How can you do this to me?"

"We are friends indeed. Friends with benefits. Don't forget it's you who want me to come here. Now if you don't like it, then I can stop and go home." Monoj replied with a devilish smile on his face. Archana watched him helplessly, as he sat back on the sofa and removed his shoes. He removed his pant and boxer completely and placed them on the nearby sofa. Now, he was complete naked from waist down. Then he spread his legs wide, and signaled Archana to come between them.

"If you want my money, then come here and start sucking my cock." Monoj ordered her in a firm voice.

Knowing she didn't have any other option, Archana got back into her position, kneeling right between his spread legs. She put her hands on his both legs, and looked down to his colossal member, dangling in front of her face. Archana was quite amazed by the size of that thing. Although Monoj was not as tall and big like her husband Dinesh, but his cock was really something, compared to Dinesh's. Monoj's cock was not only bigger in length, but also thicker than Dinesh's average size cock. Archana took the hard cock in her hand, and tried to encircle it in her fist. But she found the girth of his cock was more than her fingers could hold. She was stunned to see a good gape remain between her fingers, holding that meaty organ. Then, Archana bring her other hand too, to hold his hard prick with her both hands, and began to stroke his thick cock. Monoj's mushroom shaped cock head was licking precum and Archana could smell the spunky odor which filled her nostril. Archana stroked his cock faster, hoping he may come soon, before she had to suck his cock.

"That's enough, now quit stalling and get on your work." Monoj commanded her. Ashamed, but knowing that she has no choice, Archana moved her head closer to his throbbing dick. Her heart was beating rapidly, as she hesitantly took out her tongue and touched the underside of his cock. Archana tasted the strong salty test of Monoj's cock. Unsure of herself, she licked cautiously at his hard shaft, then, caressed the cock with her lips. She licked his cock from his cockhead to its root, and then back to cockhead. Archana kept on licking his cock, trying to delay the cock sucking act.

"You are doing good Archana, but my friend is getting impatient. Let's move to the main act." Monoj again asked her, patting on her head. Archana, took a deep breath, opened her mouth wide, and took the bulbous cockhead into her warm watery mouth.

Archana's soft lips were closing around his thick cock as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock, taking as much of his cock meat she can take into her mouth. Her moist watery mouth covered his dick with hot saliva. Then Monoj hold her head and moved his hips back and forth, pushing more of his cock meat into her mouth. But as his cockhead touched her throat, Archana started gagging, and tried to break free. But Monoj didn't let her go. He hold the back of her head, and pushed his cockhead deeper into her tight throat, and kept it like that for few second. Archana was hitting his legs, as she finds it difficult to breathe.

Then, when she almost got into a faint condition, Monoj let her go, and removed his cock from her throat. Archana fall back and took some real long breath. Monoj watched her, as she sat their huffing and coughing, with saliva running from her mouth and eyes full of tears. He let her get her breath back, then, grabbed her hair and pull her face back again to his hard prick. He hold his cock with one hand and presented it to her mouth.

"Please Monoj, it's too big. I can't do it." Archana pleaded him with tearful eyes.

"Stop crying and get going Archana, or you know everything will go in vein." Monoj told her with a stern voice.

Archana, hesitantly brought her mouth back to serve his huge cock. She saw, there were drops of pre-cum oozing out from his bulbous cock head. She licked the head with her tongue, testing his tangy pre-cum, which filled her mouth. She licked his entire cockhead, and then sucked his cockhead into her mouth once again.

Monoj looked at her as she opened her mouth wide to accommodate his huge tool in her sweet mouth. He bend forward and slide his hands on her bare back, up to her nice round ass. He started to fondle her firm ass while she was busy trying to fit his girth in her mouth. Monoj then brought his one hand to her boobs and played with her tities. Archana was getting quite exited with the whole situation. She felt her pussy tingling as his hands were busy playing with her breasts. Although she knew it's not real sex, still her body and mind started to like it. She was really getting into the cock sucking act and started to bob her head fast on his cock, trying to take more of his cock meat into her oral captivity.

Monoj also sensed her enjoying the situation and started to push up his hips to push his cock deeper into her mouth. He hold her back of the head and pulled her face into his belly while bucking his hips up at the same time. Archana was gagging as his thick cock head probed at the opening of her throat again. But this time, she didn't back away. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and let him push his cock deeper into her throat. With some hard jab, Monoj able to push his cock head into her tight throat.

"Aauuugghhh, aauugghhh, aauuugghhh." Archana was gagging loud but Monoj kept his pressure on and inch by inch, he put his entire cock into her mouth, deep in her throat. Archana's lips were on his belly and his balls were at her chin. Monoj keep it like that for few second and then for her respite, he pulled out his cock from her throat, only to push it back again in her throat. He hold her head tight, as he slowly started to fuck her sweet face with his huge cock, deep into her throat.

After some uncomfortable moments, Archana also settled herself into the deep throat fucking. She was surprised at her own ability to adapt so quickly to the act. She was also a bit proud for being able to take his huge cock deep in her throat. The illicitness of the whole thing made her quite hot too and she started to bob her head down fast to fuck his cock with her mouth.

Her fast action triggered his excitement too. Monoj knew he won't last long this way. But he wanted to enjoy this moment for bit long. So he stopped her and pulled out his cock from her mouth.

"Suck my balls." Monoj commanded her, holding his cock in one hand and pulling her head with other. Archana like an obedient slave brought her face to his cum filled sacks and kissed them. Then she took his one big ball in her mouth and started to suck it. She was fondling his other ball with her one hand while with her other hand she was jerking his hard tool. After giving his ball a good suck, she took the other one and repeated same with it. Monoj was feeling like in heave. The feeling of her warm mouth on his balls getting too much for him.

Suddenly, Monoj stopped her and stood up from the sofa. Archana looked up to him as he presented his stiff cock head at her mouth again. She parted her lips and took the head in her watery mouth. Then, he pushed his pelvis hard to push his entire cock deep into her throat. He hold her head in place and started to fuck her sweet face with hard and fast strokes. Archana was gagging and holding his ass for her dear life as Monoj keep fucking her face with menacing force.

"Aauuunngghh. aauuunngghh, aauunngghh."

Monoj feels like he was in heaven. He looked down to see his big hard cock going in and out of her accepting mouth. He saw saliva running down from her mouth to her chest and her breasts were all wet with her own dribble. Her eyes were open wide and full with tears, as she was taking his cock deep in her tight throat. The sensation of her tight throat wall on his cock shaft made him hornier than ever. He hold her head in his tight grip and began to skull fuck her with his tool.

"Auunnggg, aauunngghh, aauunghh." Archana was gagging uncontrollably as Monoj kept fucking her face with tremendous speed. With one long hard stroke, Monoj was pushing his cock from the tip to the base. Archana just kneel there, holding his ass and opening her mouth wide to let him fuck her throat with his enormous cock.

"Auugghh, aauuggghhh, auugghhh." The room was filled with the sound of his cock fucking her face and Archana's loud gags. The tight grip of her throat was getting into Monoj and he was nearing his orgasm. Then he hold the back of her head, pulling her to his groin and pushed his cock deep into her throat for one last time. Archana's face was buried in his belly, when she heard him grunting.

"Aaannnhhhh, yes." Archana felt his ass contracting and his hard shaft twisting in her mouth. Then she felt the first blast of his jism deep down in her throat. Archana just tried to hold her breath to prevent herself from swallowing his cum. But his cock started twisting again and the second spurt hit her throat. Then, before she could think anything, Monoj's huge cock started to fill her throat with load after load of his hot sperms. Archana tried to break free, but he hold her face tight into his crotch. Having no other option left, Archana gulped down his secretion to avoid choking herself.

Then, Monoj let her go, only to remain his cock head in her mouth and spurted few more load of his spank in her mouth. Archana tested his salty and gooey jism and swallowed down fast. After spending his last drop of semen in her mouth, Monoj backed down to his sofa, pulling her face all along with him. He kept his now spent dick in her mouth and ordered her.

"Lick it clean."

Without any objection, Archana keep on sucking his limp dick. Monoj caressed her hairs, as she was sucking and licking his cock all over. The sight of her beautiful face busy servicing around his cock made him aroused again. Archana also could feel his cock erect and swelling in her mouth again. She looked up to him, surprised by his ability to regain his strength so quickly.

Suddenly, Monoj's cell started ringing. Archana stopped her sucking, but Monoj patted her head to carry on, and took out the phone from his pants pocket. He looked the screen, its Sima, his wife was calling. Monoj smiled and showed the screen to Archana, and then he put the phone in speaker mode and pressed the answer button.

"Hello darling, what's up?" Monoj asked Sima, looking right into Archana's eyes.

"I'm fine dear. Where are you?" Sima asked.

"Well right now I'm in a meeting with a client, discussing an important mater." Monoj replied, pushing his hips up to shove more of his cock meat inside Archana's already filled mouth.

"Sorry dear, am I disturbing you?" Sima asked again.

"No no, not at all dear. It's ok. It's just a new guy, who is showing me an interesting project and asking me whether I'm interested in investing in it." Monoj replied, caressing her head gently. Archana understood what he means by interesting project.

"Is it good?" Sima asked again.

"Well not bad, but I have put some condition before him. If he agrees, then I'll think about it." Monoj replied, looking into Archana's helpless eyes.

"So, is he buying your deal?" Sima asked.

"Well seems like he is." Monoj replied, pulling her head more toward his cock.

"Hey honey, from investment I remember, did you call Dinesh for the money?"

Archana stopped as she heard that. She looked up to him. Monoj patted her head to carry on her work.

"Ya honey, I called him last week." He replied.

"What did you say?"

"I asked him to return my money with full interest. I gave him a month time." Monoj replied, looking at Archana.

"Good. Now I'll see how that bitch Archana will handle it." Sima replied in a stern voice. Archana looked up to Monoj, who put a finger in his lips, signaling her to keep quite.

"Well honey, don't you think I should give them some more time? After all, she was your friend." Monoj asked Sima, looking into Archana's eyes.

"No way. That bitch Archana is no longer my friend. Just make sure that she do suffer a lot." Sima replied. Archana never felt so much humiliated in her life. Here, she was at her own home, all naked and on her knee, sucking the cock of that very man, whose wife was scolding her over phone to him.

"Ok honey, I'll call you later. Bye, love you." Monoj replied and cut the call. Then he looked down to Archana, who stopped sucking his cock and was staring back at him with her helpless eyes.

"Well Archana, things are getting more and more complicated now." Monoj told her with a worried face.

"What do you mean? Are you saying I have done so much for nothing?" Archana asked him.

"I'm not saying that. But as you see, now I have to manage my wife too. So I think now you have to increase your share of favor too." Monoj asked her. Archana understood what he wanted to mean. She knew she was now totally trapped in his hand. She was all alone in her home, and with her son not coming for another few hours, she had no escaping from Monoj's big cock. Archana kept her silent and sat there with her head down.

Monoj looked at the women, who was looking so defeated. When first his wife told him to call Dinesh, he never expected the things to turn this way, giving him the golden opportunity to lay this woman at her own house.