The Predator Ch. 04

Story Info
Len Dewey's affair with Marion Norris continues.
4.2k words
4.31
29.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firefighter-paramedic Len Dewey, a lean, muscular, handsome black man of twenty-five, was surprised to find Marion Norris waiting in her car in the parking lot behind the fire station when he came out at the end of his shift. He smiled, waved at her, and walked over to her car.

Marion, a pale-skinned, full-bodied woman who was ten years older than Len, rolled her car window down and smiled at the man she had been having an affair with ever since they'd gotten together at a wedding a year earlier.

"I thought I was supposed to meet you at your place," Len said.

Marion frowned. "Ray came home unexpectedly," she said, referring to her husband. "He just got in a little while ago. Would you believe he expected me to go with him to some sort of formal fund-raiser? I told him I had a meeting that I couldn't miss, so he'd have to go to his damn fund-raiser on his own."

A knowing grin appeared on Marion's lovely face. "I told him I probably wouldn't be home until late." She laughed. "He was really angry, but as far as I'm concerned, it serves him right. Come on, get in."

Len did. The minute the car door closed, Marion accelerated out of the fire station parking lot, her tires squealing. Len struggled to get the seat belt fastened.

Marion glanced over at the young man and smiled. "I'm sorry, darling. I guess I shouldn't be in such a hurry," she said, "but I want to be alone with you. The sooner the better."

"So, if we can't go to your place, where are we going?" Len asked. They couldn't go to his apartment. He shared it with another firefighter, who was home. Neither of them was ready to have their affair become public yet.

"I reserved a motel room," Marion said.

A short while later, she pulled into the parking lot of a local motel, drove around in back, shut the car off, and turned to Len.

Len looked at the attractive woman sitting behind the steering wheel, the woman he'd been having an affair with ever since his friend Tim Jackman's wedding a year earlier.

Marion had on a soft-looking black and white top that had a wide neck opening and sported a wild decorative pattern and a black skirt. The dress looked as if it wrapped around her and tied at the waist. Dark stockings covered her shapely legs.

Marion smiled at him. "Are we going to sit here looking at each other?" she asked. "Or are we going inside?"

"Inside," Len replied.

They got out of the car and he followed Marion to a room on motel's second floor. She handed him the key, he unlocked the door and they went into the room.

Len closed the door behind them and put the chain latch on. Then he turned and before he could do or say anything, Marion was into his arms, kissing him fiercely. He locked his arms around her lush body and returned the kiss passionately.

"I...I...this feels so...so naughty," Marion murmured, pressing her body against him. "Sneaking off for a night of love in a motel!"

"I think it's exciting," Len replied.

His tongue caressed Marion's lips, her mouth opened, her tongue slid into Len's mouth and dueled with his as the kiss continued. Len grabbed his lover's bottom, pulling her against the swollen mass at his groin.

Flushed, breathing hard, they stepped back from their embrace and gazed at each other. Marion's lips were red and wet and her chest was rising and falling rapidly as she gasped for breath.

Len untied the sash at the waist of Marion's dress then she shrugged her shoulders and the garment drifted to the floor and puddled at her feet.

Marion, now wearing in only a lacy bra and matching bikini underpants, began to undress Len. It didn't take long before all that remained on the young man was a pair of white jockey shorts encircling his ebony middle.

Len undid the bra clasp between Marion's breasts and her magnificent globes sprang into view, sagging only slightly, the tips already rigid. He next peeled down her panties and removed his underwear then they both laid down on the bed.

Len had been anticipating making love with Marion all day. Now that the chance to do so was at hand, he wasted no time. He rolled atop her and her legs parted. His rigid penis was trapped between his belly and her already-wet gash and as Marion moved her body against his, thrills coursed through the dark-skinned young man.

Len lifted his hips and Marion reached between them, grasped her lover's rigid pole, and guided it to her opening as Len lowered himself. His erection stabbed into her, drawing a gasp from her.

"Oh, God, Len! I needed you so much!" Marion exclaimed, her eyes wide, as he filled her.

"I needed you just as much!" Len grunted. He began driving into her with powerful strokes. Her snug channel clutched his probing shaft as it rode in and out and Len realized he wouldn't be able to hold back his orgasm for long.

Marion locked her legs around her lover's lean, sable body and thrust her pelvis against him. Her arms snaked round his neck and she pulled his face down to hers. Their lips joined.

Len could feel wracking spasms shaking Marion as she moaned into his mouth. Her vagina rippled along his cock, milking him, sucking his juices from him. It felt wonderful, too wonderful! Len couldn't wait. As delightful shocks caused him to quake, his fluids shot into Marion, filling her, making his thrusting easier.

When Len began coming, Marion went wild. She groaned into his mouth as exhilaration tore through her. Her body strained against him fiercely.

When their passion finally calmed, Len lay on top of Marion, looking down into her lovely face. He bent down and kissed her gently.

"Oh, Len, that was so wonderful!" she whispered.

Len grinned. "It was, wasn't it?" he agreed. "It always is wonderful making love with you!" He rolled off her, onto his side, and pulled her into his arms.

Marion snuggled against her lover's dusky, muscular body. "What are we going to do now?" she asked.

Len caressed her face gently. "What would you like to do?" he asked.

"I want us to make love until neither of us can stand up any more!" Marion replied ardently and kissed him.

"Sounds good to me," Len said. He began stroking Marion's back and felt her shiver as his hand slid over her flesh.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned, "It feels so heavenly when you do that!"

"I guess I'm doing it right, then," Len said.

Marion smiled at him. "You certainly are," she said. "But I'm all sticky because of you. I need to take a bath before we do anything else." She got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

When he heard the water start running, Len got off the bed and followed Marion to the bathroom. Steam from the hot shower spray clouded the glass shower enclosure, but Len could see his lover's pale body through the frosted glass of the tub enclosure as she washed herself.

Len pushed the door open and stood there gazing at Marion. Beads of water glistened, jewel-like, on her smooth, pale skin. She had her eyes closed and was standing under the hot spray. She turned, opened her eyes, and smiled at him. "Come on in, darling," she murmured. "The water's fine."

Len stepped into the shower, lathered a washcloth, and began washing Marion.

"Oh, Len," she purred, "that feels wonderful! It...it always does when you touch me!"

Soft moans of delight came from her when he began to lather her breasts. Her nipples grew rigid, jutting through the foamy suds. Len slid the cloth over her softly rounded belly and between her legs.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Marion cooed. "Yessssss!!!!"

Marion clutched Len while he rubbed the cloth over her vagina. She was so aroused her legs were trembling and she was gasping for breath. She couldn't believe how wonderful Len could make her feel. It didn't matter that he was younger than she was, or that he was black. Nothing mattered except the wonderful feelings he gave her.

"God, darling, if...if you...you keep doing that," she panted, "I'm afraid I'll come!"

"So?" Len asked, "I thought that's what you wanted. He continued the caresses that were driving his lover wild.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!" Marion murmured. Her hips began rocking in response to her lover's caresses.

"Enough of this," Len said. He was so aroused by what he was doing to Marion that he couldn't stand it. "Turn around and bend over!"

Marion turned and bent, offering her lovely bottom to Len, desperately wanting him to take her from the rear. She wasn't disappointed. Len slid his cock between the firm cheeks of her ass, into her lathery cavern.

"Ohhhh!!!" she gasped, "Oh, God!!! Yessssss!!! That's ittttttt!!!"

Len grasped her hips and began thrusting into her.

Marion braced herself and drove back at him. "This is... Ohhhhh!!!... wonderful!!!" she groaned, her body jolting. "Take meeeee!!! Oh, God, Len!!! Please take meeeeee!!!"

Len, his own need growing, continued to plunge into Marion, watching his ebony shaft disappear into her pale body repeatedly. He was so turned on he knew he wouldn't be able to keep this up long.

"Oh, God, Len!!! Take meeeeee!!! Nowwwwwww!!!! I'm going to come!!!!" Marion wailed when another intense orgasm exploded through her. "Yeeeeeesssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Groaning loudly, Len's orgasm joined his lover's and his juices gushed into her.

When their orgasms passed, spent, they clung to each other until their strength returned, then they finished their bath, dried off, and returned to the bed.

Marion snuggled against Len and buried her head in the hollow of his neck. She kissed his ear then licked the spot she'd kissed. Spent by their exertions, they dozed off.

A rush of delight wakened Len. He opened his eyes and saw that Marion was kneeling next to him and her mouth moving up and down over his cock. Waves of delight crashed over him. Given the level of excitement Marion was taking him to, Len knew he'd soon fill her mouth with his hot, sticky fluids. He didn't know if Marion wanted that, so he stroked her back to let her know he was awake.

Without taking her mouth from his cock, Marion turned and looked at him, her eyes wild.

"I'm going to come!" Len croaked. "God, darling, you have me so close!"

In response to Len's passionate entreaty, Marion intensified her actions. Her hand clasped his balls and rolled them. That added to the savage sensations that were threatening to overwhelm him.

"Oh, God, Marion, I...I can't wait..." Len groaned, "I...I can't take any it any more!!!" He exploded, hot fluids gushing from his pulsing penis into Marion's mouth.

Exultation filled Marion when the young man came. She kept her mouth on his pulsing rod and gulped down the hot juices he shot into her. At the same time she milked his erection with her hand until Len, at last, was limp. Then she sat back on her heels and looked down at him. She was smiling and had traces of his juices on her chin.

Len lifted his arms. Marion slid into them and kissed him. They lay in a warm embrace, calming.

Len, far from being ready to quit, let his hands begin moving over Marion's smooth, warm body once more and heard her purr with delight.

Len shifted so he could better explore Marion's well-shaped torso. She moaned exultantly when he sucked on one of her rigid nipples. She grabbed his head and pulled his face against her, urging him to do more.

Len's hand slid once more between his lover's legs and his fingers parted her silken labia, then slipped into her. Once again, Marion moaned passionately, then she began fucking herself against his fingers. At the same time, Len's lips moved from one straining nipple to the other.

At last, Len quit her breasts and his lips began a journey down over her belly. He paused and lavished attention to Marion's navel, evoking squeals of delight. All the while, her hips continued thrusting against his fingers.

"Yessss!!! Oh, God, Len, yesssss!!!" Marion hissed. She knew what he was going to do, and that knowledge evoked a level of anticipation that made her body quake.

Len found her clit and sucked it into his mouth.

"Yesssssssss!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!" Marion groaned. Her hips humped up and down on the bed frantically as passion overwhelmed her yet again.

Spent, Marion snuggled against her lover. "Oh, God, darling!!" she exulted, "That was wonderful, but I want to make love with you some more!"

She squeezed him tight against her, then she bent and began kissing his chest. Her lips and tongue teased his nipples until they were hard while her hands continued to roam over his ebony body, sliding over his ass, which tightened with involuntary spasms as she caressed it.

"You like that, don't you, darling?" Marion whispered.

"You better believe I like it!" Len moaned in reply. "There's nothing I like more! Except being in you!"

"Well, then, I guess that's where I should put you," Marion exclaimed. She rolled atop him, trapping his re-invigorated penis between them. Then she began moving her hips, caressing his cock with her wet opening.

"I have to have you again, my love!" she gasped. "I need you!" She reached between them, got his swollen wand into her, and began moving her hips. "Oh, God, Len!!!" she cooed, "I love this!!! This is wonderful!!!! I love it!!!"

Marion's hips moved faster and faster, whipping Len's swollen organ around inside her. Her moans grew louder and her body began trembling. "Yessss, Len!!! Yessss!!! Yessssss!!!" she moaned. "Yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Lennnnnnnnn!!!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Oh, Lennnnnnnnnn, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Len cried when his cream jetted into her once again.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Marion murmured blissfully as they lay wrapped in a happy, satified embrace once they finished. "That was so wonderful!!!"

"It sure was!" Len agreed.

After a bit, Len rolled on his side and looked at Marion. "You hungry?" he asked.

Marion smiled. "You know, I was just thinking the same thing," she said. "Want to call down for room service?"

"We could go out and get something. It might be nice to get out of bed for a little while," Len said.

"When we came in, I noticed a fast-food place down the road that has a drive-up window," Marion said. "That OK with you?"

"Be fine," Len replied.

They got out of bed and began to dress. Marion picked her bra and panties from the floor.

"You don't need that stuff," Len said, grinning.

Blushing, Marion put her dress on, but left her underwear in the room.

"I feel naughty," Marion said as they walked down the hall. She was very conscious of the fact that her breasts were jiggling as she walked. "I can't remember the last time I went out in public without a bra."

Len glanced over, saw her jellied mounds quivering, and noticed that her nipples had begun to grow erect. "You should do it more," he said.

When they got out to the parking lot, Marion said, "You drive," and handed Len her car keys.

They got in, Len started the engine, and Marion slid across the seat, snuggled against him, and kissed his neck.

"I should make you put your seatbelt on," Len said as he backed out of the parking space. "But I guess I'll just have to drive safely." He drove out of the lot, onto the highway.

While he drove, he began to fondle Marion's breasts through her dress, then he slid his hand down into the neck, onto her warm, silken skin.

"Len!!!" Marion squealed. "You're terrible!"

"Want me to stop?" Len asked. He rubbed his thumb over her nipple.

"Nnnnnnhhhhh!!!! No!!! No!!!!!" Marion replied, shuddering.

Len drove into the lot of the fast-food outlet. As they waited in line behind some other cars, he continued stroking his lover's breasts and enjoying her soft gurgles of delight.

"Oh, God Len!!!!!!" Marion whispered. She snuggled against him and luxuriated in the feelings his hands were giving her as the line of cars moved closer to the drive-in window.

Len slipped his hand out of the top of Marion's dress, dropped it onto her bare knee, then slid it up between her velvety thighs and touched her center. His action drew a moan of pleasure from her.

"Ohhhhh!!! Len!!!" Marion groaned. She clutched his arm and her body continued to quake.

The line of cars moved slowly forward. Len kept moving with them. At the same time, his fingers parted Marion's labia and one finger slid into her.

When Len's finger began thrusting into her, thrills rushed through Marion and her hips began rocking. She spread her legs to give him easier access. "Len!!!" she whispered, "If...if you keep doing that, I...I...I'm going to come!!!"

"What's stopping you?" he said. They arrived at the speaker and he gave their order.

Marion, lost in the throes of passion, wasn't even aware Len was ordering their food. She was rocking against his fingers, her hips alive with frantic activity.

"I'm comming!!!! Oh, Len!!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!!!" she murmured, bucking against her lover's hand. Gasps and groans of passion continued to pour from her.

Len watched the flush spread over Marion's face and felt the frantic activity of her body against his hand. He wondered if the shaking of the car was visible to the people waiting in line behind them. Doing what he'd been doing to Marion had him very turned on.

By the time they reached the pick-up window Marion had calmed down and was leaning against Len. He paid for their order, took the food then drove off.

"That was crazy!!" Marion whispered. Her face reddened. "God! Can you imagine what the people in the cars behind us thought was going on?"

"They probably thought your shocks needed to be replaced," Len commented dryly.

"I doubt very much that's what they were thinking," Marion said. "God! I still can't believe I let you do that! It was so crazy!!!" She kissed him on the cheek. "But it was so wonderful!"

They returned to the motel. Len carried the food in and set it on the dresser. Marion locked the door then, a hot smile curving her lips, she started toward Len. When she reached him, she sank to her knees, unzipped his pants, dragged his rigid cock out and began to caress it.

She looked up at Len and grinned. "We can eat the food later," she said. "I don't mind if it's cold, do you?"

Before Len could answer, she took his cock into her mouth. Her tongue lashed it, her lips caressed the swollen, veined shaft, and her hands rolled the young man's swollen balls. Marion heard her lover's fervid moans and felt him trembling. She knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

Len was so stunned and overwhelmed by Marion's unexpected actions that, only moments after she began, he was erupting into her mouth with gut-wrenching spasms.

Quite a bit later, lying in bed, they ate their cold food. "Want more?" Len asked when he finished his last hamburger.

"Yes," Marion replied. She grinned at him. "And I'm not talking about food!" She shoved him onto his back and her hands began exploring his marvelous ebony body. Her caresses and kisses had Len hard again in no time.

"Get on your knees," Len croaked.

Marion turned on the bed and did what he'd asked, offering her marvelously shaped bottom to him. He clambered top his knees and shuffled to her, his cock smacking against her butt.

Marion felt it, groaned, and pressed back against him. Len took his cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down through her vagina.

Marion didn't want to play. She needed him in her! "In me!!! Put it in me, darling!!!!" she begged.

Len hunched his hips forward, burying his cock in her snug, warm channel.

"Yesssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!!" Marion whined while Len's swollen organ filled her and waves of pleasure swept over her. She shoved herself back and heard his thighs smack against her buttocks. She could feel her breasts jumping as Len plunged into her. "God, Len!!!!" she exclaimed, "Yessssssss!!!!!! Yessssssss!!!! I'm going to come!!!"

12