The Predator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Len leaned forward and cupped Marion's breasts in his hands loosely, letting her rigid nipples slide against his palms as he plunged into her.

Marion's moans became wails as the need growing inside her exploded. "Len!!!" she cried. "Oh, Len!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssss!!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"

Len once more experienced an incredibly gratifying rush of delight as his fluids coursed into Marion.

"I...I don't think I...I can make love again," Marion said as they lay in each other's arms recovering from the experience they'd just shared. "I'm exhausted!"

"I'm not sure I can, either," Len agreed. He tightened his embrace, pulling her closer.

"I hate the thought of going home," she whispered.

"It's not that late," Len said. "Didn't you tell your husband you're meeting might run late?"

Marion smiled. "I did tell him that, didn't I?" She kissed him.

"Want to watch TV?" he asked.

"Why not?" Marion replied.

As they watched TV, Marion snuggled against Len with her back to him. She moved to get more comfortable at one point, and doing so caused her buttocks to moved against the young man's middle.

Marion's moving against him felt better than Len thought it would. As her firm bottom moved against it, his penis began nudging into the cleft between her shapely globes as it swelled.

Len slid his hand down over Marion's side, onto one of her breasts, and he massaged the nipple with his finger. It quickly grew rigid. At the same time, the action of Marion's hips grew more urgent and she began to groan.

The re-awakening of passion surprised Marion as much as it had Len. She kept squirming her bottom against his swelling organ and shivered in reaction to what his fingers were doing to her breast. Her lover's cock grew harder and harder as her bottom moved against it insistently.

"That feels so wonderful, Len!" she murmured.

"It sure does," Len agreed. He continued caressing her, at the same time moving his hips, sliding his cock in and out between her buttocks. He slid his hand down her leg and pulled it back over his. Then he slid his hand through her pubic hair, to her clit.

Marion, once more filled with need, increased the pace with which her hips were moving and felt Len's cock, which had protruded between her legs, rubbing against her vagina. Groaning, she reached down and guided it into her.

"I was wrong, I can do it again!" she murmured, her body beginning motions of lust, thrills shooting into her once again. Her passion rose rapidly and then she exploded. "God!!! Oh, God!!! Len!!! Oh, Len!!!!!" she cried, "Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Oh, yes, darling, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!"

Groaning with delight, Len exploded, too, pumping his fluids into her.

At last, when Len pulled his softening organ from her, Marion turned and pressed against him. "I...I really do have to go home tonight," she whispered, "although I don't really want to. I...every time we're together, it...it gets harder for me to leave you."

Len kissed her. "I know," he said. "It keeps getting harder and harder for me, too." He took a chance. "Marion, I...I think I'm...I'm falling in...in love with you."

"Oh, Len!" Marion exclaimed. She buried her face against his chest. She felt him stroking her hair and her smooth back.

She'd been struggling to come to grips with her feelings for Len for some time. She knew she should probably end her marriage, but did she and Len really have a future? After all, he was quite a bit younger than she was. And there was the fact of their racial difference, too.

"Len, I...I care for you very deeply," she whispered. "I really do, but..."

"I want to be with you all the time," Len said. "I hate it that you go home to your husband."

"But...but he and I...we...we haven't done anything in over a year," Marion protested. "I...I can't. I...I couldn't."

"Why don't you leave him, then?" Len said.

"I...I know I should," Marion replied. "But...I...I can't explain." She kissed Len, then took a deep breath and looked deep into his brown eyes. "I..." Another deep breath. "I love you," she said. "I really do!"

Len was thrilled. He tightened his arms around her, pressing her to him as if he could absorb her body into his. "I love you, too," he said. "I've never loved anyone the way I love you."

Finally, unable to delay their departure any longer, they got up, showered, and dressed. Then, arms around each other, they walked to the door, kissed fondly then went out to Marion's car.

12