The Present Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think not; it's his birthday and he can cum where he wants too".

My hope was that if Roger did find out I could lessen the situation by saying he used a rubber but that was, too little too late. Now Mike was going to shoot his load anywhere he wanted.

I knelt there naked, on my knees, legs slightly spread, obvious moister coating my inner thighs. I was completely submissive to their will, having been perfectly shape by the artist. That dickhead Mike, fully dressed, was starring, almost laughing at me in this predicament. Feasting his eyes on my bare pussy I opened my legs a little more just to fuck with him.

At least Darla wasn't taking pictures of this, it was bad enough that she was going to let him do near anything he wanted with my mouth, or even worse was a real possibility.

I could see the bulge in his pants, the telltale signs of his erection. He unzipped his pants and drops them to about mid-thigh. His erect member danced and bobbed just inches from my nose. It looks inches shorter than my husbands but, its girth was much greater. It was easily thicker than my forearm. It jetted out from his body with drastically disproportionate values of length and girth. With some work I can deep throat Roger, but with the thickness of Mike, I wasn't sure if my throat would be wide enough. With my hands behind my back Darla forced my head forward. My mouth missed his dancing member and my nose went straight to his ball sack. She started shaking my head left and right, her way of reminding me she was in control. Keeping me dizzy, not letting the momentum of the embarrassment stop, using my nose to message his balls. She kept my face there until I was forced to take in the aroma of his manhood, that horrible stench I hope I'll never have to experience again.

Mike, smiling asked if I would be able to take his entire length.

I almost responded that it wasn't its length I was worried about.

My ever optimistic friend answered on my behalf," She will be trying her best, but with my help I'm sure she can do it".

With short strokes I was able to take almost half of his manhood. I pulled off it grabbing it with my right hand. For an instant forgetting what challenge Darla had forced on me.

Fuck why did I do that?

Was it the wine and anxiety; or was I asking to be force fucked by this asshole; a horrible and revolting thought.

I don't know where the enthusiasm came from but I spit on his cock. I stroked him once or twice to get my spit up and down the entire length of the shaft. There was no way I could take all of that dry. His cock was so fat my hand couldn't reach around its girth.

Darla abruptly smacked my face. Grabbing my hand and forcing it again to the center of my back saying, "bitch, that's your only warning".

I doubted that I would get away with that again. She started to force me back down on to him. Nearly the first half went past my lips with one slow thrust. He shoved most of the rest in with about four thrust, forcibly widening my throat with each effort. Each thrust forcing a gag like sound from my throat. Darla now had both hands on my head steadying it.

On this final lunge I felt Darla's knee and shin find the center of my back. He thrust until my nose reached pelvic bone; I couldn't believe how tight my throat felt around his cock. I started to back off so I could get some air.

Darla held my head steadfast in her hands and my back in place whit her knee and leg saying "nope not yet".

She started to countdown backwards from 10. At the 7 count she offered words of encouragement, at five my throat started wailing in protest, I am certain the noise my throat was now making could be heard by both of them. By the time we got to three my eyes were watering and I started to gag. On the one count my hands placed themselves against his thighs to get my head off him.

Fuck, why did I let my hands leave my back? It was not a conscious effort to move them. I had no way to stop it. One moment they were on my back the next they had become unintended offering for this asshole to fuck me.

On the count of zero Darla started to release the pressure from the back of my head. It's as if my throat muscles forced my head off with his cock, ejecting his cock and head out my throat. I think I surprised all three of us by how loudly I gasped for air.

There was a thick trail of spit running from my lips to his cock. My mascara had started to run and my hair was a mess from Darla pulling it.

Still kneeling there, completely nude and stunned by all of what just happened I glanced at Mikes cock and thought that I couldn't believe that I got that fat ass cock in my throat. A sense of accomplishment came over me. By far the thickest, fattest cock I've ever seen. Grabbing his cock at its base he started bouncing it off my face, what a bastard; he felt he had to belittle me? Did he know what had just happened when I let my hands out from around my back? Considering I wasn't being bent over a couch with his ridiculously thick cock stretching my asshole wide, I'm guessing not.

He explained that I was really good at sucking cock and for some reason this made me smile, despite the meaty heft of his cock smacking profanely off my face. He owned everything from my belly button up, he knew it, and he was choosing to use it how he wanted too; I was his for now. I was lucky he didn't know that I owed him a lot more.

What the fuck is wrong with me, I think I'm starting to like this shit?

This time it was he that grabbed two handfuls of hair. He started fucking my mouth, not letting my head move. For a short time he was only putting half his cock in me. Fucking my mouth with short quick strokes. As his breathing increased so did the length of the strokes. As it reach a fevered pitch, all of the muscles in his body began to tense up. He told Darla that he was going to cum.

The realization that I was no more than his slave being used by him turned me on for some reason. In earnest I started to suck his cock, now feeling every vein it had throbbing against my tongue and lips I had an almost eager anticipation of cum. My new found eagerness was putting him over the edge.

Darla told him that it was his birthday and that I belonged to him that he could cum anywhere he wanted too.

His body shivered three times. He thrust his entire manhood widening my throat one last time. I knew exactly where he was going to cum. He came in five or six big waves. I felt his cock bulge and throb every time he shot into my throat and mouth.

The first two waves went straight down my throat. My throat protesting its intrusion sent some up my nose, a first for me! Numbers three, four, and five landed across the length of my tongue because he started to pump it in and out my mouth again. I tried to go back down on him all the way, but he was still in control of my head. Number six came on an out stroke landing mostly on my chest, or so I thought. I have sucked my fair share of dick, but I have never seen so much cum. The size of the eruption was in proportion to his girth, both massive in deed.

He took a half a step back holding that thick ass cock at its base, he looked at me as if he had won a prize and smiled. He watched me choke down the jizzum he had put in my mouth. It took two swallows.

I almost gagged because of its volume, with even a little still trying to come out my nose from shots one and two.

Standing over me, Darla with her fingers fed to me what was on my face and lips, no small amount. I ate in down completely oblivious to Mike starring at us. Since Darla was feeding it to me it just seemed natural. When she was finished cleaning the largest potions from my face I was allowed to stand.

Mike turned away victoriously and started to walk to the restroom.

The taste of his cum was strong and the remnants thick in my mouth. There would be no washing this out soon.

Darla started cleaning up the Studio. "Roger will be home soon; we'll take a rain check on you know what!"

Grabbing my arm with a grin of devilish accomplishment she stated the strongest phrase of the evening, "that indiscretion will cost you just what I told you it would. He'll own you for two hours".

It dawned on me that's the look she has been giving me all night. The goal she had been working towards. It's what she.... Roger; Oh shit, I had forgotten all about him, He would be home any minute. A rush of fear coursed through my body. I needed to get out of there and soon. I didn't object, I didn't have the time and I knew what I had let myself open for, even though I thought the price was high; but It's what she had planned from the beginning.

For some reason she wanted me to be fucked by Mike at a time of her choosing, tonight couldn't have been the night. That's why I got away with moving my hands twice. She needed to be sure I would do it, just later. I didn't know the reason but I'm sure whatever it was I'd see the plans completed. Maybe she needed Mike to do something he didn't want to, and I was to be the unwitting carrot on a stick.

A gemstone shaped for her specific purpose. She is after all the master at manipulation. She needed some sort of leverage to hold over me. The pictures were just insurances for the silent bargain forced on me; a means to an end. At her leisure, if I didn't fulfill my end, she would hold those pictures over my head. Maybe even let asshole put them on an amateur photography site. She knows my relationship with Roger would influence me to do anything to keep that from happening. Evidently she had been planning this for a while but offered no clue as to what her end game was.

For some reason after tonight I think I hated Mike a little less.

In the dark I sprinted across our connecting yards through the cold wet grass. Hoping no one would see me, hoping Roger wasn't home. The lights in the house were still off and I didn't see Rogers bike, I thought I was in luck. Thank God no neighbors were outside.

Roger must've parked his bike in the garage; I opened the door as he was walking down the hallway.

Oh shit I thought, this can't be happening, just three minutes ago I was butt naked being used by a couple that had me doing nude pictures and ended with another man's cock blowing a load down my throat. I had allowed myself to be owned by someone. I swallowed more cum just two minutes ago than I've ever seen at one time. I still had more of dickheads cum in my mouth than I did of my own spit. My lips were covered with his pasty dried splooge. Dried cum covered my breast from where Darla was rubbing it in continuing the show for Mike. Not to mention that very soon I would be getting hate fucked by Mike. At the very least I needed to brush my teeth to get the strong taste out, and wipe the dried paste of cum from my lips.

The hallway was dark so Roger probably couldn't see me well. The tightness of the skin on my face and breast was a reminder that I had Mike's cum still pasted on my chest and around my mouth. My hair was a wreck from the two of them, and my mascara had run down to my cheeks. Worst of all, with every breath I could taste Mike in my mouth. Roger must not have noticed my appearance in the darkened hallway as he approached me because he leaned to me offering a peck on the lips as if to say hello beautiful.

12