The Prey Ch. 04

Story Info
Erin/Cass learns some history.
11.7k words
4.56
9.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please read chapters 1-3 before reading this installment)


Rain led Cassandra to another room behind the boutique, and opened the door.

"Here you go. Go ahead and shower, everything you need should be in there, and I will bring you some fresh clothes," said Rain as she showed Cass into the bathroom.

"Thank you Rain. Are you sure that Mr. Derrick won't mind?"

"Trust me, Cass. He will be OK."

Hesitating, "Rain, I really enjoyed making love with you. It was weird at first with your brother and dad, but it was OK. This is very new to me, being a slave and everything."

"Don't worry love. You will do fine."

Rain closed the door after Cassandra, and went to get her some new clothes. Cass, suddenly felt very alone in the bathroom. At first she did not really know what to do, so she looked in the mirror. Before her was a a girl she barely recognized. Was this Erin or Cass? She slowly took the ribbons out of her somewhat disheveled hair, pulled her cum stained top over her head, and wriggled out of the short skirt. Now in the mirror was young girl, naked but for a cum stained red ribbon around her neck and drying cum on her face.

She was pretty. She had great tits. The piercing was beginning to heal and looked good, though perhaps Mr. Derrick would choose to pierce the other nipple. She turned around and looked over her shoulder so she could see her ass, it was the first time she actually had looked at the new tattooing on her back; the words SLAVE and PET in cursive matching the style of her tramp stamp just below the new words. She smiled, and gave her hips a little wiggle. She turned around still smiling and removed the red ribbon.

Cass turned on the water to the glass enclosed shower. Giving the water time to warm up, she went back over to the sink and washed out the red ribbon. She then laid out the ribbon to dry a bit on the edge of the sink and climbed into the shower.

The hot water felt good on her satisfied but tired body. She stood under the direct assault of the massage head as it worked her shoulders. Cass was happy. She could not believe everything that was going on, but felt that she really had nothing to worry about. She was safe. She felt good about her owner. Her owner. Rain said she would be OK. Cass liked Rain. Would she ever see Rain again after today?

Rain returned to the bathroom and quietly opened the door when she heard the shower running. She laid the clothes on the toilet seat and quietly took the remainder of her clothes off when it was obvious that Cass had not heard her.

"Do you mind if I join you," asked Rain perkily as she slid open the shower the door.

"Ohhh....uh.....are there cameras in here too?' replied a surprised Cass.

"No silly, I just wanted to be with you again, before you leave and get shipped off."

"Shipped off?"

"You know to who ever Mr. Derrick got you for."

Cass turned to face Rain as she hopped into the shower. "Oh but I am not being shipped anywhere. There was a mix up and he is keeping me as his own slave."

"Uncle Derrick is keeping you? He has never had a slave of his own before. Wow, I can't believe it. Uncle Derrick has a pet," yelped Rain gleefully.

"Uncle? Uncle Derrick?" Now Cassandra was well and truly overwhelmed.

"He is my dad's brother."

"But Mr. Derrick is English and your dad is American?"

"My dad spent most of his life growing up here, but Uncle Derrick went back to England for a lot of his schooling and work. Their dad, my grand father, was English. But I can't believe that Uncle Derrick has his own slave."

"But.......oh god this is too much.....I have to get my head around all this......So do....have you slept with your uncle too....? Oh god, I can't believe I just asked you that, I'm sorry...."

"Don't worry....NO.....I haven't......I know he has probably had lots of women, but so far I have kept my incestuous nature to my immediate family.....but look you will get the whole story later. Let's get you cleaned up and presentable to my uncle."

For the next ten minutes or so, Rain lovingly washed the sexy teen. Making sure that Cassandra would be presentable to Derrick. She washed the girl's back and shoulders, making sure to stroke and caress every inch of Cass backside. She paid special attention with the soap on her ass, sliding her hand between her cheeks and slowly pushing her soap covered finger into Cass's tight hole.

"OH don't start that now, or I am likely to jump you and fuck you right here in the shower," chirped Cass.

"I was afraid you would say that," and Rain went back to cleansing her lover.

Rain turned Cass around and worked the soap over her tits, playfully tweaking and pulling at the girl's nipples, and then running the bar of soap between Cass's slightly parted legs and through her sex.

"I'm warning you, you sex craved minx. One more time, and I fuck you here and now, under this lovely hot water."

"No, you are right. I will stop teasing you, but you have such a lovely body, and I am just so happy that we WILL get to play again."

"What do you mean WILL? I am still his property, even though you are his niece. I really don't have a say on the matter."

"No, YOU don't but I do. I can't believe he did not tell us. Mum and dad are going to be so surprised, and I think happy, that he might be settling down a bit."

Rain then proceeded to was Cass's hair, and then handed the shampoo to Cass. "Now do me, but we better be quick. I don't think we should keep Uncle Derrick waiting too much."

So Cass washed and rinsed Rain's hair and then soaped her up, and in no time, both girls were clean, and showed no signs of their recent escapades. Both girls faced each other, and Cass leaned into kiss Rain.

"MMMM.....I was hoping you wanted to kiss me," Rain said, smiling.

The two girls kissed, long and passionately. Their tongues swirling and dancing around each other. Finally they both came up for air.

"That was lovely Cass, though I think you should brush your teeth. I think we both taste a bit too much of my dad and brother's cum." Cass giggled and stuck out her tongue.

"Well I like the smell of their cum!! But, perhaps you are right."

The girls dressed and redid their makeup. Rain put her long blonde tresses in just a simple pony tail, while Cass went back to wearing her hair in pig tails. Rain had brought a pair olive drab green short shorts that proved to show quite a bit a Cass's cheeks, along with a British camouflage shirt with a white panel over the left pocket with the name CROSSING in black stenciling. Cass tied the bottom of the shirt under her tits and looked quite the sexy soldier.

"Well how do I look?"

"I could eat you right now," replied Rain. "And Uncle Derrick should get a laugh out of the fact that I gave you one of his old army shirts."

"Do you think he will punish me for wearing his shirt and not what I left the house in?"

"If you are lucky!!"

"OOPS. Almost forgot the red ribbon." Cass grabbed the ribbon from the sink and tied it around her neck. "So do I look the dutiful slave now?"

"I would rather see you naked and bent over a chair, but you will do. I think Uncle Derrick will be happy."

The girls left the bathroom and Rain led the way back to the boutique. They entered the shop through a side door near the sales counter and saw both Gale and Derrick.

"You better switch into slave mode Cass, whispered Rain. I want to tease Uncle Derrick a bit."

Approaching the counter where Rain's mom and Derrick were, Cass dropped her head and put her hands by her side.

"Oh, Mr. Derrick you are here already," greeted Rain. "I return this slave to you unharmed, per your request."

"Hello Ms. Rain. Your mother was filling me in on how she was able to put this property to use. I see though that she is no longer in the clothes she arrived in. What happened to her clothing?"

"Well, unfortunately they became soiled while she performed her duties MISTER.... Derrick. I did not think that you would want this slave to walk around in public covered cum. If I am wrong, I will go get her clothes, and she can change here in the shop," said Rain pointedly.

"No, that will be quite alright Ms. Rain. I like what she is wearing. That will be fine."

"MISTER Derrick, actually I was very pleased with this slave's performance, and would be very interested in acquiring her." Rain's mother looked sideways at Rain, and was about to speak, but Rain cut her off. "I would be quite willing to pay over and above whatever finders fee you have been offered for her. I have a very sizeable bank account, thanks to MY grandfather, and could afford any reasonable price."

"NO, MS. Rain, she is not for sale," answered Derrick. Gale just stood there dumb struck at the proceedings.

"MISTER Derrick, please, I am sure we can come to some agreement. After all this slave is quite talented, and do you REALLY want to ship her off to some foreign land? Never to see her again???? If you were to sell her to me, I would be more than willing to SHARE her with you???" Rain sidled up to Derrick, putting a leg through his and batting her eyes up at him. Together, she and I could truly charm that snake you have hiding in your jeans." Rain gently stroked the growing member between his legs, and gave him an evil little smirk.

"Now Rain, stop it......this is getting ridiculous. Your UNCLE is not selling her overseas. He has decided, somewhat rashly, to keep this pet for himself."

"Gale, what makes you think I have decided to keep this slave?"

"Well Derrick, in the years that you have been 'acquiring' women, and using our services, you have never once sent in a slave with a PERSONAL shopping list. It has always just been one of your ways to test how well you have broken a girl. But no, this time she comes in with a rather large list of specific items that you would never ship her with, and mind you not inexpensive items either. AND.....and this is a big give away....YOU gave her a NAME. Usually it has just been SLAVE. What were you thinking?"

"Perhaps I just wanted to change the scenario a bit this time. I do know what I am doing. I haven't made a mistake yet!"

"OH Derrick, please. See you can't even lie well on this one. You must be slipping in your old age. Look me straight in the eye, and tell me that you have not taken on this slave for your own."

Derrick looked at his sister in-law intently, but no words came out.

"See, I told you so. You never could lie to me. BUT have you thought this out? You do realize that you have to feed and clothe her? And she has to have regular check ups. You know owning a pet is not like owning a pierce of art. You HAVE to be responsible for it's every need, " chastised Gale.

"Look Gale, yes I have thought about it. I screwed up on this acquisition, and there was no way I was going to put her down. I guess I was just more ready to settle down a bit than I or You would have guessed."

"And where did you come up with a name like Cassandra anyway? You know slave, Cassandra, that you are doomed with a name like that? My brother in-law has given you a name from antiquity that resounds with despair. It was Cassandra and her dreams that foretold the fall of Troy, and everyone in her family thought that she was insane. And to make matters worse, now that you are a CROSSING, you bear the name of a somewhat cheesy 1970's movie....."

"If I may say something......" Cassandra broke in, the first time she had uttered a sound throughout the whole proceeding. "I like the name. I may be insane for thinking this, but I chose to be his slave and I would not change circumstances if I could."

"Another thing to consider DERRICK," broke in his sister in-law, but directed towards Cass, "What about Helen? You know she has been lusting after you for years. Why else do you think she came all the way to New York to open her tattoo parlor. She could have done that anywhere, anywhere in the world. But she picked the one city in the world that you lived in."

"Helen is a big girl....." said Derrick.

"Yes a big girl, who wants nothing more than to belong to you. Little Miss slave Cass, can you share your master with another woman? Should my brother in-law take on two pets, now that he has decided to settle down?"

"As Mr. Crossing's property it is not up to me to decide. When I CHOSE to be his slave, and my old self died, I gave up freely the right to make that kind of decision. However, as you are asking me, and from his silence, I take it that he would like to hear the answer, my decision to be his slave still holds true. Mr. Crossing is quite capable of deciding what is in my best interests."

"What a nice and well thought out way of expressing yourself slave. I hope, for your sake, that you feel that way after a few weeks of being in a two bitch household. That is, as long as Helen is willing to share her slave responsibilities and agrees," stated Gale. "Welcome to the family slave. Derrick, I think it would be appropriate for you to have us come out to the house. Say this weekend? We have nothing planned, and I know that your brother will love seeing how this all begins to play out."

Derrick laughed. "Of course my lovely sister in-law. Bring the kids too, I am quite sure that Rain will enjoy getting to play with Cassandra again. Here, let me have a piece of paper, and I will write a note for Helen to join the household."

Gale fetched a sheet of blank computer paper and an envelope. Derrick proceeded to write:

"Slave,

I have decided to heed your advice and will be taking on, not one but two pets. If you are agreeable to this I will require the following:

1. Close your parlor for the next two weeks. 2. Take the 7.43 PM train tomorrow, Tuesday, to the Orient Point station wearing three inch heels, an oversized men's dinner jacket, your hair down, light makeup, a bright pink dog's collar, and nothing else. 3. Take an eight inch piece of duct tape and cover your nipples with it horizontally, and another piece vertically covering you shaved sex to mid-way up your ass. 4. Bring with you papers turning over the ownership of the parlor to me. 5. Do not pay for a ticket, should the conductor ask for your ticket, you will explain, to him or her, that you have no money and that you would be happy to orally satisfy the cost. 6. You will be met at the station. Do not be late.

Love Derrick"

Derrick then folded the note and placed it in the envelope, and wrote Helen's name on the outside.

"Rain would you be a love and deliver this Helen for me? There Gale. Happy now?" Derrick handed the envelope to Rain.

"Well, I never thought I would see the day, but yes I am happy, and I am sure that Robert will be as well. And yes we would love to spend the weekend out at the house to celebrate the new members of the family. Cassandra, I look forward to seeing you again. This will be very nice." Gale softly kissed Derrick on the cheek and kissed Cass's forehead. Derrick smiled at Rain, who gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Uncle Derrick, may I kiss your slave as well?" Without waiting for an answer, Rain lifted Cassandra's chin and kissed her deeply on the mouth, to which Cass responded openly. Then Rain whispered in her ear, "I can't wait to see you again sister, I am so happy for you." Cass smiled warmly at Rain.

"Common, SLAVE, we have a few more things to do before the day is out."

Cass followed Derrick out of the store to the waiting Rover, and could see numerous bags from the boutique in the back. Once back in the Rover, Derrick handed Cass a manila envelope.

"Go ahead, and open it."

She opened the envelope as instructed to find a single piece of engraved official paper.

"While you were busy, obviously enjoying yourself, I called in a favour at the Department of Vital Statistics."

Cass looked at the paper. It was a birth certificate. The name on it read; Cassandra Crossing. The date of birth was 19 years ago that day.

"You are now official. Happy birthday."

"I don't know what to say sir. Thank you? I promise not to let you down. Are we heading home now, sir?"

"No Cass, we have a couple of more things to do, namely to get you a driver's license, and dinner, you must be starved after the workout you have had today."

"Dinner sounds nice sir, I think I could eat a little," smiling. "But, if I am to be your slave, if I may ask, why do I need a driver's license, or even a birth certificate?"

"YOU HAVE asked, but you need these things if you are to be my assistant in public, and as I travel, you will need a passport. Most of the time, people around you will have no inkling that you are a slave. To the causal observer, you will be just like anyone else they may meet. If you noticed the front of Gale's boutique, the clothes that she sells up front are designed by her, for people in this lifestyle. There are times that you will be required to be dressed professionally, yet still wear symbols of who you are. Gale's line of clothes help to camouflage to the outside world who you are. Do you have any more questions pet?"

"Not right now sir, I am still quite overcome with everything that is happening to me. Happy, but somewhat overwhelmed."

"Well, I will take it easy on you a bit for now, and you have permission to ask what ever you need to know that I may forget to tell you. So do not worry about that."

They drove the rest of the way to the Motor Vehicle Department in silence, and Derrick pulled into a parking space. He got out of the Rover and opened Cass's door. He led her through the double doors and up to the counter.

"Could you tell Mr. Hollings that Derrick Crossing is here to see him," Derrick asked the man behind the counter.

"Go ahead and sit down. I will let him know you are here."

"Thank you very much. Cassandra, hand the man the envelope with your birth certificate please."

Derrick and Cass, sat for what seemed like a lifetime, and proceeded to get bored waiting as the crowd thinned out.

"AHHH. Mr. Crossing, and this must be Ms. Cassandra," said a short balding man said as he strode up to them. If you could follow me. I have everything ready for you and your niece." He handed Cass back the envelope.

Mr. Hollings led them back to another part of the counter and had Cass stand on a yellow tape line about four feet from a box set into the counter. He pulled down a back drop behind her and told her to stand still, and not smile. He walked around the counter and worked on a computer for a couple of seconds, and then adjusted the box on the counter. "OK, don't smile. Go ahead and have a seat, and they will call you in a few minutes. Have a nice day, Ms. Crossing."

"Well, other than the wait, that was easy," said Cass. "I wish it had been that easy when I.....Erin.....got her license......"

"He owes me more than a few favours." They waited a few minutes, and a clerk called Cass to the counter and gave her new driver's license. Cass giggled with excitement when handed the permit with a very serious looking picture of a girl in pig tails on it. "You're all legal now," said the clerk.

"I guess you call it that," responded Cass happily.

They left the building and got back in the Rover. On the way out of the city, Derrick made a stop at a bakery and told Cass to wait. He returned a few minutes later with a small white cake box, tied up with string, and put in the back of the truck with the other packages. About forty five minutes later they arrived at a restaurant a few miles from the house.

"Ready to eat?"

"YES, sir."

It was a small dark Italian job, with red and white table cloths and a number of dimly lit booths around the walls. The place was almost empty for a Monday night. Derrick asked the host for a table towards the back where it was nice and dark, and winked. The host understood right away and led them to the darkest part of the place.