The Prey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary then started, slowly and somewhat hesitantly to stroke my length up and down. She squeezed it to feel how hard it was. Her hand just fit around it, but she did it. At first it was a slow and steady pace along the length, trying to make as much skin move up towards the head as she could. I cupped my hand around hers and made her release a grip a bit helping her hand to slide more easily along my shaft. I then guided her hand to the head and showed her how to run her palm over it to make use of the ample precum that was seeping out. Mary kind of bit her lip in nervousness as I helped her along. The feeling through my cock was intense, as I had made sure not relieve any of the pressure myself for a couple of days. I wanted her first experience to be easy for her."

Soon she got the hang of it, and her hand moved up and down with confidence. She would alternate between stroking my shaft to playing with the head, and could see how each move excited me further. A fair bit of precum was coming out at this point, which fascinated her. It was obvious that this was something kind of new to her, even though she had fucked a number of boys before. As she pumped my thickness, Mary bent down to get a better look at her own work, and her free hand went to her own crotch and began methodically stroking."

"As she worked her hand up and down, and over my cock, I started to move my hips in time with her hand, making full use of her work. By now her fingers working her own sopping slit were covered in her juice, and I moved around so that I could get her to change hands and use the pussy soaked fingers to stroke me more. As she lay on her side now one hand working my cock, her other hand went to her quim and continued the playing where the other had left off, I knelt above her watching her as she smiled at my excitement. I softly stroked her face and hair, and continued to move my hips back and forth with her glorious stroking. Mary turned her eyes towards me to see my expression, and I gave her that look of complete contentment."

"By now I was close to cumming , but knowing that she was a novice at all this I did not want to blast forth all over her face. I positioned my hand again over hers and aimed my undulating cock at her beautiful and fully excited tits. I felt my balls swell, and I tensed as the first shot erupted from my hard cock. My first load of cum struck her on the side of her breast and began to drip down to her nipple. Her expression was that of surprise, and at the same time happiness. I kept my hand on hers, to keep her stroking, as I shot again this time between her luscious breasts. I fired a couple of more shots that hit over her tits, my seed oozing its way down towards the sand."

"I stopped moving her hand and beamed down at her own smiling face. "Thank you my pet, I have looked forward to this. You did that quite well. "I needed help," she replied. Yes, but you will learn."

"Over the next few days she did learn to do it completely by herself. Each time I came I was kneeling or standing above her. Mary would ask before she would give me hand job, if it was OK, and each time I said yes. She was coming along nicely."

"I moved her mattress up to my bedroom at the foot of the bed, and at night she would sleep there, in her collar with the leash attached to one of the posts of the bed. She did not ask for more. She was happy with the arrangement, which was good as I wanted her to be comfortable being a slave and treated differently, so that she later better learn her own self worth."

"With her sleeping at the foot of the bed every night, we progressed from hand jobs to oral sex. All the while, I encouraged her to play with her own sex while she pleasured me. I needed for her to get as much excitement as possible from pleasing another. And she would. She became adept at making sure that she reached her own orgasm, just after mine had started. She pleased me, and she pleased herself, thus her pleasure came from pleasing others. I made sure to encourage her, and praise her so that she knew she was doing well. Occasionally, every now and then, there would be a day of 'attitude', and on those days she would be punished. Nothing ever too severe, but always with the desire to make her excited by it. I wanted Mary to cum from a simple light flogging of her pussy, or even making her nipples more sensitive by hanging weights from them and then gently flogging them."

"So after a while, she would cum from pleasing me and playing with her own cunt, or from a punishment session. Soon, she would desire a certain amount of punishment, and I would see deliberate little acts of rebellion. I started seriously teaching her how to present herself, how to stand, how to push out her tits to emphasize them, and when to be on her knees, or her eyes cast down. If she was on all fours, and I gave her the command 'present,' she would reach back with both hand and spread her ass cheeks and push out her ass. Mary was becoming quite the happy slut. She was almost ready to be a fully functioning 'slave,' with all the confidence in herself I could build. The next thing I had to do, and I was quite happy about this stage, was to fuck her,"

"One morning we had just finished eating, Mary was naked as usual with only the leash and collar on, and out of the blue I told her to stand and present. Without a word, she rose and put her hands behind her head and stood with her legs slightly apart and her tits thrust out. I walked around her and gave her little slaps on her well exposed breasts, causing her nipples to swell. She flinched a bit, but stood firm, never looking directly at me. Then I gave her a few smacks to her deliciously rounded ass. I could see the anticipation on her face, and knew she expected this to be just her normal blow job to me. Her pussy quivered with each little smack of her butt and the moisture began to flow. I ordered her to turn and face the table and bend over. Without words or complaint, she did as she was commanded. Her legs were open, and her hands were still behind her head. I waited a bit to see how long she would keep the pose without moving. By now she knew something different was about to happen, yet she held her position."

"After about a minute of being bent over the table, I figured she had waited enough and stepped up behind her, and loosened my pants, freeing my hard thick cock from the confines of my jeans. I slowly slid my bulbous head between her puffy wet lips and felt her quiver a bit as my cock began to part her sex. Rocking my hips back and forth I delicately coated my shaft with her desire, and with each slow stroke of my piston, she rocked her quim over me keeping time to each movement. I stopped moving my hips with my head poised at her succulent entrance and waited. Mary waited."

"I knew that while she was no virgin, her experience was limited. I did not wish to hurt her. Slowly I began to push into her waiting gash, a small gasp escaped her lips in a quiet hiss. I could feel her tightness as I edged my tick member into her wet, gripping box. Mary's cunt was tight on my shaft, but soon I was buried deep inside her. Her hands still on the back of her head, I began a slow withdrawal from her sex. I took her long hair in my hand and held my cock head at her entrance, her juice oozing around me as I again waited. I readjusted my grip on her hair, and ordered her hold the table. Mary braced herself with her hands on the edge of the table as I started a methodical in and out of her pussy. Each time I glided back, my thick well lubricated tool, slid from her gash. I built up the tempo of my fucking and with each thrust air left her lungs with a satisfied grunt. Soon her hips were making time with my penetrations, matching me thrust for thrust. Her head was held up from the table by the tight hold I had on her dark hair. I could just see the smile on her face as I fucked her harder and harder. While she did not speak, each release of air from her mouth started to sound more and more like a "yes," and her started to seriously fuck my raging cock embedded inside her."

"I could see the droplets of sweat as they began to bead on her back, as her breathing became more forced. Her cunt muscles began to grip my cock more and more each time I started to pull away. Her body was fucking my cock now, as she massaged my cock with each thrust. She was tight as it was, and this just added to my pleasure even greater. However, I had to make sure that I remained in control. Holding my cock at the well fucked entrance to her pussy, I commanded her to present. As she was unfamiliar with this command in this position, I wanted to see if she knew what to do, and without missing a beat, Mary moved her hands from the back of her head and grasped her ass cheeks, presenting her cunt and ass to me. My head still at hear opening, I gazed down on the beautiful sight before me. My shaft was well coated with the thick pungent cream and the pucker of her ass looked back at me."

"Without grace, or warning, I pulled harder on her hair, and pulled my cock head from her slit and aimed it at her pucker. She had not mentioned being fucked in the ass before, so I guessed that this would be her first time. I sat my head at the tight opening and again waited. Mary, anticipating my desire, pushed back onto me, pushing my head into the dark passage. Once she had my entire length inside her ass, she waited and looked back over her shoulder at me, and smiled. With one gentle push, I eased my thick shaft into her bowels. The smile on her face remained, though I could see the pain was evident, yet Mary began to push back onto me as I buried my cock inside her. I held myself deep, and waited. The anguish of her first anal fucking began to disperse, and the pain easing. Mary then beamed at me and then turned her head away. She removed her hands from her ass cheeks and pushing her ample, and beautiful tits into the table top, again braced herself against the table top."

"I then fucked her ass. It was not a loving fuck, it was just that, a fuck, hard and fast. I pounded her tight sphincter. I could hear each gasp of air as I pummeled her from behind. Soon she began fucking hard and deep, it was as if she could not get enough of my thick tool inside her. Any pain she had felt at first, had gone, and she was in shear ecstasy. By her breathing, I knew that she was near orgasm, as I was myself, but I wanted to see how far I could take her, without her losing sight of my pleasure. I could feel her bearing down on my invading organ, trying to ward off her own cum, and at the same time to milk my cock to make me cum. I could hold out no longer, my own cum rising in my balls as I shot my first blast deep inside her ass. I pulled out and continued to cum over her ass and rising and falling back. My cum spraying over the many soon to be scars from her father's whipping. As I shot the last few ribbons of cum, I rubbed my cock head through her gash and over her clit, forcing her over the top. With a series of grunts and spasms, I saw her body shake, as my head raked her sensitive and swollen clit. Her juices sprayed from her like I had never seen before from her, spraying my legs and the floor with her clear liquid. I held my cock head against her quim as her body slowed it's shaking and the last few drops of pleasure dripped from her slit."

"She was absolutely beautiful. Her hands then returned to their position behind her head as she waited for further orders. Her torso rising and falling as she regained her breath. She was beautiful, and ready. There was really nothing left for me to teach her. I gently pulled her up into my arms and held her tightly."

"That night, I attached her collar to the bed so she was on the bed, and not on the floor as usual, and we made love. It was not truly a master- slave fuck session, but love making. Yet, she always made sure that my pleasure came first. I knew I had to let her go. I had to send her away. I could not take on a pet at that point. So while holding her in my arms, I explained to her options."

"She could go on her own way, or she could go to Mular. I told her all about Felipe and his then burgeoning empire, and how he would teach her about living while she was enslaved to him. I told her what would be expected from her, and what she would gain. It was hard making her understand that she could not stay with me. I just could not deal with that in my life. I could not commit to being able to take care of her properly. She cried. A lot. She did not want to understand that I could not take her on full time. I tried to explain that from Felipe, she would get an education, she would learn about being self reliant, and would be quite handsomely set up in the end. She would be fine. Happy. I told her to sleep on it, and she could make her decision in the morning. She chose to sleep on the mattress at the foot of the bed."

"In the morning, she told me her decision. She would go to Mular. And that was all she said. I called Felipe, and told him that Mary was ready to come to him. He said it would be a couple of days before his yacht got there, but he would be there. So for the next few days, we shared the house, but she would not say a word to me. Then I got a call saying that Felipe's ship was a few miles outside of US waters, and that I could bring Mary out. So naked as the day Mular found her, I took her out in my boat to meet her ride. Once we reached the top of the gangway and I was about to turn her over to the crew, Mary turned and slapped me across the face and strode onto the boat. Not a word, just complete resignation."

"I really thought that my end of it was done. From time to timer, Felipe would give me reports on how she was doing. At first it was not altogether good. She rebelled a bit, and was punished, but soon she was going at everything full force. There was not enough for her to learn in her free time, and the sex, well she became one of Felipe's best. She developed a reputation. Unlike most of his women, Mary, now Helen, moved around the different sections of the resort. One week she would be in the "French School for Catholic Girls", the next she was an object in "the Dungeon", or perhaps a prostitute in "Cowgirl Town."

"Mular's place is huge. He started building out in the dessert of Dubai long before it was really headed anywhere. It is this grand resort, where you stay and enjoy the 'fruits' Felipe has to offer. A week will set you back about $400,000 . But you get themed girls. I think you were destined to be a tiger in his "Fucking Zoo." As you drive up to the place this old style French fort rises out of the desert, and rising behind that is a shimmering twenty story hotel. The whole place is divided in to these different themes. There is a wild west area, a Catholic school area, a dungeon, Egyptian, 1880's French Cabaret, a space theme from the 1960's, and as it is the desert after all he has a French Foreign Legion themed area and a Sultan's Harem. And he is planning on opening other sections as well. Something for everyone.....well everyone who likes women. In his whole 'empire' he has very few men working for him. Even his security staff are women. He has other sidelines, namely his porn studios and his internet sites. What you shot today with my brother's family will probably end up out there, as they shoot for Felipe."

"But, so Helen thrived there. She learned all about art, business, history, government, economics, you name it. She became a skilled tattoo artist. I thought she had gotten over me pretty much. After 10 years with Felipe, he allowed her to retire. There was nothing more he could really give her. So he gave her a nice stipend and a passport and other ID, so she could set up here in the States. She opened up a parlor in Queens, and she was on her way. I had no idea that she was in the city, and then one day Felipe had me use her to tattoo one of the girls I sent to him. It was a big surprise to see her after all those years. She had gotten her chest and tops of her arms tattooed with and incredible scene of the Arab world, sort of. It has a distinct Arab tone, but there are a few naked women, and the minarets bear a striking resemblance to erect penises. All in all though it quite beautiful. Then on her back she had the artist work in the scars from her whipping into ancient Greek rowed ships framed by to helmet clad Greek warriors....aka Helen....whose face launched a thousand ships, the Trojan War........she also had her nipples pierced, and wears large gauge rings through them and very often nipple cones."

"After a few times coming to her....I .....we ended up sleeping together, every few months. It was nice. It was easy, and I always thought that was all it was. Every now and then she would joke to me that I should settle down, take on a pet, a slave, but that was all it was......well, I always thought that......so we shall see if she was serious about being a slave again, or if it was just idle banter."

"Sir......do you love her?"

"Yes my pet, I do...I think I always have......but don't worry.....I would not have taken you on if I did not feel the same way about you."

"NO, I know you do. Something, just felt right about it. No, I wanted to make sure that you love her, because if you do, then I am sure I will."

"I hope she feels the same about you. I think she has been waiting for this day for 15 years, and while I would be devastated if she chose not to come to live with us, I will not toss you out just to make her happy."

"Thank you Sir. I knew that I was safe with you."

By this point, Derrick was pulling the truck up the driveway and towards the garage.

"Well we are here. Back home," Derrick said.

Once out of the truck, Derrick opened up the tail and got the cake box out of the back, and after rummaging around through the packages picked one of the bags from the boutique.

"We can get the rest of the stuff in the morning, this is the only one we will need for now," he said and led Cassandra into the house. After they entered, Derrick closed the door and hung up his jacket, while Cass waited.

"From here on in, slave, you will only wear clothes in the house when dictated by me. However, you will wear the nipple to clit chain, the collar, and the long tail, all of which you will find in this bag. In a few days we will have your other nipple suitably pierced to match your current piercing, as well as your clit hood. For now you may just wear the tail and the collar."

"Tail sir?"

"Yes, the tail, I believe it will be quite clear when you take a look at. Right now, you will remove your clothes.... you may leave them on the floor for now.....and then present."

As instructed Cass removed her clothes, slowly revealing more and more to her master. It was hard removing the sneakers and socks in a provocative way, however she was able to get them off with out being too clumsy. Once everything was off and laying in a heap on the floor, Cass stood with her legs open to shoulder distance, and laced her fingers behind her head, throwing her chest out and looking straight ahead.

Derrick moved around his property and enjoyed the view. She was quite lovely, and happily obedient. He gave her a few little whacks with his hand as he passed around her ass, and gave her nipples a little twist and pull when he returned to her front. Cass made not a sound, and remained looking forward.

"Slave, take the tail out of the bag and start wearing it now, please."

Cass looked down and kneeling, reached into the bag. There she found the long horse hair tail. All in all, it was about two feet of hair with a red plug at the end. She figured what to do with it, but was not sure of why it was necessary to wear this all the time, and for that matter the comfort of such a thing. The question, now though, was how she was supposed to get it in her now. Cass thought about it, and decided that the situation called for as much seduction as possible.