The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

Regarding Noel's education, I felt that although I could easily afford to keep him in idleness for the rest of his...our lives, this would not be good. He had set his heart on electronic engineering, and since the university had a very reputable school in the subject, and our country has a thriving electronics industry, it could hardly have been better.

I am afraid I came the heavy mother over the matter of his studies, telling him that if he didn't work hard, "There'll be no sex my boy." I am not sure whether that spurred him on or not, but he certainly succeeded and I didn't deprive him of sex – or myself for that matter.

As I write I can see Noel playing with our eldest daughter in the garden. He is balding a little at the temples and after three pregnancies I'm a little fuller round the hips and larger round the bust. If we do not copulate as frequently as we did in the first frantic days of love making, when we do come together two or three times a week, the ardour is still there.

Well, it's time to breast feed my youngest. I'd better call Noel in because he likes watching me while I breast feed.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers