The Price of Selfishness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Totally." She said sounding supportive.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"We should get some sleep." Stacy said.

"Good idea." Kimberly replied.

They curled up on the floor by themselves and closed their eyes.

***

An hour passed and Kimberly was still awake. The room was far too cold for her to sleep. She had curled up in the fetal position to try and keep warm, but was still naked on the cement floor. She started to shiver. There were no pillows, or bed-sheets, or blankets in the barren room. There wasn't even a stack of hay. She had to do something to keep herself from freezing so she got up and crawled towards the only source of heat the room had to offer.

"Hey! Stacy?" She said checking to see if her friend was awake.

"Yeah?" It seemed she was fully conscious as well.

"I can't sleep. I'm too cold. Do you think we could... you know... curl up together?" She asked and then quickly added: "Just to keep warm."

There were a few seconds of silence while Stacy thought about the request.

"Sure Kim." She said at last.

"Thanks."

Kimberly crawled behind her friend and reached her arms around her belly as they started to spoon.

"You feel so cold." Stacy commented.

"Yeah. I know. Thanks again."

"That's ok. I feel safer this way anyway."

The heat from Stacy's body started to warm Kimberly up almost immediately. She was still cold, but now felt slightly more comfortable. She took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. Her face was now planted against Stacy's flowing blonde hair which still smelt like strawberries and perfume from the night before. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but when she did, all she could think about was that kiss. The more Kimberly thought about it, the less 'gay' it seemed. Stacy just needed somebody to lean on; somebody who would not call her names, or hurt her, or take advantage of her. Somebody she could trust. In hindsight, the fact that she was willing to open herself up like that actually seemed kind of sweet. That thought made Kimberly smile as the warmth of the sun beat down upon her. It was a beautiful summer day in Minnesota. She and Stacy were holding hands while they walked through a strawberry field. Kimberly suddenly got hungry and stopped. She let go of Stacy's hand, crouched down in front of a bush, and picked a strawberry; but instead of eating it, she just squeezed it in her palm until the strawberry turned to mush. She picked another one and did it again. She loved how the juices and soft inside felt on her hand. Then out of the corner of her eye, she spotted one so ripe that she could see the red juices dripping out of it from a foot away. She leaned over to pick it up and then put it in her mouth. She sucked on it for a while and then slowly and lightly bit down, savoring the flavour. When she swallowed the first bite she opened her mouth to take another and the strawberry magically grew back. She sucked on it again, bit down, and swallowed once more. While she did this, she started to blindly grab more strawberries from the bush and squeeze them with her hands. When she finally swallowed and opened her mouth the end of the strawberry grew back again, so again she sucked on it and again she started to squeeze more strawberries in her hands. She did it again... and again... and again... It was complete bliss.

"Kimberly." Stacy giggled as Kimberly continued to suck on the magical strawberry and squash the others.

"Kim-berly." She repeated trying once again to get her attention, but Kimberly was enjoying herself too much.

"Kim..." She said softly.

"Hmmm?" Kimberly asked not wanting to let go.

"Kim!" She snapped.

Kimberly woke up abruptly and surveyed her surroundings. She was still in the cold dark basement. Her nipples were erect and her pussy was moist.

"What are you doing?" Stacy asked.

Then Kimberly realized why Stacy had woken her up: The lovely scents of summer were actually coming from Stacy's beautiful blonde hair, the berries that Kimberly were squishing were really Stacy's firm breasts, and the magical strawberry that Kimberly kept gnawing on was none other than Stacy's neck.

Kimberly froze not knowing what to say. How could she explain this to Stacy, who had so generously agreed to share her body to keep her friend warm? She felt horrible, like she had taken advantage of her only friend here; like she had betrayed her trust. Kimberly decided to withdraw her hands and push herself away to not make it any worse.

"Sorry." She apologized. "I'm... going sleep over here now."

"Ok."

Embarrassed, Kimberly curled up alone again.

***

Kimberly stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She was still in the lifeless room, but it was morning now and light was once again shining from the high window. She pushed herself up and sat against the cement wall. Her ass was still sore from all of the spankings she received the day before, but she had to sit up and stretch. She looked beside her and noticed that Stacy was already up.

"Hey." Kimberly said to her.

"Hey." She responded bluntly.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

"Listen Stace..." Started Kimberly. "I'm sorry about last night."

"That's ok." Stacy said modestly.

"No really. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it."

"Kim. You're not a... a lesbian. Are you?"

"What? No!" Kimberly said sounding surprised. "It's just... I was having this dream and it kind of got carried away and-"

"What was the dream about?" Stacy interrupted.

Kimberly flashed back and remembered that Stacy was in it.

"What?" She asked pretending not to hear her.

"What was the dream about?" She repeated.

"...Food." Kimberly lied. "Anyway, the bottom line is that I wasn't trying to take advantage of you and I'm sorry."

"I understand."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks. So... friends?" Kimberly asked to be reassured.

"Friends." Stacy said with a light smile. "Speaking of food..." she said quickly changing the subject "I'm starving. Have you found anything to eat around here?"

Kimberly froze and her face turned white as they both looked over at the empty bowls in the corner. Kimberly started to break down.

"Hey..." Stacy said sympathetically.

"I'm such a horrible friend." She said through sobs.

"No..."

"Yes I am. You do everything for me and I do nothing for anyone else."

"That's not true."

"I ditched your party, I got you kidnapped-"

"That wasn't your fault." Stacy interrupted, but Kimberly ignored her.

"I ate all the food, I drank all the water, I forgot to untie you, and last night you were trying to keep me warm and I... I..." She started breaking down again and couldn't finish the sentence.

"Shhh." Stacy said holding her crying friend in a hug and rocking her back and forth.

She knew that none of those things made Kimberly a bad friend, but she made a convincing argument.

"You were right." Kimberly said trying to recompose herself. "You were all right. I am selfish."

"No..."

"Yes. I am." Kimberly interrupted. "And every time I try to do something about it I end up making it even worse."

Stacy didn't know how to respond to that so she just held Kimberly and stroked her hair until her sobs eventually turned to mere snivels.

"You're the smartest person I know Kim." She said to finally break the silence "I'm glad to be your friend. And don't worry. This will all be over soon. You're going to find a way to get us out of here, I just know it."

Kimberly tightened her grip on her friend to show that she appreciated the compliment. She continued to squeeze her hard for a few seconds until Stacy tried to let go.

"I have to go Kim."

"Where?"

"No. I mean I have to go."

"Oh." She said and immediately let go of Stacy.

Stacy looked around the room and realized that the empty bowls were the only source of release.

"Uhm... Do you want to go first?" She asked timidly.

"No thanks." Kimberly said. "I don't really need to right now."

That was a lie. She needed to go badly, but refused to degrade herself by going in a pot.

"Ok."

Stacy crawled over to the corner where the empty bowls were. Kimberly was transfixed as Stacy took the metal one, spread her legs as far as the ankle cuffs would allow, placed the bowl under her crotch, and started to urinate.

"Uhm. Can you...?" She said noticing that Kimberly was staring.

"Oh." She said turning around. "Yeah. Sorry."

What was wrong with her?

Before she could complete that thought the door opened and the man came inside once more. Stacy shrieked.

"Well at least somebody's not too shy to do their morning business. No matter. You." He started walking towards Kimberly. "You go first today."

He reapplied the blindfold and in usual fashion led Kimberly out of the room on a leash.

***

Twenty minutes later Kimberly was once again suspended in the tiled room with her arms and legs spread apart. After a long wait, the woman came in still wearing her black corset, red panties, and mask.

"Good morning slut."

She walked over and lightly tapped Kimberly's ass.

"Ahhh!" Kimberly screamed out in pain.

"Still sore from yesterday I see. That's alright. I brought some new toys for us to play with today."

She walked over to the counter and brought back what looked like a small remote control.

"This is my favourite one of all. It ensures complete obedience to me because if you misbehave in any way today all I need to do is press this little red button and..."

ZZZZZ

Shocks of electricity were sent from the collar into Kimberly's body.

"Ahhh!"

It felt like needles were piercing through every layer of her skin. Lucky for her the shock stopped after three seconds and the pain went away.

"Haha." She laughed. "That was the first of ten settings. Each time you misbehave I will turn it to the next one. Understand?"

Kimberly nodded.

The woman sighed, turned the knob, and pushed the button.

ZZZZZ

"Ahhh!"

The pain was much more intense.

"Understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled.

"The paddle is a classic, but the shock collar is so much more efficient. Now, Kimberly, do you remember what we learned yesterday?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Can you remind me what your problem is?"

"I'm a slut."

She turned the knob again.

ZZZZZZ

Kimberly screamed once more.

"I'm a selfish slut." Kimberly corrected herself.

"Good girl. Today we're going to work on that problem. I trust you got a good night's rest?"

Kimberly would have lied, but she was visibly fatigued.

"No ma'am."

"No?" She said angrily and turned the dial once more.

ZZZZZZ

"Ahhhh!"

The pain was becoming excruciating.

"What was the last thing I specifically told you to do before I left?"

"To get some rest ma'am."

"This is what happens when you disobey me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Did you eat your breakfast this morning?"

"No ma'am."

"Why not?"

"There was no food ma'am."

"Where did it go?"

"I ate it ma'am."

"All of it? You pig! Did you at least share some with your friend?"

Kimberly looked at her feet.

"No ma'am."

The woman shook her head.

"Selfish. Selfish. Selfish. Well now what are we going to do about this?" She asked. "Are you hungry?"

"Ye-. I-" Kimberly stopped herself not knowing if it was a trick question.

"Go on. Be honest."

"Yes ma'am."

"Well I can't have you going on an empty stomach now can I?"

She walked over to Kimberly and started to untie the straps around her legs. As soon as she did Kimberly swung her leg back and kicked her attacker squarely in the face knocking her onto the ground.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She yelled.

She turned the remote to maximum and held the button down as hard as she could.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The pain was unbearable. It was like getting struck by lightning over and over again. Kimberly had never experienced anything more painful in her life.

The electricity continued to flow through her body for minutes until her kidnapper finally released the button. When the electricity stopped flowing, Kimberly was panting like she had just run a marathon. The woman walked over to the counter and grabbed the paddle.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

It was the only thing that could have made the situation more painful.

"AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!"

After 10 spanks she walked in front of Kimberly, slapped her across the face, and then pulled her head up by the chin.

"Don't you ever do something like that again. Got it?"

"Yes... Yes ma'am." Kimberly said through heavy breaths.

The woman spat on her and walked towards the door.

"Now stay here and think about what you've done. I'll be back."

***

Kimberly was left hanging there for hours. The pain from the shocks and spanks were finally subsiding, but now she had a new problem: she needed to pee. She refused to degrade herself by going in that metal pot, but now she hadn't been to a washroom in almost two days and her body was letting her know it. Her bladder felt like it was going to explode.

She couldn't take it anymore!

A stream of yellow liquid started to flow from her crotch. Right before she finished, the woman returned.

"Okay Kimberly." She said closing the door. "Let's try this again shall we?"

She turned around just in time to see the final drop of pee leave her pussy.

Kimberly started to cry.

"What the fuck? I thought you were at least toilet trained!" She yelled. "And to think you told me that you were a lady!"

"I'm sorry ma'am!" Kimberly said knowing that she would be punished again. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"There, there." She said putting a hand on her cheek. "Accidents happen. Don't they?"

"Yes... Yes ma'am."

"And do you know what non-selfish people do when accidents happen?"

"They clean them up ma'am."

"Very good Kimberly." She said softly.

Predicting that she would not attempt another escape, the woman removed Kimberly's straps and put her ankle cuffs back on.

She was once again crawling on the floor like a dog.

"Ok Kimberly." The woman said. "Clean it up."

Kimberly did not understand at first.

"...With what ma'am?"

"With your tongue you silly little slut."

A look of horror struck Kimberly's face. She was supposed to drink her own urine? Surely she wasn't serious.

"But... but..."

"But what? I thought you wanted to stop being so self-centered and take responsibility." She picked up the remote again. "Or should I just punish you instead?"

"No ma'am!" Kimberly answered quickly and scurried over to the puddle.

She lowered her head to the floor, but had to pull up because the smell was too powerful. Then, she took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and started licking up the yellow puddle. It tasted warm and salty. She almost threw up on numerous occasions but kept it down to avoid getting beaten or shocked. After what seemed like an eternity, all of the pee was gone.

"Good girl. Now back to business. While you've just had plenty to drink, you've still had nothing to eat. Am I correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Let's do something about that."

Kimberly still felt slightly nauseous. It was true that she had been hungry a few hours ago, but something about licking her own pee off a floor made her lose her appetite. She was in no mood to eat; especially if the meal was more dog food.

"Ok. Come and get it."

Kimberly looked up and saw that the woman was now sitting in a chair with her red silk panties off and her legs spread.

"Come on." She said. "Eat."

Kimberly whimpered, but knew she didn't have a choice so she crawled towards her and stuffed her face in between the woman's legs. It smelled musky. Kimberly really didn't want to do this, so she just rubbed her nose and her lips up and down the opening of the woman's vagina and sat back down.

"Hahaha! I didn't say kiss. I said eat."

Kimberly sat back up and once again moved in between the woman's legs. She closed her eyes and started licking the inside of her pussy.

"Oh yeah!" The woman exclaimed.

This was by far the most disgusting thing Kimberly ever done; and that was a bold statement considering she just drank her own pee. She carefully worked the inside of the woman's pussy a few more times and then pulled her head out.

"I didn't say stop!" She commanded.

Returning to the woman's crotch -- this time with more of a sob than a whimper -- Kimberly's head was pushed and held into place with both of her kidnapper's hands. She continued to lick around the inside sticking her tongue in and out, up and around, in and out, up and around.

Five minutes passed.

In and out... up and around... in and out.... up and around...

Ten minutes.

In and out... up and around.

Fifteen minutes. When was this torture going to end?

In and out... up and around.

"Uhhh! I'm cuming!"

Kimberly tried to withdraw her head when she heard this, but the woman kept it in place. She released a muffled scream as a fountain of juices came rushing out of the woman's pussy and into her mouth.

"You will drink all of it." She said still recovering from the orgasm.

Kimberly obliged and her head was released.

It tasted worse than the pee.

She once again burst into tears. The kidnapper recomposed herself and opened the door.

"Cry baby." She said pitifully. "Be prepared for tomorrow. Your final test is yet to come."

And with that she was gone.

***

Kimberly cried for hours. Even after she had been transported back to the confines of the basement, she continued to sob. Her kidnappers had succeeded in twisting her beyond recognition. She was no longer a lady nor was she a good friend. After today she could no longer consider herself a dignified person either, but according to her kidnappers she wasn't a person at all. So who was she? Why was she being kept here?

The light from the window above eventually disappeared as day turned to night. The room was again pitch black until the door opened and a bright light poured in. The man had returned with Stacy. After tying her back up to the wall he left, returned a brief time later with new bowls of water and dog food, and then left again.

"Hey Kim." Stacy said after he had left.

"Hey Stace." She responded soberly.

By now all of Kimberly's tears had dried up. She no longer felt sad, or hurt, or scared. She felt nothing except emptiness.

"The guy gave us more food." Stacy said optimistically.

Kimberly said nothing and just continued to stare into the darkness ahead of her.

"You, uh... you want to come eat with me?"

"I already ate."

"Oh... Ok. I'll just go by myself then."

Stacy crawled over to the corner with the bowls and ate while Kimberly remained curled up, staring like a statue. A few minutes later Stacy returned.

"I left some for you in case you feel hungry later."

"Ok."

"Also I was thinking we could give that thing another shot tonight."

Kimberly said nothing.

"You know... that thing where we kinda curl up together to keep warm."

"Ok."

"Are you alright Kim?"

It was a stupid question, but it had to be asked.

"Yup." She replied bluntly.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"...Positive?"

"Yes." Kimberly said starting to sound agitated.

"...Because you seem a little-"

"STACY! I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU-"

But before she finished she noticed a large bruise on Stacy's nose and dried blood on her upper lip.

"Oh my God, Stacy! You're hurt!"

Stacy quickly covered it up with her hand.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not! You're bleeding!"

"It's just a little nosebleed."

"Let me see."

Kimberly pushed her friend's hand aside and examined the area. It was clear that somebody had hit her.

"That bitch! She did this to you, didn't she?"

Stacy said nothing and just looked down. Kimberly crawled over and gave her a big hug.