The Price Of Victory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worse than this? Victory wondered miserably, still squirming against the cold metal.

"You may have noticed I left your mask on."

Victory hadn't noticed until she said it and now there was no room for relief. What did this villainess have planned?

"I don't want there to be any questions as to whether or not I've beaten the true Victory so you get to keep your mask, because I'm going to leave you here and trip the alarms," Cassandra X. was positively bubbling with pride. "So that when the cops show up they'll find none other than Capital City's guardian bound and naked courtesy of Cassandra X.!"

She laughed triumphantly as Victory began to struggle even harder! Desperate to get free the young heroine struggled with all the strength she had left. The ropes biting into her naked flesh only drove home the fact that there was no way to escape this fate. After a moment she ceased her struggles, again slumping dejectedly.

"That's right," Cassandra X. smiled, stepping back now. "Accept your defeat."

Though the young heroine did not want to say it but she had! She gazed up at the older woman with an emotion somewhere between admiration and hatred. Now Victory also noticed that the case containing the Knox Diamond was directly behind Cassandra X.

"I really should be thanking you," the cat burglar said. "Disarming this alarm and picking this lock no doubt would've proven much more difficult than defeating you, and now I don't have to bother."

With that she used the butt of the gas gun to smash a whole in the case! She casually reached in and removed the fist-sized diamond. Victory knew the silent alarms were already blaring. The cat burglar gave a nod and a wave and disappeared into the darkness. Accepting her helplessness the defeated heroine did not even pull against her bonds now. Soon CCPD would arrive and find her bound and stripped naked, defeated by the world's greatest (and sexiest) cat burglar. Ashamed Victory's head drooped awaiting her inevitable humiliation.

12