The Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...!" a loud groan again escapes her mouth, as soon as my lips envelop her nipple. Instantly, her fingernails dig deep inside the skin of my bare back. But it only fuels my lustful mind and I suck on the erect nipple with some pressure. Every little movement gains a new response from her. It seems as if she is being tortured in the most pleasant way possible. When I bite gently on the nipple, her amazingly strong legs circle around my waist in order to gain some leverage, as her body tries to rise off of the bed. That makes me realize how sensitive her nipples are. So, I give my full attention to both of her nipples for a while. Soon she seems ready to go off again. Damn! I haven't had my release even once yet.

I decide that I will try to hold her release until I can catch up with her, so I stop playing with her tits. Surely, I also deserve some incentive for enduring the throbbing erection for so long. I get a hold of her legs and place them over my shoulders. The great thing about a sari is that it is very lose fitting, so the lower end just falls back over her knees and gathers around her thighs. I grab the sari with my hands and push it further back. Taking a hint, Maya lifts her bottom in the air and let the sari bunch around her stomach. I can't decide on what is more surprising, her readily helping me to bare her privates or the utter absence of an underwear.

I'm stunned to see what beauty a woman hides between her legs. The tiny black curls that are present at her nether region are in stark contrast with the richly fair colour of her skin. In the center of the bush I can see her light brown vaginal lips shining with wetness that is flowing along the crack of her butt. I never knew that a girl can get this wet. There is also a little, fleshy knob at the top, I think that's what they call the clitoris, the love button. I curiously touch it and her body immediately rises up in the air. Whoa! I almost let her get away with another orgasm. She seems very close anyway.

I am not going to waste another second. She is very wet and willing; I reckon it's the perfect opportunity to take what belongs to me. I fumble to release the knot of my dhoti, but I manage it somehow.

"Oh my god!" she whispers and her eyes widen as I let my clothing drop and my impressive erection comes into open. Well at least I like to think that it is impressive.

"Like it sweetheart?" I ask her as I rub her naked, muscular thighs.

"It's huge!" she says as she looks somewhat intimidated. I'm proud of my cock that it can intimidate a warrior woman who isn't afraid of ferocious foes on a battlefield. Now I know which weapon to use to make her forfeit.

"It's just slightly bigger than normal," I tell her so that she will be able to relax. In reality, I don't have the slightest clue if I'm really big or not. Well it's not like I go on checking every single erection around me.

"Here," once again I take Maya's hand and place it on my dick. This time she doesn't jerk away but my cock does. An electric bolt shoots through my entire body when her fingers curl around my erection. The tables have turned and I'm the one who is shaking now. As she gradually starts rubbing my erection back and forth, it starts leaking a lot of pre-cum. I am so excited that I might orgasm before my hardness can meet inviting vagina.

"Alright sweetheart, you need to stop," I say holding her hand in place. She pouts which tells me she was actually enjoying it. But it can wait until another time. I take her hand off my throbbing erection.

"Why?" she whines like a child who lost her candy.

"You are too hot to handle babe," that seems to put a smile back on her face.

"Really?" she asks. "Yes! If you continue what you are doing, I will be finished even before I start," I inform her.

She finds this information amusing as she giggles loudly. She looks so breathtaking in that moment, so happy and carefree. I also notice that she is as relaxed as she'll ever be so I spread her thighs apart and open her sex for me. That puts a break to her laughter and she again becomes little anxious. I move a finger along the length of her wet slit as she jerks visibly and moans loudly. As I reach her love button, her body once again goes off of her bed in the air. I let her go. As she comes down, I once again put my fingers along her slit and penetrate the cavity I was searching for.

I push a finger inside and can feel the velvety silk wrapped along the length of my finger. All sort of fantasies of past fall short compared to the wet path inside her body. I marvel at how her vaginal muscles contract around my finger. I go deep inside till I feel a resistance. That's her virginity which is mine to take. I can feel her body writhing under me now. She is extremely excited and almost there. I have to just do the deed immediately, if I am going to keep up with her. I immediately pull my finger out and rub all the pre-cum I leaked, along the length of my cock. I take a hold of my throbbing cock and place it against the wet slit that seems to be on fire. I try to gather more moisture on my erection by rubbing it along her wet pussy lips.

"Oh yes...!" she shouts loudly as once again her body goes in the air and copious amount of clear liquid oozes out of her vagina. I'm stunned! She has just had her second orgasm. Just how fired up this woman is? How many women are blessed with such a gift? I'm a little frustrated but I know I'm lucky to have her.

The noise she has just made was quite wild by her standards. She seems to keep spasming oblivious to me or anything else in the world. As I feared, the door to the next room opens and shuts. There is a loud knock by a certain bitch on the door. That brings Maya out of her dreamy world and she is pretty startled by all that happened.

"Maya, are you sure you are alright?" Meera's voice is loud.

"Yes," Maya replies in a weak whisper. That should make Meera more suspicious.

"I'm coming in. Open the door please," Meera's voice has got an urgency to it.

No, no... This can't be happening! I have a freaking hard-on for mercy's sake. Why is God so unfair to me?

"I'm sorry my Prince, but you have to leave now," Maya looks at me weakly. Two orgasms have certainly worn her out. But she still looks amazing with all those beads of sweat on her beautiful face. It's a crime to get her naked and not fucking her till she cries my name loudly. It's really a huge crime to leave a young man horny as hell, when he was inches away from entering the hottest cave of ecstasy.

I must look crestfallen because that's exactly how I feel. My heart wants me to stay right here and spend the whole night with this beautiful woman.

"I'm really sorry," she says sadly and then gives me a gentle shove. I know she is right in asking me to leave, so I gather my dhoti around my waist and shoot out of the window. To put it mildly, moving quickly with a throbbing erection is not really the most comfortable task. I experience it now. Once I'm out of the window, I climb down the tree. I head back to my cottage once again full of sexual frustration. And it is all because of that nosy Bitch! I got her tomorrow for the whole day and she is going to pay for what she did today, she really is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I stand in the training grounds, I'm feeling quite restless this morning. I couldn't get a good sleep the whole night due to my residual sexual frustration. The culprit for it is standing in front of me. I want to wring her neck but I don't hurt women. Bhargava has finally told us to leave for our little journey or rather punishment. It depends on one's perspective, to be honest. I am going to focus on her more than on the task at hand. That female is quite dangerous and infuriating. Not to mention the fact that she is the hottest woman possible, is very distracting.

I have said my goodbyes to my friends and taken blessings from the guru. Prithvi and Kush are also leaving for their task. As the bitch stands talking with my girl, I can just stare and get more frustrated. Finally when they hug each other, all I notice is how those two large bosoms mold against each other. Okay, I swear it is an indescribable sight. All I can say is I'm very thankful to the restraining underwear I'm wearing.

I admire the noticeable bounce of the large rack of my adversary as she walks towards me. She is looking at me with disgust which is an everyday occurrence. Honestly speaking I also do not have much good opinion of her, if you do not count her body. I try my best not to let her presence affect me. As she keeps looking in my direction, I give her a fake smile. She doesn't seem impressed.

"I know you came to our house last night," she drops the bomb on me as casually as she can swing a dagger.

*

Note :- If you think that the story was worth your time, please vote and comment. That is the only way to motivate a new guy to write more ;)