The Prince Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber raised her eyebrows slightly and said, "Am I going to have to do the same to you?"

Marissa then laughed and patted her on the head. "Aren't you simply adorable!" Amber shot her a dirty look and she finally continued by saying, "No, you won't. His name is Dante D'artagne."

"That's a handsome name," replied Amber.

Marissa continued telling her more about Dante as well as asking her if she thought that they would meet again. Amber responded in all of the appropriate ways, assuring her friend that they would meet again and that he was every bit as charming as she had thought. The rest of breakfast swept by and Amber forgot much of the pain that she had been feeling as she spoke to Marissa.

Her pain's remittance was not meant to last, as it rapidly returned after she left the breakfast table. Her walk to the Prince's home seemed to drag on for ages. Time seemed to slow so as to exact the greatest torture it could upon her weak and weary mind. She could not remember any of what happened or what she did as she worked, only the throbbing pain she felt in her heart existed in her mind.

Seconds moved by, then minutes, then hours. Just as they had done the previous day. At one point, Amber collapsed to the floor hugging a pillow that she had been fluffing tightly against her chest. She was nearly crying, but she would not allow herself to release the pain she felt. For once she had not cried when she hurt and she was not about to now.

There is no reason to cry, was what she kept telling herself. You do not deserve him and never have deserved him. You knew this from the beginning, it is not as though he is being torn away from you. He was never attached to you in the first place. There should be no pain in parting with something that never existed. Being upset is only acceptable when you lose something, not when the truth is rediscovered.

Her thoughts kept her from crying, but did not make her feel better. The pain she felt was real and nothing that she told herself would make it go away. She barely even noticed the object of her work, let alone the rest of her surroundings.

Amber had saved the Prince's room for last as she knew that it was going to be the worst part of this awful day. She entered it with a feeling of mixed despair and longing. This was where she wanted to be and also where she did not belong.

As she stood looking about the room, the door opened behind her. The Prince stood before her making her feel small before him. Neither of them spoke as they stood staring at each other. Amber was the first to move. She tried running through the doorway, but he grabbed her before she could make her escape.

She looked up at him and he could feel the venom of her stare as well as the great hurt that it contained. He did not know the source of her anger or her pain, but he knew that he could not let her leave. She struggled against him, but found no change in resistance.

"Let me go," she said through gritted teeth as she continued trying to free herself.

"No," he said in defiance, his voice hard.

"You can't make me stay! You can't make me go through this again!" she said, as she tried striking him.

Her blows could not hurt him as he had their bodies held too closely together. "Are you telling me that you do not wish to be here?" he asked with a hint of confusion in an otherwise unyielding tone.

At first she quickly shouted, "Yes!" However, as the words left her lips she felt her desire to get away begin to weaken and realized that the word she had pronounced was not the true one. "No," she said, the word barely a whisper. Feeling his body pressed close against hers relaxed her as did the heat radiating off of him. She did not want to stay if she did not belong, but his arms felt too right being around her for her not to be meant to be here.

"Then what do you want?" he asked softly. His voice was not gentle, but somehow it contained more compassion than she had ever thought possible from him.

She looked up at him and into his eyes. He looked down at her and when he met her stare she could see what was, without a doubt, concern reflected in his eyes. She felt her entire body grow warm and flush as she looked upon him. She was confused by what she saw, but she also felt safe, somehow knowing that he would protect her. They stayed like this for a moment and then in a soft, slow voice, that was no louder than a whisper, she said, "I want to stay."

The moment she finished speaking, he scooped her up into his arms and shut the door to his room. He then carried her over to one of the sofas and sat down with her curled up into him. "Then why did you try to run away?"

He felt her body tense as he asked the question. She remained silent for a time, her head buried into his chest. He held her waiting patiently. When she finally spoke all that she said was, "I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

She turned her head to face him. "Afraid of the truth."

He began lightly rubbing his hand along her arm and she felt herself begin to relax once more. "What about the truth are you so afraid of?"

"I'm afraid that I don't belong here and that you shouldn't be keeping me around."

The softness in his expression dissipated almost completely as she said this. "I'll decide who belongs here and I will keep you around as much as I desire to."

Once he finished speaking, he pulled her for in for a powerful kiss. He would not let her go and he would not let the kiss end until he decided to. The message within that kiss was clear. It was a message of dominance and control. He held her under his power and she would not leave it unless he decided to let her.

Amber's head swam as she felt the kiss rush over her and his roaming hand begin to explore her body. She did not resist him and was overwhelmed by the desire that soon took hold of her, taking away all of the pain that she had felt earlier in the day. It was then that she realized that the clothing she was wearing felt so wrong when she was near him. She wanted to shed it and feel his touch without any of the impediments that were currently in place.

However, she could no longer speak even though he was currently kissing down her neck. The sensations she felt demanded her attention and would allow her to do nothing other than experience what he was doing to her body.

He still held her in his lap, supporting her back and pulling her up toward him with one hand and massaging her breast with the other. He found her nipple through the fabric and began lightly tugging at it, making it harder with each passing moment.

He made it clear that he was equally frustrated with the clothing that was in his way when he ripped open the top of her uniform exposing her breasts. It was then that he locked her lips in another kiss proclaiming his ownership of her and that he began playing with her breasts in earnest. He swept his hand over the soft and tender skin of her breast, feeling the silken texture and her hardened nipple.

The texture of his touch and his kiss were extremely different and left her body unable to keep up with all that was happening to it. His kiss was full of demand, passion, and dominance. His touch was filled with a gentle caring that made her feel so wonderfully special and appreciated. The combination of both these textures made her body both melt and demand more.

She felt the hand on her breast move back underneath her legs and then her body began floating through the air. She landed on his bed and felt him move himself off of her. He removed his clothing with far greater patience than he had ever managed in her presence before. She understood the meaning and watched as each piece of clothing fell from his body and he stood fully naked before her. The sight of his naked body drove her desire even further leaving her trembling in anticipation.

He approached her slowly and with deliberate purpose. He leaned over her and very gently began removing the rest of her uniform from her. She felt it as he kissed along where her each item of clothing had been. A rush of warmth and electric pleasure flowed outward from the location of his every kiss. It was both pleasure and torture as she felt herself growing wetter and wetter with each passing moment.

Even though he had not yet touched the wet hungry lips in between her thighs, she was on the verge of orgasm and begging for release when he finally finished freeing her from the confines of her clothing. Then his body climbed atop hers and she felt him begin to suck at the base of her neck as his hand found her throbbing pussy. The sensation of his fingers running along her soaked lips and spreading them apart was like an explosion that started from her pussy and sent unending shock waves throughout the rest of her body. The intensity of his touch was enormous and yet it still left her crying for more.

She wanted his cock inside of her and she did not want to wait. Her hand searched for his cock and when she found it she grabbed hold and began stroking along it, lightly pulling him up higher. He grunted in pleasure and moved himself in between her legs.

She felt herself cry out as he entered her, filling her in one slow fluid stroke. It felt so right to have him inside of her and she did not want to allow him to escape, so she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his back. He slid in and out of her with ease. Her pussy was wrapped as tightly around him as the rest of her body was.

He rocked the two of them back and forth in a slow, patient rhythm. Waves of pleasure slowly washed over her like the surf of the sea washes over the beach on a calm day. She was lulled into a state of nirvana from which she never wanted to return. Neither knew how much time passed them by as they held onto each other and felt the resonance of pleasure echoing throughout their bodies.

The gentleness that he exhibited did not last forever. Once she released her legs from around his waist she felt his thrusts become more forceful. He grabbed onto her hips and pulled her to meet his every stroke. The power that he used intensified her own sensations and drove her to a more lustful demanding state than she had been in previously.

It became clear that he was not satisfied with only pulling her slightly to meet his thrusts when he moved himself out of her and rolled her onto her stomach and then penetrated her from behind. Then he grabbed onto her hips and pulled her onto all fours as he lifted himself onto his knees behind her. Now that he had her the way he wanted her, he began moving her entire body along the length of his cock, using her hips as a means to force her to slide along and engulf him as she remained on her hands and knees.

She felt the control that he had taken and welcomed it. She wanted him to use her, to take her in any way that he wanted and to not give her a choice. Her body craved him and loved the feel of him inside of her, insatiably demanding. She rode his length without choice and without consent. She was his and that was all she wanted to be in that moment.

At one point, he pulled her back into him, penetrating her as deeply as he possibly could and then reached around and found her clit. He rubbed as he held himself pressed inside of her. She screamed as she came. Her body shook as he continued to rub along her clit, causing his cock to vibrate within her and rub against her inner walls. The pleasure she felt was all-consuming, nearly painful, and he did not release her until she felt like she would lose her mind due to the feeling.

Then he grabbed onto her hips once more and began ramming himself harder and faster than he had before. He felt the mounting pressure begin to spread along the length of his cock. He growled as he came and moved her along his length all the faster as she felt the warmth of his cum spreading within her. Only after the last bit of his cum spurted into her did he stop and then collapse atop her.

Both Amber and the Prince gasped for breath and each held onto the other for support. He moved off of her and pulled her close to him, pulling the blankets over them. It took each of them some time to calm down, but when they did Amber was the first to speak.

She looked up at him and asked, "Does this mean that I belong here?"

A special thanks to PrincessJezebel for editing this story.

12