All Comments on 'The Prince Ch. 08'

by RomanticRealist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mellymell25Mellymell25over 12 years ago
Does it

Lol cant wait for the next chapter great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EPIC!

Definetly my fav. story on literotica I love how we got to learn a little more about the prince

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

So happy to have another chapter to read...and it was so worth the wait! I love the dynamic between the Prince and Amber. More please, and soon!

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyover 12 years ago
Okay...well...hmm...

See....

My only problem with this chapter...is that it almost feels like you are ending the whole story on this note...It has a scary sense of finality in the way you wrote the ending...

So I'm silently begging at the moment that it not be over. This story is too wonderful to end right here!

Many people can only dream of writing something like this...yours is truly a very rare and precious talent.

RomanticRealistRomanticRealistover 12 years agoAuthor
End of Part I

I just wanted to let my readers know that this is the end of the nonconsent/reluctance portion of my story. In my eyes it is impossible for any nonconsent story to last without the story either stagnating or changing and becoming consensual. I do believe that the threshold has been passed and the relationship has become consensual from both perspectives. It is for this reason that the rest of the story will be placed in the romance category, assuming that it does not receive extremely negative reception there. Thank you for reading.

-RR

DreamMaker12DreamMaker12over 12 years ago
Please don't make us wait too long

I love this story, been anxiously following it since day one.

I completely agree with you that a reluctance story can only take you so far. A story can have a strong male lead without being one of the stereotypical abusive characters. The Prince, (I like that you're keeping us hooked by withholding his name) can be dominant without being overbearing.

Keep up this great story. You've got a lot of us checking every day for a new chapter.

Much love, dreammaker

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyabout 12 years ago
Hmmm

Did I forget to tell you how absolutely in love I am with this story? Just thought I would add this in there as I just fully read your profile. The fact that you are writing this based on the affections you hold for your partner are simply...I don't know...amazing. It adds a real air to the story. Super amounts of talent, and I hope you never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
As much as I love this series.....

As much as I love this series, I have to say it's kinda of drifted away from what it was in the beginning. At first it was fire, sex, and just enough torment.... now it's gotten a little too lovey dovey for my likings. I will continue reading (because I do really like the series)... but it just doesn't appeal to me quite as much as it once did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
beware of latin quotations

though your interpretation of "quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" is fascinating, if traditional, and not at all poorly phrased, it is entirely misguided. this is a common error, but one that i personally find vaguely hilarious given the fact that the famous question is a line from juvenal's sixth satire, which has nothing to do with either governance or the prevention of tyranny. instead, juvenal was discussing the sexual insatiability of roman women, a topic that is serendipitously suited to the general contents of this site. on a side note, despite the weird randian nature of your portrayal of sexuality and some annoying grammatical and typographical errors, this story is quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is wrong.

I like the fact that this is so personal to you which makes the writing all the more realistic, however it's too mushy for a noncon tagging. She's saying she loves it and then turns to her friend and says it's rape, not my favourite main character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was such a wonderful story why did you never end it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous