The Princess and the Fool Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,305 Followers

"How long were you watching us?"

"Sonny, when someone crashes into my barn, I come running. I was about to bless you both out when I saw her pull that monster out of your pants. I thought that deserved special consideration. Taylor, it's been seven years, and even before then, my husband had lost much of his lust for me," she confessed. "Now lie down and get comfortable. I'll do all the work.

What could I say? The woman had saved Melinda, thus my contract. She'd also saved my life, which I have become attached to. I climbed up, moved the pillows so that I was semi-sitting up and got comfortable. She sat on the bed and crawled to my side, breasts swinging and making a nice vision – milky white breast with a rich red-brown areola and darker nipple, contrasted against the farmer's tan on her arms and neck.

If I wasn't shot and seeing somebody, I would have been totally happy right then. Her hands went back to their work, stroking my member and tickling my balls. When her lips wrapped around my head while her tongue licked my slit, I let out a guttural moan. She played with me that way for almost a minute before she started slowly gobbling up more and more of my length.

I put a gentle hand on the back of her head, but did nothing with it. She bobbed a few more times, going farther and farther, but I could sense her reaching her limit. I wasn't displeased. It felt great. She pulled all the way out, looked me in the eyes and said,

"Push my head all the way down. Don't be a gentleman. I want to swallow this cock."

I could count on one hand how many women have told me to do that, and Cheyenne was one of them. She got back down on me and I slowly started to push. I sensed some resistance as she started to gag, but I pressed down harder. She was clearly having a hard time, but I got her nose all the way down to my stomach. Abby moaned and slowly started bobbing again. The feeling of her throat against my cockhead was divine.

"Really?" Melinda commented evilly from the door. "Are you two having fun?" Abby pulled off my penis slow. It slaps against my belly as she lets it go.

"Honey, you can join us. I want this big dick. You can have his tongue," Abby offered. I would have liked to think that I had a say in that, but I didn't. The woman said I had a bid dick. I was such a whore. Melinda came over and grabbed me by the hair on the top of my head.

"You had better not pass out on me, Taylor," she threatened, "or I'll tell Daddy everything." Didn't I save her life about ten minutes ago? I should have tied her up and left her in the shed. I could have explained it as an unfortunate accident. Melinda straddled my head, hands against the wall, and lowered her cunt into my face.

I had to go at it from a rather uncomfortable neck angle. I would have bitched about it, but I didn't need their ridicule at that stage at the game. I went into survival mode. Being a whore wasn't so bad I told myself. I'd been worse. I didn't freak out and go at her like a rabid weasel. I went for the tongue tickle and tease option.

My tongue felt fine, but the rest of my body hurt. Why should the tongue get off easy, I reasoned? My biggest problem was one of hygiene; Melinda hadn't really been practicing proper cleanliness for the past few days. I'd worked in worst regions, but this wasn't going to be one of my all-time highs. In my favor was the fact that I really liked cunnilingus. It really turns me on to have that much synergy with a woman.

In the haze that had become my life in the past few minutes, I could be forgiven for not realize the game beyond my sight had altered direction. I knew the force surrounding my cock wasn't a mouth. It was warm and silky smooth, more like the sensation honey makes on your tongue than a confining glove. In a word, it felt really good. So she wasn't super-tight; big deal. What I needed now was comfort and goodness and Abby had that in spades.

I found it beyond reckoning that this woman hadn't had sex in seven years. The only reason I could imagine why her husband had started ignoring her was his sudden acceptance of a gay lifestyle.

I pushed into her as my best hope of showing my appreciation for how good she felt. She pressed both palms against my chest. She leaned forward driving her pelvic bone against mine and her fingernails began digging into my chest. Thankfully as a woman who worked with her hands, her nails weren't too sharp. I didn't think I could take any more bleeding.

With Melinda I had finally managed to find her clit with my upper lip and nose. I had to move my mouth up and down, because breathing was important to me, but I kept track of its location and feel. I kept coming back to it and Melinda proved she was a very clever girl by matching my rhythm. That didn't stop her from reaching down and grabbing my hair and keeping where she wanted me for a few extra seconds.

I clearly was in an endurance race with one hand/arm tied behind my back, plus I had a one hundred fifty pound woman leaning on my diaphragm and another with a cunt in my mouth. I did the only thing I could do. I thought of Cheyenne and Sierra and pretended they were here instead of these two women. It isn't the fairest thing to do to any woman, but I was fighting for my consciousness.

My own sensations snuck up on me. Instead of taking a full breath on my head's way down, I called out to Abigail.

"Abby, I'm coming ..." I gasped.

"That's okay, Honey. Give me all you've got," she answered. Suddenly I'm horrified by my lack of a condom (I've never have claimed to be the smartest guy). I hate condoms but I don't know either of these women. No sex for me at home until the blood test comes back.

All I knew at the moment was that I was shooting sperm up into Abby. Her fingers touched my nipples and she began to twist them painfully. Her knees come up against my chest and compress inward. First I think she's sadistic but then her vaginal muscles clamp down around me still firing penis. She's having an orgasm which I'm willing to take partial credit for.

"Don't stop," Melinda commanded me. "I'm not ready yet."

"Okay little girl, I have something for you," Abby growled. I've struggled to figure out what that means when I felt Abby's weight shift up my body. My penis slipped out of her and her juices soaked my crotch and stomach.

Abby pressed Melinda into the headboard. Melinda showed her appreciation of the move by lowering herself into my mouth and highly restricting my mouth's moving ... and breathing. I was now on a countdown clock to suffocation. I felt a soaked finger run along my chin and lips thin stab upward. Melinda screamed,

"Bitch! That fucking hurts ... oh fuck!"

Melinda had taken Abby's finger hard up her ass. In one shove, the pain pushed Melinda over the edge. If I hadn't started to drown I would have been happy for the rescue. Melinda kept gyrating against my face and I was feeling my brain starting to shut down. I'd shut my eyes seconds ago.

I had the sensation of Melinda falling backwards onto Abby and I could breathe again. I opened my eyes to look up at Melinda's sexy little body falling away from me.

"Try not to kill him," Abby chuckled as Melinda squawked. "He's trying awful hard from a man with one too many holes in him."

"It still fucking hurt," Melinda groused rubbing her offended backside.

"Would you have gotten off of him had I asked you to?" Abby countered. Melinda didn't have an immediate answer.

"It still hurts, damn it," she finally managed to say.

"I think we've gotten the point, girl. Now let's get cleaned up and get a nice hot wash cloth for Taylor," Abby said soothingly. Melinda swung off, as did Abby and I stopped worrying about chest compression. I tried to sit up but Abby put a restraining hand on me.

"Steady Tiger. You look like death warmed-over. Take it easy and I'll come back and help you in a moment," she smiled.

"I want to get dressed," I groaned.

"Don't make me hurt you," Abby threatened. Melinda's lascivious grin accentuated that threat so I wisely gave up and did my level best not to fall asleep before Abby came back.

Abby shook me awake. I already cleaned up plus I had my pants, underwear, sox and shoes on. How that happened I hadn't a clue.

"I need to get a shirt back on you Honey," she was telling me. I groggily obeyed. I swung my way down and looked at the two briefcases full of cash.

"Oh, your buddy Ted brought these up to the house for us. Melinda said they were yours."

"Oh," I muttered. I'd almost forgotten the ransom money. I guess all that blood I'd lost belonged to my brain. I probably should have kept my mouth shut. I could barely fight off an irate fifth grader right now.

"How much do I owe you for the barn?" I asked Abby.

"Twenty-five thousand for that and the shed; I already took it out," Abby said casually. This lady was a class act. "Thanks for being a gentleman and being honest with me."

"If I wasn't seeing anyone ..." I began. Abby put a finger to my lips to stop me.

"But you are and your twenty years younger than me, but is still good to know I can still make a man happy enough to come around a second time," Abby smiled like the cunning fox she was. I got my shirt on and Abby led me to the front room. Melinda was on the porch looking down the road.

"Someone is coming," Melinda said excitedly. Abby took up the shotgun she'd hidden by the door. I stepped outside with Melinda, putting my good hand on her arm. I'd throw her inside at the first hint of trouble. The car became clearer. It was big, yellow, and (barely) not military issue. It was Joe and I could finally start breathing easier.

"Melinda, that's our ride. Go get the cash," I ordered. She headed back without comment.

"Abby." I didn't know what words to us. She didn't need words either. She came up and gave me a kiss I'd remember for a long, long time. Melinda was back with the cash by the time Joe swung around and was pointing the way home. I took one of the cases and herded Melinda to the car. I didn't look back. What would be the point? We'd already said all that we needed to say.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,305 Followers