The Princess and the Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden absence of the man meant that there was very little distraction from Liliene's ministrations. In between some strokes she would stop and pay attention to the head of his erection, her fingers tracing circles on him through the thick fabric of his pants, before coming back to stroke him harder and faster. Perin had to bite back a groan as he felt his balls tighten eagerly, desperately wanting release. He wanted to let her do this almost as badly as he wanted to reprimand her for her rash behavior. For a moment, he forgot their plan. He was so distracted by Liliene's Ghost Hand that he couldn't quite remember the signal he was meant to give her. He was tempted to look over at her, he wanted to see what was going on behind those deep brown eyes of hers, but he knew that it was too dangerous.

It took a few minutes for Perin to break through the lust-induced fog in his mind and remember to scratch his nose. That was the signal they had arranged. Liliene's hand immediately stopped moving, but lingered over his throbbing erection hesitantly. For a tense moment he thought that she would ignore his signal, however, her Ghost Hand gave his cock one last squeeze before his lap felt painfully empty.

Perin was too distracted by his painful erection to bother looking up to see what other mischief Liliene would cause. However, a few moments later there was a loud roar at bar and one of the sailors turned and punched an adventurer hard in the mouth. The adventurer's friends cried out in anger before jumping on the sailor. The sailor's mates decided to join in the scuffle and in an instant the relative order of the tavern turned into utter chaos. As the fight escalated people either got off their seats to dive into the brawl or high tailed it towards the door.

Finally, Perin saw the deep brown wool of Liliene's travelling cloak rise from a table on the other side of the room and make for the door. With an almost single-minded determination he followed her from the Tavern, desperate to ensure safety- if only so that he could yell at her for her foolishness.

~*~

Liliene could hear Perin's footsteps echoing through the night as she made her way through the maze of cobblestone streets to get back to their Inn. Her heart was beating fast and her face was flushed from the stunt she had pulled. She had done it with the sole purpose of getting his attention, but unsurprisingly the feel of his cock in her hand, even through the fuzzy perception of the Ghost Hand, had made her core throb as it became slick with her desire.

As Liliene walked she could hear Perin pick up his pace. It wasn't long before he was walking beside her, his entire body tensed, his fists clenched angrily by his side. She snuck a look at him out of the corner of her eyes but he was looking forward, his deep blue eyes glaring off into the night. She reached out and tried to grasp his hand in her own but he snatched it away.

"We are meant to be husband and wife." She hissed, so low that she wondered if he would hear it.

"We are not at the inn yet." He snapped. Liliene rolled her eyes but kept her hands to herself.

Unlike the buildings in the middle of the city which were stout structures made of stone, the Inn on the outskirts was made of ageing wood. The structure towered two stories above the other low-lying buildings, and was always busy. It was the place where most travelers stayed on their first night in the city- the place closest to the town gates, yet far enough from the centre of town to avoid the late-night noise

It wasn't until they were able to make out the words handing on the rickety wooden sign above the door of the Inn that Perin shortened his stride and stepped closer to her. This time when Liliene took his hand in hers he didn't pull away, but he also didn't grasp hers properly. His fingers just sat in hers limply like a dead fish. Liliene figured that it was better than nothing.

It was well into the night when they walked into the Inn, but the owner was still bustling around the bar as they did so. He looked up at them and gave them a polite nod before continuing to sweep the floors. Perin and Liliene walked through the open doorway and towards the stairs. Their room was on the second floor, and it took them hardly any time to reach it. Perin jammed the key into the lock angrily and opened the door. The room was wood paneled, with one small window opposite the door, and a rough bed against the wall. There was one table with short candle and a rough wooden chair.

"Perin-" Liliene begun, but stopped abruptly when Perin pushed her into the room none-too-gently.

"Wait." He orderede, turning to lock the door behind them before turning back to her, his eyes alight with anger. "What the hell do you think you were doing?"

"Perin, relax! It was just a bit of harmless fun." Liliene said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"A bit of fun? Princess, I was negotiating with a smuggler to get us passage to the East! For the last week and a half have been hunted- they want to kill you! Nothing we do here is for fun!" Perin said, slipping his leather gloves off his hand.

Liliene rolled her eyes and pulled her hood down, allowing her smooth sheet of raven hair to cascade from its folds. Her fingers tingled as she remembered how it felt to hold his rigid cock. She looked up at him and her perfectly manicured black eyebrows furrowed.

"And you think this tension between us is helpful?" Liliene asked, her hands balling into fists. Perin's posture became rigid and he glared at her.

"There is no tension between us." He growled defensively, his voice forced and unconvincing. Liliene laughed.

"You kissed me a month ago." She said matter-of-factly.

"It was an accident. A mistake. I have apologized for that." Perin said bitterly, looking away from her and crossing his arms over his chest.

"What about the other morning when I woke to feel you pressed against my back?" Liliene asked, raising her eyebrow questioningly.

"It was a cold night, we had no choice but to be close." He said with a jerky shrug.

"Yes, but the cold doesn't explain the heat that I felt." Liliene said evasively, knowing that Perin would know exactly what she meant.

"I couldn't help that!" Perin said through gritted teeth. "Ask any male- I wake up like that more often than not." His high cheek bones flushed a deep red and Liliene smiled. It made him look terribly endearing.

"Yes, so I've heard, but when you pressed it against me what was I to think?" Liliene asked, stepping closer to him.

"Your Highness, I am going to sleep. We have a long day on the morrow and an even longer night following that. You'd best get some rest." Perin turned from her quickly and went to his pack that was in the corner of the room. He shrugged off his nondescript brown travelling cloak and undid his sword belt. When he leant over to untie his boots Liliene stepped up behind him and placed her hand on his lower back, feeling the heat of his skin through the rough spun tunic.

"I've seen you watching me when you think that I'm not looking." Liliene whispered. Perin's body froze beneath her touch. "I don't see why you are so adamantly against accepting my affection."

For a few moments Liliene believed that Perin would just ignore her. Much to her surprise he straightened up and turned to face her, his stunning blue eyes dancing with emotion.

"I made a vow to keep you safe from harm." Perin's voice was strangled.

"That is your reason?" She asked with a laugh "I know you made a vow Perin, but think about this realistically- can you possibly hope to keep me from every harm? What if I stub my toe when I leave this room? What if I fall of my horse whilst riding?"

"The ambush was different! I was supposed to protect you and instead we got captured!"

"We were overwhelmed." Liliene said soothingly "You did the best you could and both you and I are alive to tell the tale." Perin's blue eyes darted away from hers and she knew he wasn't convinced by her platitudes. "But Perin, that doesn't explain why you don't want me."

"Don't want you?" Perin said, eyes going wide. "Oh for the love of-" He stopped, shook his head and closed his eyes for a moment. He took a couple of deep breaths before his eyelids fluttered open and she was caught in the torrent of his entrancing eyes. "It isn't that I don't want you," he said, voice resigned "it's that I can't want you."

"Why?" Liliene demanded "Why can't you want me?" Perin looked at her as though she had slapped him.

"Why? You ask why? Where do you want me to start?" Perin asked angrily. "You are my Princess and I am nothing but your Guardian! Your parents were the King and Queen and mine were naught but peasants. Guardians are not allowed to take lovers."

"When I am Queen I can change that." Liliene said, unable to look away from his stormy blue eyes.

"When you are Queen you will be married to the King of the East!" Perin returned. Liliene's eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "This trip wasn't a holiday! You and I both know that the party was escorting you to arrange a marriage! You know this yet you ask me why I can't want you?" His voice was pained and his eyes desperate.

"Perin..." Liliene whispered, reaching out and cupping his cheek in her hand. He closed his eyes for a moment and leant into her touch. When he opened his eyes again he let out a heavy sigh and took a step away from her, her heart ached at the distance.

"Liliene, please don't make this any harder." Perin said.

Liliene's eyes stung as reality hit her hard. She had known that she would be going to arrange a marriage, but her mind had blocked it from her heart. She didn't want to marry a Easterner. She didn't want to marry for power. She certainly didn't want to marry just to spite her brother.

The Princess had spent the past ten years in her Guardian's company. He had been there to protect her from harm, to counsel her when she was concerned, and to support her through her toughest hours. He was everything she wanted in a husband; smart, fierce, loyal and strong. When she looked into his eyes now she could see her own longing mirrored in his eyes.

When Liliene's lips fell against Perin's a bolt of hot desire sizzled through her entire body. In an instant he wrapped his arms around her and she melted into him. Her tongue ran impatiently along his lips and they parted, eagerly allowing her access his mouth. His kiss was just as hungry as hers as his arms tightened around her.

Liliene pulled her lips away from his and rested her forehead against his chin. Her chest was heaving, her breaths rapid and irregular.

"I want you." The words rolled of his tongue and crashed down upon her like a tidal wave. Years of waiting and needing exploded inside of her and her entire body burnt with the need to feel him inside of her.

Liliene placed her hands on Perin's firm chest and pushed him back against the closed door. He let out a gasp of shock but she cut it off when her lips slammed against his. Her hands traveled down his chest, skimming over his stomach and thighs to grasp the hem of his tunic. When she had a hold of the fabric she pulled it up desperately. They broke their kiss for just long enough to get the tunic over his head, before resuming with the same desperation and intensity.

When Perin's hands came up to unclasp her cloak Liliene moaned into his mouth. His hands slipped under the fabric and then pushed it off her shoulders, the cloak pooling on the ground behind her gracefully. His deft fingers then slid to the laces of her leather corset, he plucked at them for a few moments before the item was loose enough for him to slide down over her hips. Next, his fingers slipped under her shirt and lifted it over her head.

The next time that they broke their kiss they weren't so eager to resume it. Instead, Perin looked down at Liliene's exposed breasts in awe. Slowly, carefully, he reached up to take her glorious mounds in his hands, allowing her aroused nipples to bite into his palms tantalizingly. Liliene smiled up at him, loving the way that his eyes were filled with awe.

"You're beautiful." He whispered. His hands moved lower over her pert breasts and he rolled her nipples between his fingers. Liliene moaned as she leant forward, eagerly pressing her naked torso against his. His skin felt like molten gold against her own, his chest burning her body with pure desire.

Liliene kissed Perin again, this time more slowly, as her hands memorized the planes of his back and chest. When she reached the waistband of his breeches she tugged at them impatiently and he groaned, leaning his head back against the door. She could feel his erection pressed against her lower stomach and pushed her body harder against his. His fingers pinched at her nipples almost painfully and she cried out.

Carefully, Liliene pulled away from Perin and took his hands in hers. As she led to the bed all she could think about was the way it had felt when her Ghost Hand had taken his length and stroked it. She knew that the Ghost Hand spell was often very realistic, but she wanted to feel it for certain. Liliene put her hands firmly on Perin's shoulders and guided him to sit on the bed, and then to lie down. When he was lying before her, his chest heaving with desire, his erection tenting his pants, she smiled and crawled onto the bed, straddling his upper thighs eagerly.

Liliene looked into Perin's eyes and was caught in them as her fingers pulled at the laces on his breeches. As she did so, she couldn't help but brush against his length, every time she made contact he sucked a sharp breath in through his teeth and her womanhood flushed with the fluid of her arousal. Finally, the laces were loose enough for her to pull his pants down over his hips.

Liliene had seen Perin half naked before. There were many times where the heat of their home land had meant that he trained without his shirt. She had always admired his body, perfectly toned without being too bulky, lithe and graceful yet undoubtedly strong. As she had watched the sweat dripping down his sculpted chest she had imagined that is he was laboring over her rather than his training. However, when she pulled his breeches down she was now able to admire him on a whole new level. He was stunning. He was the perfect length, his deep brown skin peeling slightly back to reveal a pinkish brown tip that was already moist with his precum.

Unable to restrain herself, Liliene leant forward and pressed her lips against his sensitive tip. Perin gasped and one hand shot down to tangle in her hair. Spurred on by his reaction, Liliene flicked her tongue out to taste him and moaned her appreciation. She eagerly eased his cock into her mouth, desperate to have the first of his seed coat her tongue. She took him in as far as she dared before she pulled away until she was barely holding onto him. Her tongue swirled over his exposed tip and his body stiffened underneath her as his hand gripped the back of her head tighter.

It didn't take Liliene long to find a rhythm that had Perin bucking his hips and panting desperately. The more she sucked, the more she was rewarded by the taste of his seed eagerly leaking into her mouth. Her entire core was flooded with desire and the need to feel him inside of her was becoming overwhelming.

Unwilling to wait any longer, Liliene reluctantly pulled her mouth of Perin and rolled off the bed. She got to her feet and quickly shed her boots and pants, eager to feel his hot skin pressed against her own. As soon as she removed her last item of clothing she noticed that he was watching her with such intensity that it made her blush. His eyes studied every part of her, drinking her in, consuming her with utter need and desperation. Eager to avoid wasting another moment, she crawled back on top of him, straddling his waist and slowly lowering herself down so that she could feel the hardness of his cock pressing into her dripping folds.

~*~

Perin groaned as he felt Liliene's hot wet womanhood pressing down on him. When she had taken him in her mouth it had been amazing, but he was sure that it would pale in comparison to being able to slide inside of her. After a few moments Liliene begun to grind her hips against him slowly, teasingly, and he took the opportunity to reach up and once more fondle her glorious breasts.

The walk home from the Tavern had been tense; not only because Perin was angry with Liliene, but also because he had been unable to rid himself of the erection she had caused. Even though he knew it was wrong, he had wanted her ever since he had begun wanting women. They spent so much time together, and were so close to one another, that being with her only felt natural. Except for when it came to sex; he had resigned himself to the knowledge that he would never be able to be with his Princess in that way. It was that resignation that had kept him safe from her charms for the last year or so, and his inner acceptance that his role as her Guardian was far more important than his ill-conceived desire for her.

Perin's breath caught in his throat as Liliene raised her hips away and positioned herself so that his tip was pressed lightly against her entrance. The look in her pretty brown eyes was one of determination, a look that he had seen in her eyes so many times that he had come to believe it was one of the few looks she was capable of. That look brought all of his concerns crashing back down upon him.

"Liliene..." He started. Now that his sensibilities had returned he couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't risk ruining their relationship or putting her in danger just so that he could get off. He was about to continue his protest, to tell her that they should stop, when she looked down at him, rolled her eyes, and took sheathed his entire length within herself in one quick movement.

The way that Liliene cried out as she fell down upon him was enough to drive his momentary panic from his mind and reawaken his lust. Everything else in his mind faded away into nothingness as his entire consciousness focused on how amazing it felt to be enveloped deep within her core. She was deliciously wet and tight and the way she moved her hips was hypnotic. Every now and again she would moan a little and her core would tighten around him, coaxing his seed a little further and further each time. As she rode him he kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Time blurred for Perin as his long denied wish came true. Liliene looked glorious in the throes of her passion. Her high cheekbones were coloured with an alluring shade of red, her eyes were closed and her rose red lips slight parted as she moaned in desire. As she gyrated her hips her breasts bounced slightly and her black hair fell forward to hide just enough of her skin so that Perin was left in a constant state of wanting to see more of her.

The only thing that Perin could keep track of was the way that his cock responded to Liliene. It hadn't taken long for him to reach a point where he could easily spill his side within her. However, after waiting so long for this moment he had no inclination to let it end so soon.

Liliene's cries intensified, and her core squeezed him with more frequency and intensity. Within a few moments her hands were pressed against his bare chest, her fingernails digging painfully into his skin as she threw her head back and screamed out in rapture. Her womanhood squeezed him with such intensity that he had to bite the inside of his cheek to distract him from the pleasure so that he wouldn't come inside her.

When Liliene's cries finally subsided and she collapsed against him, Perin took the opportunity to pepper a trail of kisses along the sensuous curves of her neck and shoulder. After giving her a moment to catch her breath he wrapped his arms around her back and rolled over so that she was now beneath him, her legs spread wide beside his hips and his cock deep within her. Her mouth was open in a perfect circle of surprise and he grinned. She wasn't the only one that could take control.