The Princess and the Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perin wasted no time, nor did he give Liliene a chance to recover from her orgasm. He thrust in and out of her with an intensity that made his heart pound against his ribcage painfully. As his pelvis slammed against her sensitive clitoris she cried out loudly and raked her fingernails down his back. The light gouging should have hurt Perin, but instead it intensified his pleasure. Knowing that it was his manhood that was making her reaction so carnal was extremely arousing.

Much to Perin's delight Liliene's womanhood began to clamp down around him again as her cries became louder and louder. She buried her face against his neck and nipped at the tight corded musles playfully as he continued to pound into her. When her cries reached a fever pitch Perin completely and utterly lost control of himself and allowed his entire being to be swept away by a tidal wave of desire. All Perin could feel was the breathtaking sensation of her inner muscles squeezing and milking him as he exploded deep within her, filling her with his hot seed. The knowledge that he was coming inside of her made his heart soar and intensified the relief that he felt.

~*~

Liliene regained awareness off the world slowly.

When she and Perin had climaxed together everything except for their coupling had ceased to exist. Now, everything was slowly filtering back into her consciousness; the dark wooden room around them, the muted light filtering in through the flimsy curtains, the fact that she had finally bedded Perin.

Perin was even more wonderful than she had imagined. He had filled her and fulfilled her in such a way that left her quite astounded. He had fit perfectly inside of her, everything he did intensified her pleasure tenfold. He was not like her other lovers that had fumbled around foolishly in a misguided attempt to please her; Perin's attention had been exactly what she needed.

When she looked up at him she saw the fogginess of his desire slowly slipping out of his mesmerizing blue eyes. She reached up to caress his cheek and smiled at him.

"Perin, that was amazing." She told him softly, the corners of his lips twitched slightly before he pulled himself out of her and fell backwards onto the bed.

Liliene rolled onto her side and scooted up the bed so that she could rest her head on Perin's chest. She looked up at him and she could see the tumultuous sea of his eyes slowly equalizing towards the normality of his guarded expression.

"Perin, I-" Instead of waiting for her to finish he leant forward and pressed his lips against her softly in a gentle silencing gesture. He didn't want to talk about it, Liliene guessed that he would probably need a bit of time to think about what had just happened, to process the fact that he had broken the traditions of his position.

Liliene knew it would be difficult for him to comprehend and come to terms with. She did feel slightly guilty, but as his seed slowly oozed out of her core she knew that she would never regret it. She just hoped that he felt the same way.

~*~

Author's Note: Hello and thanks for reading. This was originally intended to be a one shot but I ended up writing it in such a way that there is room for expansion either before or after this part. If there is any interest in reading more about Perin and Liliene let me know and I'll see what I can do! Constructive criticism and complimentary comments are welcome ( and appreciated) as are votes.