The Princess Of Mahoon: Chapter 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up to see that the temptress had loosened her feet and was hanging upside down over Fishface now. Her mouth surrounded the head of his cock, her lips milking him into her mouth. Arms outstretched still holding the tethers, the rest of her body floated perpendicular to him, as if being held up by his giant cock. The vision of her perfect floating body attached to his cock by the lips had Rowan's hand back on his cock in an instant.

As the lower cock floated below, the girl worked more of the mammoth erection into her mouth. Soon she had established a rhythm of bobbing up and down on it, lips sliding over his flesh. Her powerful arms pushed and pulled in an exquisite version of push-ups. She could take almost a foot into her mouth and then slowly edged it back out before sucking it back down again. Several times she stopped to lick the head clean and occasionally speak unintelligible words, but mostly she bobbed up and down on the cock.

Rowan found himself pulling his cock with his hand as if it was her mouth on him. He discovered that by wiping the emerging drops upon his rod, he could lubricate and rub it faster. All the while watching the girl pleasure the alien. The unfairness of the situation had not hit him yet, only the pleasure of watching her and having his dick stroked.

The girl popped off the end of Fishface's cock, her arms outstretched and her feet standing on the ceiling. She surveyed his cock briefly, nudged it with her nose a few times and then yelled, "Salut, Queen Mother. I fuck this Sadeer for the glory of the tribe."

With that, she front-flipped in the air and pulled her legs spread. Her body spun in the air and she landed astride the alien hips, arms still entangled in the tethers. Her pelvis shifted slightly as she seemed to be inching her way up his body when suddenly she slammed her ass down on him several inches and let out a wail.

Rowan watched with surprise as the woman let out loud screams and grunts while thrusting downwards onto the alien cock. The shadowy rod between her legs disappeared gradually as her yells were replaced with rhythmic moans. Her movements became more sensual and she seemed to be squeezing their bodies together. Her muscles rippled as she fucked Fishface and Rowan could stand it no more.

Dropping his other hand to his cock, he held the base and stroked himself faster. He felt a tension building that he had only felt while fucking his wife, but this time he could not stop. Kahay was not here to tell him to either. This time, he would pleasure himself. And he would finish.

The girl looked toward the science lab door and stared at it for just a moment, but her ass continued to grind against the Sadeer's cock. She redoubled her motions, rocking onto him and pressing her thighs against him. Her muscular back rose like Earth waves and crashed back down. Rowan saw the outline of her full tits bounce and quiver with each thrust. His grip tightened as he stroked his cock faster and faster, the sensations nearly wilting his poor legs. He would cum soon and it would be wonderful.

The alien's second cock had risen steadily and now stood up next to the one impaled by the Earth girl. On each deep thrust backward, the tip of the smaller cock rubbed her ass until finally it settled between her cheeks. Her head turned and her eyes closed as she slowed her movements as if guiding him in again.

The tip of the smooth cock pressed against her puckered anus and slid partially inside. Rowan saw her ass tighten and then release, which caused the alien to travel farther inside her bum. The girl's moans grew louder and she began to push back against her double penetration. With each steady thrust, the crescendo of her voice and Rowan's ecstasy grew.

The girl was wild, head rolling, dark hair floating around her face. She fucked with abandon now, no longer being careful to keep the cocks inside. He listened to her scream in pleasure and saw her begin to orgasm. Her legs spasming and muscles shivering, her voice pushing him over the edge. Closing his eyes to imagine her fucking his cock, now being beaten mercilessly with his juice-drenched hand, he felt himself finally...cumming.

It was like an electric current, lighting up his body. A cramp that left him paralyzed and drained. Followed by a release he'd never known. He opened his eyes in amazement. There from his throbbing cock came a deluge of clear-white cum, blasting out and then floating forward in the air. He watched as the semen separated into globules and began turning in the zero gravity, heading toward the console.

The console... Oh shit! He had just spunked the video controls!

Just as he started to lift his hand off his penis, the first shot hit the computer and splattered slowly, some even changing direction and floating back into space. As he moved toward it, cock bouncing before him, he tried to dodge droplets of sperm flying through the air toward him. Looking down at his suit becoming peppered with drops, a slimy globe hit him squarely in the forehead. Oh hell, now what was he going to do???

Looking around for wet wipes, he felt the panic start to leave. "Ok," he thought, "this is all I have to do. Clean the hell up here, get that beautiful horny broad off of Fishface and back onto the table." He found the wipes and began cleaning himself, his hand, his clothes, the whole keyboard area. But something gnawed at him about his foolproof plan.

The tape. Oh my, he had to resplice the tape again. That would take another half hour, now he was beginning to panic again. He looked up at the screen to wipe off some of his semen. His breath stopped, then his heart. She was gone.

Nowhere. He panned around the room. The only person on the screen was Fishface, still bound and cocks a waving after being raped by that gorgeous creature. Yep, the panic was definitely back.

He turned and ran right into her chest. Mouth to nipple you might say. She was floating toward him having come right through the control room door. His face hit her skin and bounced off. She grabbed him and pulled him tight, his cheek rubbing her pink nipple.

Her grip was inhumanly strong, but he wasn't even trying to pull away. The wipes had gone floating away and he was acutely aware that he'd forgotten to replace his dick in his suit. Still erect, it poked her in the thigh, though she didn't seem to notice.

His gravity boots barely staying down on the ground, she worked her way down him until she held his head nearly level to hers. Her beautiful dark green eyes stared into his for a moment and he wanted to kiss her.

She smiled at him and wiped a droplet of cum off his face. She leaned in to taste it, placing the tip of her finger between her red lips and kissing gently. She looked over his shoulder and then back into his eyes. Her mouth parted... this was it.

"They're coming," she whispered.

Rowan stared into her lips, awaiting the kiss, wondering what in the hell she was talking about. Finally looking back up to her eyes, he followed her gaze over his shoulder to the image on the console of the Captain's guards entering the science lab door. And Fishface was rising to meet them.

12