The Private Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," she said looking down at her rum and coke. "When I saw the look in your eyes earlier and then when you saw me naked I just went wild. I don't treat all my customers like that, believe me. Jesse lets us get away with stuff sometimes if we're careful."

"I don't do this all that much, but I have had a few girls dance on my lap. No one ever did what you did to me outside of a bedroom."

"Really? Well you seemed to enjoy it."

"Is there any more where that came from?"

She took a long look at me, taking a sip of her drink and never once letting her eyes drift away.

"Let me freshen up and change, okay?"

I nodded and watched as she slugged down the rest of her drink and slip off into the crowd. I nursed the $10 beer in my hands and waited. Since it was after midnight, the club was really hopping. Miss Wooden was doing a lap dance for a guy nearby. Such a beautiful girl, I thought. Too bad she dances like a robot. There were two girls on center stage now pleasuring each other with some huge pink dildos. I had to admit that George was right; a fellow like me could have a good time here. I'd have to recommend this to some of my other friends who traveled.

"Ready?" Sandy said, suddenly appearing out of the crowd dressed in a lovely ensemble of lacy white lingerie. "What do you think? You said that you liked sexy underwear."

"You look gorgeous!" I exclaimed, feeling my cock spring back to attention.

She had brushed her long streaky blond hair, touched up her makeup and looked absolutely ravishing. She had replaced the gold necklace with a long string of pearls. As her tiny bra could barely contain her glorious tits, so did her little panty hardly cover her pussy. A garter belt and lace topped stockings capped off her outfit. I'm sure I stood staring longer than was polite, but she looked like she had just walked out of the pages of the latest Victoria's Secret catalog and she was standing here in this loud boisterous room smiling at me.

"Come on, Cowboy," she said, taking my hand and leading me toward The Clubhouse room. I followed her through the archway. There was an aisle down the center with heavy curtains along each side. She pulled me into an open spot and pulled the plush drapes closed. It was laid out as if it had once been a restaurant booth but was now without the tabletop. Just two richly upholstered benches facing each other with a little ledge on which you could set your drink. A brass candelabra-type fixture on the wall lit the space with a warm glow. It was a lush setting and I felt as if I should be popping the cork on some expensive champagne. She reached over to a set of controls and some smooth jazz came from somewhere, just loud enough to be heard over the pounding bass coming from the main room.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I think you'll like this place," she smiled. "Now where were we?"

She stepped up to me and embraced me. I realized how short she was, even in her high heels. I reached down to her ass and as I picked her up she brought her legs up and wrapped them tightly around me. She was light as a feather and I brought her face up to mine.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

"It's really against the rules, you know," she replied. "But then in here, there are no rules."

We kissed tenderly at first, but soon were pressing together firmly and letting our tongues loose and nibbling and biting and licking each other eagerly. I set her down and sat back onto a bench pulling her on top of me. She was running her hands all over my arms and shoulders and chest--any part that she could reach. I caressed every inch of her soft smooth skin that I could reach and wanted more. As she pulled back from me for a moment, I slowly began to peel off her bra. I purposely tried to take my time to strip it away but found my fingers working quickly to seek out those sweet breasts and nipples. I slipped the straps off her shoulders and eased the sheer cups down away from her tits, it came undone and fell away from her body. She tugged at my sport shirt and pulled it up over my head and off.

"Now it's my turn to complement your body," she said licking her lips as she ran her hands over my chest and stomach. "I like my men to be trim, just like you."

I might have shown some shy embarrassment at her compliment but was too busy caressing her wonderful body to care. I tried to touch all of her silky smooth skin, not just her delicious boobs. She was rubbing her twat on me and I could feel the heat from the friction between her lacey panties and my khakis. I slipped my hands back to her ass and let my fingers dip inside her panties to cup her ass gently rocking up and down. Her hands held my shoulders and pulled my face closer to hers. I could feel the warmth of her breath on me as her lips approached mine. Her full soft lips touched mine in a kiss that grew in passion with each second. Soon our tongues were wrestling in concert with the rocking of our hips.

Hooking my thumbs over the waistband, I started to ease her flimsy panties down her hips. With one last kiss she eased up from my lap and stood away from me and sensually slipped her panties off, slowly and teasingly, turning as they dropped past her ass so that I could see her smooth pussy peek through. The sight of her ass and legs framed by the stockings and garter and the panties at her ankles brought a gasp from me. I thought my cock would rip through my pants as she turned and let her hands rub her pussy and thighs. Her string of pearls dangled teasingly between her swaying breasts. I reached down to my belt and started to loosen it. She stepped forward out of her panties and reached down to my hands.

"Here," she said. "I want to do it for you."

As she dropped down to squat in front of me, she worked the belt loose, unsnapped the gripper, and slowly pulled the zipper down, making sure I watched as she licked her lips to make them glisten in the warm dim light. When I raised my hips a little, she pulled my slacks down past my knees and let them fall to my ankles. She pushed my thighs apart and eased in between them, bringing her hands up to rub my hard cock through the soft cotton of my briefs.

"I like these low cut ones," she remarked as her hands gently rubbed in a circular motion across my lap. Her lips and tongue soon followed her hands to kiss and lick me through the thin fabric. As my erection grew under her touch, it could no longer be restrained and popped up past the waistband, sort of slapping her on the cheek. She smiled and took it in her hands. "Something has a mind of its own."

She planted a kiss on the head, and then licked the length of the shaft, before taking it slowly into her hot wet mouth. Slowly at first, then with greater speed she began to bob her head up and down on me, reminding me of her earlier simulation out in the club. The sensation was greater than I had imagined. She kept taking it further and further inside her until it nearly disappeared. She cradled my balls with one little hand and brought the other up to stroke my cock firmly.

"Do you want me to take all of your big cock?" she said licking her lips and stroking me with these long slow strokes.

I couldn't respond with more than a groan as she went back down and slowly eased it completely into her mouth. I had had some girl friends try to deep throat me with mixed results, but she had no problem taking my long stiff cock all the way. She slowly brought her head up and let me slip out to the waiting grasp of her warm hands. As she brought her mouth back down and bobbed faster and faster I let my head fall back onto the bench. The tingling waves of sensation sweeping over my body made me close my eyes for a moment as I felt her hot wet mouth move up and down the shaft of my cock. When I looked back down to her, I could see that she was looking back up at me, her eyes seeming to smile at the response she was producing. She kept going until I felt that I would explode inside her and I brought her head up from my cock to my mouth. We kissed even more passionately than before.

"I want to eat your pussy," I breathed out between kisses and tongue plays. "I want to taste your sweetness."

We shifted position so that I was lying down on the bench and she was atop me straddling my head. Her pussy was wet and ready as I licked my tongue the length of her slit and brought a hand up to help. A light blend of her perfume and her own natural fragrance greeted me as I plunged my face into her. As her labia began to part, I started writing the alphabet with my tongue on her clit and cunt. As expected the letter "t" was her favorite. Soon I had two then three fingers inside of her poking, probing, rubbing her dripping cunt. She was becoming more vocal with each of my strokes. I had always liked dirty talk and she was a great cheerleader, imploring me to move faster or harder and telling me how great it felt to have her pussy eaten.

"Lick me again, Honey! Just like that! Oh, Baby! Oh, yes! Oh, oh, oh, yes!"

She could stand it no longer and dropped her head back down to my cock and took it all into her mouth again in a perfect 69 position. With my fingers still working in her pussy, I brought my tongue close to her asshole. I was hesitant until my nose told me how sweet she smelled. As much as I like to eat pussy, there's no other experience like tonguing a clean tight asshole. She had freshened up completely and I brought my tongue to lick at her puckered little anus. There is something nasty about poking your tongue inside a woman's ass and it produced a great response in her. She brought her head up from my turgid cock and moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh, my God! Oh, God!" she cried out as I twirled my fingers in her pussy and probed at her asshole with my tongue. I felt her rise up from the bench and toss her head back. I could feel her long hair cascade down her back to dance on my forehead as I worked on her ass and pussy. I managed to slip a finger from my other hand into her ass. She bucked up and down on my face wildly out of control. As a wave of orgasm swept over her, she fell back down atop me, stroking my cock and taking it back into her mouth. Once she had me to full erection she shifted around to mount me with her pussy.

She wasted no time in letting my hard cock enter her sopping wet cunt. Her great breasts bounced wondrously as she rode me up and down. I loved the silky feel of her stockings on my waist and hips. As she rocked with an ever-increasing tempo, I tried to meet her every stroke. She rested lightly upon me but her pussy was tight and seemed to pull at my dick.

"Oh, faster, faster!" she cried out. "I want to come with you inside me! Faster! Faster!"

Our hot sweating bodies made a slurpy, slapping noise as they met and separated. Since her frame was so petite, I was practically able to pick my ass off the bench and toss her up in the air, but was careful to hold on so that I remained inside her. The sight of her slender body and huge breasts bouncing on my belly combined with the firm grasp of her pussy on my cock and the sound and smell of fucking her was bringing me close to orgasm. Just as I felt my balls tighten up ready to shoot out my load, another orgasmic wave swept over her and she fell with a shudder down to my chest.

"Oh, Honey!" she whispered in my ear. "I just love the way you fuck me! And look at this," she said wiggling her hips to tug at my cock. "You're still ready for more!"

"Sergeant Dick reporting for duty, sir," I cracked.

With a laugh, she rose up off from me and turned her back to me and began to rub her ass on me.

"Your finger fit up there," she called out. "Let's see about your cock!"

"How about a raincoat?" I asked. "In case I need to put another fire out later."

She slipped off of me and I got up to retrieve a condom from my wallet. I know, they don't last long in there, but I'm always careful to keep a fresh one, just in case. Besides, I wanted to be nice and clean in case there was some other place she wanted to put my dick. I quickly unrolled the sheath over my cock and maneuvered her into a kneeling position on the other bench with her sweet little ass sticking out at me. I gave her a playful smack on the ass.

"Are you going to be mean to me?" she asked in a phony shy little voice.

"Only if you've been a bad little girl," I replied in a mocking deep voice. ""Now, tell me little girl. Have you been good?" I slapped her ass with my hard dick. "Or have you been a bad little girl?"

"Oh, sir!" she responded in her little voice. "Let's see I've broken some of the house rules and I've been very naughty all night so I guess that means I've been very bad!"

"Well, only one thing left to do," I said and began to rub my cock on the crack of her ass. I could see that her wet pussy below her ass so I rubbed my sheathed dick on her twat until it had a nice sweet coating of her natural sweet lubricant. I began to poke her slowly getting the tip inside, then the entire head then the shaft a bit at a time.

"Oh, man! I love the feel of a cock in my ass!" she called out finally unable to control herself. "Especially a sweet hunk of meat like yours!"

She pushed her ass back and took my whole cock up inside her tight little asshole. My belly was soon slapping at her sweaty ass making that marvelous slurpy sucking sound when we separated. The hard grip on my cock was unbelievable. She was fucking me so hard that I couldn't tell that I had a condom on. Her hair was sticking to her back so I scooped it up and held it like a rein in my hand as I banged her.

"Make me feel cheap!" she cried. "Make me feel like a whore!"

"Fuck my cock, you bitch," I shouted, giving her ass a smack with my free hand. "Fuck my whole cock you whore!"

Now, I have to admit that I hate nothing more than being abusive to women. Nothing makes me sicker than to hear about some jerk beating up or taking advantage of a woman. But being here with this skinny little woman with the nice rack and the all over tan who was willfully impaling her asshole on my throbbing dick was driving me delirious, and she drew me into another round of role playing. With each disparaging comment, she seemed to get wilder in her actions, screaming and shouting and pumping back furiously, so much so that it felt as if she was going to grab my dick and pull it right off. With one hand up on the back of the bench for balance she worked the other one on her pussy until she came to another body shaking orgasm.

"Are you ready, honey?" she finally screamed out. "Are you gonna come for Momma?"

"I'm real close, Baby," I sneered. "What are you going to do with my precious seed?"

She pulled her ass off my cock and got down from the bench, turned to face me, and quickly whipped off the condom. Kneeling so that her tits were level with my cock, she flipped her pearls to the side and took my cock between her boobs and squeezed them together.

"Fuck my tits, Big Boy!"

I began to work my dick between her marvelous sweaty breasts. When it poked out on top she flicked her tongue out to lap at it.

"Come on, Baby! Let Daddy give you a real pearl necklace!" I let out.

As my thrusts got stronger and my cum closer to blowing, I began pushing her down toward the floor, so much so that she was soon on her back with me straddling her, my big pink cock reveling in its warm sweaty place between her boobs.

"Come on me, Honey!" she sang out. "Give me your load! I want it! I want it all over me!"

I could wait no longer and gave in to the hot sensation boiling in my loins. I felt my cum work its way out and spurt out onto her tits and neck. When she reached down with her tongue to lick me, one spurt shot into her waiting mouth. The rest she helped me empty out onto her tits leaving her looking like a gorgeous Danish roll with icing drizzled all over. I collapsed next to her as she rubbed my cum into the soft skin of her breasts and shoulders. We were both quivering from the big release we had each experienced.

"Oh, man! Are you a terrific lover or what!" I blurted out. "Talk about cumming in buckets!"

She laughed and rolled over on top of me bringing her cheek to rest on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tenderly. Our sweaty bodies felt like they were glued together with semen.

"I can feel your heart beating," she whispered.

"Like a jackhammer?"

"No. More like a drum. Thum-thum. Thum-thum. Thum-thum."

As much as I loved lying with her on the plush carpet, I began to feel uncomfortable, knowing that we had some business to finish off and soon I would be out walking in the cool spring air and she would be riding some other guy's lap. So I waited, drinking in this wonderful pleasure, savoring the smell and taste and feel of this amazing young woman. And we lay there for quite awhile, perhaps neither one wanting this to end. Maybe she was waiting for me, the customer, to make the move.

"Don't you have to be getting on?" I asked.

"I like it here," she replied quickly. "You are a wonderful lover and I just want to lay here with you. You don't mind?" she added, picking her head up. "I mean, we can go if you want."

"Oh, no." I insisted. "I like being here with you too. It's just that I thought you would want to be getting back to work."

She gave my shoulders a squeeze.

"I've been off the clock ever since we came back here. I did this on my own time."

"Oh, that's cool," I responded, giving her a tighter hug. "That was something!"

She picked up her head again.

"You don't think that I fuck every customer like that do you?"

"I didn't know."

"Well, I don't. I never have," she explained. "Sure some of the girls do and it's legal here I guess, but I'm not one of them. Besides wasn't that more like making love than fucking?"

"Well, it sure felt like it."

She rested her head back down on my chest and we remained close together for several silent minutes.

"So if that was making love," I said, breaking the silence. "How much do you think we made?"

"Let's see," she said reaching down toward my limp cock. As she took it gently into her hand it began to stiffen. "Well, not too much right now. But it feels like it's growing!"

We ended up making love again, with less urgency and more feeling. Twice. We then dressed and she met me out in the parking lot and followed me back to my hotel where we showered together and fell into bed naked and slept through till the alarm pulled me back to reality. She came along with me for the next few days as I worked my way back to Cleveland. That night over a candlelight dinner at a cute little restaurant in London, Ontario, she confessed that she had taken the dancing job just a couple of months before, that she hadn't really enjoyed it, and only did it because of the great money she could make. I told her that whatever she did before we met didn't matter at all to me, now that we were together. We ended up at our motel room making long, languid, sensual love into the wee hours of the morning.

When I brought her home, I introduced her to my astounded roommate as my "souvenir" from Toronto. She decided to stay, took a regular job downtown and ended up moving into a good paying position. We lived together for a couple of years but broke up when I simply couldn't turn down a transfer with a big promotion in another city. She tearfully decided to stay in her new home. To the surprise of my new co-workers, I always volunteered for the business trips to Cleveland because of my private dancer who always put on a good show. Sadly enough we lost touch in the last couple of years as we had both moved our lives along. But then, it all came back to me yesterday when my boss told me that I had to make a business trip up to Toronto. Maybe I'll take the opportunity to pick up another souvenir.

12