All Comments on 'The Problem With Neighborliness'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
great story,

what more can i say. a fan always. p.s. i'm not happy about the new twist of adding one new big word in each story. i may be getting a new education, but pisses me off to have to stop and look up a new word in the dictionary, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Some people shouldn't get married

I can't understand why our laws against retarded people having sex isn't enforced/

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
A very nice new twist in the LW category.

I have felt for a while now that we need some new ideas. You have reshaped some old ones which I found refreshing. Thanks for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Totaly Awsome Tale

Thank you for writing this. The reactions were picture perfect in ALL the characters. Nicest thing, was the depth of communication that developed between this couple after the event and the way they had a much deeper relationship. Very well done. My hat's off to you!! :)

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Puckerific

Ouch! I didn't think you could stick a whole fist in a guy's ass. Well I guess this couple really did have more issues than they knew, starting with the utter failure to REALLY COMMUNICATE when important shit crops up like when somebody propositions a spouse. They brought the hurt on themselves. They evidently didn't have much of a marriage to lose.

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
MMMMMM

Now that was (is ) close to real life............

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
a small price to pay

for a better communication.

FseriesFseriesover 8 years ago
Wrong

How can she take out her anger on him like that? She knew something was going to happen with Sandy but didn't stop it. In fact she struck first and second. Not right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

He should of divorced her as-soon-as she was done having her fun with his ass. She wanted to be ass fu**ed, he didn't.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

I know it's just a story But !!! They did set you 2 up and it wouldn't have caused problems if they had just said they wanted to swap. No sneaking around. From my uneducated mind, you can not fist someone in just 15 or 30 minutes and its very messy, need lots and lots of lube.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
790 Followers
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.