The Process of Illumination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Kip, what will it take to shut you up – a blowjob, will that do?" I asked, briskly turning to face him.

"S-sure, we could start there," the spineless turd gloated like he'd just won the lottery.

Spreading the long slit in my gown, I reached and grabbed enough fabric to hike it up, before going to my knees. Like the common whore I'm sure he thought of me, I unbuckled and unzipped him. Fishing around inside his boxers, I found his mini-mackerel. "Jesus, this flaccid worm can't be more than a few inches long," I thought, whipping out his pencil dick. Heaven knows, I've dealt with my share of short skinny dicks, but this was possibly the worst case.

Shaking my head in disgust, I jacked – actually just stretched – his dick, trying to get something of size to work with.

"Just SUCK it Bitch!" He clamored, after the stretching had little effect.

Swallowing my pride, certainly not Kip's poor excuse for a wiener, I closed my mouth around the entire whopping length of him. Applying the same skills to his miniscule manhood was virtually impossible. Instead, I tried to make the process at least sound like a blowjob. After about three minutes, the poor guy's erection was about as hard as it would get.

"Man, you don't suck cock worth a shit! Get up here so I can fuck you," he demanded.

"Oh THIS should be interesting," I said to myself, getting back on my feet. Hiking my gown up, I pulled my dark red panties down. Turning around and leaning over the basin, I made a mental bet with myself. There's no way this little pipsqueak could possibly accomplish anything close to fucking me. After attempting a lame poke at my pussy, he opted to do me in the ass.

Gritting my teeth for any number of reasons, I felt his dick rimming my asshole. Considering I was completely dry, I was somewhat surprised when he was able to edge it inside. Problem is, pleasurable ass-fucking requires a certain state-of-mind, at least from the fuckee's perspective. Unfortunately, all I could think was how I needed to squeeze out this turd. On the other side of the fence, Cowboy Kip was having the time of his life, guffawing and slapping my ass like he just mastered bronco riding.

Kip's accompanying whoops and ass smacks must have been loud enough to get someone's attention. The next thing I knew, the door flew open and Ben grabbed Kip in a combination choke/arm hold. Out plopped the turd, as Kip coughed and pulled against Ben's death grip.

"Jesus Ben, don't kill the little fucker," I said, seeing veins on Kip's face about to pop.

"I can't believe you want to do this idiot," Ben stated.

"HELL NO! The son-of-a-bitch saw us in the cellar. He said everyone would find out, unless I did him," I explained, pulling up my panties.

"Oh, so that's the deal," Ben released his grip. "Listen you little shit. If I hear ANYTHING about that from ANYBODY, I'll hunt your sorry ass down, and that will be the end of you. Do you understand?"

The sputtering cowpoke could manage little more than a sheepish nod, as a normal color returned to his face, and he tucked himself in. Heading past him toward the door, I took the opportunity to add an exclamation point to Ben's threat, and slapped Kip full on the cheek. I wondered how things would play out with Kip down the road. However for now, Ben took on the added dimension of hero in my eyes. Mousy Kip disappeared quickly after that. Ben and I returned to the waning party, without mentioning the incident.

****************

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

"It was a pretty good showing, don't ya think?" Donny asked, as the two of us undressed for bed.

"Yeah, everybody we invited showed and most everyone seemed happy. I'd say it was a success," I added, prying the sexy gown off.

"Most everyone? Did we have a party pooper?" my husband asked, crawling between the sheets.

"Let's just say, I doubt if Kip Sinclair had a very good time," I smirked.

"That little prick, what's HIS problem?"

"I think you hit that nail right on the proverbial head," I snickered, pulling on my nightie.

"What's so funny?"

"Okay, I wasn't going to mention it, but..."

"But WHAT already?"

"Promise you won't be too upset?" I begged for a little understanding.

"Hey, I'm not promising ANYTHING; now tell me."

I started from the beginning, including going down on Ben in the cellar. This got a raised eyebrow and some mild head-shaking from Donny. Next I reported Kip's attempted blackmailing antics in the bathroom, and Ben's subsequent solution. Donny was expectedly quite upset with Kip the weasel, but seemed relieved to hear how Ben handled the predicament.

After pondering the whole distasteful sequence, Donny added, "Do you realize that boy may just have saved my business, and certainly my standing in the community! I know Kip. He'll crawl under a rock now and no one will ever be the wiser."

"I hope so. I'm just glad you're not too upset with Ben and I," I said, running my hand over his upper arm.

"Upset? Hell no. I've seen the looks between you two. I figured you had gone a lot further than blowjobs, by now," hubby smiled and kissed the palm of my hand.

"Actually that was his first one, from me or anyone else," I admitted.

"Really? What about the Christy, the brick shithouse?"

Donny was amazed that he had missed out on the whole tragic scenario with Ben and Christy. I assumed guys tell each other stuff all the time. Apparently Ben didn't feel the need to, or was too embarrassed to discuss it with his boss. Of course, I left out my early morning masturbation fun with the boy.

I could hear Donny's wheels churning, as he silently processed all this new information. I nodded off to sleep. Following a long silence, he shook me awake. "So, what would you say to fucking him?" Donny blurted into my ear.

"Who... Ben?"

"NO, the damn milkman. Yes, Ben," hubby waited.

"Hmm, I not sure. Depends on whether you could deal with it or not," I passed the buck.

"Don't worry about me on this. I KNOW you love me. We love each other unconditionally, right?" He submitted.

I nodded, realizing that may be the true essence of our long-term relationship. No matter what happens; no matter how many Alicias and Bens come along; we know we will always have a special bond between us. A bond that keeps the light of our marriage on and the passion burning. Heaven knows we put that bond to the test quite a bit when we were younger. The years rolled on and we didn't have the same chances to see if the bond was still intact. Evidently it is. I peacefully rolled off into slumberland, without really giving him a concise response regarding Ben.

The following uneventful week trudged along like any other work week. The three of us went off to our jobs, with nothing more said relating to the party, etc. That was until Friday afternoon. I answered my cell phone. It was Donny calling, "Be at the Best Western tonight at 8 p.m., Suite 12-B, and dress for sex."

"That's it? What should I..." I searched for words, when I heard a click on the other end.

He hung up on me. "Hmm, guess I'll figure the rest out myself." Donny hadn't pulled anything unexpected like this for ions, so I was genuinely surprised.

The spontaneity and mystery of his call left me in sweet anticipation for the rest of the day. Having several hours for self-beautification and shopping for extra naughty lingerie worked neatly into my schedule. By eight o'clock, I had made my way across town and checked into Suite 12-B (otherwise referred to as their Wedding Suite).

I choose virginal white for my sexy ensemble. However, after scanning myself in the room's floor-length mirror, perhaps virginal is not the first description that came to mind. A lacy white satin bustier with matching garter belt, hose and French cut panties came closer to resembling a post-Victorian streetwalker's attire. Donning a super-sheer, see-though white peignoir, I pried my size sevens into a new pair of 3-inch tall white patent leather pumps. Brushing back my ashblond locks, I attached both extra long silver earrings, and gave my lips an extra swipe of deep red gloss. The contrast of my newly acquired golden tan and highlighted blonde hair against the pure white satiny backdrop was subtle yet sensuous as hell. "If I do say so (and I do), I look just as delicious in white, as I do in black or any other damn color," I defied the mirror.

Checking the time, it was now close to twenty after eight, and still no hubby. A knock on the door followed by, "room service" came a few seconds later. Wrapping the gown tightly around me, and not knowing if this was another of Donny's pranks, I answered the door. It wasn't Donny. It wasn't motel staff either.

"BEN, what the hell?" I almost shrieked.

"Hi, glad to see you too," Ben was toting a magnum of champagne already chilling in its container, as his eyebrows danced at seeing my outfit.

"I – I thought Donny..."

"Before you start jumping to conclusions, can I come in?"

"Ah yeah, I suppose," I remained somewhat stunned, as Ben hauled the champagne inside.

"Maybe this will help explain," he said, producing an envelope from his coat pocket.

Closing the door behind Ben, I opened the envelope and read the note. The handwriting was unmistakably that of my husband. It read: "The bearer of this note is a gift to you for tonight. Have fun, and know I love you madly, Me."

"What's it say?" Ben asked, popping the cork.

"Just that... that I should enjoy the champagne. How sweet of him." I lied.

"You're lying," Ben smiled. "He discussed everything with me, before dropping me off tonight."

"You bastard! God, are all men bastards!" I said, taking a full glass of bubbly from him, and downing it immediately. "So, what did he say to YOU?" I asked, letting him pour me another glassful.

Young Ben recounted Donny's appreciation for his dealing with Kip Sinclair at the party. In fact, he was most appreciative. He went on to inform the young man that he was aware that there were feelings between the two of us. "What really freaked me out was when he asked if I wanted to make love to you," Ben recalled.

"So, what did you say?"

"Like I said, it really freaked me out. I kinda froze," Ben admitted.

"Well, I'm SO glad he feels free to offer me as some sort of reward," I said sarcastically.

"That's really not how he came off. I think he was and IS quite concerned about you and how you feel about the idea. He said you two had discussed it."

"Yeah, he brought it up, but nothing was resolved," I stated, downing another glass.

"He must believe it was resolved, or why would he set us up like this?" Ben wondered. "I can understand if you're pissed about all of this. Maybe I should just leave," he added.

"Maybe you should," I agreed, and poured another glass. Ben turned to leave, when the sudden shots of champagne finally hit me upside the head. Standing and trying to keep my balance in the new pumps, I reached to his turning shoulder for support. He stopped dead in his tracks, while I shook the initial jolts of the alcohol from my spinning head.

"At least you could notice my new wardrobe," I said, begging for some sort of male appreciation.

"Oh I noticed! You look incredible, Barb. I mean, you always look great to me, but this... WOW!" He exclaimed.

Pushing back from him, I struck a more suggestive pose, and opened the peignoir.

"Yes, very nice!" He said.

I pushed both his shoulders, hard enough for him to fall back onto the king-sized bed. Pulling the gown over my shoulders, I shot him a sexy glare.

"Barb, what are you doing?" Ben asked, as I left the gown fall to the carpet.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I smiled and batted my lashes.

"Are you be trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?" he quipped.

I laughed, "Why Benjamin, what makes you... that's funny, your name IS Ben!" I snickered at The Graduate implication. "I suppose I could be trying to seduce you," I said, turning my back to him and raising my hair. "Would you get that please?" I asked, turning my head, as he slowly undid the long zipper on my bustier.

"I know I'll kick myself for saying this, but you really don't have to do this on my account," Ben said, smiling from ear to ear.

Turning around to face him, I slowly pulled away the bustier. "The note said you're my gift for tonight. See, I'm not the type of girl that gets a gift and leaves it up on a shelf to admire it. That's fine for blown glass. No, I like to make use of MY gifts." I said, peeling my panties over my broad hips, down my white-hosed legs, and off. "You're certainly not blown glass now are you?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Ben shook his head. "I don't think I could ever give permission for another guy to have you, I mean, if you were my wife," Ben lamented, as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

"That's sweet Ben, but it hardly falls under the category of things you should worry yourself about," I said, scooting back to prop myself against the headboard. "You wouldn't be trying to talk yourself out of this; I thought you found me appealing?"

"God YES, you know that!" He turned to face me. Spreading my legs, I raised one and ran my hand seductively between them. I could easily ascertain he was at war with himself. Morality versus infidelity – a classic conflict. Peeling off his shirt, he stood at the bedside, while I began pleasing myself. I reached with my free hand to undo his fly. He kicked off his shoes, stripped his socks down, and unbuckled. As his pants fell in a heap, I dug in his shorts to collect his expected hardon. His thick fleshy muscle, although an admirable handful, wasn't close to being the long rigid shaft I expected.

"All this IS bothering you, isn't it Ben?" I asked, slowly jacking his sleeping beast.

Ben's eyes said it all. He was at once ashamed of his lack of arousal, and still bewildered about the right and wrong of everything. I scooted farther over to make room for him to join me in bed.

"Here, lie down. Let's talk about this. If it bothers you that much, we should discuss it," I offered my hand. Pulling the bedcovers back, I crawled between the sheets.

Lying together, nearly naked for the first time, I turned on my side to face him. Drawing imaginary circles on his bicep, I incidentally rubbed my fleshy jugs against him. "I want you Ben. You know that right?" His eyes turned to melt into mine. "For so long I tried fighting the energy between us. I tried to deny or ignore it. Somehow it turned into one of those "so right" things that, in reality, is so wrong. I know that." My fingers went to caress his hair and ear, as I continued. "Now that Donny is giving the go ahead for us to fuck each other... well, I guess I hadn't expected that at all!" I deliberated. "We don't have to do this. If you feel this is wrong, I'll underst..." He stopped me with a kiss.

Suddenly rolling over on top of me, Ben's romantic kiss grew passionate. I spread my legs to accommodate his large, firm frame. Peppering my face with wet kisses, I felt his expanded hard cock firmly pressing against my mons. "God, I want you so bad! I don't care what's wrong about it. Feeling you like this is SO right," Ben's whispers wooed me.

"Put it in me Darling. I need to feel you inside me," I returned, dragging my long nails down his back and over his tight ass.

"I have to... I should..." He started.

"No Baby, it's okay. I'm on the pill," I assured him, digging my heels into the mattress. Looping his hands under my shoulders, I felt my pussy spread to accept that perfect young cockhead. More and more of his sweet long rod filled my vagina, as he impaled me to the hilt. The instant fullness sent shocks from deep inside me. Like a ripple effect, each tender shock resonated throughout my entire body, as wild as any orgasm. The fact that it wasn't an orgasm could only mean good things – really good things – were yet to come.

The two of us held on, frozen in time. Both of us trying to hold the moment and savor every essence of each other. That's when the youngster's mind and hormones collided. His cock, buried deep inside, began throbbing. This was all too fast for me, but somewhat predictable.

"OH SHIT... God DAMN it!" Ben sputtered, as he tried desperately to defuse his ticking bomb.

"It's okay Darlin'. Let it happen. Come in me now. It's okay," I repeated. Smoothing his brow to calm him, I felt a gush of warmth gush in. Digging my nails into his shoulders, I smashed my melons against his chest, as a mild orgasm washed through me.

"Shit! The last thing I ever wanted was to rush this. You're so damn tight." Ben said, flashing a glimmer of a blush.

"I think I might have warned you about that, didn't I?" Locking my legs around him.

With his cock still flexing inside me, I guessed his erection to be at three-fourths its size. "I think there was some mention of that, come to think about it," he smiled, and gave signs of making a retreat.

"So, you think I'm done with you, just like that?" I smiled, as he withdrew completely.

"I – I thought..."

"See, that's where you screw up. You keep forgetting you're MY gift." I pushed him backward, until he lay flat on his back. "You just lay there and think of ways to please me," I instructed. Slinking up on him on all fours, I lined up his spent cock between my tits. Rocking my tits back and forth, I stopped for an occasional long lick, before totally sucking in his wet dick. I clamped my teeth around it, and twisted myself around to straddle his head with my thighs. It was time to give him his first taste of pussy. Like a fly on a pile, his tongue immediately sliced my tender lips. Licking and sucking up our combined juices, he found my clit. Just in case he didn't recognize he had struck gold, I tightened my jaw to let him know. His instantaneous reaction was to suck it hard. Holding it lightly between his teeth, his tongue took me to an unrelenting spasm.

Whipping his ten-inch wonder out of my mouth, I implored him, "Oh GOD, DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER STOP!" When he prodded two long fingers passed my labia and into my vagina, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. "GOD, that's incredible! Please don't stop. Fuck it... OH SHIT!" Another thick finger filled my snatch, joining the other two thrusting deep inside.

Riding the wave of orgasm coursing through me, my juices must have drenched his entire hand. The succulent sounds of my multiple climaxes left me with but one desire. I had to have this thick wonder cock inside me. "Oh God Ben, I need to fuck you, like RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, pulling away from his grasp. Spinning myself around, I stood over him. Straddling his hips, I lowered myself onto his well-greased pole. "FUCK – FUCK!" I cried, impaling myself with it. Taking it in one, long swift plunge, I swallowed a deep breath. Ben's young strong hands massaged their way up my mature torso, to cup my melons, as I exhaled.

"God Barb, you're so fucking beautiful," the young man said, squeezing my tits hard.

"Then fuck me Baby. Fuck me hard!" I begged, and started riding him, like someone just opened the chute. My sweaty boobs flew from his grip, flying and counter rotating against each other, as I pounded and ground my pelvis into his. His thick monster felt much better than I ever imagined. In my youth, I could have ridden this young bronc into next week. As it was, at fifty-something, I had to pace myself. However, once I slowed down, Ben's hips would take over and demanded we keep going at the same fast rhythm. I lost track of my erotic peaks, until it seemed like one giant, lust-filled, never-ending orgasm.

My heart pounded, as my body drained itself of adrenalin. Throwing my head back with closed eyes to catch my breath, young Ben went with me. Hoisting me up, my legs came from under me to lock themselves around him. Holding on with his hot salami buried deep in me, I nearly lost my breath, when my back slammed against the mattress. He lifted and pulled my legs back until I heard the garters unsnap. Roughly tossing both of my legs to one side, he turned me over to do me doggy style.

1...345678