The Process of Illumination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandwiched between the two of them, my hands grasped for anything to hold on to. I almost felt suspended in space, as their glorious cocks took turns filling and refilling my lower cavities. Their deep, masculine grunts and groans melted into an other-worldly sound of one giant monster. I recall thinking, "A lesser, fragile woman could never cope with such an assault." Fortunately, I was dealing quite well, as long as they continued the alternating fucking. The mere idea of being drilled simultaneously by two such formidable cocks in unison was frightening. Hell, they would have split me in two! As it was, it WAS a lovely, erotic ride.

Of course, like any ride, it had to eventually come to an end; in this case, my end. Ben was the first to get off. The fun thing about DPs is that your partners pretty much know when one is ready to come. Donny shifted into neutral, while big Ben's prolific cock gushed forth enough cum to more than fill me up. I had to remind him (again) to breathe, as he ever-so-slowly withdrew his cock from my ass. That sensation alone was enough to treat me to yet another orgasm, which in turn served to kick-start Donny back into high gear.

Hubby got his second or third wind, or was he just showing off in front of the youngster? Wrapping his arms around me, he raised me up and off of Ben, only to slam me back down on the mattress. To be honest, he hadn't muscled me like that in years. Perhaps he was simply that turned on. Whatever the reason, I certainly was! Pulling, then pushing my ankles to the ceiling, he re-entered me with a vengeance. "Oooh Baby, I see the Viagra is working overtime," I said, as he drove his meat deep into my pussy.

"Fooled you! I didn't take any," Donny admitted, between thrusts.

"So, you ARE just showing off," I teased.

"And, what if I am?" he whispered, glaring into my eyes, while he continued. "Rumor has it, you're writing a new story. I certainly don't want my character to come off as a wimp," he said, grinding his pelvis into mine.

"Why Honey, what makes you think I could EVER do that?" I replied.

He must have found that remark a slight bit condescending. Flipping my legs to turn me on my side, he withdrew from my pussy, only to reinsert his cock in my still well stretched asshole. I sweetly resigned myself to taking hubby through the back door, as I saw Ben standing at the bathroom door. Having relieved himself, he watched us go at it, eagerly prepping another hardon.

"Oh GOD Baby, YES! Fuck my ass; yeah, HARDER!" I screamed on my side facing Ben.

"Get over here Ben and let her suck you off again." Donny found it easy to take liberties with me. Fortunately for them, I was in no condition to object or deny any requests. "That's it. Make her beg for it," Donny stated, watching Ben slapping my cheeks with his cock.

"You want this Bitch?" Ben asked, slapping my face harder.

"Yes, YES please," I answered, trying to capture it with my mouth.

"I can't HEAR you!"

"PLEASE! Oh GOD, Baby! Fuck ME!" I yelled at Donny, as Ben's meat stopped swinging long enough for me to get my lips around it. "Mmmmmmm." I moaned and sucked his thickness quickly. Filling more of my mouth with his young cock, Donny pulled out.

"That's it. Suck him hard!" Donny prompted, but now he was kneeling on the other side of my head. Pulling me to lie on my back, I saw the Visegrip hold he had on his cock. "See how she loves cum, Ben," were his final words, before spraying my face and Ben's cock with his spunk.

Pulling Ben's cock out, I wantonly sucked up whatever remnants from Donny's explosion remained. My face half-covered in cum, I switched directly to Ben's spouting volcano. Even with my mouth wide open, I couldn't catch his wild youthful discharge. One of the guys grabbed my tits, while my hands worked desperately on my pussy. My entire face and neck covered in their delectable cum, I worked myself up to one last orgasm. Eyelids glazed shut, I felt the heads of both their cocks on either side of my mouth.

"Open wide Baby," came Donny's voice.

I smiled through the lusty cream and complied. Bringing myself off, my lips stretched to take their two cock heads in my mouth at once. There's no way I could have performed such a feat when they were rock hard. This was just a fun thing to try, and I was awarded with a few lingering drops.

My two studs were spent. I was definitely spent. It 'twas a night well spent.

The next day we said our happy and sad goodbyes to Ben, wishing him all the best with his new life. Watching the dust cloud from Ben's pickup finally dissipate into the late afternoon horizon, Donny took my hand. As we strode back to the house from the driveway, I sensed he had something to say.

"He'll be fine. A lot better off than when we first met him, that's for sure," I broke in, letting Hubby work longer on his thoughts (wives do that).

"Right, I know. Just one thing..." Donny started.

"What's that?"

"Do me a favor... next time I bring home a stranger, just kick me upside the head," he said.

****************

2 Weeks Later

I found out today that Ben's new job in Roseville didn't even exist, until after the Best Western weekend. No one ever explained how it came about. No one had to. An enduring love has a way of showing itself in so many ways. This was how Donny showed his.

Think I'll make my honey a steak dinner tonite... and, maybe wear that white halter top.

1...345678