The Producer: Harder Than It Looks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor was slow to burn as she teased the glass cock along her slit. Every time she seemed poised to plunge it into her slippery hole, she would pull it away. She knew I hanging on her every move and the way she licked her lips and smiled at me proved it. She was enjoying making me sweat, and it was sweet.

The light from the dildo was shining directly into her hole and it was an amazing view. She slid her free hand down and spread her lips and gave me one last glimpse before she speared her cunt on the thick piece of glass. Taylor hadn't been very vocal up until this point, but she let out a heavy sigh as she filled her cunt. I watched in awe as she steadily pushed the toy until only the tip was peaking out.

The next thing that happened was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. The shot has become a standard for my films, but at the time, I had never seen anything like it. Taylor's hands were rubbing her thighs, and I heard her grunt as she bore down. She squeezed the dildo with her pussy and it slowly pushed out of her cunt. The glass was streaked with the slime from deep in her cunt and it looked as if she were birthing the baby of some strange alien.

The dildo paused with just the head inside before she pushed it out with a final heave. My cock was as hard as an iron pipe. I didn't bother choosing any shots, and I just held the shutter button and let the camera fly. Her cunt, that wet, pink cunt was gaping open with a thick strand of cream oozing from the bottom.

"Finger yourself. See how many fingers you can get inside your pussy." I told her. Later, when I reviewed the tape, I laughed at my voice. I sounded like a schoolboy that had been given control over the world. My voice was full of excitement and there was a deep undertone of lust.

Taylor was also breathing hard by this point and her face was an open book. She didn't waste any time in try just one finger. She pushed three fingers up her cunt and began jamming them in and out at a frantic pace.

"That's it, fuck yourself! Slam that pussy!" I instructed. I was quickly getting into calling the shots. I could have never done something like this with Beth. After all, she might have broken a nail. Taylor on the other hand had no such hang ups. She was slamming her fingers into her cunt with such force that her legs were shaking from the effort. She was grunting with every thrust and her face was twisted into the prettiest mask of agony.

"Do you want to see me come? Do You?" She asked as if she needed to.

"Fuck yes! Come for me baby. I want to see your fingers dripping with that sweet pussy juice!" I said encouraging her. Taylor was on the edge of what would turn out to be an explosive orgasm. Her little finger had joined the other three and she was tearing at her cunt so savagely that I was afraid that she would tear herself open before climaxing. Whether it was the feeling of fullness, the pain or just the sheer act of fucking herself on film, Taylor finally began to orgasm. Her free hand slammed down onto the sofa like was being tortured and a scream pierced my ears. I could only watch, open mouthed as came. She ground her hand into her cunt like she was trying to break through a wall. Her voice escaped her as quickly as it came and her lips moved soundlessly.

This went on for almost a full minute before she ripped her hand from her slit as if it were electrified. She gulped for air and her hair lay matted against her sweaty face. Her cunt was open even wider than before, and the amount of cunt cream flowing from her was incredible. Taylor gave me a look that was smoldering. Her smile was pure wickedness as she lifted her hand up. It was coated with her girl juice. She held it up in front of her face and slowly spread her fingers, letting the thick strands cling to them like spider webs.

"I'll save some for you next time." She said through heavy breaths as she tilted her head back and hung her hand over her mouth. I was dumbfounded as the seconds ticked away and a heavy clot of cream began to form. The large dollop was at least a tablespoon in volume before it broke free. Taylor caught the slimy drop on her tongue and showed it to the camera before swallowing it down. She then began the task of licking each finger clean. Her red tongue was unbelievable, and my shorts were sticky from the load of precum that was still oozing from my cock.

Most girls that I know would have been wiped out from a climax like that, but Taylor seemed to have more energy than before. Once her hand was relatively clean, she grabbed another one of the toys. This time, she selected the glass butt plug and coated it with lube. I was happy with her choice and became even more so as she began working the tip into the center of her rosebud. After a few minutes, the plug was sliding easily into her ass. She stopped and let me know that she was going to change positions. Taylor pulled herself up to sit on the back of the sofa, which allowed her to spread her ass cheeks even wider.

"I'll hold on for a few if you want to reposition the cameras." She told me. I did exactly that, and managed to get some awesome angles. I gave her a signal once I was done, and Taylor wasted no time in getting back down to business. I snapped a few close up photos of the plug as it rested in her ass, just before Taylor began to slowly remove it. The red ring of her ass was sealed tight around the thin base of the plug, but it turned pink as it stretched over the fatter part of the retreating plug.

Taylor yelped when the plug popped free, and I quickly zoomed in to catch a shot of her gaping ass. I ground my teeth to keep from making a sound, as I looked deep into her ass. I grabbed one of the camcorders to get some more footage and was amazed by what happened next. Taylor performed a balancing act as she lifted her legs upward and slid her arms around them. She slipped a finger from each hand into her still open ass and tugged the opening even wider. She relaxed her fingers and slid them in deeper before pulling again and opening her ass even wider.

"Oh shit." I said. I have seen a lot of stuff before, but nothing like this. I could see at least four inches into her ass, and could see the walls pulsating from the activity. She held herself open for a few minutes before pulling her fingers free and resting her feet against the back of the sofa. I watched the entire time as her asshole slowly closed. It looked like a pink and red star, and pulsed with every beat of her heart.

"I am fucking worn out." Taylor told me. Her entire body was slick with sweat and her crotch was a sticky mess of lube and cunt cream. She slid off of the sofa and grabbed the towel. I was amazed at her performance and knew that with footage like this, my site was going to be a big hit. I was a bit confused when she dropped the folded towel on the floor instead of wiping herself off. She positioned herself on her knees and motioned at me with her finger.

"That bulge in your pants looks pretty inviting. Why don't you set things up for one last scene and I'll take care of it?" She said. So, seeing how my momma didn't raise a fool, I got the cameras set in record time. I balanced one unit on my shoulder for some point of view action and eagerly took my place in front of her.

Taylor unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and shorts in no time. My cock was drooling and she ran a thumb through the thick bead that dangled from the slit. My cock jumped from the attention, and she giggled. The genuine enthusiasm she showed made her all the sexier. It was apparent that this woman liked to play and was enjoying what she was doing. I can't stand when a woman makes you feel that she's doing you a favor by having sex with you. I used to know someone like that. But for the life of me, I can't remember her name.

I almost dropped the camera when Taylor leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She didn't take it any deeper than that, but the suction she was applying was amazing. I actually felt her siphoning the cum out of me and was both excited and tickled as her tongue flicked against the slit. She pulled away with a loud smack and looked up at me as she licked her lips.

"I'm pretty good at giving head, but I love it when a guy takes control and makes my take all of his hot cock." She said in a tone that was impossibly sluttish. She was giving a stellar performance as she looked directly into the camera. I didn't want to disappoint her, but it's beyond difficult to truly fuck a girl's mouth while holding on to a camcorder. But, not wanting to disappoint her, I gave it the old college try.

I slid my free hand behind her head and ran my fingers through her hair until I had enough to hold on to. Taylor gasped and her eyes lit up when I tugged her head back for a good shot of her pretty face. She had dropped her hands and I could see that she was once again strumming her clit. She kept her mouth open in anticipation as I lowered her head. I could feel the heat of her breath on my dick and couldn't wait any longer. I slowly slid my cock into her mouth, and she purred like a cat. I had the perverse desire to test how far she would go, and did not stop moving. I was sure she would pull away when I reached the back of her throat, but she surprised me.

Taylor nodded her head as best as she with her mouth wrapped around my dick. I pushed again, and met some resistance, but either my cock bent slightly or her throat did, but I soon felt the head slide past her tonsils. Taylor heaved, but I kept pushing, and she kept making approving sounds. I eventually stopped with my balls pressed tightly to her chin. Her throat was convulsing as her body tried to clear her throat, but her mouth was sucking as strong as before. Tears were leaking from the corner of her eyes, but she wouldn't let me pull away. I finally made the move to withdraw, and she frantically sucked in air as her throat cleared.

"Oh yeah, fuck my mouth. Make me suck it all!" She growled. How can express the magic of her words. How could any guy refuse such a request? I lined my up cock with her mouth and drove in. She gagged and sputtered as my cock hit the back of her throat and then drove down her throat. I pulled back a few inches and drove in again, while holding her hair to keep her in place. Now this was something that I had seen before but had never had the pleasure of doing. I recommend it to every guy out there. It took me a while to get the proper rhythm, but I eventually found it.

Taylor didn't try to keep from gagging, and her mouth was soon full of the thick spit that my cock was churning from her throat. I could see a thick rope of it hanging from the side of her mouth, but it wouldn't be until later when I reviewed the tape that I would appreciate how much it was. She gurgled at every thrust and while she furiously rubbed her clit with one hand, she pulled my ass toward her with the other. It was an experience that I wish would have lasted longer, but there was no way that I could hold out for more.

I could feel my cock swelling in that final few seconds before blowing my load. I pulled her hair hard and slammed my cock down her throat in one final thrust. Taylor screamed as best as she could as I held her there. Her tears had caused her mascara to run, giving her a gothic appearance and she choked on my length. I felt the first rush of cum as it pulsed down my shaft and pulled out of her throat. I was just in time to dump the first shot of my load at the back of her mouth.

Taylor jerked her head forward with a force that caught me off guard, and I got the message. I slid my cock back into her throat as the second shot was shooting out. She gagged as my dick forced the thick wad down her throat and didn't have time to recover before the third and fourth shots came. I pulled out again and she coughed up the thick load, but I slid my cock in before she could spit it out. I made a few more thrusts before finally releasing her mouth. I kept filming as she let the sticky mess flow out of her mouth and down her chin, and finished with her wiping her chin.

All I wanted at that point was to sit down and catch my breath, but I didn't want to be an ass. I sat the camera down on its tripod and pulled my shorts and pants up. I retrieved one of the clean towels and returned to Taylor who was still on the floor trying to catch her breath.

"Here, let me wipe you up a bit, and you can take a shower when you're ready." I told Taylor as I knelt down in front of her. She let me wipe her face clear of the sweat, spit and sperm. The towel was barely enough for the job.

"I hope I didn't get too rough. I thought that was what you were indicating for me to do." I explained. She hadn't complained yet, but I had never been so rough with a woman before.

"No, don't worry about that. It was perfect. I like it rough sometimes, and I think that will be one killer video." She explained with that same smile. I didn't think it was possible for a woman to keep becoming more beautiful, but Taylor kept doing it. I let her rest for a few before helping her up. I placed a bath towel in the bathroom and cleaned up the living room as she showered. It was only eleven at night, but it felt as if we had been filming the entire night.

I fixed a couple of sandwiches and paired them with chips as I waited for Taylor. She came into the living room with only the white towel wrapped around her and gratefully accepted the snack.

"Sex always makes me hungry." She said between mouthfuls. "I think I'll need a few hours before filming again. I need to gather my energy."

I didn't have a problem with that. I didn't think that I could film her too soon. I didn't think that I could survive another performance without breaking down and fucking her on the spot. The expression on my face must have told her exactly what I was thinking, because she blushed a deep crimson. It was funny and charming all at the same time. She had just performed some of the most explicit acts in front of and with me, yet she was blushing at what I might be thinking.

"That look tells me that you have more on your mind than filming. Am I right?" She asked.

"I'm sorry about that. I know it's not very professional, but I can't help it." I said, and it was my turn to be embarrassed.

"Maybe we can finish shooting tomorrow and have a bit of slower paced fun after we rest?" She offered.

Now what we did the rest of the night is personal, so I won't go into details. After all, I'm just telling you about how I started my business. No businessman creates his own competition, but there is enough space for all of you aspiring producers. If a guy like me can do it, then anyone can.

What I will tell you is that the site was, and is a huge success. Taylor was my first model and continues to be the most popular. She was invaluable at pointing out the small and important things that I overlooked. She helps in every aspect of our films, from camerawork to editing and designing the video packages. The close up shots of her open holes have become Internet classics.

When the morning came around, and we had both had a few hours of sleep, I discovered that she had not changed. Sleepy-eyed, tousled hair and all, she still looked great. I guess the thought came to me that morning, but maybe it was there the first moment I met her. Either way, it didn't take long for me make her my partner, and my wife.

I won't say the name of my website because I'm not looking for free publicity, but if you look hard enough and get hard enough, you just may have found it.

**If you like the story or not, please leave feedback. I'm open to honest reviews, both good and bad. Come on now. I'm waiting...***

12