The Professor Ch. 01

Story Info
Class just got a lot more fun.
2.8k words
4.17
23.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Special thanks to Jet for the wonderful job editing!!*


I shouldn't have to take this class. I don't need to know how to do math to be a writer. I am not in college to learn why "a=1" or some other crazy shit. On top of that I know Professor Slip doesn't like me. He is always picking on me and asking me the hard questions he knows I won't know the answer to. Now he wants to see me in his office and discuss my failing grade. So here I am outside his office. I didn't even get a chance to change out of this ridiculous uniform, which would be fine if it didn't make me look like a gothic school girl. Which would also be fine if it wasn't like I was the only one who looked like this, but it is seriously like children of the corn around here. Everyone is blonde haired blue eyed and boring.

"Excuse me, Dawn, would you like to come back to this plane of existence and step into my office?" Professor Slips voice snapped from the doorway.

"Sorry Professor." I started

"You know what Dawn, I would prefer if you started calling me sir from now on. You would do well if I taught you some respect as well as math." he snapped.

He had smoothly ushered a shocked me into his office and closed the door. Oddly, I heard the lock snap into place after him.

"Why do you seem to hate me so much? I try very hard in your class. I just don't get it. And class tends to be distracting at times." I trailed off. I knew I was blushing. The distraction in class was him. I think I get off on his cruelty.

"Your mind sure does wander a lot doesn't it?" he snapped.

"Sorry. Look, you wanted to see me about helping me pass your class. So what do I have to do to pass your class, sir?" I asked demandingly. In and of itself, this question seemed innocent. I thought it was, but the smile that slowly crept across his appealing lips made me think otherwise.

"Well that, little one, is entirely up to how well you can listen, follow instructions, and please me. I am curious though; do I distract you so much that you can't do basic algebra?" The smile that spread across his face was wicked and beautiful all at once. I was blushing again. I could feel the heat rising all over my face. There was also another heat forming, but this one was growing between my legs. The way he was looking at me was melting my defenses.

"You are very distracting. You have a great body and a handsome face, but you are always so mean to me. Which is worse, because that just makes me want you more!" I stammered.

He had stepped forward then and reached out to cup my breast. He squeezed ever so gently at first, his fingers finding my erect nipple quickly thru my thin black dress shirt. He gave it a hard squeeze and then let go completely.

"I find you just as distracting. You don't look like you belong here. You aren't just another blonde idiot whose mommy and daddy paid enough money to get in here. You are smart. I feel like you could be a mental equal, minus the math of course. The fact that you are always made to wear that uniform. That skimpy little plaid skirt. That tight black blouse, taught against your luscious tits. The worst is your damn lips. Not only do you have a labret piercing, but it's a hoop. Goes well with your tongue ring. Top that off with those red "fuck me" lips and you make for a very distracting student."

With that he pulled me to him and kissed me passionately enough to make me tingle. I felt limp and weak against him. He was the most intoxicating man I had ever met. All I wanted was to please this man. To explore every inch of his body. He pulled away suddenly and I almost fell over. I had practically melted into his arms, and now he was pulling away. That wicked grin had appeared on his face once again.

"Now about your grade, you are just plain no good at math. Basic math you can do, throw a letter into the equation and you are lost completely. But you aren't in school to be a math major. You are my artist, my writer. I have read some of the stories you post online. They are very naughty, but very good. Don't look so embarrassed and surprised. I check into what I like, and you I like. That being said, I say we see if there is anything else you are good at." He smiled again.

"I am good at lots of things. What would you like to test me on?" I was the coy one this time. He had read my stories. That means he knew, or thought he knew what I was like. What I enjoyed.

"I was thinking a two part exam. The first part will be a full oral exam. The second will be more of an obedience test." He said as he lessened the distance between us. There wasn't much to start with and now there was none.

"I think I am up for both types of test. When would these tests be given?" I asked.

I felt like an electric current was running through me. I didn't want to know he wanted this only to have to wait. He raised his left hand and gently ran his pointer finger across my lower lip. I opened my mouth slightly and flicked my tongue against the tip of his finger. He shivered ever so slightly, and then the wicked, deviant smile crossed his face again. He put both hands firmly on my shoulders and shoved me to my knees. I looked up at him, my big brown eyes full of shock and anticipation.

"Ah little one, you do have beautiful eyes. They look good looking up at me from your position there on the floor. Don't look surprised though. I know you like being treated rough. I intend to be gentle at first. Wouldn't want to break my new toy just yet." He laughed. "Now, I want you to undo and remove my pants." I immediately did as told, dropping my eyes from his "Oh, you are a good little pet aren't you? Now I want you to take my cock out and show me what those big lips can do"

I slowly eased down his boxers, exposing his already hard cock. Once released of its confines, his cock was mind blowing. It had already grown quite long and thick, and there was still plenty of room to grow. The sight of it started the juices flowing faster in my pussy. Good thing I had put on panties today or there would be a puddle between my legs. I reached my hand up and gently wrapped it around his cock, giving it just a light squeeze at first; one deep stroke all the way to the base and then back up and over the tip.

I could feel his eyes on the top of my head, but I didn't look up. Pets don't make eye contact unless told, I knew that well. My hand found its way back to his cock and repeated the deep stroke, but stopped at the base, applying more pressure, gripping harder with my thumb and pointer finger, while dropping my other fingers down to play with his balls. I continued teasing him this way; licking the tip of his cock every time a little drop of cum would escape.

Finally, I licked my way all the way around the head of his throbbing erect cock and stuck it slowly in my mouth. Sucking gently and moving slowly further down his shaft with my mouth. Sucking deeper and harder as I progressed ever so slowly down his shaft. Flicking my tongue against the vein running underneath his cock.

I pulled suddenly all the way off him, allowing only my slightly parted lips to rest on the very tip of his dick. I flicked my tongue at the cum escaping there, and then in one solid movement had his cock all the way in the back of my throat. I could feel his shock. His legs buckled slightly and he moaned. I started going at him then.

I took his cock all the way into my mouth just to go all the way back to its tip before ramming it back into my throat. His hands had found there way to my long black hair. I had pulled it into pigtails this morning, and was happy now to find his hands using them to their fullest. He started fucking my mouth faster and faster. I kept sucking and licking. When I started to hum and massage his balls his cock grew instantly harder. I could feel him just on the edge of releasing his delicious cum into my mouth when he pulled his cock away.

"I knew that mouth would be perfect for cock sucking. I am not bragging, but I do have a very big thick cock, and you took it very well. You are very eager to please. I like that. Now let's see how well that little cunt of yours can take it. I want you to take off your panties and leave on your skirt." he commanded.

I quickly and obediently did as he asked. I reached under my skirt and quickly removed my lace boy short panties. I felt very exposed and vulnerable. The heat between my legs rose again and I was afraid my girl juices would start escaping down my leg - a silly fear. I knew they wouldn't really but that's how wet he made me. How excited his demand had made me.

"You are such a good and obedient little pet. Now, bend all the way over my desk. I want you to spread those beautiful legs of yours and stick that nice round ass up as high as you can get it."

I did as told. Feeling like I was out on display for him. I could feel his eyes moving all along my exposed ass and pussy. I was blushing again, but had no time to worry about it. His fingers had found there way into my cunt. His fingers were gentle as they explored. He started with just one, but soon added a second finger. He would slide them all the way in then wiggle them about. When he pulled back out he put three fingers in instead of just the two. I was drenching his fingers now. He was exploring me. Wiggling and massaging with his three thick fingers deep inside my cunt.

"You are very wet my little one. I am very much going to enjoy shoving my cock into you." he said, his fingers still inside me while he was talking. I let out a feline like moan and tried to push back against his fingers "Ah, Ahh! Just stay still. I will give you what I want and take what I want. You will be allowed to get off when I tell you too. You are my dirty little cunt, to do what I want with. Now take a deep breath and relax your body. I don't want to hurt you, well, at least not too much."

I took a deep breath and relaxed my body against his probing fingers. He had added a fourth finger while he had been talking and now I felt his whole hand begin to stretch thru my cunt. He had made his hand into a fist and was shoving it all the way into me. My cunt felt like it was ripping open and then his knuckles pushed thru and my cunt filled with ecstasy. I moaned deep as he moved his hand around deep inside my cunt. I knew I would be cumming on his hand quickly, but knew I couldn't unless he told me I could. His other fingers found their way to my swollen clit and began flicking and rubbing at it. With that I started clawing at his desk, trying to hold in.

"Such a good girl. You are trying so hard not to cum. Since you have restrained and done as you were told, you may come little one."

His words were all it took. I let out a deep throated scream as my cum rushed over his hand. I had never cum so hard before in my life. My swollen pussy clamped down on his hand tight. I never thought I would stop coming. He was slowly working his hand out of me. When he pulled his hand all the way out I instantly wanted it back. Wanted more of him, but I could do nothing but lay bent over his desk and wait.

"Mmm. You have a nice tasting pussy. Have you ever tasted yourself?" Before I could respond his fingers shoved into my mouth. I could taste myself all over his fingers. "Mmm. That's nice. Lick them clean and I will fuck you. I think you need to be fucked. My cock really needs to feel that pussy."

I did as he asked. I licked all of my cum off his fingers. I had a sweet taste that I didn't mind, and he seemed to enjoy watching me lick his hands clean. He walked back behind me and pushed me flat against the desk. His hands found their way up the back of my shirt. I felt his nails dig into my back and slice my skin as he clawed his way from top to bottom. I moaned again. I did enjoy the way he treated me. He had done his homework and knew I liked being someone's dirty whore.

I felt his cock exploring the very outside of my cunt. He rested the head just against the swollen opening of my pussy. Slowly he pushed his dick inside me. My body was raging against his pace. I wanted him to shove it all in me now. He continued to tease as he crept deeper in. I could hear him chuckle a little and suddenly he pulled all the way out. I whimpered. Just as suddenly as he had pulled out, he drove it back in, ramming his cock all the way inside me. I screamed again as my torso came up off his desk. He grabbed both of my tits and pulled me back against him. He was fucking me really hard and fast; taking deep long strokes, then short fast ones. I couldn't help it, I came again. Luckily, he was buried deep in my pussy and when I started to cum his cock erupted inside me. We stayed still for only a moment before he slide out of me.

"Little one, are you going to keep you skirt around you waist all day? We do still have to discuss your failing grade." He mocked from behind me.

I righted myself so fast I almost fell over. I turned around as I put my skirt down and went to pick up my panties and storm out, but he grabbed my arms and was kissing me again. I relaxed into his kiss, enjoying the smell of him, the smell of us mingling on his skin.

"Now about your grade, I think you deserve a B. Only a B because you came that last time and I didn't tell you that you could." He was coyly smiling again. "But I do think that now that you don't have to be my student, we should discuss you being my permanent pet"

"Hmm. Permanent pet? I kindda like that" I smiled just as coyly

"Good, then we shall discuss our future plans over dinner tonight. I will pick you up around eight. Now get out of here. Go home and take a shower. Put on your sexiest dress. I would imagine you have some sort of sexy boots. Put those on as well. And no panties. I will be keeping these" He held up my panties. I didn't even know he had picked them up. This made me blush again. "We will have to break you of that blushing, but not yet. For now it is very much a turn on knowing when I get to you." He pulled me to him and kissed me one more time. "Now go. We have much to discuss and do this evening"

I walked out of his office that day happy as could be. I was going to pass his class, and I had the master I always wanted. So far a perfect day. And it was looking like an even better night.