The Program Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers

Janice crawled to the foot of the bed, staring at herself in the vanity table's large mirror. Craving an even better view, she walked shakily to the bench in front of the table and mirror, licking her thick lips. She moved her hands over her face, feeling the dried jism, and drew her fingers across her breast flesh, exploring the texture of the hardened spunk.

Suddenly she slapped one cheek and then the other, causing several pieces to break off and fall to the slack leather bench. She looked at them, dissatisfied, and suddenly slapped both breasts—hard—watching as larger flakes descended. Their size seemed satisfactory, for she leaned over and picked up the two largest pieces.

It was thrilling to watch her place the piece of stiff cum on her extended long tongue. She closed her eyes and I could see her cheeks bulge out as she swirled her tongue around, savoring the taste. When she opened her eyes, she carefully examined her face and tits. Perhaps she was looking for a difference in coloration between the Vice Chancellor's semen and my own, so she could compare the flavor?

Not able to discern any variation, she turned to examine her ass, slowly moving her long fingers over each of the long, horizontal marks. Naturally, I was quite hard from this most erotic display, and it was far from over.

Now she spread her fingers fanned out across both striped cheeks and she pulled them apart to see her rosebud. Still spreading her cheeks, she bent down to get a better look between her legs, the dark rose ring practically winking at the hidden lens that was only three feet away.

To my amazement, when she left the bedroom she did not go immediately to the shower, but instead examined the instruments of her subjugation on the coffee table used on her the previous night, left there on purpose as a humiliating reminder. She touched the breast cinches and fingered the crop, then gathered up the dildos to wash in the bathroom.

After making coffee, she sat down gingerly at the dining room table—still naked—to drink and read about the day's performances on campus. Every now and then, she would break off a piece of cum and eat it. I was stunned.

Besides being an utterly gorgeous teen sexpot, our sub was also a veritable cum slut. After letting several flakes melt on her tongue simultaneously, she grabbed a breast and shook it over the coffee mug till a half dozen pieces fell into the black liquid. She watched as they dissolved, but the color was not light enough.

So she shook the other breast and took a sip, concentrating on the flavor. Only when she had drained the mug did she shower, after which she applied fresh salve to her bruised cheeks, dressed conservatively—she knew not to call attention to herself on campus—and left for the day. The new computer still lay untouched.

Since I'm so fond of anal intercourse, and since my teen slut was so anally excitable, I decided to fuck her ass first, providing her with a lifelong orientation to being butt fucked.

And then there was the planning for a visit from Janine, Janice's gorgeous single mother, who looked like an older sister. I'd have to inspect all the photos of Janine and ask specific questions regarding her lifestyle. After all, might there not be a gene that mothers pass on to daughters for being a submissive slut, open to anal, cum, pain and humiliation?

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers