The Program Ch. 4

Story Info
Tawny meets Mistress Kira.
11.7k words
4.53
19.2k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

(Note: The previous chapter, Chapter 2, Expanding a Limit, contains material which has forced its placement in the sister site AllExtremeSex, which can be accessed via the "Extreme" link on the Literotica Story page.)

* * * * *

Chapter 4: Assessments

Tawny slipped the bottom of her suit off and went to the bath cabinet to assemble what she thought she'd need to prepare for Mistress Kira. She confirmed a couple of details with Yanno and lined the necessary supplies next to the tub before climbing in. The tub was situated in a corner of the larger suite, so Yanno had an unobstructed view of her preparations. Tawny sat on the end of the tub and set her legs up on the rims so her thighs straddled the tub. She spread a layer of cream over her legs and up her thighs; then she took the razor and pulled it gently over her skin, removing any trace of body hair that may have been allowed to collect. She took a second razor and followed the same path over her shins, thighs and up her hips.

Yanno sat quietly and watched and Tawny would occasionally glance his way, but he told her not to mind him. She applied more cream to her stomach and chest and anywhere she could reach and pulled one razor after another over her skin, searching for any trace of hair or body fuzz that may have escaped her scrutiny. Finally, she applied a thin layer of cream over her mons and down along the sides of her labia, she held her thighs wide apart, and used three more blades to insure her sex was smooth and free of any trace of body hair. She took the spray attachment, adjusted the water to a slow, warm stream and rinsed. Next, she applied a hair removal cream over her body, smoothing it out over her skin and quickly rubbing it off with a soft cotton cloth. To complete the routine, she rubbed a fragrant lotion over her body, and then filled the tub with hot water and bath oil to soak her freshly prepared skin so she would be smooth as possible. As the water filled the tub, she glanced back at Yanno and smiled, seeing that he was gently stroking his hardened cock while he watched.

Tawny slipped into the tub and gently massaged her body with a large bath sponge for several minutes. After bathing, she let most of the water drain and lay back in the large tub and rested a leg up over each of the walls of the enclosure. There were only a few inches of the fragrant bath oil left in the tub and she watched her nipples swell and harden as the cooler air in the room drifted over her wet flesh. She had the douche lined up along the edge of the tub and she took the first and worked it into the pink fleshy pedals of her vulva and deep into her channel. She pressed the container firmly and jerked her hips slightly as the warm and fragrant liquid washed through her pussy, cleaning it and leaving a refreshing aroma behind. She withdrew the insertion tube halfway and pressed again to insure a proper and through cleansing.

Next, she sat up and let the remaining water drain and rolled over onto her knees. She took up another douche, this one with a smaller insertion tube, and reached back, pressing the lubricated tip to her dark star hole. She relaxed and pushed it into her anus and held it there, waiting for her muscles to adjust to the feel. She relaxed again and pressed the container. Tawny lifted her shoulders and stood erect on her knees as the warm liquid flowed into her lower bowels. She pressed again and then let the tube slip from her ass, followed by a flow of cleansing fluid. She repeated the process twice with fresh douches each time until she was confident that she was fresh, clean and ready for any sexual purpose that Kira might have in store for her. She rinsed herself again, stood up and dried herself with a towel. She stood in front of the large mirror and then turned, facing Yanno.

She watched his hand stroke along his hardness. He sat, watching her and ran his thumb up over his crown, smearing the head with the slick oozing from his tube. She paused a moment while he rubbed his thumb over his coronal ridge a moment before resuming his pole-thickening routine. Each motion seemed to make his cock throb and Tawny thought about how erotic and sexy it would feel to suck his warm, dark flesh pole. Tawny smiled and took a container of light body lubricant and dipped a thin round-tipped tube into the jar. She squatted and pushed the tool deep into her anus, turning the tool a moment, and then withdrawing it slowly, leaving her ass lubricated and clean. The final step was the application of a soft, fragrant body splash, which she spread over her body. Yanno moaned slightly and Tawny watched as his face tightened and then a fountain of whitish cum spurted from his cock. He jerked at his pole several times, spasmodically before the fountain of male seed subsided and he occupied himself with wiping the cream off his stomach and crotch. Their eyes met and Yanno smiled appreciatively while Tawny blew her hair out, looked into the mirror one last time and stepped away from the bathing area. It always made her feel appreciated if a male could be encouraged to cum while watching her.

"Did it feel nice, Sir? It looked yummy."

Yanno smiled appreciatively and wagged his softening tool while she watched.

"Very nice baby. You present quite a stimulus. Next one's for you though."

Tawny grinned and set her naked body in front of the makeup stand and examined the stock. She could see in the mirror that Yanno was still watching intently from behind her. She had been told to use moderate makeup, but to be obvious. She set to work on her lashes, some eyeliner, shadow, a light facial foundation and glossy, light lipstick. She looked in the mirror. The makeup was detectable, especially on the eyes, but natural. She was pleased. Yanno finally said something, telling her that she looked exquisite. Pleased and encouraged by the compliment, she finished by painting her nails to match and glanced at the clock. It was time to move along.

The jewelry and clothing was arrayed on the bed for her. There were small rings for her nipples, each adorned with a shiny stone, like a diamond, instead of the usual metal ball. She inserted them into her nipples and affixed the sparkling stones. She watched Yanno in the mirror and tugged and twisted the sparkling rings in her nipples until she felt them harden and swell from the delicate massage they gave her from within. For her pussy, there was an ordinary silver barbell with diamond-like balls for each end. She inserted it through her hood and attached the stones. She turned to Yanno again and he smiled and nodded approval. There was a large ring for her clit that also was closed with a diamond-like stud. Tawny sat down, spread her thighs wide so Yanno could watch and worked the ring through the small hole at the base of her clit. The motion within her nerve bundle of sex gave her a warm, comfortable feeling and she worked the ring into her hole slowly and deliberately. The ring was a slightly larger thickness than she was used to, so it fit snugly. She stood up and picked up a short silver chain with a pair of sparkling cut pink crystals at the end. This accessory was new to her, but Yanno had told her what it was for. She lifted it and placed the attaching clasp on her clit ring. The sparkling baubles hung down six inches between her thighs. It accentuated her sex and made her feel sexy and a little slutty, so the effect made her feel good. Yanno sighed and smiled approvingly.

"Looks good there baby, shows you off real fine."

Tawny smiled at the compliment and stood up so Yanno could see the sparkling attachment wag between her silky thighs. She turned to the bed and looked at her underclothing. It consisted of a black lace frame bra, open faced and strapless. Her panties were matching black lace, very brief, with a thin lace string for support and a waistband. The small lace cover for her pussy was split with a 3-inch opening down the middle. They left her buttocks and her labia fully exposed. Stockings were black and elastic topped. The shoes were tall, thin, black strap-on heels. Tawny slipped into the undergarments, adjusting the straps and bands carefully. The bra framed her breasts attractively, accentuating the gentle curve of her breasts and their firm, unturned nipples, highlighted by the sparkling crystals set just under each taught nipple centered in the black lace frame.

Her panties did little other than provide a provocative cover for her smoothly shaved pussy. She stepped into them and wound them up her thighs. When she set the black lace over her pussy, she had to feed the crystal balls from her clit chain through the slit in the lace facing. Her stockings gave her already shapely legs a dark, mysterious and sexy appearance and her heels were six inches high and thin, perfect for accentuating her thin body and long, silky legs. The single strap grasped her ankle firmly and locked in place with a self-tightening locking device so they could only be removed by cutting the strap. Tawny stood and balanced precariously, getting used to the footwear. The heels added inches to her height and forced her to stand erect and with a slightly rearward arch to her back. The heels kept her calf and thigh muscles firm and sexy. She turned to one side and another and Yanno sighed again, smiling and nodding his approval.

Her outer wear consisted of a blue chiffon blouse which fit loosely and attached over her right shoulder with a thin chord wrapped around a single button. She put it on and turned again. The lower hem fit her waist loosely; a few inched above her navel. The thin, shiny material swayed when she moved and shifted over her stiffened nipples, teasing the eye with a hint of her breast shape and an attractive glimpse of the outline of her nipples as they pushed out against the thin fabric. The skirt was a tight black mini made of stretch fabric. Tawny pulled it on, working it over her hips until it hugged her waist slightly below her navel.

At this height, the pink crystals hanging from her clit were just visible from a distance, giving an onlooker a curious glimpse at something shiny and bright between her thighs. Her outfit was completed when she placed an ankle bracelet with Company logo on her right ankle, just above her heel strap. Another bracelet with the logo went on her wrist and large crystal hanging earrings were placed in her ears. The final touch was a blue collar, matching her blouse, attached at her neck. The collar was of fabric, but had two silver rings attached, one in the front, one at the back, and each had the same diamond-like stone in the ring. Tawny displayed her outfit by walking slowly and gently across the room and back. Yanno stood up and praised her for her ability. He leaned, kissed her gently and wished her well as he sent her off for her evening's duties to Mistress Kira. Before departing, he told her he would find her the following day and that she was free to do as she pleases until he locates her.

* * * * *

Tawny walked along the winding walk and past the upper pool area. It was dark out, except for the well-lighted walkway and the many torches that gave the resort area an exotic look. She passed a few people, some of who gave her a second glance. She could feel the chiffon blouse glide over her nipples as she walked and that, along with the anticipation of serving Kira shortly, kept her sexual libido on warm. The heels were very high and it was difficult to walk along the darkened path, especially where it led along gravel or macadam trails. She took small, cautious steps and would have taken them off altogether, except that she could not remove them once they had been placed on her feet.

She turned a bend in the path and there was a large hotel section just ahead of her. The Grand Bay suites, this was the place, she thought. She walked along a path in front of the building and found suite 6. The light was dim there, lit only by a torch by the path. The window was darkened, as was the light at the door. It was just ten o'clock, so she was right on time. She felt a wave of anxiety that took her breath away as she approached the door and raised her hand to knock. It was always this way, she thought, before she met a new dominant to teach her new and exciting ways to have sex.

The door suddenly opened and Kira stood before her. She was dressed in a emerald green satin robe and heeled black boots, not quite as high as hers, but long and black. Her green eyes flashed at Tawny and she stood back as she motioned her to enter. Tawny couldn't take her eyes off Kira's and she walked ahead, entering Kira's suite. Kira smiled and placed her hand at Tawny's belly to keep her in place when she was inside several feet. Kira closed the door and stepped a couple paces in front of her and looked her over. Tawny's heart began to thump in her chest. Kira present such a powerful aura that it made her feel vulnerable and weak.

"Very good, very good indeed Tawny. Right on time and dressed just the way I wanted you. Now just stand still a moment and let me see."

Kira walked around her, looking her over. She stopped briefly and looked between her legs and touched her collar, then her wrist to see that her bracelet was of the proper type. She told Tawny that everything seemed in order, and then she stood in front of her. She stepped back a couple paces and removed the tie for her robe and rolled her shoulders back, dropping the robe over a stool. Tawny swallowed while Kira watched her eyes, gauging her reaction. Kira was dressed in black leather. Her legs were covered in dark stockings, held up by a black leather garter belt. Her vulva was hidden behind a mass of thick black curly hair, but she wore nothing else on her lower body. Her breasts were framed in a black leather halter, which left her nipples exposed. Her nipples, themselves, were pierced and she wore silver barbells in them. She reached over to a table and lifted a black crop with a small leather leaf at the end. Tawny felt her pussy quiver. Kira was so sexy looking and her body was so firm and tight.

"Are you looking at my body Tawny?"

Tawny swallowed, a little afraid of Kira and anxious about the unknown. Kira's pleasant accent belied her deeper aura of dominance. Tawny knew that only the absolute truth would be the right thing to say.

"Yes Mistress Kira."

"And do you like what you see?"

"Yes I do Mistress."

"That's good Tawny, because I like what I see too. I hope you'll be a very good girl for me, because I'd like to see you enjoy yourself. All I require is honesty, obedience and remember that my requirements always come before yours. So do tell me, will you make me happy tonight?"

"Yes Mistress, I will do my best to please you."

Kira broke a half smile and walked a little closer to Tawny. She lifted her crop and traced it along Tawny's arm and played with her hanging earrings.

"Turn around once, then lift your blouse. I want to see your tits again. I thought they were so pretty down by the pool today."

Tawny swung her head back and turned slowly, in model-like motion, then lifted the hem of her blouse with her hands. Kira came closer and looked at her breasts. She took one finger and moved it over her right nipple, and then to her left, then she placed her nails on each side of her nipple and pressed together tightly until Tawny shuddered and wrenched her mouth. Kira pinched again and Tawny sniffled and whimpered as the pain became severe.

"Does that hurt you? Do you want me to stop, or do it more?"

Tawny shook with anxiety. The last pinch had hurt her, while the first had been erotic.

"Mistress, the last one hurt. And I want more if you like it."

Kira looked at Tawny, leaned close to her and kissed her, feeding her tongue into her mouth. Tawny responded, opening and twisting her tongue over Kira's. Kira pressed her nails into Tawny's nipple flesh and pressed together. Tawny felt the pain increase, but continued to suck the tongue in her mouth. She shivered and sucked air through her nose as the nails pressed harder into her hard, but sensitive nipple. Kira released the pressure just as a bead of liquid formed in the corner of Tawny's eye and dripped down her left temple. Kira broke her lip embrace and gently licked her tear off her face.

"Very good honey. You'll take it for me won't you? I like that, like a girl that understands that my pleasure can be her pain. I'll call for you when I am in a darker mood, when I feel in the mood to see a girl cry to give me the pleasure I sometimes crave, but I feel something different tonight."

Tawny felt her heart skip a throb when Kira said that. Kira reached down to Tawny's hem and pulled her skirt up high, so that it slipped up and over her soft round ass. Kira remained close, letting her own nipples touch Tawny's. She raised her crop and let it flick down onto Tawny's right cheek. It made a loud snap and Tawny jumped closer to Kira as the sound became a sting and the sting became a point of heat on her flesh. Kira stared into Tawny's eyes and lifted her crop again and again, placing leather kisses on her right cheek. Tawny twisted slightly to avoid a strike in the same spot. Her pussy began to ooze, dampening the black lace surrounding her slit. Kira sensed that Tawny was getting hot and told her to stay absolutely still. Tawny froze and Kira worked her crop on a small area in the middle of Tawny's right ass cheek. Kira continued to gaze hard into Tawny's face, gauging her reaction as the crop burned a stinging spot into her ass. Tawny shook as the sting sunk deeper into her flesh and each loud slap was accompanied by a flinching reaction in her ass and a painful increase to her tolerance threshold. The pain became severe and Tawny could not stop the tears from welling in her eyes and spilling down her cheeks. But she stayed still, taking the punishing blows that Kira wanted to give her. Kira smiled and stopped, rubbing her fingers over the hot spot on her right cheek and licking away her tears.

"I don't want you to spoil your pretty makeup. Let me guess, you liked that up until the last couple whacks, didn't you?"

Tawny shivered from the erotica she felt from Kira. Yes, she had enjoyed it. She was getting very hot from Kira's method, making her stay still and slapping the same spot, letting the pain increase while she stared at her face, watched her reactions. Her pussy was very wet and she wanted sex now, some way, any way. Tawny looked into Kira's eyes and told her how she felt.

"Yes, Mistress Kira, I did want it, I liked it, like the way you treat me. It stirs my appetite and I want to please you."

Kira smiled and kissed her lips once more, then she stepped to the side and dragged a stool over before a low table. She got up on the table and called Tawny to her. Tawny found herself looking almost directly into her thick bush of curly hair. Kira motioned her closer and tapped her shoulder with her crop, then placed the cop behind her head, drawing her face in toward her sex.

"Tawny, come show Kira how you can please a Mistress."

Tawny shuddered as her face came close to Kira's pussy. The hair was thick and some of the black hairs at her slit were moist with tiny droplets of her wetness on the hairs. She could smell the feminine odor and it made her heart race. She placed her fingers gently on Kira's hips and stooped slightly, so that her tongue came to the lower portion of her slit. Kira adjusted her feet, opening her thighs further and Tawny slipped her tongue out, touching the swollen labia at the bottom of her moist valley. She shook her tongue to and fro and it slowly settled into Kira's slit until she felt the warmth of her inner lips envelop her tongue and the feel and aroma of her sex enveloped Tawny in a beautiful world of pleasure and fulfillment. Tawny moved her tongue up and slipped her lips tightly against Kira's pussy until her wet lance was deep in Kira's slick tunnel. Tawny felt the thick mass of dark hair press into her cheeks and she worked her tongue around until she was beyond the interference of Kira's bush. Kira hissed and tilted her hips up as her hands reached into Tawny's hair and guided her mouth up against her pussy. She looked down to watch the slave's mouth buried deep into her dark mass of pussy hair that she wore so proudly as a Domme. Tawny felt Kira shiver and shook her head until her chin penetrated Kira's labia and her tongue slipped deeper still into her vagina. She caressed her hips now and began to pull her tongue back and then deep into her slit, fucking her slowly and gently with her warm, wet tongue.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers