The Program Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you know that niggers are hung bitch? Maybe you just don't know what you're missing with that nasty white bitch attitude of yours."

He walked to Tawny and she leaned back until her ass was pressed against the wall. Alexander smiled at her and reached down, stroked his cock and watched Tawny's eyes as they flicked back and forth between his crotch and his eyes. His cock began to harden and as it did, it lengthened and thickened. Each smooth motion of his fist along the long, black shaft made it swell and harden and grow another increment. His thumb rubbed across the big black crown until it was stiff and hard. It was so heavy that he had to lift it to make it point upward. The head swelled and the urethra opened as his thumb gently caressed the crown. It was almost inhuman. His cock was easily a foot in length and thick as her wrist. It was hard and so black and he looked at her menacingly.

There was some noise in the next room and Tawny looked back beyond him. Alexander continued to stare at her and then Tawny felt her heart leap as two other men stepped through the doorway. They were both naked, completely naked and, like Alexander, they were dark, very dark, and they watched her as they stepped next to Alexander.

Tawny looked to the side and toward the door and as she did, one of the new men stepped around between her and the door. He began to play with his cock, like Alexander was. They were going to use her roughly and there was no way she could get away from it. Tawny decided to try something.

"I know you're not allowed to do this, not if I don't want to."

"No, of course you don't bitch. Niggers like us; we'd never fuck a white bitch unless she asked for it. White girls are way too good for the likes of us."

The other new man grinned at Alexander then added:

"But we don't mind breaking a good bitch in to the club, if she wants some good nigger cock."

The mocking language terrified her. Tawny panted, anxiety and fear flowed through her body, as the men surrounded her, stroking their big black cocks and talking dirty to her. She was thinking of a way out of there when the man to her right, by the door, reached down, picked up something from a drawer and raised his hand. There was a metallic click and the object in his hand opened into a long, shining blade. He stepped close to her and leaned his face in as the blade quickly moved to rest against her cheek and the point came up to appear before her eye, just centimeters away. Tawny froze with fear as the light glinted off the blade and she pressed her body back away from it, against the wall. Alexander spoke.

"Now, you don't have to fuck us bitch. You can take an alternative, but I doubt you'll be popular as a sweet white slave when my friend finishes carving you up. Now, unless you object, we'll have a look at your body now, do you mind?"

The knife threw doubt into her mind. Maybe she had gone too far. Maybe it wasn't an act; maybe things had gotten out of control. Tawny shivered and shook her head slightly. She felt a wave of relief as the blade sank away from her eye. The cold steel ran along her neck and shoulder and then rested against her shoulder. She felt the fabric of her blouse slip from her shoulder as the razor-like blade cut her shoulder loop from its button. Her blouse slid down her body, slipping off her breasts and down her hips. A flick of his hand helped the blue chiffon slip down her long legs and crumple into a pile around her heels.

The knifepoint moved again, scraping lightly under the curve of her breast. Tawny shuddered and looked down in fright. Her breasts heaved, exposed before their eyes and she felt even more vulnerable. She looked toward Karl, somehow hoping he would do something to stop them, but he just leaned and watched with amusement on his face.

"Oh my God, very nice tits girl. I can just see my big black cock buried between those sweet white mounds of tit, can't you?"

The blade moved under her left breast and then came up to slip into her nipple ring. He moved the edge of the blade gently against her nipple and Tawny dared not move a muscle for fear that the razor-like edge would slice into her hard nipple.

"So what do you think Tawny, you ready to change your mind a little, maybe try some of this nice nigger cock here?"

Tawny was too frightened to discuss the issue any more. She was trapped. She was fairly certain they would not cut her, but she couldn't be sure. Kira would torture her if she fucked them, but she didn't see how she had a choice. She could still resist though, she wouldn't give in to them. The aura was unbelievably erotic, her breasts, white and shivering, exposed before their hungry eyes. She couldn't catch a full breath and her body shook. She shook her head in a quick, nervous gesture and answered.

"Yes, I'll do what you want, please, don't hurt me though."

Alexander nodded and the blade slipped from her ring and waved in front of her eyes again before he released the blade and it folded back into its handle. Tawny breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh, we wont hurt you, not with the knife anyway. I'm glad you decided to give us the go ahead though, we wouldn't want to violate any Company policy." Alexander paused and shook his huge black cock. "I don't know how well you'll be able to handle nigger cock though, that's your problem. Get naked bitch, show these niggers your little white bitch body so we know what we get to fuck."

Tawny shivered and felt a tear fill her eye as she began to slip her bra away and slide the skirt down her thighs. His cock was so big; it would hurt her if he wanted to fuck her hard. One of the men stepped away, seating himself. The other walked to a corner and slipped out a video camera, setting it on a tripod. They would record the whole thing. Karl went to help him. Alexander stepped nearer to the large bed in the center of the suite and motioned to her.

"Hurry it up bitch, get your white cunt over here and fuck for your niggers. Now I'm going to be your Master and teach your white ass what it is to be fucked by a real man."

Tawny whimpered as she pushed her tiny lace panties down her thighs, leaving nothing but her sparkling baubles hanging between her legs and her dark stockings on her legs. She hesitated again and Alexander stepped close to her quickly and reached down, grabbing her jewels and tugging the chin attached to her clit ring. He pulled hard and Tawny moved quickly with him, trying not to have her clit hurt. The two other men followed close behind her.

"Yea, that's it cunt, come to your nigger now."

Alexander reached to her neck, squeezed it tightly and twisted her around, pushing her down onto the bed on her back. He lifted the chain, pulling her clit up through her labia while his huge hand pressed her neck into the soft mattress.

"Spread those white bitch thighs now or I'll pick you up by your clit, white cunt!"

Tawny was frightened and shocked. She had not expected such rough and forceful treatment. It occurred to her that she had not resisted a dominant in a very long time. She didn't like resisting, but she felt like she had to. It went against her natural submissiveness. It was like it used to be, she thought, before she had become a sexual submissive. There was obviously no way she could resist the big man towering over her, but she grasped at his forearm while he pressed his hand into her neck, nearly choking her. She flung her thighs apart and tried to lift her hips to relieve the pressure pulling on her clit. Tawny was beginning to panic. The pain in her clit was getting serious and she was frightened that he would pull her ring right through the tender flesh of her clit.

Alexander knelt between her thighs and increased the upward pressure on her chain. He let her neck go and leaned over her body, took his big cock in his hand and flipped it down so the head slapped against her moist labia. The sensation made her twitch. Tawny gasped and pushed up against his chest. The two other men stepped forward and grabbed her wrists, wrestling them to the mattress above her head. Her heels dug into the mattress and her body was arched back into an almost perfect half circle. He smiled and teased; lifting her hips on her chain as he slapped her pussy with his fat, black cock.

"Yes, that's it you little white bitch, let's see you push your cunt up to my big black cock. The same nigger cock that's going to stuff your bitchy cunt and fuck it hard."

Karl worked the video cam and glanced at the mirror again and winked. He was sure Kira was pleased with the show. Tawny looked at the faces over her and struggled. She looked up to see the blinking red light on the video cam and knew this was all being filmed for some reason. She thought about Kira and thought she would see the video, unaware that the chief evaluator was watching the entire scene with interest from behind the mirror. Tawny gasped and struggled to hold her hips up so Alexander would not tear her clit but she was running out of strength to maintain her body in such and awkward, arched pose. Suddenly, Alexander dropped her chain and Tawny let her ass fall back onto the mattress. She groaned with relief as her tense muscles retracted. Alexander reached down and snatched her clit ring and fumbled with the chain, removing it and tossing it onto the bed next to her, and then he leaned over her and pressed his hands into her shoulders. Tawny felt his weight and tried to move. She squirmed, trying to get her legs out from under him. Her stockings rubbed on his thigh but she couldn't get her heels past his legs. He leaned into her, keeping his hips between her thighs and she felt his huge, hot cock scrape over her pussy and rub onto her ring and her little stud in her hood. She wrested against the men holding her arms, but there was no hope of getting out from under him.

"Let me go, don't, get off of me you fucking nigger!" She protested.

Alexander did not move and stared hard into her eyes as he moved his face closer and then dipped his mouth down and set his teeth into her left nipple. He pushed her ring around with his tongue and then attached his big dark lips and sucked hard on her nipple. His hips began to move, rubbing his shaft against her labia and moving her clit ring through her supersensitive flesh. Tawny moaned and wiggled, but it was hopeless. The sensations began to take her resistance away and she felt herself dreaming of his cock slipping through her pussy. Alexander sensed her thoughts and rocked his hips, pushing his shaft tightly against her pussy. Tawny moaned and tears filled her eyes. He was going to fuck her and there was noting she could do to stop him.

"Now, tell me bitch, don't you want to feel this big nigger fuck your whore cunt?"

Tawny moaned and wiggled once more, but her resistance melted into a sense of hopelessness and sheer physical exhaustion. She decided to herself that he would fuck her and that Kira would punish her for it, but there was nothing more she could do to stop it. She offered no more resistance. Alexander took one glance up to his partners and grinned as he raised his hips. He slipped his hand down to his shaft as his other hand slipped to her neck and squeezed tightly, making it difficult to breathe. Tawny gasped and her body went limp. He pushed his cock down and against her slit and then pushed steadily. Tawny shook and wiggled, but the huge shaft pressed into her, splitting her vagina open and slipping into her along the sheen of her lubricants. It filled her tunnel and he pulled out, then in and began fucking her in small, jerking thrusts, pushing himself further into her each time. Tawny wiggled again and he let her neck go. Tawny lay still in silent surrender to the huge cock splitting her pussy wide. She looked up at him as he began to fuck her with long, deep strokes, pushing most of his hard cock into her slot, pressing his head into her insides and stretching her elastic vagina with each steady stroke.

"Yes, that's it white bitch, take my cock. I have a big load of wonton soup for your cunt. You'll beg to fuck a nigger when we're finished with you."

He pressed his hands into her shoulders, pinning her like a rag doll and jerked and humped her with long steady strokes. Tawny groaned with each inward push. Her pussy ached from his size and each time he pushed into her, his head slammed firmly into her cervix. He began to increase his pace and his breathing became labored. The two other men felt her resistance drift away and let go of her arms. Tawny lifted her hands and began to stroke his sides as her pussy moved inside her and her tunnel flexed and grabbed at the huge black shaft fucking her. Alexander seemed pleased with himself, conquering a reluctant bitch, fucking her hard, making her feel the need for his powerful cock. He fucked her faster, harder, urged on by his primal instinct to shoot his load into her, to impregnate this bitch.

Tawny began to move under him. His cock felt like a pleasure pole, filling her pussy with a dull aching desire. She moaned and began to scratch. Her thighs came up, her stockings rubbing against his thighs and her heels circled behind his legs, urging his pumping motions into her.

"You love it now, don't you bitch? Come on tell me how you want me to stop now."

Tawny shuddered at the suggestion that he stop. Her sexual appetite submerged her desire to resist. All she could think of now was the coming of her orgasm and the little waves of pleasure began building in her cunt. She was reaching her climax and shook her hips and moved under him to increase his contact. His cock rubbed on her clit ring on the way in each time, pushing the metal against her hole and giving her an added aura of pleasure through her loins.

"No, no, please, not now, don't stop now." "Keep fucking me, please."

He smiled when he heard her beg now and he increased his tempo. He moved his cock in and out in a rapid piston-like motion and Tawny began to shudder and shake as her pussy clenched and released a series of orgasmic spasms. Alexander loved the way the girl squirmed and scratched at him. She moaned and sighed like a virgin and it made him feel potent and dominating. Tawny moaned and arched, her head sinking back into the mattress and her breasts rose up to rub on his sweaty chest. He flipped his head back and groaned out as he pushed his cock hard and deep into her quivering cunt. His sperm began to pump out of his monster cock just as Tawny's warm fluids spurted out to caress his hardness. Tawny felt his heat flow into her and she bucked her hips. It felt like a faucet of hot cum as it filled her pussy and worked back along his tightly packed shaft. Alexander shrugged and jerked and pulled his cock from her suddenly. He laid it on her mons and another large spurt of his hot white cream spewed out onto Tawny's abdomen and filled the indentation of her navel.

Tawny lay still on her back, her head swaying back and forth as she felt his cum spurt out onto her tummy. She was soaking with sweat and gasping to catch her breath as the last small spasms faded from her tortured cunt. He breathed heavily as he pushed himself up and rested back onto his heels, his cock deflating between his thighs as he looked down onto her cum covered cunt and tummy. He leaned back and stepped from the bed, grabbed a small towel and tossed it onto her chest.

"Clean yourself bitch, you ain't done yet."

Tawny felt dazed, but obeyed him, wiping his cum off her tummy and working the towel down through her tender labia. She looked up only to see his two partners standing at either end of the bed. Each had their cocks in their hands. Neither was as large as Alexander, but they were also above average for a male. One had a good nine inches and the other almost as much. They would each appear frightening under other circumstances. The smaller one reached down to grab her ankle. He squeezed and pulled her leg across the other, then grabbed her other ankle and flipped her over onto her stomach. Before she could make any movement, his arms were clutching her hips and he pulled her hips up, forcing her onto her knees. His thigh pressed between her thighs and his hand came down with a loud, sharp slap across her ass.

"Get your white bitch legs open cunt, I'm gonna take your tight little ass now."

Tawny felt her anxiety return. She was being poked and pushed and slapped like a doll and she tried to do as she was told, but the orders came fast and there were hands all over her. She felt his hands press her cheeks apart just as her hair was grabbed and the man before her lifted his big black cock to her mouth.

"Suck me white whore. See how you like nigger cum in your mouth bitch!"

Tawny felt besieged. A cock pressed into her lips and she swallowed just as she felt the pressure at her anus. He pressed and pushed and slipped into her prepared anal passage with little difficulty. Tawny gasped, trying to relax, as the two men began to push their cocks into her from the front and back. She felt used and brutalized. The two kept demanding her to suck or rock and fuck and they called her white bitch and cunt and whore. She struggled to maintain pace, but they were demanding and selfish. Her ordeal wore on until; at last, the man in her ass shook his hips and clutched at her breasts from behind. She felt his cum flood into her anus and his cock began to pump more rapidly. Then he pulled back, leaving her ass aching and wet.

Tawny let her hips fall and groped at the hips of the man fucking her face. He was getting rough, pushing hard into her mouth. Tawny turned and pressed and swallowed him and she groaned as he pushed his belly against her face. She felt his hip jerk and pulled back, just in time to feel his cum spurt out of his shaft and fill her mouth. Tawny smiled and he spurted more, telling her to swallow all of his nigger-cum like a good white bitch. After several cum filled spasms, he stepped back, pulling his deflating cock from her mouth. Tawny licked her lips and swallowed again, showing pleasure to him.

Alexander looked at her from behind the camera as the light continued to blink. He stepped to her as his compatriots faded away.

"Come kneel before me Tawny."

Tawny hesitated and then slipped off the bed and onto her knees. Alexander looked at her and smiled, then took his hands and ran his fingers into her hair and pulled it tight.

"Now, suck me, or I'll rip your fucking white whore hair out by the roots."

Tawny shivered as she glanced at the video cam blinking on her face. She had to service him. She looked at his monstrous cock and reached up, holding it in her hands. It filled both her fists and still showed several inches of shaft out the top of her hand. The cock began to grow in her hand. It was swollen and black, very black. Tawny felt his hands pull her lips to his cock. She opened her mouth and took the head into her lips. Tawny closed and wrapped her tongue around his dark shaft and began to suck.

"Do a good job and I'll let you go now cunt."

Tawny shivered with erotica. His cock was so big and so warm. It filled her mouth and she let one hand slip back so she could slip her lips down and up his hard black cock. She fucked his shaft with enthusiasm, turning her head, sucking, licking, rubbing the shaft on her cheek and sucking more. She tried to throat it, but it was too large for her to swallow, so she pressed her mouth down on him as far as she could and pulled back suddenly, to lick at his cock head and tickle his urethra. Tawny began to pump his shaft with her hands as she sucked and licked. She was rewarded with soothing words of encouragement and caresses to her head and her shoulders.

"Yes, bitch, yes, very good, suck my big black cock cunt, suck it good."

Tawny moved with renewed enthusiasm, sucking and pumping his giant shaft. He began to jerk and twitch and she felt his thighs stiffen and tense.