All Comments on 'The Prom'

by Reshbod

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Flights of Fantasy

I wish my Mom had girl friends like that when I went to my Prom!

dfwlisadfwlisaover 15 years ago
MMMMM very hot...

I like the way you built this up and the way he seduced her. I loved the fight she "didn't" put up, very sexy and hot.

I hope there is more of this story and more of her adventures, now that she is turning into a young cock slut...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Since it was his high school prom I will assume he

was old enough to have sex. She betrayed her husband and her marriage and basically by doing things with the kid she would not do with husband she humiliated her husband. She also fucked her friends son and the way things went down one might assume she was betrayed by them also. Since he was dating around we can assume he was sexually active and she took him bareback so the medical testing for a year begins. You have them living two hundred miles apart and her giving him dancing lessons while he is in school. Then her going to take im to the dance. Logistics can be a bitch. Not only that, these days and times, schools dont usually allow dates from outside the school to attend proms and when they do paper work has to be done on the dates and background checks are run. So everyone would know he was taking a woman in her 40s to a high school dance. This would cause alarm bells to go off and she would checked out as a potential sexual predator or a prostitute. Yep this is a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why do people........

post comments about stories bitching about things that don't matter. The previous commenter is an idiot - most of these stories are fiction and who cares about details as long as it's hot. I love the "friend's mom" stories and I agree the lack of resistance makes the story hotter. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hope she dies of AIDS

But just before she does she confesses and the husband leaves her to die by herself, alone. With no one to morn her. Pity the writer doesn't die that way as well. Oh well can't have every thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This story was awesome

I really enjoyed this story and I hope that there will be a continuation in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

erotic as hell....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

When will part 2 be coming? Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Writer must hate a good man and husband

This writer is fixated with a good wife disrespecting her good husband. All of his wife characters become instant sluts and cheat on their husbands. He or she can’t be from Texas since this won’t fly in that fine state. Funny how you never write about consequences or that the clueless husband might just figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

some cum dumpster gives a pity fuck to some kid that'll get laid every weekend in college, betraying a long marriage, a good husband and her own family. Only on liter could somebody try to make this sound like a good thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReshbod@Reshbod
Love stories of adultery. Forbidden fruit is the best kind. I started writing when I couldn't find stories that did it for me. While I can go long stretches without submitting anything, I do have many stories in various stages of completion I pull out when in the mood. All inv...