The Prom Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

Kissing her exposed throat, Dana slowly moved her hand down Cindy's chest and stomach. Running her open palm along Cindy's exposed upper thigh, Dana slid her hand over Cindy's crotch, gently caressing her warm pussy through her tight cheer panties. Cindy parted her knees wider, and Dana quickly took advantage, digging at the elastic bands sewn into the sides of Cindy's panties, trying to gain access to her pussy.

No, wait, no... Cindy's mind interrupted. In the same instant, Cindy brought her hand down over her crotch, blocking out Dana's searching fingers. Pushing Dana back with her free hand, Cindy leaned upright and looked Dana in the face.

"I can't," she pleaded. "I promised."

At first, Dana was dejected. -- We were so close! -- Of course, no one likes to get revved up by the prospect of a sexual encounter, only to have it end prematurely. But Dana was Cindy's best friend, and knew how strongly she felt about keeping chaste until her 19th birthday.

"Shh..." she whispered, "It's okay, it's okay. I understand. I'm sorry for pushing it. I couldn't help myself." Dana reached out to stroke Cindy's gentle chin and soft cheek. "It's just that you're so beautiful..."

Cindy's heart melted. And as she pushed her face into Dana's hand, she could feel her resistance fading. -- It'd be okay...She's my best friend. She won't tell anyone. What if we just fooled around a little more? Who's it gonna hurt? -- Cindy brushed Dana's hand aside and leaned forward into her, kissing her hard. But at that moment, a female voice shouted out, echoing in the distance.

"Dana! Coach wants you back already! She said that if Cindy's alright, to get your ass back to practice!"

The two girls instantly broke their kiss and separated, each smoothing out the wrinkles in their uniform and hair. Looking around, they could tell that the voice was calling out to them from the locker room door. They hadn't been seen. Had they?

Cindy's eyes focused on a figure leaning out around the corner of a distant row of lockers. It was holding the videocamera, aimed in their direction. "Dana!" Cindy whispered, pointing over to where Janet was standing.

"I'm so sorry, Cindy!" Dana pleaded. "I didn't know she was there! I promise! You can just erase the tape, okay? You gotta believe me!"

Cindy laughed. "Don't worry. I believe you. You'd try to trick me, but you wouldn't lie to me. Besides, I'm kinda glad you got it on tape." She leaned forward and whispered, "That was pretty hot!" Cindy gave her a quick peck on the lips and then swatted Dana on her bottom. "You better get moving, Dana darling, before Coach comes looking for you."

Dana was stunned by how calmly Cindy was taking the whole thing. But as she was trotting back to the practice field, playing the whole thing back in her mind, she realized that Cindy really didn't have anything to complain about. Nothing really happened. Cindy was afraid of going too far, and they hadn't. They had stopped just in time. Well, nearly. But now she could use the video as proof of her chastity, as well as have a little keepsake of her first sexual adventure, with another girl, no less! She had an extra bounce in her step for the rest of practice.

Meanwhile, Cindy had called over to Janet, and had explained that she wasn't mad. And, after checking the videocamera to verify that she got it all on tape, handed the camera back to a very confused looking Janet.

"As long as you're here, can you help me?" she asked. "Turn it on," she instructed. Janet did as she was told and focused the camera on Cindy sitting on bench in the girls' locker room. "I wasn't going to tell people that I was a cheerleader, because I thought they might get the wrong idea about me."

Cindy was running her hands along her thighs, slowly raising her cheer skirt higher and higher with each pass. "But now that the cat's out of the bag, we might as well as make the most of it," she said, looking straight into the camera lens and lifting up the hem of her skirt to show off her blue cheer panties. She didn't realize that there was a noticeable dark wet spot where her pussy had leaked onto the fabric.

"Have you ever wondered, what it's like inside the girls' locker room?" she said, speaking to the camera. She stood up and the camera panned around the room, finally coming back to rest on her from the waist up. "A lot of boys think it's all pink and girly in here. It's not. But do you want to see something pink and girly?" she asked rhetorically.

Cindy turned her back to the camera and slowly undid her top zipper, revealing a lacey white bra strap. Turning back to the camera, she shucked off her top, and slipped it into her locker. Reaching behind her back again, she undid her bra clasp and pulled it off her thin body, revealing her beautiful, firm breasts. Her nipples were already rock hard. A fact she demonstrated for the camera.

"Gawd, I hope nobody comes in here," she giggled, looking around, as she reached behind her ass and undid the zipper of her cheer skirt. It slid off easily. Because this was a type of uniform that had the cheer panties sewn into the skirt for extra protection, Cindy was left standing there, completely naked.

"Now this," she said, sitting back down on the bench, and putting a foot up along side her, while pointing at her swollen pussy lips, "is pink and girly." She laughed, and got up again. "I'm gonna go shower. You wanna come?" She snickered. "What was I thinking, of course you do."

Cindy turned, grabbed a white towel, and walked over to the showers, with Janet following behind, catching all the action.

"Sometimes," she said, standing underneath the shower nozzle and turning it on, squealing as the initial blast of cold water sprayed her. "Sometimes, some of the girls will get a little crazy in here." She lathered herself up. "I know you've all wondered. It's true. Usually not, but sometimes, two or three of them will be kinda horny, and they'll start rubbing each other's backs and stuff, and then one thing leads to another, until they're kissing and groping each other. Sometimes, they'll even start fingering each other in front of the rest of us, but usually they stop, unless we start cheering and stuff. But by then, usually a teacher comes in and they have to stop before they get busted."

"I never really thought about making out with another girl before, but, well, you saw what just happened. Well, assuming I get my friend's permission to post the video, that is. But she's pretty cool, and that was pretty hot, I must say."

Cindy rinsed herself off, and took a step closer to the camera. "I gotta say, if it wasn't for my promise, and the prom, I probably would've gone for it." She turned and immersed herself back into the stream of water.

"Damn, she was pretty hot," she mumbled, caressing her breasts with both hands. With her back to the camera, Cindy spread her legs apart and began stroking herself so that her hand and fingers were visible from behind. She slipped two fingers inside her pussy and quickly began working towards getting herself off. It didn't take very long. She was imagining Dana's hand on her pussy, and her sweet tongue inside her mouth. Cindy wondered what Dana tasted like, and fantasized about walking up to her in the shower after practice and pushing Dana against the wall and kissing her without saying anything. As everyone else watched them silently, drawn into their deep passion for each other, Cindy imagined kneading Dana's breasts, sucking on her nipples, and then dropping to her knees, planting her mouth over her shaved pussy and licking and sucking on Dana's sweet snatch until she exploded in an intense orgasm in front of the rest of the cheer squad.

Cindy imagined that Dana would pick her up off the ground, kissing her passionately, as she lead her to the center of the showers. Laying her on the ground, Dana would crawl between her legs and eat her out, while the other girls formed a circle around them.

As Cindy was telling her fantasy to the camera, she followed her own imagination, and lay down in the center of the shower area, caressing her breasts with one hand, and busily working her other hand over her pussy, sliding two fingers in and out of her wet box as she writhed on the cold tile floor.

"She sticks two fingers inside my pussy as she licks my clit, and I go wild. It feels so good. She knows just the right way to touch me. Then, all of a sudden, some of the other girls start to join in. Kneeling by my side, they begin sucking on my tits, and running their hands all over my body, while they take turns kissing me. By now, my eyes are closed, and someone straddles my face. I can't tell who it is, but I begin to suck her pussy anyway. I feel Dana moving to the side as another girl's tongue begins to lick my pussy alongside her. I have orgasm after orgasm, but they won't let me up. I don't even want to get up...."

At that moment, Cindy's back arched and her fingers dug deep. She orgasmed there on the shower room floor. It was a truly beautiful thing to watch. But when it was finally over, Cindy felt embarrassed, naked and cold on the dirty shower floor. She got up and told Janet to stop taping. She didn't turn the camera on for the rest of the day; dodging questions from her friends until she drove herself home.

When she got home, Cindy tossed her school bag on the bed and went straight to take another shower. She still felt dirty. She could still feel the cold wet tile against her skin. As she showered, she wondered if she was doing the right thing. Is it really worth it? She stayed in the hot shower for a long time, and when she finally emerged, she felt utterly drained, as though she had just stepped out of a sauna. Too tired to put on a fresh change of clothes, she draped herself in her bathrobe and slunk off to bed. She crawled underneath the covers and quickly drifted off to a deep sleep.

Cindy was roused a few hours later by the sense that there was someone lying next to her. She awoke with a start, realizing that someone was "spooning" her with their arm around her waist. Spinning around, she relaxed slightly when she saw that it was only Dana. "Dana! What are you doing here?! My gawd, you nearly scared me half to death!"

"Sorry," she said, stretching her arms, since she had really been sleeping. "I just wanted to see how you were doing. You seemed out of sorts this afternoon. Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Cindy replied, relaxing, and lying back in her bed. "I'm okay." Suddenly aware that she wasn't wearing any clothes under her robe, she pulled the covers up over her shoulder and turned on her side to face her friend.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. It's just that...never mind."

"C'mon, Cindy. Tell me. I want to help." She reached over and moved a stray strand of hair out of Cindy's face. She continued to stroke her hair back towards her ear while they talked, trying to be reassuring and provocative at the same time.

"It's just that...today, after you left, I let Janet film me while I took a shower in the locker room hoping that she would attack me, but she didn't, and of course, I got myself off in the shower again, and afterwards, I found myself wondering, y'know, is this really all worth it? I mean, if it weren't for this stupid prom, I probably would've done it by now and it would all be over already."

"What do you mean, honey?"

Cindy took a deep breath before explaining. "Today, at practice, I couldn't stop thinking about the other girls. That's why I was so off. I kept trying to, well. And then, when I was in the locker room with you, it was so incredible. I wanted to give myself to you, right there, but I knew we had to stop. And then, when I was all alone again in the shower, I had the most vivid fantasy. I was dreaming not only about where we left off, but I was dreaming about all of the girls, all at the same time! I tell you, I can't control myself anymore. Between the prom auction and the videos, and my promise to my dad, I'm afraid that if I don't give in, I'm gonna do something I really regret."

"It's okay, honey. I'm here now. I'll protect you. I won't let you do anything stupider than I already have." Cindy smiled gently. "I dunno, maybe we shouldn't have fooled around in the locker room. I just wanted to help you discover what sex can really be about. How incredible it can be when you're with someone safe. Someone you have feelings for, someone who you love, and who loves you. That's what it's all about. I mean, there's nothing wrong with turned out sex, going out and getting laid when you feel the urge. In that case, it's all about the orgasm. But I didn't want you to think that that was all there was to it, y'know? Don't get caught up in chasing the orgasm. That'll get you in trouble. Go for the intimacy. I just didn't know how much you really needed to get laid until I started rubbing your pussy!"

Cindy and Dana burst out laughing, lightening the mood. "I do not!" Cindy yelled out loud, rolling onto her back. "You do, too!" Dana teased. "The whole squad?! In the shower?! With me?! I might have to go warn everyone at the next practice not to drop the soap when you're around!"

Cindy cackled loudly. "That goes double for you, y'know!" But as soon as she said it, she knew that she had shared too much. She wished she could take it back, but it was already out there, wafting up to the ceiling.

"Oooh! Double, eh?" Dana mocked, rolling over and throwing her leg up over Cindy's lower torso, trapping her beneath her as she sat up and looked down at her slightly damp prisoner. "I didn't know you were such a cunt hound! After all those showers we've taken together, you must've seen something you really liked!" Dana made a mock showing of squeezing her breasts together over her cotton t-shirt.

Cindy laughed heartily, throwing her head back and her chest out. "Yeah, like you haven't been trying to get inside my pants since the first time we met!" Cindy joked back.

"Well!" Dana said, mocking indignance. She leaned down over Cindy and trapped her arms above her head. "At least that much is true," she said with a soft smile, moving in for a kiss. In a split second, the mood inside the room shifted. Cindy closed her eyes and opened her mouth, greeting Dana's moist lips and searching tongue with her own.

Breathing heavily, Dana continued kissing Cindy, her "trapped" posture presenting her with an excuse to give in to her best friend's romantic advances. Dana moved to kiss and nibble on Cindy's cheek and neck, causing Cindy to writhe passionately below her. Things were quickly getting out of control again.

"You know," Dana whispered in her ear, "I've been thinking. Just because you won't let me get into your pants....yet...doesn't mean that I won't let you get into mine."

A big smile crawled across Cindy's face. She had never thought about that. -- It's not like I'd be breaking my promise, she reasoned, I could even be fully clothed...and even if I wasn't, it's not like I could get pregnant, and that's what I was really promising. I mean, I didn't swear off sex. Just not with a boy. I can still masturbate, can't I? And if I can still get myself off using my fingers or using toys, this is practically the same thing, isn't it?

Cindy pushed up against Dana and rolled her onto her back. Dana was beaming up at her as Cindy straddled her thin waist. "Wait a minute," she said, getting off of Dana and walking over to her school bag. Retrieving the video camera, Cindy positioned the camera on the tripod near the bed stand and turned it on.

"Hi," she said perkily into the camera. "I'm here in my bedroom with my best friend, Dana." She motioned to where Dana was lying on the bed. Dana sat up and waved. "We were just sitting around and talking about what had happened earlier at school. She looked over at Dana, and got a silent agreement from her with a nod. "And we decided that, really, there was no reason for us not to take the next step. I mean, when I promised my dad that . . . ." she continued to explain her reasoning for the camera audience, and then summarized, ". . . But in the end, I really don't think I could've stopped myself. And besides," she concluded, moving away from the camera and crawling over Dana's body, "I don't think you want to miss this." She turned her head sideways and smiled lasciviously at the camera.

"I know I don't want to miss this," Dana said, as Cindy crawled up onto the bed, eyeing her prey.

The two girls kissed again, even more passionately than before, then suddenly Cindy leaned back, so that she was seated upright, straddling Dana's hips again. And as she did, her crotch pressed into Dana's thighs, and Dana could tell that Cindy was already soaking wet with anticipation. With her side to the camera, Cindy undid the cinch on her bathrobe and eased the fabric over her shoulders, letting it fall to the bedspread and revealing her nakedness.

Dana smiled up at Cindy, drinking in her naked body. Dana had seen Cindy naked in the shower and in the locker room countless times before, but this was the first time that she was looking at her best friend as a sexual partner. "Gawd, you're so sexy. Come here and kiss me."

Cindy smiled appreciatively, accepting the compliment. After all, this was the first time that she was naked with a partner. "Nuh-uh," she said playfully. "You come up here."

Dana grinned at how naughty Cindy was being, and how much fun this was going to be. Raising herself up with her arms behind her back, they French kissed for the camera, before Dana began to move down her neck towards her virgin breasts. Cindy stiffened, and Dana hesitated until she relaxed again. Kissing a tender pink tip, Cindy's body jerked with pleasure. She was a bundle of nervous, excited, sexually explosive energy.

Dana smiled up at Cindy as she backed away to flick her tongue over and around Cindy's cute little nipples. "Does that feel good?" she cooed, reaching up to massage Cindy's breasts as she continued to excite her nipples with her expert tongue. Cindy didn't answer. She was already somewhere else. Her hand had slipped between her thighs and she was slowly massaging her pussy.

They kissed again, long and hard, interrupted only briefly as Cindy removed Dana's t-shirt over her head. Dana reached behind her back to undo her bra strap, but Cindy intervened, wanting to be the aggressor and undress her lover.

Casting aside Dana's bra, Cindy leaned into Dana, pushing her back onto the bed. Dana's chest rose and fell as Cindy worked her way down her chin, neck, and between her firm young breasts. Holding them in her hands, Cindy kissed and nibbled on her rock hard brown tips, trying to memorize how they felt on her tongue and in her mouth. But she was eager to go the next step. Moving down Dana's flat stomach, she stuck her tongue into Dana's navel, and kissed her delicate "innie" belly button, before moving south.

Cindy spread Dana's legs and kneeled down between them, kissing her mound over her tiny drawstring cotton shorts. Looking up at Dana, it was clear from her expression that she approved of the seduction. Cindy smiled up at her then raised up on her knees, using her hands to rub Dana's pussy through her shorts. Dana closed her eyes as though she was enjoying it, and Cindy could almost swear that she could feel Dana's damp warm pussy through the cotton fabric.

Without another word, Dana raised her hips and Cindy quickly got the message. Pulling on the drawstring and slipping her fingers into the waistband, Cindy pulled down on Dana's cotton shorts, exposing Dana's naked body. At first, Cindy was taken aback by the fact that Dana wasn't wearing any panties, but then she understood why she could so easily feel Dana through her shorts.

Like Cindy's, Dana's pussy was neatly shaved so that only a small triangle of pubic hair was left about an inch above her clit. As Dana kicked off her shorts and spread her legs, Cindy could distinctly smell the sweet musky aroma Dana's arousal. Positioning herself between Dana's legs, Cindy ran her hands up Dana's smooth calves and thighs. Dana was already reacting positively. Her eyes were closed and her hands reached down to cover Cindy's as they neared her crotch. Knowing that she was Cindy's very first lover was intensely erotic.

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers