The Prom Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

Her eyes still closed, Dana felt Cindy's presence as she lay down on her stomach between Dana's outstretched legs. Cindy's gentle kisses on her thighs and around her pelvic area had her silently yearning for more. She knew she had to be patient, but the growing eroticism soon had her pussy dripping with anticipation.

"Oh my gawd, Dana," Cindy said, a little embarrassed, "you're already leaking." Without saying another word, Cindy bent her head down and kissed Dana's cunt lips experimentally. She was intrigued by how soft, damp, and warm her pussy was. She repeated the kiss, this time a little lower, and discovered that Dana was even warmer and wetter, the lower she went. Eyeing Dana's reaction, Cindy let her tongue slip out and dabbed it at a sticky ball of dew clinging between Dana's lower lips.

Dana breathed in deeply and began massaging her full, perky breasts and flat stomach. Suddenly, the camera began to shake wildly as someone unscrewed the bolt holding it to the tripod. The two girls looked over in horror at the prospect of having been caught together in such a compromising position. But their surprised expressions were soon replaced by friendly, easy smiles.

As Cindy moved her long hair out of the way, tossing it over her shoulder, the camera walked in for a close-up of Cindy's tongue jutting out and slipping in between Dana's thin cunt lips, starting at the base and then sweeping upward towards her clit.

Cindy flashed a bright smile into the camera lens, showing off the sticky viscous fluid on her tongue, before drawing it back into her mouth. She swallowed dramatically for the camera and flashed her eyebrows, before giving the camera an air kiss. She smiled wryly, then buried her face back between Dana's thighs. This time, all the camera could capture was the side of Cindy's face, as she ate hungrily at Dana's "Y".

The camera backed out and the full length of Dana's naked, writing body came into view. Her hands were roughly squeezing her own breasts as her back arched and fell over and over, unable to do anything else to control the timing of her orgasm. "Stick your fingers in my pussy," she urged, reaching down and placing her hand over one of Cindy's and drawing it to her cunt.

Cindy quickly obeyed, dazzling at the novelty of the idea, and wondering why she hadn't thought of it herself. Sucking two fingers into her mouth in order to wet them, she positioned them at the small opening of Dana's pink pussy before pushing them inside. It felt wonderful to be inside her best friend. Dana threw her head back as her tight pussy clamped down around Cindy's invading fingers. "Oh gawd, yes," she panted, replacing her hand over Cindy's, holding it steady as she ground her hips against it.

Cindy was amazed at how tight and wet Dana was. Her Bartholin fluid oozed out from around her fingers, coating Cindy's palm as she dug her fingers deeper, turning her palm upward so she could use her fingertips to stimulate Dana's g-spot. Dana threw her arms up above her head, trying hard not to twist her body out of position.

Cindy lowered her head and began flicking the tip of her tongue over Dana's already throbbing clit. Dana's hands reached down and pulled Cindy's face hard into her pussy. She groaned and twisted wildly and Cindy had to clamp down on Dana's pussy with her mouth, sucking hard on her clit, just to keep up the contact.

"Oh gawd, Cindy, I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me cum!" she yelled, trying to roll over onto her side in a defensive fetal position. But Cindy pushed her back over and continued driving her fingers in and out of Dana's slippery pussy as she bit down on Dana's clit with her lips.

"AAAHHH!" Dana screamed, arching her back off the bed. In the next instant, she was totally silent, except for her struggling breath sounds, as every muscle in her body contracted, before exploding in a massive orgasm.

"Oh, Fuck!" she yelled, collapsing on the bed sheet. "You can eat me out, anytime!" She spread her legs wide, trying to calm herself down. But Cindy took it as an invitation to press forward. She gently kissed her way down Dana's inner thigh and began nuzzling her nose and mouth in between Dana's sticky, overworked cunt lips. She lovingly kissed the area around Dana's wet box, reveling in how strong Dana's scent was now, and knowing that she had been a good enough lover to give her best friend an orgasm. -- There's no faking this! -- She slipped her fingers back into Dana's box, moving them slowly in and out, loving how soft, wet, and sticky Dana felt inside. Her pussy was definitely loser than when they had first started. She loved knowing this about another person.

But Dana had had enough for now, and sat up, pulling Cindy's face up by the chin to share another sensual French kiss. Cindy withdrew her fingers and wrapped her arms around Dana's neck and back, kissing her passionately.

"Your turn," Dana said, spinning Cindy around so that she was seated with her back to Dana at the edge of the bed. The camera man moved in front of the young couple as Dana reached around her back and groped Cindy's firm breasts, cupping them softly in her palms and playing with her hard nipples.

Cindy blushed demurely when Dana chewed on her long neck and earlobe, running her hands down Cindy's flat stomach towards her eager pussy. "No..." she admonished Dana softly, "I can't." She brushed Dana's hands to the side and stood, turning around to face her.

"Why not?" Dana pouted, taking her by the hands. "Come on, let me love you." Dana spread Cindy's arms wide, forcing her to step closer. Cindy giggled as Dana kissed her soft stomach. She had to admit that it felt good, but she was trying hard not to give in.

"Okay, alright. That's enough," Cindy admonished. "Let's not get carried away."

"Alright, I'm sorry," Dana apologized. "But how about this. Can I at least hold you when you get yourself off?"

Cindy looked at her skeptically. She wondered whether Dana was just trying to get her all worked up and horny, hoping that she would lower her guard, and then spread her out on the bed. "You promise not to try anything funny?"

"I promise. On my honor," Dana boasted, holding up three fingers like a girl scout.

"Yeah, right. You're no girl scout," Cindy mocked, but nevertheless turned around again and slipped back between Dana's legs.

"This is my best friend, Dana," Cindy announced for the camera. Dana waved enthusiastically at the camera from behind Cindy's back. "We've now, officially, done everything together."

"Well, not everything, you prude," Dana mocked.

"Prude!?" Cindy protested. "Didn't you just cum in my mouth? Do you want me to roll back the tape? Prude, my ass!" The girls enjoyed a laugh and a quick peck together before Cindy continued on. She glanced at her computer screen which was still open to her active bid page.

"Well, I'm pleased to announce that the bidding is finally making some progress. But we need to do a little better, guys. The prom is just around the corner, and we're still about $20,000 short of the goal, ("Holy Shit, we are?" Dana chimed in the background) so this is probably going to be my last video. It's been a lot of fun, as you can tell, but unless someone steps up to the plate, it looks like I'm going to have to make other arrangements for my birthday." She snuggled closely in Dana's arms, who held her tightly, reassuringly.

"I don't mind," Dana sang, kissing Cindy's neck.

"I'll continue to update the website, in case any of you have any more questions, or if any of you have any bright ideas of how we can come up with the money. What do you want?"

Dana was patting her stomach, trying to get her attention. She leaned closer to Cindy's ear and whispered. "How about if we go to the prom together?" she asked.

"How is that going to work. What are you going to do, come up with the money all by yourself?" Cindy whispered back, but loud enough for the camera to overhear.

"No, stupid," Dana encouraged, looking nervously at the camera before turning her attention back to Cindy. "Not just us. I mean, what if I go with you and your date? Nobody says we can't go as a threesome."

"Really?" Cindy asked, flabbergasted. "Are you sure? I thought you were going with Steve? What's he gonna do?"

"Oh, don't worry about him," Dana said. "He's good looking and he has a big dick. He'll get someone to replace me."

"Especially now," Cindy joked. "But I can't let you to do that. You two have been going out since sophomore year. You already bought your bids together. I don't wanna be responsible for breaking you guys up."

"You won't have to," said an emboldened voice off-screen. "I'll go with Dana."

Dana and Cindy spun their heads around and stared at someone just above the camera lens.

"Who, you?!" Dana asked incredulously.

"Are you sure?!" Cindy asked, with an expression on her face even more shocked than Dana's.

There was a big sigh from behind the camera. "Yeah, I'm sure. You gotta go with Steve, and I don't have a date. Mom probably would've made me go with her, anyway," she added dryly.

Cindy and Dana looked at each other, trying to suppress an outburst of uncontrollable laughter, as if they had just heard the most unbelievable, but true, story that they couldn't even have imagined. "Here, take this." The image on the screen jostled and jumbled as the camera was held out to Dana, who had already started to laugh out loud. But she stood up and took the camera. It shook up and down as Dana tried to calm herself down.

A girl who looked remarkably similar to Cindy, but who was wearing her blonde hair short, and who was dressed modestly in comfortable fitting denim jeans and white t-shirt, passed in front of the camera, and sat down next to Cindy on the bed.

"Hi, I'm Sara," the girl said, looking straight into the camera with a somewhat serious expression. Cindy was looking at her from the side, still wearing a look of disbelief on her face. "As you can see, I'm Cindy's twin sister. Older sister, actually. I was born ten minutes before she was. I've been the one operating the camera for Cindy. I made her promise not to tell anyone about me, because I didn't really want anything to do with this whole thing. I was already getting people on the street mistaking me for her. Mostly bad guys with bad manners.

"But, since Stevie is a good friend of mine, and I know how much he's been looking forward to going to the prom with Dana, and it looks like the only way for both things to happen is if I join my sister and her prince charming."

"That's very generous of you, Sara," said Dana, "but, do you really think you're . . . ready . . . for this kinda thing?"

"Yeah, Sara," said Cindy, "it's nice that you want to help, and all, and you were a real good sport to operate the video camera, but this is more than just taking pictures, y'know?"

"Dana," Sara responded with a deadpan expression. "Is the camera still on?"

"Yeah, I think so," Dana said, looking through the viewfinder, confirming that the red recording light was still on. She aimed the camera lens at Cindy's reserved, straight "A", sister.

"Good. Watch this," she challenged, staring straight into the camera. A split second later, Sara suddenly turned to face her sister and, grabbing hold of her face with both hands, kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Oh shit!" Dana yelled from behind the camera. Cindy tried to break loose, but Sara was holding her sister's face tightly against her own. The kiss was so hot, so passionate, that before Cindy knew what she was doing, she was kissing her back. Dana zoomed the camera in for a tight shot as Sara brought her hand down to caress the side of Cindy's neck and shoulder. Cindy responded in kind, and ran her left hand around Sara's back, slowly moving it down towards her ass. But as soon as she reached it, Sara broke off the kiss and turned back to look at the camera.

"We need a date for the prom. Won't you help us?" In the background, as Sara blew an air kiss to the camera, the camera captured Cindy leaning back on her hands, eyes clouded over, and visibly breathing hard, moments before the video image faded to black.

"Holy shit!" Dana yelled, putting the camera down by her side, still strapped to the palm of her hand. "Are you serious?" she asked, as Cindy wiped her bottom lip of their shared saliva.

But without answering, Sara just looked between the two of them, then strolled out of the room.

End of Part III.

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers