The Prom Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

"Oh shit!" she swore, mustering her remaining strength to try and stand upright so she didn't choke off Mrs. C.'s oxygen. Mrs. C. withdrew from between Dana's legs and pulled her finger from her warm ass. She kissed Dana's asscheek, making her giggle, as she proceeded to remove her panties from around her ankles. Dana took her panties from Mrs. C.'s hand and rubbed them between her legs, sopping up her fresh river of cunt juice, before handing them back to Mrs. C.

Dana pulled Mrs. C. up by the forearm and kissed her passionately, maneuvering her around and pushing her back up against the countertop. Mrs. C. laughed and giggled, enjoying it as Dana bent her neck to lick and suck on her nipples again, before reaching her arms out behind her back and pulling herself up onto the kitchen counter. Sitting on the edge of the countertop, she spread her legs apart and Dana quickly moved into position between them. Dana stooped down and began kissing Mrs. C.'s inner thighs, slowly working her way to her pussy. Dana was pleased to find that Mrs. C. still kept herself neatly shaved. She spread Mrs. C.'s cunt lips with her fingers and dove right in, licking and sucking on her pink flaps before moving on to her clit.

Mrs. C. cooed and moaned as Dana kept lashing her soft wet tongue up against her pink hole and clit. "Ohh..gawwdd..." she groaned, leaning forward so she could watch Dana busying herself in between her spread legs.

"Stick your finger in my pussy," she ordered. Dana did as she was told, and slipped her middle finger inside Mrs. C.'s pussy. She was sticky and wet and Dana's finger sank inside easily. She withdrew her finger and quickly added another, flopping her palm over so that her fingers pressed against the back of her mound as she continued licking Mrs. C.'s clit.

When Dana raised her head, catching a quick breather, Mrs. C. reached between her legs and grabbed hold of Dana's slender wrist, using it to pump Dana's fingers in and out of her hungry pussy. Dana quickly got the idea and stood up, flopping her hand over again, her finger still inside Mrs. C.'s cunt. Dana added another finger and began digging them deeply inside Mrs. C's pussy as she leaned over her reclining body to lick and suck on her nipples.

"Oh gawwdd..." she moaned, tossing her head back. "Fuck me harder...deeper..."

"Oh yeah...!" she cooed, as Dana sank her fingers in all the way to her knuckles. "Your fingers feel so fucking good inside my fucking pussy!" Dana was briefly taken aback at Mrs. C.'s language. She had never heard her swear before. -- Of course, I never had my fingers inside her pussy before, either, she reasoned.

"Harder. Fuck me harder," Mrs. C. ordered, interrupting Dana's wandering mind. Mrs. C. was thrusting hard against Dana's three fingers buried all the way inside her bare snatch. She was bucking so hard that her cunt juice was leaking out of her pussy and dripping onto the kitchen counter.

Without thinking, Dana slipped her pinkie inside Mrs. C.'s cunt. Mrs. C. groaned and arched the small of her back off of the countertop as Dana's fingers sank deeper and deeper inside of her pussy with each sawing motion. Mrs. C. kept thrusting back onto her hand, and soon, even Dana's knuckles had begun to disappear inside her with each forward press.

Suddenly, Mrs. C. stopped thrusting. "Give it to me, Dana," Mrs. C. said panting. She spread her legs wide again along the edge of the countertop and rising up so that she could look at Dana's hand buried between her legs. "Stop teasing me..."

Dana paused and looked up at Mrs. C. It didn't take long for her to figure out what she was talking about.

"You know you want to, and you know I want you to, so hurry up and do it."

Dana continued sawing her hand slowly in and out of Mrs. C.'s pussy. She definitely wanted to stick her fist all the way inside, but for some reason, she wanted to prolong her lover's desire.

"What do you want, baby?" Dana purred, bending her head down to flick the tip of her tongue over Mrs. C.'s clit, making her groan in agony.

"Give it to me, Dana...I want you inside me..."

Dana looked up her and smiled sweetly, before returning to plant light little kisses on her clit. "Tell me what you like, baby..."

Mrs. C. reached down and grabbed Dana's wrist, trying to force her hand inside, but Dana calmly resisted, still licking and suckling on her clit.

"Oh gawd, Dana. What is it that you want? Do you want to hear me say it? Do you want me to beg? Okay, I'll beg. Put your hand inside my pussy, Dana...Fill my pussy with your hand...I'm begging you, Dana, fuck me with your fist...Fuck me with your fucking Fist!"

Dana smiled. "Now, was that so hard?" she purred, moving to kiss Mrs. C. on her inner thigh. "I knew I could make you beg." And as she spoke, Dana cradled her thumb into her palm as she pushed her slim hand forward, over her knuckles, and then slowly, over her thumb knuckle, where her hand was at it's widest. Mrs. C.'s gasped and struggled for breath, closing her eyes and trying to will her pussy to relax and grow wider. It had been a long time since she had tried anything like this, but it was worth it. Dana's hand pushed deeper inside of her wet pussy, filling and stretching her pink tunnel as her cunt lips closed around her wrist. Dana couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had heard rumors about this sort of thing, but had never thought she'd find anyone willing to take part in it. Her entire hand was inside Mrs. C.'s wet pussy. But even that wasn't enough. Mrs. C. slowly started to buck against her hand. Then, grabbing Dana by the forearm, Mrs. C. began to pump Dana's hand forward and back, trying to get off on it. But Dana's hand was already wedged in so tight, there was little room to maneuver. So Dana leaned forward and started tonguing Mrs. C.'s clit as she gently nudged her fist back and forth inside her pussy.

Mrs. C. moaned loudly. "Yeah, Dana! Fuck me with your fucking fist! Oh gawd, it feels so fucking good inside my fucking pussy!"

Upstairs, the twins heard their mother's cries of passion. Curious, they quietly sneaked downstairs, and following the distinct sounds of lovemaking, made their way towards the kitchen, standing just outside the doorway, out of sight. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Dana had their mother pinned naked on the kitchen counter with her hand all the way inside their mother's pussy. Their mother was moaning and groaning, thrusting her hips wildly back against Dana's hand while Dana's face was buried in her crotch, obviously tonguing her pussy and clit.

They looked at each other with shocked expressions, then turned back to watch as Dana sucked on her middle finger with her free hand, and then inserted it into their mother's ass. Mrs. C.'s screamed loudly. "Oh, fuck, yeah, Dana! Fuck my ass with your finger! It's been so fucking long, Dana! It feels so fucking good! Suck on my clit! Suck on my clit, Dana. I want to come for you! I want you to feel me cum on your fucking fist!"

Dana dipped her head between Mrs. C.'s thighs again, and as soon as she put her tongue back to work, Mrs. C. began to buck and shake wildly. The twins looked at each other. They couldn't believe their eyes. Dana was going to make their mother cum on her hand right there on the kitchen counter!

"Oh gawd, I'm going to cum....I'm going to fucking cum all over your fucking hand!"

Sara tugged on Cindy's shirt sleeve, beckoning her to leave with her before they were noticed. And as they turned to leave, silently creeping back up the staircase, they heard their mother scream out, "Oh gawd! I'm fucking cumming! I'm fucking cumming on your fucking hand!" They had never heard their mother talk that way and were kind of grossed out about the whole thing. What the fuck was Dana doing with her hand inside their mother's pussy?

Once upstairs, the two girls raced into Cindy's bedroom and flopped down on her bed, giggling and laughing. They couldn't stop. The more they thought about what they had seen, and tried to talk about it, the harder they laughed.

"Did you see that!?"

"I know! I saw it! But I still don't believe it!"

"What the fuck were they doing?!"

"I don't know! Have you ever done anything like that?!" Sara asked.

"Of course not! What kind of girl do you think I am?!" Cindy objected, laughing even harder. "Okay, don't answer that!"

The two girls started laughing even harder. "How the fuck did she even get it in there?!" Sara asked, holding out her hand and spreading her fingers apart, then bringing them together like a spearhead.

"I dunno!" Cindy joked, copying Sara, holding out her bundled fingers in the air, then bringing them down to her abdomen, trying to imagine how it fit inside that space. "That's impossible!" she concluded. "There's no fucking way..."

"No, it's not..." said a voice from the open doorway.

The twins twirled around nervously and saw that Dana was standing there looking at them with tussled hair and a wide grin on her face. The three girls took a beat, then began to scream and squeal loudly at the same time. Dana closed the door so Mrs. C. couldn't hear them, then flopped down on the bed between the twins, screaming some more.

"I don't fucking believe you!" Cindy said, slapping Dana playfully on the shoulder. "What the fuck were you doing down there!?"

"Fucking your mom," Dana said, trying to keep a straight face, but quickly erupting the group in a fit of laughter once more.

"How did that happen?" Sara asked incredulously, still trying to reason through what had happened.

"I don't really know," Dana said, truthfully. "It just sort of happened. One minute, I was knocking at the door, then she took me into the kitchen and gave me some words of advice to pass onto you two, then the next thing I know, we're kissing, she's stripping me naked, then her finger's up my ass and her mouth is on my pussy, and then one thing led to another, and soon, I'm standing there with my fist up her pussy! Now I know where you two get it from!"

"What!?" the twins protested. "Us?! You're the one making a hand puppet out of my mom!" The girls erupted into laughter once more, rolling around on the bed.

"Look at you!" Cindy said, sitting up and lifting Dana's skirt, having noticed something. "I don't believe it. You let my mom keep your underwear?!"

The girls squealed some more. "I couldn't help it!" Dana protested. "Your mom is really hot, and she's really, really good!"

"Eeewwww!" the twins screamed in unison.

"In fact, I wouldn't mind doing her again," Dana added, mostly for comic effect.

"Eeewwww!" the twins protested even louder.

"No, you should really try it! It's fucking incredible!"

"What?!" Sara objected. "You want us to fuck our . . . "

"No! stupid," Dana said. "I mean you should try that fisting thing. It's the wildest thing I've ever done."

"Did she do it on you?" Cindy asked, eyeing Dana's bare pussy to see if she could tell just by looking at it.

"No," Dana admitted, "No one's ever done that to me, yet..." she said, raising up and leaning towards Cindy suggestively.

"Oh my gawd," Sara groaned, "I don't believe you two." She rolled off the bed as Cindy and Dana began to kiss. Sara could tell that Cindy wasn't expecting it, but she couldn't refuse her, either. Soon, Cindy was kissing Dana back. Heavier and heavier.

"Wait," Dana interrupted, pulling away. Sara could see that Cindy's eyes had been closed, and her mouth open. Her lips were wet with saliva and her tongue was suspended midway in the air. Sara had never seen anything so sexy before. She began to feel the familiar stirrings deep inside her making their way to the surface. She wanted to race in and pick up where Dana had left off, but she knew that her sister would freak out.

"Sara," Dana repeated, a little louder, breaking the spell that she was under. "Sara, get the camera..." Sara nodded and started to step away, when Dana added, "...and set up the tripod."

Sara turned and looked over her shoulder at Dana, then at Cindy. Sara knew that Dana was suggesting that she join them on the bed. Cindy had a strange look on her face, like she had just eaten something sour.

"Don't worry," Dana consoled them. "It's not about you two, this is all about me!" she said, only half-joking. "I've never had twins before. Well, not at the same time."

Sara stepped to the side of the bed and maneuvered the video camera and tripod into position at the bottom third of the bed, aiming it down at the bed and adjusting the zoom wider so that most of the bed fit inside the frame. As she did, Dana and Cindy smiled and waved at the camera, then they began kissing heavily. Sara couldn't help but wonder if this was going to be her chance to be with her sister. She knew she had to play it just right. She wasn't worried about the camera because she knew that if it happened, it was going to be a private video, just between the three girls.

Dana had been pushing up against Cindy with such force while they kissed, that Cindy had finally been pushed onto her back with Dana kneeling on top of her. Sara stood there watching as Dana took off her top and then helped Cindy go topless as well. Dana leaned back down over Cindy and kissed her on her soft, moist lips, before moving down to suckle on her breasts. Sara imagined that it was her straddling her twin sister, twisting her hard nipples between her fingers and sucking them into her mouth. She watched as Cindy closed her eyes and arched her back, pushing against Dana's hand which had slipped underneath her white tennis skirt, caressing her pussy through her panties. Sara wished she was the one giving her sister such pleasure.

Cindy put a finger underneath Dana's chin, leading her into another long sensual kiss. As she watched, Sara's tongue curled and flicked inside her own mouth, instinctively matching the motions of the two girls lying on the bed.

Cindy turned her head and began kissing Dana underneath her chin, drawing her way down her neck. Dana obliged, crawling forward, so that Cindy was now facing Dana's firm breasts, dangling down above her. Cindy took them in her hands and mouth, licking and squeezing them like the juicy oranges they resembled.

After a short while, Cindy moved her hand down between their bodies, and groped Dana's pussy. She was surprised at first when she felt skin-on-skin contact, then remembered that Dana had just surrendered her "trophy" panties to her mother. Dana's eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensation of Cindy rubbing her naked pussy beneath her skirt while she continued sucking on her tits.

"Mmm, baby," Dana moaned softly, flicking her head up and throwing her long hair onto her back. As she did, she caught sight of Sara, still standing behind the video camera at the side of Cindy's bed.

"Hey, Sara," Dana sang suggestively, motioning for her to come closer with a curled finger. 'You like kinda lonely standing over there all by yourself. Why don't you come a little closer."

Even though Sara was bursting at the seams to join in, she played it cool, shaking her head from side-to-side.

"Aww, c'mon, Sara," Dana urged, holding out her hand. "Cindy, you don't mind if Sara joins us, do you?" Cindy looked up reproachfully, switching her attention between Dana and her sister. She wanted to object, but she knew that Dana really wanted to make love to them both in a threesome, and she didn't want to come off as a prude on camera. But still, she couldn't bring herself to say it was alright, so she shook her head instead.

"Thanks, baby," Dana purred, leaning down to kiss her. "See, it's okay," she said to Sara. "We'll be gentle, won't we?" she mocked, leaning down to kiss Cindy again. Cindy kissed her back hard, feeling a little jealous and protective of her relationship with Dana. Feeling up Steven around campus together was one thing, but this was something else.

"Mmm...this is gonna be fun!" she said, looking down at Cindy, who just rolled her eyes in response. But it was a good tension reliever. Cindy could never stay mad at her. "C'mon, Sara," she motioned again, "I'll be good, I promise." Dana held up three fingers in a girl scout salute. Then, realizing what it reminded her of, she slowly let her pinkie pop up, then her thumb, so that she was holding up all five fingers. She laughed.

"Okay, you don't have to, if you don't want to, but I just thought that you were as liberated as your sister, but I guess not."

With that, Sara's sense of competitiveness was ignited, and she stepped forward slowly, tentatively, but as soon as she was in arm's reach, Dana grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward, raising up on her knees to kiss her on the mouth. Sara pretended to struggle, but then allowed herself to give in, presumably overcome by temptation.

This time it was Cindy's turn to watch. It was like seeing herself kissing Dana. She had to admit that it looked pretty hot. As they kissed, Dana's hands circled Sara's narrow hips and met up in back. Quickly undoing her clasp and grabbing hold of her zipper, Dana pulled down on the zipper in the back of her matching white tennis skirt.

"Ooops!" she feigned, hooking her thumbs underneath the loosened waistband and helping Sara out of her skirt. "Take off your shirt, too," she said, "otherwise it just looks silly." Dana leaned down and returned to kissing Cindy, moving forward again so that Cindy could suck on her tits. "Leave your bra and panties on so I can tell you apart," she joked, reaching out and taking hold of one of Sara's hands, placing it on her breast. Lying on her back, Cindy watched as Sara's hand slowly began caressing Dana's boob, while she continued suckling on the other.

After a little while, Dana turned her body around so that she was on all fours above Cindy, but this time in a 69 position. "Help your sister take off my skirt," she purred. The twins did as they were told. They were a little nervous and allowed themselves to be bossed around. After all, this was the first real "threesome" for both of them, beyond getting Steven hard in public and beyond the brief sampling earlier, which Cindy still wasn't sure about what had actually happened.

"Mmm..." Dana purred, as the two pairs of hands wandered over her legs and ass, stroking and caressing her willing flesh. Dana spread her knees wider and settled down, so her pussy was hovering just above Cindy's mouth. Dana jumped and squealed as Cindy began her oral attack. Sara stood there, not sure what to do, just looking at Cindy staring back at her while she buried her tongue between Dana's cunt lips.

"Sara," Dana called. "Come over here." Thankful for something to do, even if she didn't know what yet, Sara walked over to Dana's other end. "Come here," Dana repeated, rising up and holding out her hands, pulling Sara close to her as they kissed. Mmm...twins! her mind reeled with possibilities.

After a minute or two of this, Dana led Sara around the edge of the bed so that she stood at the foot of the bed, facing her. Dana bent back down, kissing Cindy's thighs and her pantied crotch. She smiled, seeing that Cindy was wearing the pink pair of "Happiness is" panties that Cindy had taken off of her in the girl's bathroom during study period the other day. She raised her head and looked at Sara. "Help me take off her panties," she said softly.

When Sara didn't move, Dana struggled to keep her balance while she fumbled with Cindy's waistband. Cindy raised her hips, trying to accommodate her, but Dana could only work them off so far. "Sara, please, I can't do it by myself," she implored.

Sara relented and stooped over, taking her twin sister's panties in her hands and pulling them down her thighs, legs, then over her feet, watching the fabric drag across Cindy's skin, and staring at how damp the crotch was. She could smell her sister's sex.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers