The Prom Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

"Oh shit!" Dana gasped, as Cindy continued nibbling on her already over stimulated clit. Seeking a release from the intense sensations, she shoved her fingers even deeper down Sara's soft pink channel. Sara grunted and threw her long hair back, her mouth gaping wide open.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me," Sara encouraged. Dana quickly obliged, pulling her three fingers backwards, then pushing them back inside again, repeating the process with increasing speed as Sara's tight cunt muscles gradually loosened under the assault.

"Oh gawd, fuck!" Sara panted, eyes closed, enjoying the furious three finger bang she was getting from her sister's best friend. Her pussy was already full and she couldn't imagine how Dana managed to get an entire fist inside her.

Just then, Dana groaned loudly. Dana's fingers stilled themselves in Sara's pussy as Dana lay flat on her back, trying to catch her breath and regain some sort of control over her own body. Sara seized the chance and swung her leg back, smiling at Dana who was laying there on Cindy's bed, panting heavily. Turning around and swinging her leg back over Dana's face, Sara repositioned her pussy over Dana's mouth, but when she looked up, Sara saw that Cindy's deep blue eyes were staring up at her from between Dana's thighs. Their eyes met and Sara decided to take a chance. Wetting her lips, she leaned forward, opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She was gratified to see that just before her eyelids closed Cindy had starting moving up to meet her. They had kissed several times before, of course, but never in a situation like this, where they were both naked and fucking the same girl, and where Sara knew that Cindy thought her little sister had made her cum with her fingers.

Their lips touched and in the same magic instant, they both knew that this time was different. Not only were they comfortable kissing each other, but for the first time, they both wanted more. In the past, Cindy had sometimes thought she had felt a hint of wanting something more on her sister's lips, but she could never be sure. But this time, they both felt it. Cindy was confused and a little scared, and tried to pull back, but Sara pursued her lips and in the next instant, they were French kissing with fully involved open mouths and tongues.

It wasn't long until Dana began to feel neglected. Impatient, she began thrusting her hips back and forth, trying to draw the attention back to herself. Interrupted, Cindy and Sara pulled back from each other's soft lips. As they opened their eyes, they smiled at each other, both of them realizing at that instant that they had just shared the most erotic experience of their young lives. Sara bit down on her lower lip, wondering where such a kiss would take them.

"Shall we finish her off?" Cindy asked, without taking her eyes off of her sister.

"Yeah, I think we should," Sara answered, knowing that they had to get rid of Dana before they could be alone together.

Still looking into each others' eyes, the two sisters bent their heads down between Dana's splayed legs and began tonguing her clit. "Ohh gawwwd..." Dana murmured, as both tongues battled for control of her pussy. She had never felt anything like it before. Twins! Sucking my pussy!

As Cindy kept pumping her fist deep inside Dana's stomach, the two sisters kissed again, trapping Dana's clit between their open mouths and pressed tongues. "I want to make you cum," Sara confessed, whispering to her sister between hungry kisses.

"Yeah?" Cindy answered softly, holding onto the back of Sara's head as they French kissed some more.

"Oh gawd, yes!" Dana yelled, thinking that the sisters were still focused on her pleasure and were talking to her. Sisters! Twin sisters! "Make me cum, baby, Make me cum! I'm so fucking close!"

In that instant, Dana snuck her middle finger inside Sara's tight ass, driving it in deeply to the second joint. "Oh, fuck!" Sara cried out, raising up instinctively and throwing her hair onto her back. Her legs bent straight up at the knees and her toes pointed out at an angle as Dana's mouth attacked her dripping wet pussy, setting her off.

Sara leaned forward again and nudged Cindy's mouth out of the way as she took Dana's clit between her lips and began sucking hard on her tiny rose bud. Sliding her finger inside Dana's tight ass, Dana screamed out loudly as the two sisters brought her to orgasm.

Content and finally satiated, Dana collapsed lifelessly onto the bed -- Twins! -- as Cindy carefully withdrew her hand from her best friend's pussy. It was sticky, wet, and gross, now that the sexual excitement had started to wear off. Sara was just about to lean in to kiss Cindy again, when there was a gentle knocking on the closed door.

"Cindy? Sara? Dana?" It was their mom. "You girls better finish up in there and get ready if we're going shopping for your prom dresses. Dana, you can come with us, if you want."

"Yes, mom!" called Cindy. "Thanks, Mrs. C!" joined Dana. Afterward, all three girls looked at each other, and began giggling uncontrollably.

"Let's go check the site!" Sara suggested, eager and excited at the prospect of going out on a three-way "date" with her sister, the whole point of which was for them to lose their virginity to the same boy.

The three girls jumped into action and swarmed the computer. Cindy logged in (the site was password protected so her mother couldn't get into the administrator areas of her website and bring it down) and pulled up the screen. The three girls screamed wildly in unison. They had really done it. The prom was a go.

End of Part V.

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers