The Prom Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

I stood up, we held each other and kissed, and I backed up so that I could sit on the bed, which led him to kneel in front of me. I spread my legs wide so he could get a good look at me. I used both hands to spread my pussy lips. "Just lick in there, Chad." He did. I moaned a little, it really felt good. "Yes, just like that," I told him. He kept licking. I used one finger to rub my clit. "Lick up a little now, Chad, where my finger is." He did. It felt perfect. I got hotter and hotter. I know I had to be getting wetter and wetter. "Use your lips to pull on it, suck on it. Slide a couple fingers up into me." He did. Wow, I was feeling wilder and wilder. "Move your fingers in and out." He did. I could feel it rising in me. "I'm cumming," I almost screamed. He just kept working on me and I kept on cumming.

I hadn't realized that I had both hands on his head, pushing him into me. I let go of him and lay back, exhausted. "That's it, Chad," I said. "You were absolutely terrific. I've never felt like that before." I slid back on the bed. "Come up here." We're both naked and he's next to me. We're holding each other and kissing. I can feel his cock against me. It's totally hard. I sort of rolled onto my back, pulling him up onto me. I spread my legs so he fit in between. "Fuck me, Chad," I said out loud. I never expected to say anything like that. I reached down and held his cock and helped get it aimed into me. He didn't need any more instruction. He pushed and moved into me. I could feel him spreading me, forcing his way through. It was great.

Once we were done, I said what I felt. "We have to do this a lot. Can we come back here tomorrow? Do your parents leave early enough we could do this again tomorrow morning before school?" Well, I came back after school for the rest of the week. Over the weekend I had to settle for Max, although he told Racquel and me that he was going to be leaving and was sorry to go. The next week I started again with Chad. I wondered if we couldn't do something in the morning somehow. Was there a room at school empty, even just for ten minutes or so before school started so we could get a quick fuck in?

Chad said that Mr. Wellin always arrived just barely in time for class. So, we could probably use his classroom. The very next morning I got to school almost a half hour early. Chad was already there. We went through the empty halls to Mr. Wellin's room. Nobody there. I had my panties in my purse. So all I had to do was lift my skirt and I was available. We didn't have much time, so we kissed and he felt my pussy and I got his cock out and moved my hand on it a while. Then I turned and leaned against a desk. He lifted my skirt up onto my back and aimed his cock into me from behind and started pumping into me. It really felt good. But, I had to admit to myself, it isn't the same. No foreplay hardly. No naked bodies. Just show up and fuck like some slut. Then, to make it worse, Chad lasted about two minutes. Just as I was starting to get into it and shove back, he came in me and was done.

"We better get to class," he said.

"Yeah, we need to," I replied, still leaning on the desk, wishing he could keep on fucking me for another ten minutes. "Go ahead, Chad. I need to clean up a little." He actually did. I think he was sort of scared of doing it here.

Then I heard a voice behind me. "Didn't get enough, did you Tonya?" And then I heard some steps and then I felt something against my butt. A finger? No, it was a cock. Some guy is there with a cock. I already felt like a slut. And I really did want some more. I reached down through my legs and felt around and found that cock and got it aimed into me. Soon, whoever it was, was pounding into me. Hard, Fast. It was great. I could feel it building up inside me and pretty soon I had an orgasm. I was moaning and gasping and could feel a lot of fluid coming from me and then the cock in me shot off. I could feel the sperm filling me. The cock pulled out. I straightened up and turned. It was Mr. Wellin! The history teacher had just fucked me. What do I do? It's happened. I can't change that. I could feel Chad's and his sperm starting down my leg.

"Do you have any Kleenex or paper towels?"

He went back into his office, where I guess he had been as he watched Chad and me, and came back with a box of Kleenex. I wiped myself, then put one up against me like a Kotex or something, got my panties and stepped into them and pulled them up. He just stood there and watched me.

"We'll have to do this again," he said.

I don't know why I felt like I did. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want to fuck him again. Everything about this had been wrong and I felt bad about myself. A slut. I then used a term I had never used before. "If you want to eat me sometime, I'll let you. But I'm not going to fuck you again."

He grinned. "I'll take you up on that. I bet you taste delicious." I could hear people in the hall. I just turned and left the room. I hated myself. I went into the Girls' room and cleaned up before class.

Anyway, Chad and I had a lot of sex for several months. After school, at his house. Never in the morning again. I never told him about Mr. Wellin. Then we got a new roomer at home. Max had been gone for over a month. Mom told us she'd found a new tenant. I guess he moved in when I wasn't there and I saw him for the first time at breakfast one morning. I recognized him, Mr. Cochran, who taught at my high school. He recognized me. That evening, Racquel was telling me how hot he was and how great it was going to be to have sex with him. He did look good, maybe 25 or so, built well, nice looking. I told her that he taught at my school. She couldn't see how that made any difference. As I thought about it, it probably didn't. So we just had to wait a couple nights until he was in his room and available. Then the time came.

I went into his room. He was sitting on the bed reading a book, with a shirt and pants on but bare feet.

"Hi, Mr. Cochran," I said.

"Hi Tonya, what's up?" he asked.

"I'm collecting the rent," I said and pulled my blouse up over my head.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"We're going to fuck. Maybe eat each other first, though." I dropped my skirt.

"We can't do that, Tonya." he put down his book and sat up. "I'm a teacher at your school. You're a beautiful girl with a fantastic body. I suspect every male that sees you has at least momentary thoughts of fucking you. But I can't. I'd be fired. maybe go to jail."

Racquel is listening and comes into the room. She's completely naked. By now, so am I. "Well, I'm not a student," she says, and goes right up to him and starts unbuttoning his shirt. "Stand up," she says, like she's giving an order. "Get his belt and pants, Tonya."

Between us we get his clothes off. Racquel grabs his cock, "Very nice," she says. She pushes him backwards onto the bed, climbs up on top of him and sets her bottom on his face while she grabs his cock. He's a pushover, starts licking her right away. We learned later that he was just divorced so he probably was really ready for some sex. She takes his cock into her mouth. In no time, she lifts off and switches position and sits on his cock and starts riding him. "Okay, Tonya," she says. So I climb on him and sit my bottom on his face. He doesn't even complain, just starts working on me with his tongue. I look at Racquel and grin. She's riding his cock, I'm riding his face. Actually, he's very good.

"We collect the rent, too, George, on the nights my mother is out. She doesn't know it, but we do." I had learned his first name and decided I might as well start using it. Once he and Raquel finished and I had an orgasm from his tongue, we cuddled around him and felt him until he got hard again. Then we switched places. I sat on his cock and Racquel on his face. He lasted a long time. I had an orgasm well before he did. From then on, for months, Racquel and I did George as often as we could. A couple times a week, anyway. Usually both of us but sometimes just one or the other.

My relationship with my sister seems odd even to me. I'm not jealous of her at all. I mean, she has bigger boobs and bigger hips and might look sexier to some guys but I really like my figure better. I'm built like my Mom and that's pretty good, I think. Racquel will probably gain weight and sag as she ages. I should be like my Mom and still look good even when I'm old. Having Racquel there is sort of like being safer or something. I would never had sex with Max if she hadn't been there, too. And it's very arousing to watch someone else have sex. So I like to watch her and George. It helps turn me on. But I like it a lot on my own. I wouldn't want her there when I'm with Chad. I also realize that there is woman on woman sex but that's never been part of anything with Racquel and me. Neither of us are interested in that. I know I'm not. And for some reason, we don't compete for George, we just share. It's brought us even closer together, I think.

I loved all this sex. But at the same time, I knew it was less than it should be. I mean, it's just mechanical sex. Somehow I had to find someone to have both romance and sex with. I even talked to Chad after sex one afternoon and told him that I didn't love him. I never told him that I loved him. And I told him that he didn't love me. He never told me he loved me. We love the sex. We loved using each others' bodies. But we were just fuck buddies. It wasn't leading anywhere. So, if he ever found a girl he really liked, he could dump me and that would be o.k. Same thing, if I ever found a guy then I could dump him. I also made sure to tell him that I wasn't trying to end this. I still wanted to have sex with him. A lot. I just wanted us both to know that's all it was -- sex.

A couple nights later, both Mom and Racquel went out for the evening. So I go into George's room. "I heard about some guy that ate his girl friend for an hour or so," I said. "Could you do that?"

"I sure can try," he told me. He knelt on the floor with my legs on his shoulders as I sat on the bed. He really worked on me. He would get me aroused and then back off, get back down to licking my vagina, then move up to my clit and get me up again, then back off again.

I looked down at him and watched. "You like this, don't you?" I said as he kept licking and sucking on me.

"Yeah," he said, moving his face away for a second and sliding a couple fingers up into me. "I do. And you have a very edible pussy, Tonya. Clean and firm and tasty. I guess the question is, do you like this?"

"Yeah, I do, too," I tell him. I really do. "It's like you're actually doing something to make me feel good instead of just using me."

"Well, I am," he said, just before he got his tongue to my clit and started finger fucking me faster and faster until I hard a really good orgasm. "But now," he said, between sucking up all the juice I could put out, "I want to do something for me." He got between my legs and aimed his cock into me.

Well, that's fine with me. Maybe I can have another orgasm. "Aah, but this is for me, too," I answer, starting to shove my hips back at him as we banged together.

Later, as we felt each other and I worked up another hard on, he said he wanted to offer me advice. He said he knew it wouldn't be acceptable to suggest I stop fucking. He said that I was the best looking girl in the school. In the top one per cent of beautiful girls. I could use that beauty to help have a great life. He said I was starting to get a reputation as a slut.

I told him that wasn't true. Except for him, I was fucking only one guy.

He seemed surprised. He said he had heard something different and maybe he should just drop it but I insisted he tell me. So he said that Fred Wellin said that he had fucked me and that I was fucking everyone. So I told him that I had wanted a quickie before school started and my friend really didn't want to but agreed. Since it was empty, we tried Mr. Wellin's room. Doggy style, my guy came so quick that I was frustrated and just still leaning against a desk with my rear end bare. Wellin showed up, I guess he was there all along and watched us, and he stuck it in me. I'll admit that at that moment, Godzilla could probably have done me, I was left so frustrated. But I'm not proud of it and I never want anything to do with Wellin again.

Then we fucked again. Then we took a shower together and I sucked him off while we're still in the tub. So then he ate me long and carefully again. It was the most sex I'd ever had all in one evening. It made me wonder later, in my own bed, what sex would be like with someone I loved because it's awful good with George and Chad. Can it even be better?

The state track finals were about to start. I had made it into them in the 800 and wanted to get in all the practice I could. This particular day, the teachers were all scheduled to go to some sort of conference so school closed early, there were no after school practices for anything. I arranged with my coach to go ahead and spend the afternoon practicing. She told me the regular dressing rooms would be locked up but that she would leave the coaches office unlocked and I could shower there when I was done. I spent almost three hours on the track, sprints and distances. I was surprised to see Efrain Gonsalves also there. I mean, he's a real hunk, without doubt the handsomest guy in my class. Gorgeous body. He's also a decathalon competitor. So he was doing almost everything, field stuff as well as track. We talked briefly to each other when our paths crossed but we were both too involved in making sure we were in perfect shape for the competition than to spend much time socializing, although we'd known each other for years and got along fine. I finished everything I wanted to do and started a couple rather slow cool down trots around the track. Apparently he was done, too, and he joined me. So as we trotted along, we talked -- about school, teachers, some other kids. Then we headed for the athletic building.

"I arranged with Mrs. Garcia to use the coaches shower since everything else is locked up," I mentioned to him.

He looked at me and then said, "I arranged the same thing with Coach Donelli."

I didn't think much of it but just before we got to the building, he broke into a run. I had no idea why and just kept walking. He was already in the coaches office when I got there. "There's only one shower room, so since I got here first, I'll go first," he said.

"Oh, no, it's ladies first. That's the only gentleman thing to do," I replied, fairly light hearted.

"I'm not a gentleman," he answered, "I'm just a sweaty athlete."

"Well so am I," I said, "I need a shower."

"Turn your back or go somewhere else," he said, "I need to get undressed to take my shower."

I just looked at him. He really is a hunk, just gorgeous. Sex with him would be great, I bet. "No, I'm not going anywhere," I said and sat down and started taking off my shoes and socks.

"Well, neither am I," he replied. He just stood there, though, not getting undressed.

"You're chicken," I said and stood up and pulled my light T-shirt over my head. I had a sports bra under it. "I think you're afraid of me. If I'm ready first, I'm getting the shower first."

"Afraid!" he almost yelled and immediately started pulling off his clothes.

We both got completely naked and headed for the shower. He has a gorgeous body and I think his cock was getting slightly up from seeing me naked. He got there a split second before me and stopped. I ran into him. Then I saw the problem. There was only one shower. He turned his head and looked at me. "I guess we have to share," I said, and headed into the small shower room. He hurried ahead and turned on the water, adjusting the knobs until the water was the temperature he wanted. He was under the water. I moved up against him to get some of the water hitting me. Pressed up against him on purpose, teasing. I got a bar of soap from a ledge. "O.k," I said, "I'll do you and you can do me." Immediately, I started rubbing the soap and my hands over his chest. He just stood there. I don't think he knew what to do. I washed one arm and up under it, then the other. I did his chest down to his stomach. I loved the feel of his body. "Turn around," I said. He did. I washed his back, his butt, down one leg and then the other. "Turn around," I said. He did. He had a huge hard on. A really gorgeous cock. I washed one leg and then the other. I was kneeling now and started washing his balls and then his cock, running my hand back and forth on his cock like I was masturbating him. "Back up a little so some water can rinse this off," I said. He did. I let water flow on him and also splashed some up under him to rinse everything. "Now back here again," I said.

He stepped forward and his cock almost hit me in the eye. I took hold of it again and then licked back and forth on it. I got a hand down under his testicles to hold them and got my lips around the head and started licking and sucking. I took more and more of him into my mouth, then slid back again. It didn't take long, a half dozen trips back and forth on him and I got a mouthful. Spurt after spurt. I swallowed and swallowed again. I pulled my head back and looked up, letting the water hit my face, rinsing my mouth. I picked up the bar of soap I had laid on the floor and stood up, pressing against him. I looked up at him and got a hand behind his neck pulling him down toward me and we kissed. Then I slipped the bar of soap into his hand, pulled my head back and said, "Your turn."

He washed me thoroughly, sucking on my breasts as he did my front. Then he had me turn and he did my back as I had him do. Then he turned me again and I ended up facing him, as he washed both my legs, I lifted one, bent it at the knee, and got my foot on his shoulder. My bare pussy was right at his face, partly pulled open a little and completely available. He washed me with his bare hands. "I'm built different than you," I said, "I need to be cleaned inside a little." He grinned up at me and slipped a finger barely into me. "I think a tongue would lick it out better," I said. He looked up at me again, then looked at what was right in front of him, leaned his head forward a little and got his tongue slightly into me. I let my leg slide on his shoulder so that I was standing on one leg and had the thigh of the other on his shoulder, sort of pulling him into me. I balanced myself a little with my hand on his head, which I also used to help push into me.

He must have done this before because he was really good at it. After a while, his tongue was on my clit. Then he was sucking on my clit and had a couple fingers in my vagina. I didn't last much longer than he had before he had a faceful of my juices. When he finally stood up, he held my one leg so that I remained very open to him. "I hope you're hard again," I said. He was. And almost immediately, he was in me. I got my other leg up and had them wrapped around his waist. He took a step and had my back against the wall and started shoving up into me, over and over.

This started as a joke and then got competitive. But now, it was the absolute best fuck I'd ever had. I just wanted to melt into him. I hung on him and held as tight as I could as he kept pounding up into me. I was kissing any part of him I could get my mouth to and I was also almost screaming. I loved it. My mind was almost bursting by the time I had my orgasm. My whole body was involved, I must have felt odd against him as I jerked and bounced. Then he made a guttural kind of light yell and I felt his sperm shooting into me, filling me.

I stayed wrapped around him, kissing his shoulder. I pulled back just a little and looked up and we got our mouths together and kissed. And kissed. I dropped off him eventually and we stood there and pressed against one another and kissed and ran our hands all over each other. Somewhere along the line he turned the shower off.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers