The Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for the Chocolate scouffle and rather than using a spoon, dipped her finger and placed it in Mahhir's mouth, who used on it very eagerly, rolling his tongue on her finger. As expected, Maahir was slowly giving into his every building lust. Rubina then dipped her finger again into the chocolate and gently rubbed it on her neck and Maahir immediately licked it clean with his tongue, and gently sucked the soft skin. Rubina sighed as all this teasing had also made her horny. She apllied more chocolate on her skin, this time on her chest and make the chocolate line go all the way down to her cleavage. Maahir licked the chocolate in a deliberately slow broad stroke that made Rubina's skin tingle. Rubina was horny enough to feel her pussy juices starting to seep out and trickle down her slit. This time she took a spoonful for soufflé in her mouth and kissed Maahir hard. Their mouths parted and their tongues covered in chocolate explored each other mouths. It was clear that the teasing was over.


Rubina then broke the kiss, reached behind her nick and untied the halter and let the dress fall off her breasts. This time Maahir dipped his finger into the chocolate and gently spread it on the top of her breasts and licked them off, gently sucking the soft skin.

"Oh yea, Jaan," Rubina Whispered, "your mouth feel so hot!"

Wanting to tease Rubina now, Maahir dipped his finger again, and this time coated her nipples, moving his finger over the dark areolas in slow deliberate circles. He covered the hard nipple completely, before oening his mouth and taking the whole nipple in. He sucked more for rubina's soft breasts into his mouth while his tongue rolled over her nipple, flicking his tongue on the hard nub. He pulled his head back and graved her soft skin with her teeth and gently bit on the nipple right as it was about u pull out of his mouth.

"Ohhh!" Rubina squirmed. "Suck them hard, their all for you." She pushed down on his crotch and felt his hand parting her legs. As Maahir was taking the other nipple into his mouth she felt his fingers rub her very wet slit and move up and down. Rubina was double the double stimulations and pulled Maahir into her breast, as her hips began rocking to his fingers.

"Slide them in," Rubina almost pleaded. "I want them!"

Wanting to please Maahir, slide 2 finger into his wife's very wet pussy and and immediately felt her clench with desire. He slid the fingers all the way in and bent them enough to start rubbing her g-spot while his thumb was now rubbing her clit in slow circular motions. His mouth was still sucking her nipples and in his lap Rubina was slowly loosing control.

"Oh! Just like that, Jaan!" Rubina said hoarsely, rocking her hips harder now. "Don't stop!" Rubina could feel her body about to explode and Maahir's fingers and tongue worked their magic. Maahir sucked her breasts harder, milking them with his free hand. His other hand was working furiously, and could feel Rubina's pussy oozing out her juices. Her pussy was twitching uncontrollably and ii was only a moment of time.

Rubina then feel her breath catch in her chest as a tidal wave of pleasure ripped through her body. From the pussy all the way to her toes and back. She arched her back and pulled Maahir into her chest as she felt him bite her nipple. She felt herself go lightheaded for a second, and was breathing heavily when she came back to her senses. She looked at Maahir and holding his face with both her hands, she kissed him hard.

Rubina could feel Maahir cock straining in his pants now and got off his lap and working her fingers and pulled them down along with her boxers. His cock was rock hard and swollen. Without missing a beat, Rubina threw one leg over him, pulled her skirt to her waist, and guided his cock into her dripping pussy and sat back down engulfing his raging hardon in her extremely inviting hole.

"Oh fuck, I needed that!" Maahir groaned.

"You like that, don't you!" Rubina panted. "Your cock feels so good in me!"

Rubina clenched her pussy muscles as she slowly moved up and then release them as she push down hard. With each doward push, she rocked her pelvis, rubbing her already engorged clit on his pubic bone. Her swollen breasts bounced with the impact of her movement and her puffy nipples just inches from his face were temtping Maahir to a lusty frenzy. Maahir held Rubina's waist and as she alternated moving up and down and raocking back and forth on his cock. He could feel her pussy oozing her juices which were dripping down his shaft and onto his balls. It was as if the flood gates had been opened and he could hear the squishing sounds of sex coming from their joined loins.

Maahir opened his mouth took a nipple into his mouth. Moving his hands up to cup her bouncing treasures, Maahir began loosing control and ravaging them. He nibbled on one nipple and tugged on it while tweaking the other one with his fingers. He pulled on the breasts till the skin began taught and then let go and saw ripples flow through them.

"Oh God!" Rubina exclaimed with a mixture of pain and pleasure. She was fuchign his cock hard and could feel him swell inside her. Beads of sweat were forming on her chests with the exertion. She can succeeded in making Maahir loose control and soon she was going to be rewarded for it. Now sooner had the though cross her mind, when Maahir stood from his chair, supporting Rubina in his strong arms and laid her on the table. With his cock still in her pussy, he her held her legs by the ankes moving them apart, and began fucking his spead-eagled pussy in earnest. He looked down and could see a white ring of her juices at the base of his cock and long strings of her cum on his shaft. Seeing this Maahir began thrusting even harder.

"Oh fuck me Jaan!" Rubina exclaimed. She had completely guven into her lust and the only thing that mattered was the intense pleasure Maahir was giving her. She was squeezing her breasts and nipples hard as her eyes started loosing focus. She was so close now. Her pussy was oozing juices profusely and Maahir saw her pussy lips were swollen and turning red. He placed her legs on his shoulder and leaned in to fuck her even deeper. He too started moaning through gritted teeth and she felt Rubina's pussy clamp down on his cock like a vice. This was it.

A if the couple were spiritually connected, both exploded with the orgasm simultaneously. Rubina arches her back and screamed as Maahir groaned like a wild animal possessed. Maahir shot load after load into her pussy and Rubina's orgasm intensified with every spasm of Maahir cock. Maahir felt his orgasm ripple though him with just intensity that he had to hold on to the edge of the table to support himself. Only when he was slowly caught his breath did he notice that he too was covered in breads of perspiration. His eyes found Rubina's and he pulled her up into his arms and kissed her intensely, feeling his cock slowly soften in his wife's pussy. Sitting back down on the chair, he felt Rubina break them kiss and slowly get off him. His cock was covered in a mixture of their cum and Rubina bent down and took his cock in her mouth and immediately milked it and licked it clean. A moment later she sat on his lap again and kissed her husband.

"How do you like your reward so far?" She asked sweetly.

"It's amazing!" He replied, "But what do you mean so far?"

"I mean we're not done yet!" Said his wife even more mischievously

"I don't know if I can go again any time soon." Maahir responded.

"Oh there's no hurry Jaan" Rubina said, running his fingers though his hair and tracing his jaw line with his fingers. "We have all night!"

"What do you have in mind?" Maahir asked now very interested.

"Oh you'll see." She said with a very naughty grin. "Wait here"

With that, Rubina got off her husband and went to the bedroom and came out a moment later with a long black Japanese Kimono Style Robe that they had picked up on their last visit to Hong Kong. She also has a pair of silk boxers. The robe was also silk and this was something they saved for very special occasion as it made their love-making more sensuous.

"I want you to wear these and wait a few moments for me until I call you."

When Maahir looked at her with raised eyebrows, she lightly kissed his lips and whispered, "It'll be worth it."

Rubina went to the bedroom and closed the door. She went to her intimates drawer and pulled out a black lace bra and a pair of panties. But this wasn't your everyday set. This was a brand new pair that she had bought a couple of weeks earlier for a special occasion, not knowing that one was soon around the corner. In this very special set, both cups of the bra as well of the crotch of the panties had slits down right through the middle. The material was kept together by and small string tied in a bow in all three places.

To give Maahir the best presentation, she went to the restroom and freshened herself quickly. First she wiped her pussy clean which was still trickling Maahir cum out, and then her breasts and chest which were a bit sticky from the food. Then she toweled herself dry, rolled on her deodorant and sprayed her favorite body spray on her. She then picked up the underwear and examined them again. The slits looked provocative and the strings were undoable allowing the slits to completely open. She wore the bra first and then slipped on her panties. When she bent down to wear her Petticoat (skirt worn inside the Saree) she felt her pussy lips pushing against the slit trying to slip out. Not the most comfortable feeling, but certainly had an erotic factor. Maahir was going to get a kick out of them. This wasn't exactly going underwearless as Maahir liked her to go, but this was an whole new level of erotic for them.

Rubina wore a Black silk Saree with gold embroideries to compliment Maahir's robe. She tied it low below the navel, just above the hip accentuating her almost flat tummy. The material was very sheer and when she draped the long end over her body, it did nothing to hide her belly and prominent navel. The accompanying sleeveless blouse was made of silk as well with an open back where the back strap of the blouse was just wide enough to cover the bra strap and a very deep V-neck pattern. She could feel her nipples pushing through the slit and occasionally peeking out as she wore the blouse. The ample bra covered bosoms was confined by three hooks that kept the blouse from opening up. The Saree pallu (drape) again did nothing to hide the cleavage that was bulging out of the blouse. She could feel her nipples brushing against the silk blouse and get hard frequently.

Next came the jewelry and she wanted it to be extra special. She started with items she knew would get Maahir's attention. First she wore her payal (anklets), then the thin gold waist chain with the pendant resting right below the navel. She also put on a fake Navel rins as a surprise for her husband. She wore the gold chair with a diamond pendent and guided it on her cleavage. She put on her rings and wore matching earrings and put the finishing touches on her outfit by putting on the Teeka (hair pendant) that hung just below her hair line.finally she wore her 3 inch heels for added effect.

Rubina looked in the mirror and admired herself for a second. Yup, Maahir was indeed going to be floored. Putting the finishing touches to her plan, Rubina placed a chair in the bed ensure that she had enough room the move around it freely, and then placed a CD into the music system, selected the appropriate song and kept it on stand by. After dimming the lights to just the right level and then lighting candles and placing them around the room, she took a deep breath to calm her very excited nerves and call out.

"Maahir, you can come in now, I'm ready for you."

As Maahir opened the door and walked in, his expression changed in mid-step to one of absolutely amazement. He looked at Rubina, and his first words were WOW! Maahir was stunned at how amazing she looked and he again considered himself the luckiest man on the planet. The ambiance of the room made her look even hotter than she was during dinner. There was an almost royal elegance to her poise right now. Rubina beamed at his expression and without moving from her spot, asked her husband to close the door and take a seat on the chair. Maahir eagerly followed her instructions and waited for the next move with baited breath.

Rubina then turned on the CD and music from the Hindi song "Labon Ko" (To the lips!) began to fill the room. Rubina closed her eyes and let the music flood her senses. When she opened them again she began to move her body with a sensuality that made Maahir swallow. She was now dancing for not for Maahir - her husband, she was dancing for Maahir - her lover and she was going to entice his senses with her sensuality and sexuality. As the sensuous words of the songs repeated in her head, her hands moved over her body as if they were his hands and she felt herself going into a trance.

Rubina turned around and slowly bent her knees and her waist, moving her hands to her hips, swaying her body and her ass to the music. She twisted and turned with the grace and flexibility of a snake accentuating her sexy curves with every movement. She was exuding femininity and sexuality on a whole new level. She turned back to see Maahir watching her every move and she could tell he was enjoying every second of this. Still looking at her lover though low seductive eyes, Rubina turned around and walked over to him with slow seductive movements. She slowly bent over and let her pallu fall off her shoulder to give him an ample view of her deep cleavage. She slowly swayed her body from side to side watching Maahir's eyes following her cleavage. She took the pallu and slowly rubbed it over his face and she moved behind and gave his ear a gentle lick before coming back and moving away from her. This time however the pallu stayed off and only when Maahir saw it being dragged on the floor behind his wife did he realize that this wasn't just a sensual dance, it was a striptease. He had died and gone to heaven!

Moving her hands on her bare belly, Rubina visibly tightened her abs and slowly bent her knees and then swayed her body as she straightened up giving the impression of a slow sensuous wave moving through her body. She then released and tucked in her abs a few times, making her navel her fake navel ring "dance" over the gold waist chain. She saw Maahir eyes widen as this and she slowly used her nimble fingers to untuck the folds of the saree, and started swinging her hips in slow seductive gyrations mimicking a professional belly dancer. Maahir gulped at his wife's sexuality and could feel the heat started to grow in his loins. Within moments the saree folds has slipped to the floor and Rubina stepped out of them. Now outwardly dressed only in the blouse and petticoat, yet still fully adorned, began to make her moved more seductive.

She slowly ran her finger up and down her body and as she moved them up and closed her eyes and gently lifted the peticoat up to her thighs. She bent down and slowly ran her finger's over her legs and to her inner thighs before moved her hands over to the belly and boobs. Rubina slid towards Maahir and ran her finger tips over his neck and jaw bone. Moving in sync with the music she pulled him towards her and rubbed his face on her belly and then up to her cleavage. As soon as she felt Maahir's hot tongue on her skin, she teasingly pushed him away and moved back. Looking seductively into his eyes, Rubina slowly unhooked the blouse one by one. She was far enough that Maahir couldn't notice the slits on the cups. She teased him again by bending over and squeezing her breasts together as hips swayed from side to side. Closing her eyes, Rubina then grazed her skin from her neck over her breasts, down her belly with the fingertips and let her fingers longer on the knot. Then in a painfully slow movement that made Maahir lick his lips in anticipation, Rubina undid the knot of the petticoat but held it up with her fingers. Turning around and bending over to push her ass towards Maahir, Rubina let the petticoat drop to the floor and exposed her panty-covered ass to her husband who groaned slightly in admiration.

"God that looks hot!" Maahir said as he made an underhanded squeezing gesture with his hands.

Rubina then straightened her back and slowly pulled the blouse off chest, letting it roll down her arms behind her body and for added measure, once it was off she tossed it over her shoulder and let Maahir caught it. He immediately brought it to his nose and took a deep breathe and let the sent of his wife fill his senses.

Now Rubina was just in her new sexy underwear, jewelry and high heels. She slowly moved backwards towards Maahir who admired her every curve. Just as she was within his reach Rubina turned around, placed her arms on her sides and moved her hips is Shakira-style thumkas (jerks). She bent down again placed her hands above her knees and squeezed her boobs with her arms while parting her knees and exposing the crotch of her panties and for the first time Maahir saw that were was a very sexy bow on it.

Turning around she bent down by the waist and moved her ass is a slow circular movements. She backed into him and slowly rubbing his ass on his lap, pushing on it and feeling his cock stir rapidly in response. Before Maahir could hold her, she got up and turned around. She lifted one leg and placed it over his shoulder and slowly ran her fingers over her and her inner thigh, bringing it closer to her crotch before bringing the leg down. Standing on one leg in a 3 inch heel wasn't easy, but the look on Maahir was priceless!

The next thing that Maahir saw made his heart leap. Rubina stepped back from him a step and spread her leg in almost a complete side step and made slow humping movements in tune with the music. She had here eyes closed and was deliberately making moaning sounds giving the impression that she was fucking someone under her. She arched her back as she "fucked" and Maahir saw her nipples poked out through the bra. Then Rubina moved her legs forward and leaned back supporting herself on one elbow. With her legs still spread, she cupped a breast with her supporting hand and start rubbing her crotch with the other. She moved her fingers up and down her crotch, gently tapping and slid out her tongue and gently licked her bra covered breasts while keeping here eyes half closed.

"Oh my GOD!" Breathed Maahir.

All this teasing was having a seriously arousing effect of Rubina as well and by now here nipples were straining hard to poke out of the slits. Her pussy was wet; there was no doubt about it in her mind, so it was time to step up the game. She moved her hands from above her knees to her inner thighs and slowly moved them up to the pussy. She moved one hand up and gently squeezed her breast while her other hand slowly rubbed the crotch of the panties back and forth still in rhythm to the music (she had put the song on repeat to ensure she wasn't rushed).

Maahir was watching without blinking and could feel his mouth get dry. His cock was twitching and if hadn't had two orgasms already, he would have had a massive hard-on and been close to peaking without even having been touched! He watching as Rubina moved her finger from her crotch and began to gently paint her lips and teasingly moved her tongue over them.

"You look so sexy." Maahir said in a throaty voice. "Please don't tease me any more"

Rubina decided that Maahir had indeed had enough and she too was now very horny in need of some serious of some raw wild fucking. Walking over to him, she opened his robe and sat on his lab feeling his semi-hard cock rub against her pussy. Maahir saw the strings on the bra and immediately untied the boy and saw her nipples push out of the slits. He pulled the slits apart on both the cups and let her luscious breasts come out of their confines. His fingers were trembling and it was obvious that his kust as completely taken over.