All Comments on 'The Proposition'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
TheHentaiTheHentaialmost 9 years ago
experienced?

This work of art is actually a more than likely thing to happen. You know best friend bother crushing on lil sis's friend and all. I think you may have experienced this or you have a damn good imagination and writer

MissClassyMissClassyabout 8 years ago
Lovely!!!

I love the way you write!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Goodonya

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Well written. Very nice story! Hope to see more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can this be part of a series? Please?

It was so good! The sex and the characterizations.

MisshotlaramieMisshotlaramieover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I love your writing in this story. Tenderness, humor, passion. Perfect.

Luvu78Luvu78about 7 years ago
Very well written

The clarity of your writing is extraordinaty. The story line quite believable. Keep practicing your art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love this story

I've read it several times because it makes me feel really good. Grace picked Tom because she is in love with him and always will be...the rest of the story is left to the imagination of the readers and a million different ideas...

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW

What a great, well told story. Excellent.

I knew ' Orie ' has good taste.

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 7 years ago
2nd?

I don't like to beg, but, Please, Please, Please, write a 2nd!!!

benjie4benjie4over 6 years ago
Criticism?

Sorry, I know you ask for constructive criticism, but I am hard-pressed to find anything to complain about. A few obviously British words and phrases, but that is not by way of criticism. Great job: lovely descriptions of their surroundings and their emotions and reactions. I will certainly read more.

getalyfe1getalyfe1over 6 years ago
Hot

That was the hottest story I've ever read! So caught up in your descriptions that I could feel it myself! Fixing to look you up, hopefully there's more stories, but if not, please please write more.

RegretsRegretsalmost 6 years ago
The right way round. Forward planning.

This is how a young woman should conduct herself. Grace has left it rather late,23,but she got the main parts right. Too often,women tell of their first time,chatted up by some strange boy and then somewhere quiet for a few minutes,all over in seconds and feeling unsatisfied. And still feeling wronged,years later. Some forward planning is required. The girl should slowly realise that she would like it to be...him! And she may be shocked by this inner voice which tells her who HIM is to be. He might be the wrong person entirely,apparently,her best friends father,or the quiet,efficient,very competent,but dull young lodger who lives by her piano teacher,but his strange violet eyes...ooohhhhh.

The absolute wrong way for a woman to go about her first time,is to wait for that moment when she is chatted up and suddenly the “compelling” aspect which women admire in men,shows itself,and she can not say NO,just then,but regrets the hurried experience ever afterwards. But,this time,things were done the tight way round and Grace made her choice being in tune with her inner voice and making herself responsible for her successful first fucking. All credit to her. The passivity,in women,is what brings about the unsatisfactory first time that many remember. If they,instead,made a habit of coming to conclusions about all sorts of matters in these inner dialogues that we have I feel sure that happy first- time experiences will become more common. Passivity should be abandoned and Acting Deliberately,should be adopted. A girl who knows what she wants is made more attractive in that way alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love this story 5 stars

I've read it many times. I read it when I need to feel good. It's obvious Grace loves him and now he loves her. He's wanted her and then she gave him permission. So this is a First Time story, but a Romance too for me...

thisisme115thisisme115almost 5 years ago

I read this story all the time and it’s my number one go to story .

WisheswerehorsesWisheswerehorsesalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Just perfect in too many ways to count. Favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW 5 stars

I have read this little story many times. It's one of my all time favorites and Lisa is an all time fav author. I hope she is successful as an author on pay sites.

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

WOW, WOW, WOW. Nicely done - that's what she said.

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago
That was lovely.

I’d read a few of your pieces before I had an ID. I loved this story. Sweet and sexy.

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzalmost 3 years ago

Very nicely done. This is one of the most erotic and intense depictions of a young woman giving up her virginity that I have ever read. This is not just sex and fucking; it is a wonderful story about making love. I was right there with her when she reached down to feel where their bodies were joined. It's been 50 years since my first time, but I could feel it when they came together.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/15/2021)

This story was sexy, tender, romantic, with also a bit of suspense, and so was very well done. This was a very enjoyable read. Thank you for submitting your story. What more can I write? I loved it.

Marshall52Marshall52over 2 years ago

Excellent story and perfect descriptions of first time lovemaking. It was like I was there in the room with them. This is one of my favorite all time stories on Literotica.

Thank you Lisa.

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Wow - such a wonderfully romantic story - great work!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I see this story has recieved many comments of approval. Since I have nothing to add really, I just want to join the choir of praises and to say thank you, from the heart of my bottom, or was it the other way around...? But heck, this tale of losing something, but gaining so much is really beautiful on several levels. I will be re-reading this more than once in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
WOW the sweetest story

It's obvious she already loves him and what she doesn't know is he loves her to and has for a long time. Yes they do have a future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow I really need Tom although I lost mine years ago now with a dud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Nicely written.

Wondering why she wouldn't have been more inquisitive when handling his cock. Do you like it when I do this? This? Is it better this way? This way?

Wondering why she didn't even think to kiss it.

Not even a bit of reluctance/concern concerning possibility of pregnancy? Odd.

He's wanted to get his hands on her body for years. She doesn't wonder what he's wanted to do to/with her?

Four stars.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Excellent little story, just right.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Just as sweet ...the third time?

Can't remember when I first read this...you hit it out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Great 5 stars

Love you Lisa...

MikeykeithMikeykeith12 months ago

FREAKIN' AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like the improvements that have been made to an already very good story. You want to root for them to stay together.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca6 months ago

Longer it went, hotter it got, surprise surprise! You do nice work, thanks for sharing.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE6 months ago

I liked it nut with a feeling that a page or two is missing ;-)

100faces100faces10 days ago

Touching story. One of the few stories I have read that needs to contine. Being so many years later l doubt it will be. I can only hope. If still follow your feed back just maybe. I will read more of your stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
1229 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. :) My focus has shifted more to writing novels these days. If you're interested in following my work outside of Lit, you can find me on Amazon/Kindle under the pen name Elle Richards. I'm currently writing a post-apocalyptic romance series ca...

SIMILAR Stories