All Comments on 'The Proposition'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE5 months ago

I liked it nut with a feeling that a page or two is missing ;-)

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca6 months ago

Longer it went, hotter it got, surprise surprise! You do nice work, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like the improvements that have been made to an already very good story. You want to root for them to stay together.

MikeykeithMikeykeith11 months ago

FREAKIN' AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Great 5 stars

Love you Lisa...

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Just as sweet ...the third time?

Can't remember when I first read this...you hit it out of the park.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Excellent little story, just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely premise.

Nicely written.

Wondering why she wouldn't have been more inquisitive when handling his cock. Do you like it when I do this? This? Is it better this way? This way?

Wondering why she didn't even think to kiss it.

Not even a bit of reluctance/concern concerning possibility of pregnancy? Odd.

He's wanted to get his hands on her body for years. She doesn't wonder what he's wanted to do to/with her?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow I really need Tom although I lost mine years ago now with a dud

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
WOW the sweetest story

It's obvious she already loves him and what she doesn't know is he loves her to and has for a long time. Yes they do have a future.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I see this story has recieved many comments of approval. Since I have nothing to add really, I just want to join the choir of praises and to say thank you, from the heart of my bottom, or was it the other way around...? But heck, this tale of losing something, but gaining so much is really beautiful on several levels. I will be re-reading this more than once in the future.

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Wow - such a wonderfully romantic story - great work!

Marshall52Marshall52over 2 years ago

Excellent story and perfect descriptions of first time lovemaking. It was like I was there in the room with them. This is one of my favorite all time stories on Literotica.

Thank you Lisa.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(7/15/2021)

This story was sexy, tender, romantic, with also a bit of suspense, and so was very well done. This was a very enjoyable read. Thank you for submitting your story. What more can I write? I loved it.

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzalmost 3 years ago

Very nicely done. This is one of the most erotic and intense depictions of a young woman giving up her virginity that I have ever read. This is not just sex and fucking; it is a wonderful story about making love. I was right there with her when she reached down to feel where their bodies were joined. It's been 50 years since my first time, but I could feel it when they came together.

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago
That was lovely.

I’d read a few of your pieces before I had an ID. I loved this story. Sweet and sexy.

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

WOW, WOW, WOW. Nicely done - that's what she said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW 5 stars

I have read this little story many times. It's one of my all time favorites and Lisa is an all time fav author. I hope she is successful as an author on pay sites.

WisheswerehorsesWisheswerehorsesalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Just perfect in too many ways to count. Favorite story.

thisisme115thisisme115almost 5 years ago

I read this story all the time and it’s my number one go to story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love this story 5 stars

I've read it many times. I read it when I need to feel good. It's obvious Grace loves him and now he loves her. He's wanted her and then she gave him permission. So this is a First Time story, but a Romance too for me...

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
The right way round. Forward planning.

This is how a young woman should conduct herself. Grace has left it rather late,23,but she got the main parts right. Too often,women tell of their first time,chatted up by some strange boy and then somewhere quiet for a few minutes,all over in seconds and feeling unsatisfied. And still feeling wronged,years later. Some forward planning is required. The girl should slowly realise that she would like it to be...him! And she may be shocked by this inner voice which tells her who HIM is to be. He might be the wrong person entirely,apparently,her best friends father,or the quiet,efficient,very competent,but dull young lodger who lives by her piano teacher,but his strange violet eyes...ooohhhhh.

The absolute wrong way for a woman to go about her first time,is to wait for that moment when she is chatted up and suddenly the “compelling” aspect which women admire in men,shows itself,and she can not say NO,just then,but regrets the hurried experience ever afterwards. But,this time,things were done the tight way round and Grace made her choice being in tune with her inner voice and making herself responsible for her successful first fucking. All credit to her. The passivity,in women,is what brings about the unsatisfactory first time that many remember. If they,instead,made a habit of coming to conclusions about all sorts of matters in these inner dialogues that we have I feel sure that happy first- time experiences will become more common. Passivity should be abandoned and Acting Deliberately,should be adopted. A girl who knows what she wants is made more attractive in that way alone.

getalyfe1getalyfe1about 6 years ago
Hot

That was the hottest story I've ever read! So caught up in your descriptions that I could feel it myself! Fixing to look you up, hopefully there's more stories, but if not, please please write more.

benjie4benjie4over 6 years ago
Criticism?

Sorry, I know you ask for constructive criticism, but I am hard-pressed to find anything to complain about. A few obviously British words and phrases, but that is not by way of criticism. Great job: lovely descriptions of their surroundings and their emotions and reactions. I will certainly read more.

TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 7 years ago
2nd?

I don't like to beg, but, Please, Please, Please, write a 2nd!!!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW

What a great, well told story. Excellent.

I knew ' Orie ' has good taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love this story

I've read it several times because it makes me feel really good. Grace picked Tom because she is in love with him and always will be...the rest of the story is left to the imagination of the readers and a million different ideas...

Luvu78Luvu78about 7 years ago
Very well written

The clarity of your writing is extraordinaty. The story line quite believable. Keep practicing your art.

MisshotlaramieMisshotlaramieover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I love your writing in this story. Tenderness, humor, passion. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can this be part of a series? Please?

It was so good! The sex and the characterizations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Well written. Very nice story! Hope to see more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Goodonya

Beautifully written.

MissClassyMissClassyabout 8 years ago
Lovely!!!

I love the way you write!!!

TheHentaiTheHentaialmost 9 years ago
experienced?

This work of art is actually a more than likely thing to happen. You know best friend bother crushing on lil sis's friend and all. I think you may have experienced this or you have a damn good imagination and writer

happy_blokehappy_blokeabout 9 years ago
Very nice story

Well written, erotic, arousing. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love your work.. :)

Great story beautifully told...keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

This was so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
by Malvo; Wonderful and Intense

Your story grabbed my attention not losing it for a moments notice, great work :)

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
just enough

for a start

WishFullWishFullalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Excellent!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful! Full of love and tenderness for a young womans first time.

You write so well it's like being there watching it happen.

I know that I'm an old romantic but these are the stories I love best, there is no need for the huge cock and tits to make a story great and you DO make a story great,I'm just sorry I couldn't give you more than five stars.

Please never stop writing these type of stories.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
An exquisitely sensual start..........!

What an intoxicating beginning...I sure hope their sublime passion continues in another chapter!!!!!!!!

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
O.M.G.

That was wonderful, Tom was a blessedly lucky man. Gracie was also blessed, how wonderful when she saw herself in the mirror as a woman for the first time,

Great job Lisa.

smc331smc331about 10 years ago
Just wow...

You paint incredibly compelling word pictures - I've read before that "the mind is the body's most erogenous zone" - after reading this I have to agree. Absolutely, stunningly beautiful.

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 10 years ago
CH. 2

I loved this so much!!! Why can't all men be like that for her first time???

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please write a Ch. 2!!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Wow

This story was so erotic.

And so beautiful.

I would have loved there to be more about Tom and Gracie.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 11 years ago
Year after year this story always excites!

It never gets tired! LOVE IT!!!

StoryTeller2002StoryTeller2002about 11 years ago
:(

I accidentally only have you 2 stars. You deserved 5 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fucking Amazing

This is so reminiscent of the first girl I ever fucked, we were both fifteen and both of us were virgins. A night in a tent I shall never forget. Thank you Lisa for helping me remember it. PS Although I am married and that very first girl is too, we are still fuck buddies. Some things you just cannot let go of!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice. Tender.

Bot the sex happens too fast to be maximally erotic. It's be better with extended foreplay, step by step, what she felt, what he felt.

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 11 years ago
This will be the second time I've commented on this story...

I have had this story in my favorites for a very long time and have come back to it on several occasions. I've sent the link to a few friends over the years to share my enjoyment. I still get wrapped up in the excitement, her nervousness at first and then her pleasure. All your stories are good but this is still my favorite and I still want to hear the story from his pov. I was very glad to see some recent posts by you and have enjoyed/commented on them. Please keep writing and posting. :-)

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Absolutely a tender loving innocent story! Superbly written

The author captured a moment that is so important in the adventure of every young ladies life when the transfer of little girls fantasy to becoming a woman. The loss of virginity is a monumental step for most and the author elucidated with surgical precision the emotional and erotic nature of this incident. The author was empathetic to the handling of this matter in the construct of the maturity of the characters and the solemn handling in the respectful nature the characters held for the act and eachother. The author made you feel the gravity of the importance while pouring on the flow of the erotic nature of the act in a slow moving flowing anxious buildup to a crescendo of good delightful spirit in the ending. The artistic nature in handling a story of this nature was nothing short of sheer genius. This author is by no means run if the mill in the least bit. The quality of this story is not something that is learned from University training but an innate gift that some icons are blessed. The fact that I had an opportunity to read this is an unexpected happening especially for this site or any site in the network. Thank you author and may you write on and on and on. You're a phenomena!!!!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Wowza

I have to say I have never seen, or at least noticed, a story having as many favorites and comments as this piece does. Truly amazing. I'm not really one for first time themed stories, but I am one for a dominant man and a happy ending. You delivered both. Thank you so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Bloody awesome. I was hoping so much for that ending, and I got it. It was the perfect, sweet story.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Loved it!

May I take a tiny umbrage to the comments of 'Engineer7' above. Mate not all Aussie blokes are insensitive.

Back to the story, I am not a fan of erotic movies but your writing _Lisa_ made me want to see that mirror scene so that I could get all lachrymose.

Just fantastic!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
LightHearted Fun!

Love the breezy dialog.

The "little verbal dance" they do.

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 11 years ago
Great

..but it needed more. Maybe some initial background about their relationship, more to the ending? I don't know I loved it and it was a great idea but I found it lacking :( sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My first comment on here ever

I felt so connected while reading this. I was able to visualize and feel every word. By far one of the best I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked this very muck

There's got to be more. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Speechless

Not only was it hot, it was real, human- tender but animalistic- what sex is really about- about animal passion between two people who want what they want- I wish my first time had been like that! But careful- you write one that good you gotta follow it up haha- amazing stuff, hopefully there's more in store!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing.

The best I've ever read.

ExclammarkExclammarkabout 12 years ago
No wonder this won a prize!

“She had perched herself on the edge of the coffee table; he leaned forward and stroked her leg with his fingertips!” What a deliciously perfect selection of words blended into an erotic setting when the reader will know that Gracie had meticulously prepared that leg, all the way to the top, and beyond, for a naughty encounter with those very same stroking fingertips; an encounter from which she, sitting like a wary canary, might suddenly escape in flight despite longing so deeply to have happen. Your story is replete with such sweetly-executed renderings of erotic ideas, Lisa, and it is my favourite. No wonder it won a prize!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautifully written

You captured a timeless human moment without cheapening the experience. Almost a love story, but not quite...a very vivid read. Thank you.

jerzygirljerzygirlabout 12 years ago
All I can say is WOW!

That was incredibly hot and had just the right amount of conversation. I look forward to more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Are you a boy or a girl? The hell does it matter Id go out with someone who could write like that anyday (If I were a bit older maybe)

alpha_loveralpha_loverover 12 years ago
beautiful

loved this story, it's full of passion, tenderness and is smokin! please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
powerful

Lisa,

Lovely, poignant story. I loved it. I will look for more.

__Lisa____Lisa__over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who's taken the time to read my story, leave a comment or send feedback via private email. Your support is very much appreciated. I love hearing from you. xo

phoenixeyephoenixeyeover 12 years ago
just WOW!!!

I love this romantic stories about friends or friend's sister or brother,etc people who knew each other for a long time... This is so sweet and yet SEXY as HELL!!! I love his cocky attitude and how it slips from him afterward. And I sure as hell love their talking sexy throughout sex. It was a pure pleasure reading this and I really hope you go on! No pressure, BUT PLEASE DO!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ahh please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

Deary me how beautiful. Please write from Tom's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious!

Loved this! Very well written!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Class from go to whoa

TYhank you so much, Lisa for a truly beautiful story. Concise, powerful and very well written, this story would stand tall in any forum, even without the explicit sex. With the explicit sex it is just plain HOT, and one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow that was hot - so beautifully described and so intimate. Loved it :)

jennywren7jennywren7over 12 years ago
what an amazing couple!

This story was brilliant. Would be great to keep their storyline going. x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Real Good.

Such a well crafted story. despite what may seem an awkward set of curcumstance it was actually a romantic story and very sexy.

Far better than the ordinary kiss,kiss, bang, bang!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
best story ever

i usually don't comment a lot, but this has got to be one of the best erotic story i have ever read!!!

Please continue to write about Tom and Gracie

many love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mind Blowing...

Absolutely mind blowing would love to see more of gracie and tom....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Hats off dear for such a wonderful piece I give u

Loads of applause for thisl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my favorite story

please continue grace and tom's story!!!! omg so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wowzer!

as if... well i don't know how you did it Lisa, but your story almost exactly reflected my first time. Each time i read this i recall that beautiful night, thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the Best

Incredible! Very well written, loved your imagery, the banter between the charcacters, the descriptions. Definately one of the best pieces on the site! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

This was really great. Why don't you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

That was really good. 5 stars! You should write a sequel to this.

theognistheognisover 13 years ago
*****

Five stars, and a vote in the annual contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel

This was really wonderful. I wish you'd write a sequel to this, or even a complete series, because I'd love to know more about your beautifully written characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

That was amazing, I hope my first time is just like that... need to go hit up one of my best friend's brothers I think :P

engineer7engineer7almost 14 years ago
Wonderful story from Oz

What a great story. Completely destroys the stereotype of the Oz male! And, boring though it may sound, it was well written with no spelling mistakes and good grammar too which made the whole thing more believable. Keep up the good work

LatchkeyLatchkeyalmost 14 years ago
Well Done!

A short story that at first read like an unfortunate, rushed first experience with an unworthy lover on a dirty bed, became a truly intimate moment of discovery.

You have a wonderful talent for creating vivid emotion in concise formats.

I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow...

Amazingly erotic and beautifully romantic. I've just read all of your stories and you have this wonderful eloquent writing style, a genuine gift for blending eroticism with romance, serving to pull us into the characters' true human emotions. I hope we get more from you, you're my new fave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing and very intense. thank you

lost_in_youlost_in_youabout 14 years ago
Sequel please?

I think I've read this story about 5 times since you posted it. and keep coming back, hoping for a sequel, some follow up to have Grace and Tom happen. Again. And again. At least once more. They are so hot together. The way you write them is so real. Hell, I wish I'd had Tom be my first. He sounds amazing. I'd be okay with him be my next too! ;)

Great storytelling. Can't wait to see more from you!

missveramissveraabout 14 years ago
Holy Shit!

My god, woman, you are amazing! I'm so hot that I can't keep my hands out of my panties! You have a gist and fortunately it benefits us all! I even want my first time to be like this! Keep it up!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
The Proposition Fulfilled

This great story of fabulous, hot-hot (and yet gentle) sex really hits the mark. Long unacknowledged love explodes when the virgin makes a foray into the passionate humping she's never had. She depends on her best friend's brother's expertise. He is both imaginative (the mirror routine is a classic), considerate and tender. I think we want a sequel, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
woah

That was incredibly sexy.

Thank you.

fiammettafiammettaover 14 years ago
hot

This was so amazing. I loved the mirror part- it was so sexy and unexpected. Very good character description, you got them across without seeming to describe them (if that makes sense). The idea of Grace asking Tom to take her virginity was awesome too!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
A fantasy of the best kind

I can't imagine a better fantasy than to have a virginal female friend knock on my door and ask me to deflower her. Obviously, these two have been friends for awhile. You've captured their emotions and feelings, and turned it into an amazingly erotic story. Now that they've "done it," what next? You could write a sequel, or the same story from his perspective--I'm sure his reaction to her, "I'm still a virgin" sent all kinds of thoughts through his head. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First time I've ever been moved to comment

The most beautiful story I've ever read here. So wonderfully erotic...it made me melt and tingle and I couldn't tear my eyes off the page. Any man who is interested in pleasing a woman sexually and emotionally should read this. Wonderful writing - an absolute joy. Thank you...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
1227 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. :) My focus has shifted more to writing novels these days. If you're interested in following my work outside of Lit, you can find me on Amazon/Kindle under pen names L.J. Bradley (Only the Truth, After the Show, The Sweetest Fling, From the S...

SIMILAR Stories