All Comments on 'The Prototype'

by MrPezman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
spider97203spider97203over 16 years ago
Great

I sure hope you will do another chapter of this story, It has great possibilites.

Thank You

Securityronj

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A MATTER OF TIME.

I loved this story,it is no accident that Blade Runner is one of my favourite films.I hope you write many more episodes.This story poses the question where does human end ,and machine begin.This is not a fantasy tale, it is an excellent forecast of things that are not that far away.What will the religions make of that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good start .

A good start to what could be a really interesting series not so fantastic . Androids are becoming more of a reality with every day that passes,why not for sex as well as other tasks,lets face it many sex toys are really very crude robot devices.There must be many who have better sex with their toys than with their partner.There is another well written story as this is,. about a lesbian android.That story was so touching it had many of both sexes in tears .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Utopia

What utopia;all the sex you need,without the hassle.We are nearer to androids than a lot think,maybe some years away from thia advanced model,but it will come.Look forward to many more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPezman@MrPezman
Getting older, wishing I'd taken advantage of more opportunities. I like to write, and, at the same time, I hate it. It is a fickle mistress, and it flees when I'm depressed, leaving me unable to write. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I will try to add more stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES