The Prototype

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You asked me to be real and walk through the front door of your apartment. So, here I am."

"Am I awake, or did I fall asleep? Am I dreaming you?"

Amy reached out and touched Bailey's face, her hand warm and soft on his cheek. Bailey put his hand on hers.

"So, are you awake?"

Bailey nodded, "I think so," he reached his other hand out, "May I?"

Amy smiled and took his hand, placing it on her face, closing her eyes, "It's nice to feel your hand. I know you just created me and all, but it really sucks being stuck on the computer."

"Well...would you like something to eat?"

Amy looked at his desk, "I saw you have that sandwich over there that you forgot all about. Do you mind if I just finish that for you?"

Bailey brought her the plate, and she sat down. He watched, still astonished, while she ate with great pleasure, licking her fingers when she was done.

"I-If you...If I just created you, then how can you be here now?"

"It's part of that advanced technology I was telling you about."

Bailey looked at her for a second. This was all so bizarre that any technology could be so advanced, but she seemed to think that this was commonplace.

Setting the plate aside, Amy asked, "Is it okay if I take a shower? I've never tried one before."

"S-sure, it's right in there."

"Thank you. Would you like to take one with me? I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do."

Bailey's heart pounded in his chest as he followed her into his bathroom. He started the shower, adjusting the water temperature while she watched closely. Then he began undressing slowly, his face reddening. She did the same, but without the modesty. As she had on the computer, she stood before him, fully nude, making no attempt to cover herself.

He let her get in the shower first, watching her enjoy the water cascading over her body, just watching her. She was much more beautiful in person than on the screen. He stepped in behind her and let her enjoy the hot water. Then he turned around and jumped a little. He usually just used a plain bar of soap and whatever bottle of shampoo was the cheapest, but on the small shelf in the shower was an expensive bottle of shampoo with some French name he'd never heard of, and an equally expensive looking bottle of body soap, with a sponge leaning up against it. Amy turned around to let the water flow down her back and saw him staring at the shampoo and soap.

"I pulled it off the internet while you were logged in. The advertisement says it is the best that money can buy."

Bailey picked the shampoo up and opened it. The smell of lavender and berries reached his nose, and he had to admit that it did smell good. He squeezed some into his hand, worked up some lather, and had Amy turn around. He began to work it into her hair, and she purred, tilting her head back a little.

"Ooohhh, that's good. I could get used to this."

He massaged her scalp, still hardly daring to believe that this was real, despite all the sensations, including the one beginning to cause a part of him to jut out stiffly. He continued to wash her hair for her, but he would have to have her turn around to get rinsed, and she would likely see his erection.

Finally unable to stall any longer, he turned her around, and directed her to close her eyes. He tilted her head back into the spray of the water, and rinsed the shampoo from her hair, careful not to let the lower half of his body touch her. He had never taken a shower with a woman before, not because he was afraid to, but just because he'd never had the opportunity present itself, and he'd definitely never washed a woman before. It was quite an arousing experience, though.

Amy seemed to agree, "That felt really good. Can I assume that having the rest of my body washed will feel just as good?"

"Would you like me to wash the rest of you, too?"

Amy opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling, "That would be wonderful, thank you."

Bailey couldn't believe his luck. Not just the washing part, but all of it. He picked up the sponge, wetted it in the water, and then squeezed some body soap onto it. He began with Amy's back, getting it nice and soapy, her shoulders, arms, taking his time, scrubbing gently. She turned around, and he felt a little light-headed as his hand and the sponge began washing her breasts, drawing a soft sigh from her as the sponge brushed her pink nipples. He washed her taut stomach, her waist, and down her smooth legs to her feet before starting back up. He hesitated once he reached halfway up her inner thighs, and she looked down at where he knelt on the tub before her. She parted her thighs so that he could gain access with the sponge, and he began washing her between her legs. He felt her arch a little, and her groin slightly pushed forward against the sponge. He washed her there for a few more seconds, and then moved to her butt, enjoying the feel of her wet skin on the hand without the sponge. Reluctantly, Bailey stood up and set the sponge aside.

"Now, let's rinse you off."

She got under the water and rinsed the suds off her gorgeous body for a few minutes, and turned back to Bailey.

"Okay, it's your turn."

Bailey stood there, his heart pounding rapidly, as Amy washed him, starting with his hair, mimicking his actions, and continuing with the soap, lathering him up slowly. Working her way down his body, she stopped when she reached the very aroused, jutting member. Forsaking the sponge for a moment, she used her hand on him there, wrapping her fingers around it, watching Bailey's favorable reaction. Then, she washed the rest of his body. She waited while he rinsed, and when he turned around, she pulled him to her and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrusting into his mouth.

After a few minutes under the hot water, kissing him, she pulled away a little.

"That was as dizzying as I had hoped it would be."

Bailey agreed, "Yeah...but what was that for?"

"That was for my first shower. You made it quite...pleasurable."

Bailey reached behind him and shut the water off. Following her out, he grabbed a towel and dried her off. After he had dried off as well, she didn't bother dressing. He started to get his clothes, and she pulled him by the hand out of the bathroom without them. She led him into the bedroom, to the bed, and pushed him down onto it.

"The ad wasn't the only thing I saw. I got to see quite a few interesting things, in fact, and I'd like to try some of them with you, if you wouldn't mind."

Bailey couldn't speak, so he nodded instead. She crawled onto the bed, straddling him, and her mouth went to his again. They kissed for a few minutes, his hands moving over her freshly scrubbed body, her breasts squashed against his chest. She pulled him on top of her.

"I want you to kiss me all over. I want to feel your lips on my skin."

He started with her neck, and worked down to her shoulders, collarbone, and then to her breasts, taking care to pay some attention to her stiffening nipples. She was very vocal, moaning, telling him how good his lips felt on her, pleading for more.

"Wow! I feel all...fluttery! Is this normal?"

Bailey asked, "Does it feel good?"

She nodded, smiling, "It feels wonderful!"

After much kissing, licking, and fondling her breasts, he moved down her stomach, causing her skin to break out in gooseflesh. He moved down her legs, to her feet, nibbling lightly on her toes, tickling her.

"I've seen this, too," she giggled, "But it was mostly on the fetish side. I like it."

He sucked on her toes a little longer, and then journeyed back up, kissing the tender flesh of her thighs. She parted her thighs as she had in the shower for the sponge, and he kissed all around her sex before pressing his lips directly on her inner lips, and then moving his tongue all over it, thoroughly tasting as much of her as possible. He licked between her lips and then inside of her, and her hands went around his head, still urging him, wanting more, describing to him how wonderful his hot tongue was, telling him what she wanted him to do. It didn't take long before she was writhing from the pleasure, her hips thrusting at him, her fingers in his hair. Her moaning took on a louder tone, and degenerated into,

"Oh, yes! Oh God, that's so good, Oh God!"

Then her moans became louder still, and unintelligible as her orgasm approached. Her thighs locked around his head, and her thrusting hips stayed thrust. She cried out, gasping as it hit her, and her hips jerked uncontrollably. Bailey felt the nectar flowing freely over his mouth, and he scooped up as much as he could with his tongue. As her hips quit jerking, and her legs relaxed, he looked up at her as she lay with her eyes closed, still gasping.

Bailey moved up to her, waiting as her gasps became sighs, and her eyes opened.

"Oh, I hope I'll be doing a lot of that," she purred, "Now, it's your turn."

He didn't get a chance to move on his own before he was moved as she eagerly rolled him onto his back. Her hands moved all over his body, and then her lips and tongue, working her way down, stopping at the erection that was impatiently awaiting its turn. She wrapped her hand around it, and slowly began pumping, licking her way around the tip, teasingly slow, circling the tip, her hand still pumping. Her mouth slowly drew his erection in, just past the head, her tongue still swirling around and around. She moved her mouth a little further, and then more, backing out to the head each time before bringing it back in, until the tip rested in the back of her throat, and his pubic hairs tickled her nose. Her hands played with his testicles, massaging, stroking through the hair, and she began pumping with her mouth, sucking, licking. He dug into the sheets with his fingers as her motions became quicker, and it didn't take him much longer.

"I'm gonna cum..."

She sucked him as deep as she could, and as the seed erupted from him, she swallowed it quickly, drinking him down, sucking at it, until he was done. She licked the bits of cum off the tip, and looked up at him.

"Was I okay?"

"You were better than okay!"

She smiled and lay her head on his chest as he caught his breath. Unfortunately, Bailey couldn't spring back to attention as quick as he wanted to, and not so unfortunate as then, when he wanted to the most. He moved his hand down to her hair and stroked it softly, and she sighed, kissing his chest. In doing so, he dozed, and he barely felt her leave the bed.

When he woke up, he looked down to see nobody there, and his heart sank. Maybe it had been a dream. He might've come in here to take a nap and dreamed that the image from the computer had come to life. It seemed laughable, but it had been such a vivid dream. He could even smell the sex, and taste her on his lips. He got up and dressed, heading into the living room, expecting to see Amy's face on the computer once again. There was a screensaver up and running, the Goodware logo bouncing from edge to edge and corner to corner, and he walked over to it and moved the mouse.

When he didn't see her face on the screen, he shrugged. Just because her face wasn't on there didn't mean a thing. He almost uttered a yelp when he felt her arms wrap around him from behind, and all but melted when her lips touched the back of his neck.

"Did you have a nice nap?"

He nodded, turning in her arms. God, she was so damn beautiful right there, her green eyes blazing with vibrant life, so close to him.

"I almost thought I had dreamed you."

She laughed softly, "What is it with you and dreams? Here, will this help?"

She reached down and pinched his butt hard.

"Ow! Okay, you're not a dream."

He picked her up in his arms and held her against him. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around him, and he carried her over to his couch.

Still in his lap as he sat down, she began nibbling on his neck. He ran his hands down the back of the spaghetti-strapped green and gray tank she now wore, and he wondered how he'd missed that she had changed somehow, even though all she'd had before were the clothes she arrived in. He couldn't dwell on it long, as he had his hands (and his lap) full. Lifting the tank-top over her head, he saw that she wore no bra underneath, but he'd already figured that out, having seen her nipples poking stubbornly against the thin material as if they might stab through. He massaged his fingers against her back, feeling her lithe muscles relaxing under his touch. She growled against his neck, sending shivers up and down his back, partly due to the urgency he could hear in the growl.

Letting go of his neck for a second, she looked into his eyes for a few seconds, her breath already heavy and ragged.

"What are we going to do at the end of the fifth day when they take me away? I don't want this to end."

This same thought had been nagging insistently at the back of his mind. While the prototype was being examined, and the results of the testing gathered, what would happen to Amy? Would she just disappear as if she'd never been, or would she be trapped in the computer once more?

"I don't want it to end either. When they come back, I have to ask. I have to know that...you'll be okay."

She looked into his eyes for another minute, the need clear in her eyes, "If something does happen and I can no longer be with you, then I'm going to have to make these five days count, huh?"

"So will I. I..."

Amy peered into his eyes, her lips slightly parted in anticipation, as she might have an idea what he was about to say.

Bailey blurted finally, "I love you, Amy."

Tears shone in her eyes, and she smiled, "I love you too, so much."

With an urgency that neither of them had expected, she kissed him so hard it hurt a little, but she was helpless to stop, and he was unwilling to let her. When she finally let go, the tears made small trails as they slid down her cheeks.

He pulled her closer and kissed her wet cheeks, tasting the salty tears, kissed along her jaw line, and to her neck, right below her ears, moving the locks of her hair back to do so. She tilted her head, baring her neck, and her hands went to his head, pulling his lips to her bared neck. He kissed all over her neck, feeling her breath in her throat as his lips pressed gently against the soft, sweet-smelling skin. The perfume of the body soap was still evident. He kissed her collarbone, and down the swell of her breasts to where her nipples waited impatiently for attention. He caught a nipple with his lips, flicked it with his tongue, sucked at the tip of it, and again came that growl from her throat, but this one ended in a whimper,

"Keep that up and I might just cum right now."

Her body shook with the need for him, and she began grinding her crotch against the bulge in his shorts. He could feel the heat of her against him.

When he thought he might explode in his shorts, he got up, turned her around, unbuttoned her shorts, and hooked his thumbs in the waistband, pulling them and her already soaked panties down her legs, kissing along the backs of her knees as he knelt down. She stepped out of her shorts and sodden panties, and he stood back up, his hands moving up her legs to her butt, to her hips, waist, and up her side to cup her breasts in his hands. She pressed her butt against his crotch briefly, and turned around. She undressed him quickly, her hands shaky, her heart fluttering in her chest.

As his shorts went down, his erection caught on the waist for a second, and bounced as it was freed. She grabbed it and ran her hands along its length, tracing the prominent veins with her fingertips before wrapping her slender fingers around it and pulling it to her, trapping against her stomach. He picked her up again, and once again her legs flew around him. She locked her ankles against the small of his back. Bailey got on his knees on the couch, pressing her against the back of it, and she reached down to guide him. She was so thoroughly soaked by that point that he entered her with one fluid thrust, burying himself to the hilt inside her.

"Oh-my-god," she moaned against his throat, "That feels so good. Now I see why there're so many sex sites on the internet! Even I couldn't view them all."

She moved her hips as he did, maintaining a rhythm, and she began kissing his neck as he moved within her, filling her up with him.

The rhythm gradually became more intense, and she felt his testicles slapping against her butt. Before long, his thrusts became harder, and she knew her climax was approaching. Her vaginal muscles began clenching, and her cries became louder and more pronounced, uttered as each stroke brought him deep. Then her body locked up completely for a few seconds, even her voice caught, and her body shook uncontrollably. After three or four seconds, an almost screeching cry burst from her lips, and her vaginal walls milked Bailey until he could no longer hold back. He thrust forward as deep as he could possibly get, and his body shuddered as he spurt inside her, more and more, until he felt completely drained. He almost collapsed on her, but managed somehow to hold himself up. She clung to him desperately, unwilling to move, still riding down the end of her climax, feeling her juices mixing with his, coming from her, dripping onto him. Finally, he pulled her, twisted, and fell onto the couch with her on top, only forcing her to unwrap her legs. She rested on top of him, still, her head on his heaving chest, matching her in breath after ragged breath. Her throat was a bit sore from being so vocal. As she lay on him, she felt his erection withering slowly, withdrawing bit by bit, until it flopped out, unleashing some of the globs of semen that had been trapped by it.

It took several minutes for either of them to even want to move. Of course, it took a few more for them to actually move. When he felt that he could do so, he picked her up, and carried her to the bathroom. He turned the faucet in the bathtub on, and let it get nice and hot. When the tub was filled, he set her slowly into the steamy water. She sighed as her slightly sore nether regions touched the water, and she relaxed completely by the time her butt hit the bottom of the tub. Bailey stroked the smooth skin of her cheek, wondering what he would do if he could never again see her or touch her after these five days were through. He thought of the reward. Another of these experimental computers was what he wanted, no doubt about it, but he'd have to create this beautiful woman all over again, and she would have no knowledge of this day and the next four, which he hoped he could help to make even more unforgettable. Even in the afterglow of such mind-shattering love-making, his worries nagged at him.

12